Fabulous Bitch Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something which of course, continue to be on perfect display, thanks to the once terrifying Asuka spreading her cheeks. Oh yes, The Empress continued to give everyone the best possible look of The Princess's dick sliding into her forbidden hole, causing the entire room to fall more or less silent. Not counting the happy sounds of Carmella, of course.

Or more importantly, the even louder and happier sounds of Asuka, as she got to fulfil her true purpose in life. Namely, taking dick up her perfect little ass. Girl dick. The strap-on of a superior woman, deep inside her shit-pipe, proving that while she might be too proud to admit it, everyone could see that this bitch was inferior to her Fabulous Mistress.

Now this was something that Carmella was only too happy to savour. Yes, maybe she could have buried every single inch of her cock into the anal slut's ass and just a handful of thrusts. And maybe the ass whore would have still cried out in pure pleasure. Maybe that would've been an even better way to solidify her dominance over the once mighty Asuka.

But she just loved this so much, she just couldn't hurry it up. Just like she couldn't help but savour the precious moment that her thighs came to rest against Asuka's butt cheeks, announcing that she had buried every inch of her big dick deep within the other female wrestler's bowels. Especially, as it gave her the chance to gloat about it.

"Every inch! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, that's every inch of my big, Fabulous dick up this fat, slutty ass!" Carmella gleefully announced, "Not that it's surprising. Mmmmmmmmm, no, it isn't. Did you see how easily she took it? Did you? Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, The Empress is truly nothing but an anal whore. Yes, thanks to The Queen, but mostly, thanks to me. Or at least, it will be. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, once I'm done with this butt slut, she'll never forget her place again. Never forget that her true purpose in life is to take it up the ass, just, like, this! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, take it bitch! Take it like the bitch you are!"

Charlotte was in a generous mood, so she allowed Carmella to take centre stage for quite a while there. Although, if she was being honest, she wasn't really doing this out of the kindness of her heart, so much as she was doing it because Asuka's humiliation was truly delicious. Oh yes, it was nothing short of mouth-watering to watch the former undefeated champion and Alpha female, who was supposed to remove her from her throne, fall so far from grace.

So much so, that she was being fucked in the ass by Carmella, of all people. Something that she made sure that everyone got to savour through that long, slow butt stuffing, the moment it was completed, and maybe most important of all, the next moment.

The moment that The Princess officially began publicly butt fucking The Empress. Oh yes, Carmella slowly pulled her hips back, and then pushed them forward again, before repeating the process over and over again, thus causing the dildo to slide in and out of Asuka's most private hole. Her slutty little ass hole!

Something which the once intimidating butt buster very much enjoyed. In fact, Asuka absolutely loved every moment of this, which was made clear from the way that she gasped, whimpered and even moaned in pure pleasure throughout even the early stages of the sodomy. Oh yes, this bitch was exposing herself as an anal slut, and Charlotte loved to see it. Although, just not as much as she loved to be involved in it.

Which was why eventually Charlotte spoke up, "Oh Carmella? Don't you think it's my turn now? Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, don't you think it's time to move aside, so you can see how a real top fucks bitch ass? No, mmmmmmmmmm, don't you think it's time that you moved aside, and got reminded? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, I'm going to remind you exactly what I can do with that fat ass. And remind every single bitch here their asses belong to The Queen! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, you've had your fun, but it is now time for the Alpha female of the entire WWE to use one of the many holes she owns."

"Fine..." Carmella said nonchalantly after a brief pause, in which she just stared at the other top, "If you're finally done running your mouth."

Once again, Charlotte chose to be generous, and let that go. In fact, it was more of a generosity thing than ever before, because normally she didn't tolerate being backtalk to like that. However, there was just something about Carmella, that was so very, amusing. Like a Chihuahua, which thought it was a big dog.

Besides, it was said softly, so it unlikely anyone would hear it. Especially as the main focus was on the once unstoppable Asuka, who at the start of the night had been this brand's women's champion. And now? Now that pathetic anal whore was spreading her cheeks, showing off that her ass hole was gaping open already. Which of course, made it real easy for Charlotte to kneel down behind her, and refill that whore butt with dick.

Unlike Carmella, who had been nice enough to go slowly, Charlotte chose to bury the full length of her dick deep within Asuka's bowels, with a series of hard thrusts. To be fair, everyone, including Asuka, had got the chance to enjoy the slow butt stuffing before, and that slutty little bitch hole was now stretched out, and truly ready to go.

Especially after all the training Charlotte had gifted it. Which was further proven, by the fact that the poor excuse for a female warrior continued letting out happy sounds as she was violated in this way. Yes, there was a lot more sounds of pain mixed in, but even that was enjoyable for this calibre of anal slut. The Queen personally made sure of it, and that had very much been the case with the so-called Empress.

Asuka was deeply ashamed by her actions. Even more so, because she couldn't control them. She tried, but it just felt so good. Mistress Charlotte had just done such a wonderful job at stretching her ass hole, and turning it into a needy little fuck hole. Hell, in her weaker moments, Asuka found herself craving it. Craving the feeling of a cock in her ass.

Just the way that she wanted one in it right now. Oh God, she wanted to be a spit roast bitch, not only taking it in both ends, but tasting her own ass in the process. Something that Mistress Carmella teased her with for what felt like an eternity, before finally giving it to her. But of course, not just by pressing the tip of her cock against her lips. No, she had to provide encouragement.

"Suck my dick, bitch!" Carmella demanded loudly and proudly, before quickly adding, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, that's it! That's exactly fucking it! Suck it, you cock sucker! Mmmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, that's what I love to see. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, a slutty little bottom sucking my dick. The mighty Asuka, sucking her own ass cream off of my cock. The one I just used to stretch Asuka out, and get her ready for a lot of ass fucking tonight. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, you're getting your butt wrecked tonight, bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhh shit, and you will be tasting a lot of booty. Fuck yeah, take it deep! Deep down your whore throat! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, ha ha ha ha, good little cock sucking bitch."

Thankfully Asuka was able to block out most of those words, by closing her eyes, and concentrating on what had quickly become one of her favourite flavours in the entire world. Hell, it was kind of an old favourite, as she always loved the taste of ass. But this was special. This was her own ass, served to her on a strap-on dildo, and thus a constant reminder that another woman had butt fucked her.

Something which was unbearable in the light of day, but in moments like this, she actually enjoyed it, wallowing in her own shame. Especially when there was the added humiliation of being ass fucked, Oh yes, she was being double fucked, and as much as that was guaranteed to continue, she didn't want to miss out on any precious butt cream, so she tried not to savour the flavour for too long.

For better or for worse, that became a lot more easy when there was no more butt cream to clean. Especially because she became more aware of the words of Mistress Carmella, which definitely encouraged her to take that cock deeper into her mouth, and down her throat. But only because she wanted to hear Mistress Carmella talk.

And she might even shut her up in the process. Besides, she mostly did it because she wanted to get more of that tasty liquid. She didn't actually enjoy pleasing a top. Or at least, that was what Asuka desperately tried to tell herself. Although she wasn't even sure that she believed it. Not 100%, at least. Thankfully, it didn't really matter, as long as she had a distraction.

Which was a mercy that she was granted for quite a while, as she was given plenty of time to clean that dick, and then she was provided with another one, as Mistress Carmella and Mistress Charlotte began swapping places over and over again. Initially, this was wonderful, as it was like an all you could eat buffet of butt cream.

However, as the minutes ticked by, Asuka felt a growing edge to cum. Cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass. Something she knew from experience, that she would have to beg for. Especially with Mistress Charlotte around. If it had just been Mistress Carmella, maybe she would have stood a chance. But now, it was hopeless. All she could really do, was try not to embarrass herself, by begging too early. Especially as the tops might not give her what she wanted, if she did that.

So Asuka waited and waited and waited, until it just became too much, and she pleaded as the tops were once again swapping places, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, wreck Asuka's ass! Destroy her slutty little bottom! Mmmmmmmmmmm, I want it! I fucking need it! Please... Mistress Charlotte, give it to me. You too, Mistress Carmella. I need both of you, oooooooooooh, I need both of you to slam Asuka's butt. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, slam it! Pound it! Wreck it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, pound me! Mmmmmmmmmm, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, destroy my ass together!"

"Now, that's not a bad idea..." Charlotte grinned wickedly, "But let's make this interesting, shall we? Carmella, lay back, so this bitch can ride you. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ride you with her slutty little ass hole, like the anal whore she is. The anal whore that The Queen turned her into. Doesn't that sound like fun, huh?"

"Yes, it does..." Carmella said suspiciously, expecting a catch, but unable to initially see one shrugged, pulled her dick out of Asuka's ass, and then ordered, "Get on this big fucking dick, bitch!"

There was a brief pause, then Asuka grumbled, "Yes, my Fabulous Mistress."

"And don't cum." Charlotte quickly added, grinning wickedly, "Not without permission."

"But-" Asuka briefly tried to protest, before one look from The Queen had her thinking differently, and she then whimpered, "Yes, Mistress Charlotte."

Charlotte then proved she wasn't entirely without mercy, as she watched the once proud Asuka crawl over to Carmella, of all people, so she could mount her. And not in the way that she used too, but in the way that meant that her loose, open ass hole was positioned over Carmella, and then after a brief pause Asuka whimpered, and started to lower herself downwards.

Which of course, cause that well-battered back door too easily opened up, and accept that dildo inside it. Hell, it even took the entire length in a matter of seconds. Well, maybe about a full minute, in total. Or close to it. But then came the best part, when this once feared butt buster savoured the moment of every inch of that big dick being as deep as it could go into her bottom, before she started riding it.

As eager as Charlotte was to get to the big finale of their fun, she couldn't resist just enjoying the show for a few long minutes. Especially, as it was just so beautiful to see the once mighty Asuka so eagerly debasing herself, so much so, that she was even crying out, whimpering and moaning in pure pleasure from abusing her own butt. Which in turn, was making those meaty cheeks jiggle.

And they jiggled even more, when Charlotte kneeled down behind her, and started smacking those cheeks. Something which caused both blondes to giggle wickedly, and their anal pet to whimper with shame and humiliation. Which was more the case, when those blondes started smacking those cheeks together.

Then Charlotte sucked a couple of fingers briefly, and then pushed one into Asuka's already widely stretched ass hole, and growled into her ear, "You know what happens next, don't you, Asuka?"

There was a brief pause, then Asuka lowered her head and whimpered, "Yes, Mistress Charlotte."

"Good..." Charlotte purred, before adding, "Now, do your best to relax, as Carmella spreads your cheeks."

"Really?" Carmella raised an eyebrow in annoyance.

"What?" Charlotte questioned, before grinning, "Don't worry, she's taken a double ass pounding before."

"I have no doubt." Carmella said dismissively, before pointing out, "You could just ask nicely, is all."

There was a brief pause, then Charlotte said mockingly. "Oh please, my Fabulous Mistress, would you spread Asuka's cheeks for me?"

"That's better." Carmella grinned, finally doing as she was told.

Briefly Charlotte wondered if Carmella was smart enough to get the sarcasm, and whether she should clarify the fact that she was in control here. However, when she had a ripe piece of bitch ass in front of her, just waiting to be fucked, and double fucked at that, it was hard to get too caught up in things like that.

Oh yes, Charlotte was far too preoccupied with stretching out that bitch hole with her fingers, before ultimately replacing them with her cock. Oh fuck, she loved the sight of an ass hole stretching for her. Especially when it was for a second cock. Ah fuck, Asuka's back door stretched wider, and wider, and wider, until it allowed the head of that cock to slid through it, and into Asuka's shit-pipe.

While she of course paused to savour this precious moment, Charlotte was somewhat disappointed in herself for not waiting to do this in public. It would have been so much fun, to take Asuka's double anal cherry in front of the entire locker room. Especially in front of a big PPV one. Hell, she got the chance to take her original anal cherry in front of a Wrestlemania locker room.

However, at the same time, she was kind of glad that she didn't, and she had given Asuka a chance to prepare for this, so she wouldn't be broken by it. Maybe. Because fully broken bitches were boring. Oh yes, Charlotte loved to savour every delicious moment of shame and humiliation that she caused another woman while doing this to her, and that was very much the case right now.

Asuka would have begged for mercy, telling these bitches whatever they wanted to hear, if she thought it would mean that they would have stopped. Hell, she was tempted to forfeit her chance for revenge, just so they would put a stop to this madness. Because getting her ass double fucked was bad enough, but to suffer this indignity in front of an audience was almost 10 times worse.

Something that she would probably never recover from. Not that she'd never really recovered from her first ever ass fucking from Charlotte. No, ever since then, she had been in a downward spiral, and just when she didn't think it could get any worse, it did. And for better or for worse, this was a perfect example of that, as not only was her ass hole able to stretch for a second cock, but she actually enjoyed it.

She couldn't even hide that fact, as the once mighty Asuka cried out in mostly pleasure, as her tailpipe was stuffed with a second strap-on. And of course, she continued letting out those sounds, as Charlotte briefly pause to savour the moment and then especially when that second dick started to further invade her poor bowels. And that wouldn't be the end of it.

No, The Queen wouldn't be satisfied until The Empress took every inch of her big dick, alongside The Princess's dick. Which was exactly what happened. It could've been hours, it could've been just a minute, but Charlotte's thighs came to rest against Asuka's ass cheeks, announcing every inch of that dildo was buried in her butt.

Not wanting to be left out, Carmella then gleefully announced, "Did you all see that? Did you? Asuka just took every inch! Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, she took every inch of these two Royal cocks up her slutty little ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah she did, mmmmmmmmmm, what a whore. What a nasty little anal whore 'The Empress' turned out to be. Yeah she did, ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, is this who you were all afraid of? Really? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, because to me, she was never anything but a needy little bottom, desperate to get her big booty pounded. And now? Me and Charlotte are going to ruin this bitch hole! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, pound that butt, Queenie! Pound it good. Ah fuck yeah! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

For better or for worse, Charlotte didn't even bother responding. Partly because Carmella didn't let her get a word in edge ways, and spent the next few long minutes providing constant verbal abuse, which made it very hard for Asuka to hold back on cumming. Or begging for more, for that matter. Although, maybe that was a good thing?

Because really, the only way this could be worse, was if the once mighty Asuka actually had to suffer through the indignity of cumming like a giant anal whore with two cocks up her butt. Or even worse, begging for that indignity. Which honestly, she would have almost certainly done by now, if it wasn't for Carmella, constantly running her mouth.

Unfortunately for her, as a result, The Empress suffered greatly throughout the double butt fucking, as she was constantly bombarded with overwhelming shame and humiliation. Especially as through it all, she desperately wanted to cum. Although, in a really twisted way, it was cathartic. Oh yes, Asuka felt like she had brought this on herself after being manipulated and defeated by Carmella.

This was her punishment for that, and she would either use it to rebound, or she would lose herself in submission. Just like she lost herself to incredible ecstasy, when without warning Carmella made her cum. Likely as a way too get one over on Charlotte, but Asuka really didn't care why. In fact, she wasn't really able to care about anything, or think about anything, as she truly became overwhelmed with mind-melting pleasure.

"Cum for me, bitch! Fucking cum!" Carmella suddenly ordered, while spanking that fat ass, and thrusting upwards, with predictable results. Which had The Princess of Staten Island cackling wickedly, and continuing to encourage, "Yessssssssssssss, that's it, mmmmmmmmmmmm, cum for me! Cum like the little anal bitch you are! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, look everyone, Asuka is my anal bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, The Empress is nothing but just another of my Fabulous Bitches, mmmmmmmmmm, who loves my Fabulous Dick in her big fat ass! Oh yes, she is, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, cum for me, AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Charlotte was deeply annoyed. She had been in total control, and was having a lot of fun, when Carmella had to go and spoil it. Hell, the constant blathering was bad enough, but to actually thrust upwards into a bitch's ass, triggering an orgasm without permission? That was beyond disrespectful, and it would not go unpunished.

Hell, The Queen was very tempted to stop what she was doing, in the name of putting The Princess in her place. Oh yes, she was very tempted to do that, indeed. Ultimately though, she decided against it. Carmella was well-rested at this point, while Charlotte was about to give Asuka's ass everything she had. Not that she would admit that, of course, but she hadn't gotten to where she was today by taking unnecessary risks.