Fabulous Bitch Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could, of course, simply not use every ounce of her strength to brutalize Asuka's butt. Maybe even have the so-called Empress do it? Something which she could claim was an act of mercy? But no, Charlotte was The Queen, and she had a reputation to uphold. Something which seemed never more important now, that this uppity bitch Carmella had stolen an orgasm from her.

Arguably the most important one of the night, and while she could slow things down, it was best to go all in on the hard anal pounding. Especially given the fact that she was able to was a testament to Charlotte's fine work in breaking the once mighty Asuka, and turning her into just another notch on her belt.

Given her level of experience, it was nothing for Charlotte to increase the pace until she was using every ounce of her strength to brutalize that poor little butt hole. Hell, she was practically using both dildos to do it, as while Carmella definitely was doing her best to contribute, anyone who had been a part of this, knew that it was Charlotte who was in the best position to deal out damage.

Something that she definitely used to her advantage, while grabbing a tight hold of that multi-coloured hair, and pulling it back, while delivering a few hard slaps to that big booty. Most of all, of course, she gifted her bitch with some verbal encouragement of her own, certifying her ownership over this fuck hole that some people once had the audacity to think would replace her.

"CUM FOR ME BITCH! CUM FOR YOUR QUEEN!" Charlotte demanded, making it very clear who Asuka was cumming for, "YEAHHHHHHHHHH, CUM LIKE A BITCH! CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS! ASUKA IS A BITCH! MY BITCH! YSSSSSSSSSSSS, I'M THE ONE WHO TOOK HER ANAL CHERRY! ME! SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MINE! JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK YEAH, I OWN YOU ALL! YOU'RE ALL MY BITCHES! MINE! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YEAH, YOU ARE! AH FUCK! MINE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, SO CUM FOR ME, BITCH! FUCKING CUM! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Naturally, the combination of those words, the other end of the dildo hitting her clit, those jiggling cheeks against her thighs, and the sheer joy of double butt fucking Asuka was more than enough to push Charlotte over the edge of an orgasm of her own. Carmella too, so in a way, Charlotte was making two girls cum for the price of one. Even if by the same argument, Carmella was contributing to her orgasm, if only a little bit.

Something she did her best to ignore, and concentrate on brutalizing Asuka's ass hole, for the next few long, glorious minutes, as she pushed herself through several climaxes. Then, when she was on the edge of passing out, The Queen abruptly stopped, with every inch of her cock, and The Princess's cock, buried deep within The Empress's bowels.

Then after a few long minutes of resting Charlotte smacked that booty, and ordered, "Spread your cheeks! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, I want the mighty Asuka to show me, and everyone else, her gaping bitch hole! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, show ME, MY handiwork."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Asuka whimpered pathetically, and did as she was told, once she had a chance.

Carmella would have loved to have been in a more dominant position for that double ass fucking, or any double ass fucking, for that matter. However, she definitely benefited from not having to exert herself so much, and especially getting a good look at Asuka's face throughout the rectum wrecking. Although maybe, what was most delicious of all, was that the former Alpha female actually looked disappointed when Charlotte pulled her cock out of that bitch hole.

Especially as Carmella's cock came out with it, leaving Asuka's poor little ass completely empty. Oh yes, the so-called Empress was disappointed by this, clearly proving that she was a bottom. Even if she still wasn't ready to admit it. Which shouldn't have been possible, but somehow it was.

That was mostly a good thing, as again, Carmella wanted to be the driving force in breaking Asuka once and for all. Although, she was beginning to wonder whether it was possible, given just how much this legendary women's wrestler had survived. Hell, Carmella could probably work on that bitch hole all night long, and it wouldn't be quite as wide as that hole was now.

Something that the two blondes got the best possible look at, as the once mighty Empress slowly positioned her butt where it was facing them, and their audience, and then spread those cheeks apart, to emphasize that gape. Which of course, the audience was only too happy to take pictures of. Something that The Princess of Staten Island would ensure she got a copy of.

"Hey Asuka..." Carmella questioned, after a few minutes of enjoying the show, putting her little theory to the test, "Are you Charlotte's bitch?"

There was a brief pause, then Asuka softly replied, "No."

Charlotte glared at Carmella for this audacity for a few long seconds, and then without looking away from her questioned, "Are you Carmella's bitch?"

"No." Asuka answered faster, and sounding more confident, "Asuka is no one's bitch, and she never will be."

"We'll see about that." Carmella said dismissively, before ordering, "For now, just get over here, and suck my cock. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it like a good girl. Like the good little ATM whore we already proved you are, in front of all of these people. Oooooooooooooh fuck yeah, we just proved to your former bitches that the allegedly mighty Asuka is nothing but an ass to mouth loving slut. Mmmmmmmmmm, yeah she is. So go ahead, and prove us both right about you, once again. That you're nothing but a delusional bottom, put on this Earth to please superior women like The Queen, and especially The Princess of Staten Island. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, suck it!"

"What she said." Charlotte said, only too happy to provide encouragement of her own, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, crawl over here, Asuka. Crawl over here, like the little bitch you are! Mmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, I love having the so-called Empress present her gaping ass hole to me, but now it's time for you to go ass to mouth. Again. Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, you're just like every other bitch in my collection, who have the audacity to try and win titles around here. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, you're all just delusional bottoms. And you always will be. Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, suck The Queen's cock! Mmmmmmmmm, good little bitch."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Asuka whimpered pathetically, and did as she was told, once she had a chance.

It was deeply annoying to hear Asuka respond like that, but it didn't really matter. No, Charlotte was going back to RAW, leaving Asuka to Carmella. Maybe The Princess would even allow The Queen to have The Empress all to herself tonight?

Which might be for the best, as she didn't want to push things too far with Charlotte, when she fully intended to concentrate on breaking Asuka. Oh well, Carmella could decide that later. For now, she concentrated on dishing out more verbal encouragement, and just enjoyed the sight of this once unstoppable force of nature crawling over to the two blondes, and then wrapping her lips around their cocks, and giving them a thorough cleaning.

Again, Asuka seemed to deliberately annoy Carmella, by sucking Charlotte's strap-on first. However, that was a very good sign that the once proud Empress was doing this, as clearly she had finally come to the correct conclusion that The Princess was the true threat around here. And the one who would ultimately break her.

Nothing could stop that now. Just like nothing would stop Carmella from eventually taking down Charlotte, and reigning supreme over the entire WWE. Something that The Princess focused on with a grin, as she reached down and stroked Asuka's hair, as her soon to be completely broken bitch once again sucked her own ass cream from a big dildo.