Fabulous Bitch Ch. 12

Story Info
Carmella manipulates Asuka into sex.
11.7k words
4
3.1k
1
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Carmella or Asuka or Charlotte or Naomi or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Asuka knew she was at a crossroads in her career. She was the WWE SmackDown women's champion, and more importantly, the Alpha female of that show, meaning that her career should finally be back on track, and any other choice was unthinkable. Hell, she should have never lost to Charlotte in the first place, and then allowed herself to be topped by her. And worse, Carmella.

However, to her great shame, she had. And what was even worse was that now, she couldn't stop thinking about it. Oh God, she couldn't stop thinking about how good bottoming to especially Carmella had been. Mostly because seemingly at every turn, The Princess of Staten Island was challenging The Empress of Tomorrow. And while other challenges could be dismissed, this next one could not.

This one was very, very public, Asuka walking into the women's locker room at the latest SmackDown taping to find one of her favourite anal bitches, Naomi, bouncing her big fat booty up and down Carmella's cock. Something which Asuka, or Carmella, could possibly claim she had permission for. However, after everything that had happened, The Empress didn't want to give The Princess that out.

And given that she stood there, staring in disbelief, it became clear that she couldn't even do that, given that Naomi was now wearing a collar with the words Fabulous on it, a sign that the favourite anal loving sub of the Alpha female of SmackDown had been claimed by another Mistress. And even worse, her anal loving sub was loving every second of it.

No, this latest insult wouldn't stand, Asuka marching forwards and snapping, "What do you think you are doing?"

"Oh, hey Asuka." Carmella greeted dismissively, not even bothering to look at the once terrifying woman, "As you can see, I was just using my new Fabulous Bitch's fat ass for it's intended purpose. Thanks so much for giving her to me. I promise, I'm going to take such good care of this big fat ass. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, such good care."

"Asuka gave you nothing." Asuka snapped angrily, dismissing the ludicrous claim. That got Carmella's attention, The Princess giving The Empress a look which made her ass hole quiver with fear, and lust, but now she really had no choice but to push onwards as confidently as she could, "I allowed you the privilege of sharing this ass whore the other night, but that was it. And you will not steal such a perfect piece of ass from me. I will not allow it. No, remove that collar and give her back to me at once. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm yeah, give her to me! Naomi clearly needs reminding who fucks that fat ass of hers the best."

"Oh, I think we both know who fucks her the best." Carmella grinned wickedly, quickly adding, "And so does she, right Naomi?"

There was a brief pause, as Naomi bit her lip while staring at Asuka, before cautiously replying, "Yes, Mistress Carmella. You fuck me the best! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddd, you fuck my ass so good! Sooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooddddddddddddd! Ah fuck, fuck me, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"See?" Carmella grinned, "She knows who's best around here."

"Give her back to me, or else." Asuka growled.

"Or else, what?" Carmella further pushed her luck.

"Or you'll be sorry." Asuka snapped, which was mentally weak, so she glared and added, "No! No, you will be sorry. Asuka will make you tap in the ring, and then fuck your ass. Again. Mmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, ha ha ha ha. Then, mmmmmmmmmmmm, everyone will be reminded of who is really the best around here."

There was another brief pause, and then Carmella challenged, "Put your title on the line, and you have yourself a deal. As long as it's both of them."

Yet another brief pause, then Asuka snapped, "Deal."

*

"And, and here is your winner, and new SmackDown's women's champion, Carmella."

The announcer seemed just as in disbelief as the audience, and especially Asuka. Clearly everyone else thought that Asuka's days of losing this badly were behind her, especially when it came to losing to the likes of Carmella. And yet, it happened again, and in record time too. Carmella had insisted on entering first, and Asuka hadn't minded, because she went straight for her tormentor the first second the bell rung.

Unfortunately, the bitch had took the time to remove the middle turnbuckle pad, so that when Asuka charged her, The Princess was able to manipulate The Empress and turning towards her, then tripping her face first into the exposed steel. She then locked in The Code of Silence, and the once terrifying Empress was deemed unable to continue.

Ironically Asuka woke up just in time to hear the announcement, and while she hadn't tapped out, or even been pinned, without a shadow of a doubt, she had been outsmarted by Carmella. Again. And this time, it was going to cost her dearly. Far more than simply losing championship, or even giving up her ass.

Oh God, this time she would have to submit to an inferior woman, in front of the entire SmackDown's women's locker room. Oh God, Asuka wasn't sure how she would ever survive what was coming without breaking. Especially as she was left defeated in the ring, before slowly crawling out of it, and then stumbled down cast as she headed towards the women's locker room.

Of course, it was very tempting just to head straight for the exit, or even a bathroom she could hide in. However running and/or hiding would be an even greater shame for The Empress, and the only real hope she had left, was that she would be able to take whatever The Princess had to give her, and use it as motivation for revenge.

She had survived it before, but in a way, that only enhanced her shame, as this time her submission would not be in private. And to make matters worse, she got there just in time to see the woman who had taken her anal cherry, Charlotte Flair, reach the same destination. The two old rivals briefly exchanging a look, and then The Queen grinned wickedly at her for that, and went inside.

Which understandably had Asuka questioning if there was some sort of way out of this, only to come to the same conclusion. The same conclusion which involved her lowering her head again, and after taking a calming breath, walk into the locker room. Just like before, every member of that locker room turned to her, to see what she would do, only this time, they were far more confident in the outcome.

Or maybe Asuka was just far more aware of it than before? Either way, the result was the same, the once mighty Empress blushing as she approached her temporary top, who was sitting in a chair in the centre of the room again, and this time without Naomi anally riding her.

"Well, look who it is? My new bitch." Carmella announced with a wicked chuckle, "Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, this is going to be fun. So, so, so much fun."

"No!" Asuka growled with annoyance, defiance being the only thing she had left, "Asuka will never be your bitch. Never! Asuka shall have her vengeance, and make you very, very sorry."

"Yeah, yeah, that's what they all say." Carmella said dismissively, before chuckling, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's what they all say, right up until they break completely, and become mindless anal addicted bottoms. And I swear, tonight that will happen to the mighty Asuka. Oh yeah, I'm going to make her my Fabulous Bitch. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that." Charlotte said softly, and dismissively.

Which Carmella couldn't let stand, especially in front of an audience, "Yeah, just because you failed to break her, over and over again, doesn't mean I will."

"Actually, I did." Charlotte smirked, before quickly clarifying, "And I did it over, and over, and over again. See, unlike you, I don't need to break anyone. I just take what I want, as often as I want. And it's so cute to see the likes of Asuka, Alexa and Sasha act like they can be tops. But go ahead, and try. It'll be fun."

"Yes, it will." Carmella glared at her guest, before turning back to her prey, "Especially as we have a special guest for the evening. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, she was in the area, and one quick text about what was going to happen tonight, and she came right over. Just in time to see me beat you in the middle of the ring, clean as a sheet. Ha ha ha ha, that's right, Asuka, oooooooooooh the mighty Charlotte Flair just saw you lose. And now, she's going to see you get topped by the Princess of Staten Island. Yes she is, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, turn around, Asuka. Show me my prize. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's real nice. Now strip. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, take off all your clothes for me. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, that's so money! Ha ha ha ha!"

"And remember to reply properly," Charlotte smirked, in the middle of that rambling.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka replied bitterly, when she finally got the chance.

Which was infuriating, but it wasn't worth the hassle of denying the command, as it would just lead to more punishing words, and motivate the bitch to spank her even more. Or worse, give her to someone who could actually do damage to her, like Charlotte. Then again, Asuka wasn't entirely sure she could handle the humiliation of allowing Carmella of all people to give her a spanking.

Especially in front of her peers. The peers that she was forced to strip in front of, Asuka even trying to put her just enough effort into it so that there would be no complaints, while trying to make clear that she protested this. Something that she sadly had quite a bit of practice doing, and didn't succeed, given the look on Carmella's face.

Once the mighty Asuka was standing in front of her naked, Carmella gleefully chuckled, "Good girl. Mmmmmmmmm, good little bitch. Now, bend over my knee. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I'm going to give the mighty Empress a spanking. Ha ha ha ha, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to spank that bitch ass, and make it mine."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka replied bitterly, after exchanging a look with Charlotte.

That once mighty Empress did as she was told, leaning over the lap of the new champion, and presenting her ass to be spanked. Something which unsurprisingly, didn't happen right away. No, just like during their first time, Carmella insisted on stretching this out by just staring at her prize for a few long seconds, then reaching down to grab a hold of it. Oh God, it was so humiliating.

Unfortunately, in the way that turned Asuka on. It really, really shouldn't, but just like all her victims, The Empress found a certain level of enjoyment of this. Something which was definitely clear to Carmella, given she could no doubt feel Asuka's wetness against her thigh. And it was guaranteed only to get worse, when the spanking officially got under way.

Carmella could definitely feel that, but it was in no way a surprised to her. She knew that the once terrifying Asuka was just a glorified bottom, desperate to be put in her place. In a way that apparently Charlotte wasn't willing, or maybe not even able to do. Which meant that when Carmella succeeded where the mighty Queen failed, that would be one incredible achievement.

One which would propel her to the very top of the industry. Sure, arguably, she was there already, after winning the SmackDown women's championship. However, that hadn't officially been for the title of Alpha female of the brand as well. Admittedly, it was certain that Carmella could take it from her now, but that meant the pressure was on.

Lesser tops might crumble under the pressure right now, and make fools of themselves. But not The Princess of Staten Island. No, she gradually built up to her first strike, and made sure it meant something. Then, when she finally delivered it, she really went back to the greedy butt groping, she had been doing before, make it crystal clear that the once mighty Empress had become nothing but a piece of meat, which she could play with as much as she wanted too.

Any way that she wanted too. Oh yes, without any effort, she put Asuka in her place, and even had the bitch whimpering pathetically for her. And of course, crying out from every blow.

Normally Carmella would be 100% focused on the shameless bottom she was dishing out a spanking too at precious moments like this one. Especially given that Asuka's big booty was nice and jiggly, and was soon changing a different colour under the force of the blows. However, there was only so long that The Princess of Staten Island felt comfortable looking away from The Queen.

Yes, it was highly unlikely that Charlotte would try anything in this particular moment, or at any time during the night, as it would imply weakness on her part. However, Carmella couldn't be 100% sure. Besides, just staring down at the normally terrifying Charlotte Flair would no doubt improve her stock in the company. And certainly infuriated the other blonde, which made it more than worth it.

Of course, it was only a brief staring match. Partly because she didn't want to push Charlotte too much, but mostly because her main focus just had to be Asuka. Partly, because she was hoping to break her tonight once and for all, but mostly because she loved watching a booty jiggle and change colour for her. Especially during the later stages of a spanking, as that well-rounded flesh slowly turned from pink, to red, and even beyond that.

Something that normally Carmella didn't have to bother with, but tonight she was out to make a statement. One which would truly see the once mighty Asuka being reduced to a truly pathetic bitch. Which was something which felt like it would be achieved just from the spanking.

Asuka definitely felt that way, especially after Carmella finally began giving her everything she had. Or at least, she certainly hoped this was everything the other woman had. Hell, she could barely take this. Because yes, Asuka had received far worse punishment within the ring, but the physical pain wasn't as bad as the mental pain.

And the fact that she was being brutally spanked in front of the entire women's locker room, Charlotte Flair included, by fucking Carmella was truly overwhelming. Especially when The Princess of Staten Island started giving her everything she had, and the once mighty Empress did nothing about it. Yes, it would be hard to turn the tables under these circumstances, but she could at least try.

But no, instead of even trying, the once mighty Asuka just lay there, whimpering, crying out and even hysterically screaming in agony as she took everything this little brat had to give. And this was just a warm-up. The trur humiliation was to come. Which was why it was hard to fill any sort of relief when Carmella abruptly stopped the butt beating, and then just admired her handiwork for a few long minutes.

First with her eyes, and then with her hands. Something which actually had Asuka cooing happily for a few long minutes, as she allowed the pain to be massaged away, before she forced herself to remain silent. Of course by then it was too late, and she had already given Carmella another victory over her. It was a small one, but they were seriously beginning to add up.

"Well, that was a fun warm-up." Carmella announced with a wicked grin, quickly adding, "You may now have the privilege of kissing my feet. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, it's time for Asuka to grovel at the feet of the true Alpha female around here. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah it is. Do a good job, and I'll let you eat my pussy. Do a bad job and I'll give one of my other bitches the privilege. And trust me, you don't want that. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, The Empress wants the privilege of eating her Fabulous Mistress's Fabulous Pussy! Doesn't she, bitch? Huh? Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm, we both know you do, but you better answer correctly. Come on, don't embarrass me in front of the woman who took your anal cherry. Answer me!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka finally replied bitterly, when she finally got the chance.

Namely, getting off the bitch's lap and kneeling before her, before bending down to press her lips to Carmella's right foot. The once mighty Asuka even lingered there for a few long seconds, before moving over to the left foot to repeat the process. She then went back and forth, covering those feet in kisses, just like she had trained her bitches to do. Just like she'd been forced to do one too many times.

And again, this time was extra degrading, given where it was happening. But again, Asuka had no choice. If she said anything, she would only make it worse. Like being forced to beg for the privilege of eating Carmella's cunt. Or was she doing that, anyway? The Empress wasn't sure. And to her shame, she almost did it for sure, until she received the permission she'd been waiting for from The Princess.

"I suppose that will do." Carmella gave another announcement, with another wicked grin, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I've seen you do better, but I'm willing to let you off, given how eager I am for The Empress to eat my pussy! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, eat that cunt you bitch! Eat it good, in front of everyone! Oh no, don't rush. There's no hurry. Oh yes, no hurry. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, kiss your way slowly up my long legs, and then give my sexy little twat the attention it deserves. OH YES, that's it! That's exactly it. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, that's what I like to see. A good little pussy pleaser. Ah fuck!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka again replied bitterly, when she finally got the chance.

Poor Asuka had quickly raised her head, getting to her destination in seconds, so she could to get to work on that tasty treat. Just to get this over with, of course. Not because she wanted to please fucking Carmella. Of course not that, never that. However, she was pushed right back down again by her temporary Dom, and forced to kiss her way up those long legs.

Something she physically could have stopped if she wanted too, but again, she didn't want to risk it. So instead, she just let it happen, while admittedly enjoying kissing her way north. Especially as it didn't take that long for her to reach her destination, and when she did, she finally made this bitch shut up. At least for a little while.

Carmella loved providing encouragement for her Fabulous Bitches. Something she tried to do throughout their time together. It was fun, and a good way to reward them. And most of all, a way to emphasize her dominance. However, she just couldn't resist getting lost in the exquisite feeling of a tongue sliding over her pussy lips for the first time during one of those sessions.

Especially in this case, when it was The Empress's tongue doing it. Oh yes, the once terrifying Asuka was now licking her pussy, like the lezzie slut Charlotte had turned her into, and more importantly, Carmella had solidified that transformation. Oh yes, so while she couldn't take full credit for this, she could take enough to enhance the enjoyment.

In that moment, she was very aware of the fact that she both owed Charlotte a great debt, and terrible vengeance. After all, the WWE seemed to attract submissive lesbian sluts, but The Queen really had done a fine job of making the women's locker room even more pussy hungry than before. And easier for Carmella to ultimately conquer.

However, at the same time The Princess was deeply annoyed that she wasn't going to be the one to give the likes of Asuka their first experience bottoming. Something she was hyperaware while Charlotte was watching her, meaning that as much as she wanted to relax and enjoy, Carmella tried to keep her eyes open, so she could keep an eye on her most dangerous rival.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers