Fabulous Bitch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was very noticeable that The IIconics didn't reply at the same time, showing how hesitant they were. Also, they must be still waiting for The Princess to stop talking, but Fire and Desire knew their Fabulous Mistress better than that. Oh yes, they were quick to reply, moving to obey, even as they spoke, and then happily kneeling down either side of this goddess, and then slowly kissing her feet.

They each chose a foot, knowing that it was likely that they would be left there. Not forever, but perhaps for a while. And sure enough, it was. Hell, even when Billie and Peyton joined them, so there were now two girls on each foot, they were left grovelling at the feet of their Fabulous Mistress for quite a while. Which admittedly wasn't surprising, considering how much fun their top seemed to be having.

Peyton didn't mind a little foot worship, just not in front of a crowd. Besides, this was excessive, given she and her tag team partner had to share each foot with another team. Admittedly, she would be fine with it, if she was one having her feet kissed, but she wasn't.

No, she was forced to wallow in her humiliation, made worse by the fact that her now bright red butt was pointing at her audience, and she was probably giving them a really good show, as she slid her lips all over those feet. Which the spanking, was enjoyable in it's own way, but Peyton didn't think about that. No, she needed to stay strong, even though that was pretty hard, given what she had just done, was doing, and was about to do.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it bitches, kiss my feet. Kiss them all over. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, I love it when bitches grovel at my feet. Oh yeah, just like every woman in this company soon will. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, kiss them!" Carmella encouraged gleefully, continuing along those lines for quite a while, before ordering, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's real good. But you know what? I want more. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I want more. I want an iconic pussy licking. And do you know what would be iconic? Two bitches licking me at the same time. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I think that's a great idea, so get up here and do it, bitches! Yessssssssssss, I want The IIconics to give me an iconic pussy licking. No! There's no rush. Oh yes, kiss your way up slowly. That's it, good little dyke sluts."

To be fair, Billie was the one trying to rush things. Because make no mistake, Peyton's submissive side was aching for the taste of pussy, but she made sure to kiss her way slowly up one of Carmella's legs first. Just to postpone the inevitable, of course, not because she wanted to do a good job, or anything.

However, even though she went slow, Billie waited for her from the top of Carmella's upper thigh, so they could both reached the other woman's pussy about the same time. They then exchanged a look, before simultaneously sticking out their tongues, and sliding them over the SmackDown's women's champion's pussy lips. Which of course, got a very positive response from the champ.

"Oh yes, lick me, fucking lick me! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Carmella cried out loudly, and blissfully, before scolding, "But not at the same time. No, mmmmmmmmmm, I know for a fact you were trained better than that. Oh yes, oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's better. That's soooooooooo much better, mmmmmmmmm fuck! Lick my pussy one at a time like good little lezzie sluts. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, just like that, you fucking dyke whores! Eat my cunt just like that! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fucking lick that pussy!"

Maybe more than any other words so far, these were the most annoying, because of course The IIconics knew how to lick pussy together. They were, well, iconic at it. They did it all the time. Hell, occasionally, they even did it when they were supposed to be topping, as they just loved eating pussy like this.

And obviously, they would take turns licking that tasty treat. At least at first. Oh yes, Peyton had no doubt that she and Billie would have this bitch begging for them in no time. Maybe so much, that they will be able to put her in her place. Or at the very least, undermined the control she had over them tonight, and make it easy for them to resist becoming her Fabulous Bitches on a more permanent basis.

For a brief moment, Peyton had to admit, it wasn't completely unappealing becoming this woman's bitch, given just how tasty her cunt was. But no pussy was worth total submission. And besides, the main reason she loved this so much, was because she got to do this with Billie.

Hell, part of the beginning, the end, and at certain points in the middle, their tongues would meet, and they would be licking pussy together. Oh yes, that was hands down Peyton's favourite part of this. Even if she did have to admit, it was pretty impressive the way that 'Mistress Carmella' was able to hold back from begging for more for so long, especially given the addition which came right after this.

"Kiss my ass!" Carmella suddenly moaned, and then quickly clarified, "Sonya, mmmmmmmmm, Mandy, I want you two loyal little Fabulous Bitches to get up here and kiss my beautiful booty in front of everyone here. Ooooooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, I appreciate everything you've done tonight. You've been really, really good bitches. But I need to make sure you know your place. That everyone knows your place. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, just like that, kiss your way up slowly, and worship my fucking ass like the butt munching whores you are! Fuck, we both know this isn't even a punishment. No, kissing my ass is a privilege, especially for a couple butt kissers like you two, so pucker up, and kiss my fucking ass! Kiss it! Fucking kiss it, oh yes, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, good little anal bitches!"

Sonya Deville had never felt like more of a bottom when she and her girlfriend were making their way up to Carmella's butt and pressing their lips against it, right there in the middle of the SmackDown women's locker room, in front of all the girls involved in it. That was really saying something, considering everything her Fabulous Mistress had done to her, but it was true.

Hell, in a weird way, Sonya felt like she was breaking all over again. And yet, she wasn't sure she'd ever been so turned on. God, if it wasn't for Mandy Rose having the biggest, fattest, most fuck-able booty ever, she would probably never be able to top again. Even so, it was touch and go, but if submitting to their Fabulous Mistress had taught her anything, it was she was capable of coming back from things like this.

Of course, that wasn't Sonya's main focus at that moment. No, her main focus was being a good butt kissing bitch, and covering every inch of one of those cheeks with kisses, while Mandy got the other one.

Sometimes they would work on the opposite cheek, or better yet their lips would meet in the middle, but mostly they focused on just one cheek, eagerly awaiting the moment they would be able to press their faces, and more importantly their tongues, in between those cheeks, and go after the real prize. Oh yes, Sonya knew first-hand just how good it could feel to have a bottom literally kissing her ass, but it couldn't quite compare to the benefit of getting a rim job.

Proving that point, inevitably their Fabulous Mistress called out, "Now my ass hole. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, lick my ass hole you butt munching dykes! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, tongue my Fabulous Booty! Oh yeah, I love the feeling of your lips on my ass, but I want more. I want you to rim me. Yessssssssssss, rim me together you lezzie bitches! Oh yes, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, eat my fucking ass! Eat it good! Ah fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, good little butt munching sluts, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooooddddddddddd!"

Both members of Fire and Desire took a cheek in each hand, spread them nice and wide, and then shared a soft smile with each other. They then became a little lost in staring into each other's eyes lovingly, which both made them feeling a little guilty, as it unintentionally left their Fabulous Mistress hanging.

Hopefully she would punish them for it later, for now, they just tried to make up for it by simultaneously leaning forward to lick that cute little butt hole. They bumped their heads together in the process, but it wasn't very hard, and it literally made them giggle a little, before finally doing as they were told. Namely tonguing their Fabulous Mistress's most private hole.

As they were both initially scrambling to obey their tongues touched their Fabulous Mistress's butt hole, and each other's, simultaneously. Which caused them to grin again, and then they just stuck with it for a few long wonderful moments, licking that ass hole together, in the process, kissing each other while doing it.

Admittedly, it wasn't the first time they had done this. Mistress Carmella had made sure of that. However, every time, it was a truely wonderful treat. Even if they did start taking it in turns, just so they could give a more thorough tonguing, they always went back to that double tongue action. And they wouldn't be surprised if their Fabulous Dom was receiving a similar treatment from the other tag team.

Carmella loved receiving this treatment from two tag teams in the same time. She'd been worshiped this way before, but the fact that it was two tag teams added to the kink. That, and the fact that they had an audience for this. That she was doing this in front of the entire SmackDown women's locker room, sending another clear message to the mighty Asuka in the process.

Oh yes, more than a few times Carmella shot the once terrifying Asuka a wicked grin, or just a look, which had the SmackDown women's champion, trembling in her boots. She hid it well, but they both knew that was what was happening here. Oh yes, while some women in the locker room mistook this for a rivalry, The Princess of Staten Island knew that The Empress of Tomorrow was already hers.

Of course, she couldn't concentrate on these wonderful thoughts right now. Not when she was already so close to cumming, thanks to all the build-up, and again, having two tongues working over her pussy, and two more working over her ass hole. God, it was so tempting to just say fuck it, and order these bitches to make her cum nice and quickly.

But she had a reputation to uphold, and more importantly, she needed to impress the locker room, and maintain her dominance in front of them. Especially Asuka. Luckily for Carmella, she was Fabulous. And she had practiced for this. So she was able to hold back for an impressively long time, given the circumstances. Even if inevitably, something had to give.

"Yessssssssssss, eat me you fucking bitches! Tongue my holes! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, tongue my fucking fuck holes! Ah fuck!" Carmella eagerly encouraged, "Yessssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, fucking rim me. More, more, more, mmmmmmmmm, shove your fucking tongues up my butt! Ah fuck! You heard me Mandy, mmmmmmmm, and you too, Sonya. Oh my God yes, I want Fire and Desire to tongue fuck my butt like it was one of their slutty little ass holes. Oh yes, OH YES, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

To their credit, Mandy and Sonya had already been swirling their tongues around Carmella's butt hole, before they got the permission they had been waiting for, and started to bash down that back door. And even though it had been a while since Carmella had been sodomized, Fire and Desire were able to penetrate that incredibly private hole.

Hell, when it came to actually making their Fabulous Mistress cum Mandy and Sonya were able to get both of their tongues into that Fabulous Booty at the same time. Which was embarrassing, but at that point the Dom didn't care. No, all she cared about was pleasure. Which was why, just before that she practically begged to cum. Which wasn't very dominant of her, but fuck it.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, TONGUE FUCK ME! FUCKING TONGUE FUCK ALL MY HOLES!" Carmella screeched, officially losing any ounce of chill she had, "FUCKING TONGUE FUCK ALL MY FUCKING FUCK HOLES! YOU TOO, BILLIE AND PEYTON. MMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, TONGUE FUCK MY CUNT! BOTH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, BOTH OF YOU, OHHHHHHHHHHHH, TONGUE FUCK MY FUCKING CUNT! AH FUCK! FUCK ME, MMMMMMMMMM, FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM, AH FUCK! AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Annoyingly, Billie and Peyton left her begging long enough for Asuka to grin wickedly in triumph, looking every bit the shark who smelt blood in the water. Well if she thought she could try something, she had another thought coming. Although she may have been right, as Carmella was suddenly hit by climaxes so powerful that there was no way she could retaliate to the point.

Luckily for her Asuka chose play it safe, and not capitalize on this opportunity. Something she would very much regret, Carmella promised herself that. Which for better or for worse, was the last coherent thought The Princess had for quite a while, as she was bombarded with orgasm after orgasm, courtesy of her well-trained Fabulous Bitches and some new ones.

Billie preferred to be the only one worshiping a pussy when she made another woman cum for her, as it was more easy to swallow cum that way. Although, if she had to share, she would always choose Peyton, and was very glad that it was her tag team partner who was there with her now.

It meant they wouldn't fight over that precious liquid, and would instead keep their heads pressed tightly together, and their mouths open, so they could both get an equal amount of cum. Both in their mouths, and all over their faces. Oh yes, Mistress Carmella came so hard that she squirted all over their faces and into their mouths. And The IIconics loved every single second of it.

Which was clear from the way they gasped, whimpered, and moaned as that yummy flavour hit their taste-buds. Which was drowned out by the wonderful sounds that Mistress Carmella was making, but The IIconics were very aware of the sounds each other were making, given their faces were pressed so closely together.

And of course, the more of those wonderful sounds, because as soon as that first orgasm was over. Both Billie and Peyton went right back to working over Mistress Carmella's cunt, fucking her to another climax. Something which was easy, thanks to Mandy and Sonya continuing to worship their Fabulous Dom's butt hole throughout that first orgasm.

It also helped that they had plenty of practice doing this, and Mistress Carmella's girl cum and regular cunt cream was so yummy, Billie had to admit, the idea of becoming a Fabulous Bitch wasn't entirely unappealing. At least at that moment. Especially if Peyton was part of the deal.

No, only if Peyton was part of the deal. She would never want to be without her other half, and getting to share this pussy with her for a while, would be fun. Hell, it's not like it would be forever. Oh yes, surely it was only a matter of time before Mistress Carmella was broken? And until then, The IIconics could have a lot of fun with her, and indeed, the other Fabulous Bitches, like Fire and Desire.

Further proof of that came when one by one, Mistress Carmella pulled the women worshiping her fuck holes away from her, and then pushing them together. Specifically, Peyton and Sonya, while Billie ended up locking lips with Mandy. And sure, part of Billie wished she was kissing her tag team partner, and she was sure it was the same for Peyton.

And the other tag team, for that matter. However, there was definitely something to be said for sharing the taste of pussy and ass. God knows, it was something the two teams did frequently, and like all those other times they moaned happily at the taste, and being able to kiss each other. While of course, their top provided a little more verbal encouragement.

"That's it bitches, mmmmmmmmm, kiss! Fucking kiss, and share my juices. Oh yes, that's it. Good girls." Carmella purred with delight, adding after another few minutes of just enjoying the show, "Yesssssssssss, that's some very, very good girls. Good little dyke sluts, who love the taste of pussy and ass from a superior woman. And now? Mmmmmmmmm, I think it's about time you got a reward from that superior woman. Or more accurately, another one. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssss, Mandy and Sonya, go get me a cock, and strap it to me. Then equip yourself with one. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you're going to help me break in The IIconics in style."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sonya replied and obeyed.

"You need help, topping these bottoms?" Asuka questioned dryly.

"Of course not." Carmella snapped, before grinning wickedly, "It's just fun."

"If you say so." Asuka said dismissively.

"I do." Carmella said firmly, she and Asuka then engaging in an admittedly childish staring competition, while Mandy and Sonya completed their task, and then waited for further instructions. Of course, they weren't waiting long, Carmella smirking wickedly, then ordering, "Good girls. Now prepare those slutty little asses for us. Oh yes, I want to see Fire and Desire, preparing The IIconics for an ass fucking."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy smirked and happily obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Sonya smirked and happily obeyed.

Mandy was a little surprised that their Fabulous Mistress was allowing them to do this, as normally their top loved eating their asses. But it was probably done to solidify herself as a top, and honestly, Mandy didn't really care. No, she was more than happy to eat more ass. Admittedly, it wouldn't be the same, but it would still be a sign of Mistress Carmella's dominance over her, and her girlfriend, so it would still be pretty great.

Something which proved to be true, as she and Sonya quickly closed the distance between them and the other tag team, and buried their faces into those well-rounded butts, moaning happily as they did so, and they weren't the only ones. No, The IIconics were clearly enjoying themselves as much as Fire and Desire, and they had only just got started.

After half a dozen licks to those back doors Fire and Desire pulled back, turned to the other, and smiled dreamily. God, Mandy loved Sonya with all her heart, and from the way that the other woman was staring back at her with the same dreamy look on her face, it was clear she felt the same way. Which made the blonde wish she was back sharing their Fabulous Mistress with her woman.

Because as much fun as it was to have an entire ass all to herself, she really loved sharing one with her girlfriend. Especially when it was their Fabulous Mistress's perfect ass. But there would be time enough for more of that later, and for now, they had a job to do. And an extremely fun job, at that.

So they simultaneously turned back to those cute little butts, spread those cheeks and spat onto those cute little butt holes. They then rubbed in that saliva with their tongues, and then repeated the process a few times, before settling back into giving a long, drawn-out rim job.

The difference being, that this was much longer than the first, and this time, they were spreading the cheeks, making sure that everyone got a good view of Fire and Desire preparing The IIconics for an ass fucking. Preparing those little back doors, so they could fuck them. And their Fabulous Mistress, of course. Who was the one responsible for this, no less. But it would be quite the unusual night for Mandy, and one she knew that Sonya was really, really looking forward too.