Fabulous Bitch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, when they found out how things really worked behind the scenes, they hadn't been deterred, even for a second. Whatever it takes, right? The fact that they had been together since high school, helped a lot, and the idea of butt fucking inferior women into submission had been as hot as hell.

However, when they finally arrived in the WWE. It had been the two of them spending most of the time getting their asses stretched by the kind of dominant women they couldn't have even imagined back in Australia. And the worst part? They had loved every moment of it.

Well, admittedly, not all the losing, but everything else had been perfection. Oh God, it still felt so good, and to her shame, Peyton particularly loved the parts where she and Billie were butt banged side by side. Which at this point, was more frequent than simply having a match for them. But this? This was so much more extreme, and yet, she found herself loving every single second of it.

Somehow, that included the twisted moment that thighs came to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that second dildo had been buried alongside the first deep within her rectum. Oh God, it was so humiliating. And hot. Something that Peyton got to wallow in, while her Fabulous Mistress obviously savoured her latest conquest.

Then, without warning, Mistress Carmella suddenly pulled back, causing both of those big dicks to slide out of Peyton's poor little butt hole. Then of course, it was pushed right back in, the process repeating over and over again, the Fabulous Dom officially beginning to double butt fuck one member of The IIconics, while taunting the other one.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it bitch! Take it all! Ah fuck, all the way up your butt! Ah fuck!" Carmella found herself repeating just before and after the ass stuffing was complete, before she looked over at Billie with a grin when she got the butt fucking officially underway, "Oh Billie, I love your girlfriend's ass! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, I love double fucking your girlfriend's shit hole! Oh yeah, I'm really fucking wrecking it, just like I'm going to wreck yours. I do it all the time with Fire and Desire, mmmmmmmmmmm, and now I'm going to do it to the slutty little asses of The IIconics. And it's going to be... Iconic! And money. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so fucking money!"

While poor Peyton was in no position to respond, it wasn't surprising that Billie stayed silent too. Because really, what could The IIconics possibly say at this point? They had been thoroughly beaten, and were now nothing but fuck toys for a superior woman. Once again. And once again, they couldn't stop their private holes being used for the pleasure of another woman.

Or that woman using their girlfriend however they wished. And God, The IIconics were going to be once again broken, and become another female wrestler's bitch. Hell, Peyton felt like she was seconds away from doing just that, before to her surprise, and horror, Mistress Carmella pulled her cock out of her arse.

But not before ordering, "Liv, go get me a dildo. Mmmmmmmmm yeah, get a handheld one, Peyton can use to keep her ass loose for me."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Liv happily replied and did as she was told.

Once handed that dildo Carmella then presented it to Peyton, ordering her, "Shove this up your butt. Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, use it to continue your double ass fucking, while I give your girl the same treatment. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, double butt fuck yourself, while I'm stretching your girlfriend's bitch hole!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Peyton whimpered softly, and did as she was told.

"And Mandy, mmmmmmmmm, spread Billie's cheeks for me." Carmella ordered, without looking away from the beautiful sight in front of her, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, it's her turn for a double ass fucking, and I want you to make it nice and easy for me to get into that whore hole, alongside the strap-on of the biggest bottom in this room."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy happily replied and did as she was told.

Carmella stuck around just long enough to watch Peyton push about half of that handheld dildo into her slutty little butt, alongside Sonya's strap-on, and then began essentially double ass fucking herself, before she moved over to give the other member of The IIconics more or less the same treatment. Or more accurately, the same treatment she had just given Peyton.

Well, maybe she was a bit slower to initially push the second strap-on into Billie's butt, and then slightly faster to push the rest of the thing up there, but it wasn't by much. And like before, she occasionally looked over at the other member of The IIconics, but mostly, Carmella concentrated on the beautiful sight in front of her.

Because again, she just couldn't get enough of watching inch after inch of that second strap-on disappearing into another woman's obscenely stretched shit hole, doubling the humiliation that had become the norm for the female wrestlers of the WWE.

Especially because, just like Peyton before her, Billie took it so easily. Oh yes, both members of The IIconics took a double butt stuffing so easily, and even let out whimpers, gasps, cries and moans of pleasure, while doing so. Which beyond a shadow of a doubt, prove that they were too well used anal whores. And from now on, they would be Carmella's anal whores. Her Fabulous Bitches, who couldn't get enough of it up their slutty little asses.

Something which Carmella gleefully teased them both about, "Yesssssssssssss, ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss take it! Take it all! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, take it all the way! All the way up your slutty little ass! Just like your precious Peyton did. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, take it just like your precious tag team partner did. You hear me, Peyton? Your girl is taking it, just like you did. Oh my God yes, The IIconics are anal whores! My little anal whores! Mmmmmmmmmm, fuck yes, you're both little butt sluts, and whenever I'm done with you, these slutty little fuck holes will be mine! All mine! Oh yes, these iconic asses will be my property, and you will be my Fabulous Bitches! Yes you will, yes you will, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, ah fuck!"

During that little speech Carmella's thighs came to rest against Billie's butt cheeks, announcing that the inferior woman had taken two big cocks up her slutty little booty. Something that she savoured for a few long seconds, while giving poor Billie a chance to adjust.

Of course, it was not long before she was pumping her hips back and forth, and thus officially beginning the double ass fucking. Oh yes, she caused her dick to slide in and out of that tight little bitch hole. So tight, that it caused both dildos to move at once. Well, tight was a relative term now. Fuck yeah, The IIconics were being penetrated with two big dicks up their butts, proving once again what anal whores they truly were. That, and the fact that they kept letting out sounds of pleasure throughout.

After a few minutes of that double butt fucking, Carmella had Liv bring her another handheld dildo, and made Billie shove that up her ass. She stayed pretty much in place until the second dildo was half way inside of Billie's back door, before moving back to admire the sight of both members of The IIconics double ass fucking themselves. Oh yes, Mandy and Sonya stayed perfectly still, like good girls, and allowed Billie and Peyton to do all the work.

Carmella had been keeping an eye on Peyton, to make sure she continued doing that, but it was unnecessary, as clearly the former women's tag team champions were completely lost in submission. Hell, The Princess of Staten Island was surprised they hadn't broken yet. But it was just a matter of time. She would make sure of that.

Billie and Peyton got ass fucked side by side on a regular basis, and they had even been double ass fucked side by side. But this? This was a new one for them. Oh God, not only were they constantly getting fucked in the butt by two dildos side by side, but they were constantly having to do it themselves.

Hell, they were frequently left to just sodomize themselves, while their Fabulous Mistress and the rest of her Fabulous Bitches provided The IIconics with verbal encouragement. And Billie was sure that Peyton would agree that it was iconic. Or more accurately, ironically humiliating. And ironically pleasurable. All of which just mixed together, and made them ache to cum.

More accurately, they had been both aching to cum for a very long time now, and even with all her training, it was really impressive, they managed to hold out for as long as they did. Billie was especially proud of herself, given that it was Peyton, who begged to cum first. And she was the one anally riding Sonya Deville, which was a little more respectable than anally riding the shameless butt sex addicted bottom that was Mandy Rose.

Not that it mattered much at this point, given they were all just Fabulous Bitches. The IIconics included. And if this performance was anything to go by, their Fabulous Mistress truly might just be the Alpha female of the entire WWE when all was said and done.

"Fuck me, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me harder and make me cum." Peyton whimpered, knowing she had to say a lot more if she wanted to get it. So after taking a deep breath, she quickly added, "Fucking break me! Make me your bitch, if you can. Me, mmmmmmmmm, and Billie! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, pound fuck us! Pound fuck our slutty little arses like the anal bitches we are! Make us your anal bitches! Your fucking Fabulous Bitches! Oh yes, please my Fabulous Mistress, make me your Fabulous Bitch! Ah fuck! Oh fuck! Oh yes, oooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

For better or for worse, it didn't take long for Peyton to get what she wanted. Oh yes, their Fabulous Mistress randomly increased the pace of her thrusts, until she had to be using every ounce of strength to brutalize that butt hole. Something that Billie dearly wanted to do herself.

Although at the same time, she wanted her Fabulous Mistress to do it. Oh yes, anal masturbation was great, but it couldn't compare to being sodomized to climax after climax by a more dominant woman. A superior woman. A top. Which currently in that moment was what both members of The IIconics wanted, but only one of them was getting it. Something Billie was determined to change, as she desperately started begging, and meant every word of it.

"Harder! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me harder! Please? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh pleassssssssssseeeeeeeee, ah fuck! Ah fuck!" Billie cried out desperately, knowing exactly what she'd have to say, and then with a deep breath saying it. Or more accurately, pleading, "Make me your bitch, my Fabulous Mistress! I want to be your bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, your anal loving Fabulous Bitch! Oh yes, make me and Peyton yours! Get the full set. And make it, iconic! Oh yes, fuck me, mmmmmmmmmmm, OH MY GOD, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, OH YES, FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

It took longer than she thought it would, but eventually Billie got her wish. Oh yes, that handheld dildo was yanked out of her ass and given to Mandy to clean, just like Sonya had cleaned the one that had been up Peyton's butt. More importantly for Billie, she then had her Fabulous Mistress's strap-on shoved up her ass.

Well, not the entire thing all at ones, but it was definitely harder and faster than the initial double butt stuffing. Just like she received a double bumming quicker, and soon it was harder as well, which in turn led to orgasms. Wonderfully overwhelming multiple anally induced orgasms, which made it impossible for poor Billie to think coherently. Just like poor Peyton before her. Not that The IIconics cared at that point. No, they became happy little anal bitches. Or more accurately, Fabulous Bitches.

Carmella cackled with delight as she once again effortlessly broke a couple of bitches in, turning them into Fabulous Bitches. Admittedly she had to go to extremes to do it, but The IIconics had managed to come back from these kind of rectum wreckings before, so it was necessary. Hell, maybe they would even recover from this, to some degree. If only to be switches underneath her.

That might be useful, actually. But for now, the most important thing was breaking them. Not because they were in anyway a threat to her, but because she needed to send a message to the watching locker room, and most importantly, to the once mighty Asuka. Something which she seemed to be succeeding at, given the occasional glance that Carmella gave them.

She'd of course have to keep an eye on Asuka in case she tried something stupid. More importantly, she wanted to look, because despite The Empress having a great poker face, it was constantly slipping throughout this experience, but especially when it came to the double anal pounding. Oh yes, Carmella could see it all over her face, which in turn had her grinning wickedly.

Because the once unstoppable butt pounder Asuka was imagining herself in the place of Peyton, and then Billie. Imagining what it would be like to be double ass fucked, in the middle of the locker room, and completely and totally broken, maybe beyond recovery. Just like everybody else in this locker room right now. Oh yes, they were all either hers already, or it was just a matter of time.

That fact, combined with the feeling of her thighs smacking into meaty cheeks, the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of double butt fucking two female wrestlers, one after the other, through multiple climaxes, of course resulted in Carmella cumming too. She was just about able to avoid it with Peyton, although only by pulling away little sooner than she maybe should have.

Which made her consider going back to her, but Peyton seemed pretty exhausted, so she let it go. Besides, she quickly became 100% focused on pounding Billie's butt, both with those strap-ons, and with one of her hands, while the other was yanking back on the other girl's hair, so she could finish in style. And of course, Carmella just had to offer up verbal encouragement.

"CUM FOR ME BITCH, CUM FOR ME!" Carmella demanded, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCKING CUM! I LOVE IT WHEN BITCHES CUM! AH FUCK! AH FUCK YEAH, I LOVE IT WHEN MY FABULOUS BITCHES CUM FOR ME, THEIR FABULOUS MISTRESS! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMM, CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR ME, AND BE MY BITCHES! FUCKING CUM, MMMMMMMMMMMM, BECAUSE MELLA IS MONEY! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, THAT'S SO MONEY, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AH FUCK!"

Of course, she could only stay coherent for so long, especially when she was being bombarded with truly overwhelming orgasms. So overwhelming, she very nearly stopped. Luckily, Carmella was Fabulous. And so, so money. So of course, she was able to push herself through multiple orgasms, both for herself and Billie.

However, while things might be different back in her hotel room, right here and now, she couldn't afford to use every ounce of strength she had. No, she needed to maintain her dominance. Yes, she pushed herself to the limits, which was a lot, given that she was the mighty Carmella, but eventually she just had to pull out of Billie's booty, stumble back, and admire her handiwork. Which itself, was quite a treat. And one which reinvigorated her. Especially given what happened after it.

Peyton cried out pathetically as her Fabulous Mistress unceremoniously removed her cock from her poor little bum, pulling Sonya's along with it, meaning that her poor little arse was left completely empty. Which was probably a good thing, given the brutal anal pounding she had just taken, but she still missed those dildos anyway. Especially as the ecstasy they had given her was still echoing through her body.

Although there was something to be said for that, and of course, watching her precious Billie get the same treatment that she had just taken. And admire the work of their new Fabulous Mistress, who was doing a truly amazing job at pounding Billie's back door

Because God, their new Mistress was so, well, Fabulous. Which made Peyton miss the big dick in her arse even more. Which was really saying something. However, even though it was unlikely she was going to get it back any time soon, if she played her cards right, she might just get it sooner rather than later. And she knew exactly what she had to do to get it, and she had no problem with it. Not anymore.

Well, at least not in theory. In practice it seemed that she struggled with what she was supposed to do after a butt fucking, and it was the same for poor Billie. For better or for worse, Mandy and Sonya were happy to pick up the slack, even though they knew the most likely response they would get when they reached behind The IIconics and spread their cheeks, without permission.

"No, no, no! You bitches know better than that." Carmella scolded, mostly sounding playful, "Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you know what I want. What your Fabulous Mistress expects of you. So do it. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmmm, Mandy and Sonya, let go of those cheeks, while Billie and Peyton spread them. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, that's it, mmmmmmmmm, good girls."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sonya replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Peyton whimpered softly and slowly obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Billie whimpered softly and slowly obeyed.

"Oh, and suck Mandy's and Sonya's dicks while you're at it." Carmella added almost as an afterthought, although it was anything but.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Peyton whimpered softly as she slowly continued to obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Billie whimpered softly as she slowly continued to obeyed.

The IIconics had already been in the process of spreading their arse cheeks, so to suddenly switch gears was kind of awkward. Which was the point. But they had proven themselves to tops before, and this time would be no different. Oh yes, they basically had no energy left, but they were filled with plenty of adrenaline.

More than enough to shuffle downwards to where their faces were hovering over the cocks of Mandy and Sonya. Hell, they even took a few long seconds to admire those bum flavoured weapons of ass destruction, before taking them into their mouths, pretty much at the same time they reached back, and spread their cheeks nice and wide.

Just one of these things was more than enough to solidify their submission, so to do both at once was truly mind blowing. Oh yes, The IIconics had walked into the building the WWE women's tag team champions, and by the end of the night they had lost their belts, and their asses.

The asses they were now exposing as gaping craters, while lovingly sucking the dildos which had just pummelled their slutty little arses. Hell, they even moaned happily when that twisted flavour hit their taste-buds, and savoured it for a few long seconds, before really starting to suck those cocks. Which of course, led to more encouragement, mostly from their Fabulous Mistress.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it! Suck those dicks. Mmmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, suck them good." Carmella cackled with wicked delight, "Suck all these cocks, including that of your Fabulous Mistress. Oh yes, clean every single drop from them as a sign that you're now nothing but my Fabulous Bitches. That I added two more slutty little lezzie bottoms to my collection of them, mmmmmmmmm, and took one step closer to being the Alpha female of this brand, and the entire WWE. Oh yes, take them all the way! All the way down your throats, mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, that's a good pair of whores. My whores! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, get every drop of that ass cream you nasty little ATM sluts! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, get every fucking drop!"