Fabulous Bitch Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn?" Charlotte suddenly suggested, very much enjoying catching Carmella off-guard.

"Wha, what?" Carmella frowned with confusion, and then with anger, "No way! I only just started with her. That's not fair."

"I did share her with you." Charlotte reminded the other blonde, and informed the audience, "Isn't it only fair that we share her now?"

Carmella definitely didn't think so, but after a few long seconds she grumbled, "Fair. But it better be sharing, as in, I get a turn again soon, and not you hog her all to yourself."

"Wouldn't dream of it." Charlotte obviously lied, before ordering, "Well Asuka, mmmmmmmmm, looks like it's time for you to eat the pussy of your true owner. Again. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, get over here, and eat my cunt! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, munch that Royal muffin, you fucking dyke whore! Ah fuck yeah, good little Empress bitch."

"Yes, my Queen." Asuka replied bitterly, when she got the chance.

This was incredibly annoying for Carmella, but she wasn't ready to challenge Charlotte. No, she had to solidify her spot, make sure The Empress was fully broken, and more importantly hers, before she went after The Queen. So let that bitch throw her weight around. In the end, it would only give Carmella the motivation she needed to break in the greatest prize of them all.

Besides, there was something to be said for watching the once mighty Asuka crawling over to the woman that had given her the very first, and maybe most devastating, defeat of her WWE career. Other than the devastating defeat she had suffered tonight, of course. Also, a soft little girl tongue on their cunts had the same effect on both dominant blondes.

Namely, wiping that smirk off of Charlotte's face, the mighty Queen closing her eyes and throwing her head back in a joyful cry as she began receiving a pussy licking. God, Carmella wanted to touch herself so bad in that moment. Or better yet, order one of her Fabulous Bitches to take Asuka's place, if only temporarily. But no, that could be seen as weakness, and Carmella couldn't afford that right now.

So instead, she just watched The Queen have her moment, or at least borrowed it, while of course, biding her time to take it back. And more importantly, thinking about exactly what she was going to do to The Empress tonight, which was to succeed where The Queen had failed.

Charlotte loved being able to throw her weight around like this. God, it was good to be Queen. The Queen. The Alpha female of RAW, and let's face it, the Alpha female of the entire WWE. Hell, she owned every female ass in the business. All of them were her cunt lappers. They just didn't all know it yet. And even those who did, adorably refused to admit it.

Which was exactly the way she liked it. Oh yes, she loved receiving a glare from the once mighty Asuka, right before the former Alpha and champion leaned forward, so that her tongue started licking her pussy. She liked them reluctant, but unable to help themselves. And not because she had all the power. No, because they just couldn't help themselves.

If they really wanted to change, they would band together and make sure that Charlotte lost a match which mattered, or better yet, just refuse her regardless of the consequences. But no, they allowed her to stay on top, and came at her, one by one like disposable enemies in an action game or movie. They claimed it was because they wanted to be the one to beat her, but the truth was, they wanted to be on their knees, worshiping her cunt in the way it deserved to be worshiped.

And despite half-hearted hesitance, and clear annoyance, Asuka quickly settled into giving her a first-class pussy licking. Just the way Charlotte had taught her. Well, a lot of it was natural skill, as it was with any of the sluts surrounding them. But The Queen like to believe it was at least close to 50-50.

Something she only got to enjoy all to herself, even when surrounded by horny little sluts, desperate to receive the same treatment. And even more desperate to give the same treatment to their beloved Queen. However, this time was different, because she was technically sharing this talented little tongue with another top.

A far lesser top, who was nowhere near her level, but to Charlotte's great amusement, Carmella of all people had truly earned the label of top. Mostly by going after shameless bottoms, but it was impressive enough, that The Queen was willing to share The Empress with The Princess. As long as Carmella was smart enough not to ask too soon. And for better or for worse, she waited a perfect amount of time.

"My turn?" Carmella questioned, before reminding, "You said we would share, remember?"

"How could I forget?" Charlotte questioned with a grin, leaving the other blonde to wait for a few long seconds, before shrugging, "Sure, why not?"

However, instead of simply ordering Asuka to switch over to Carmella, Charlotte tightened the loose grip she had in that multi-collared hair, and yanked it away from her cunt, and then forcefully pulled the cunt licker over to where the other blonde was standing. She then shoved Asuka's face directly into Carmella's cunt, much to the delight of the two other women.

Oh yes, The Princess let out a loud cry of joy as The Empress clearly started lapping away at her pussy, with the same enthusiasm that she had shown when worshiping The Queen. Which of course, Charlotte very much enjoyed watching for a few long minutes, before demanding another turn with that hot little mouth and tongue.

Carmella was a little taken aback by that hot little mouth and tongue attacking her clit right from the get go. Obviously without being told, Asuka had increased the pace while eating Charlotte's pussy, and given that she hadn't been dissuaded, she was now giving Carmella the same treatment, to see what she would do. Or maybe she was just risking this with her, because she wanted to get this over with?

And most likely, get the girl cum she was now craving? And was probably always craving, that she was now a shameless bottom? It was hard to know for sure, but The Princess couldn't afford to beg for mercy. Not when The Queen was watching, and analysing, her every move.

Luckily it wasn't long before Charlotte demanded another turn, Asuka made to go back and forth between the two blondes, and from the sounds of it, giving the same treatment. Oh yes, from what Charlotte was letting out, and the cries Carmella was letting out, the two blondes with Royal titles letting everyone know that the woman with the other Royal title was receiving the most enjoyment.

How could they not, when an extremely talented rug muncher was worshiping their pussies like this? Oh yes, if what she was receiving was anything to go by, both champions were getting their clits licked and sucked with almost unbearable passion. And yet, at the same time, the rest of their cunts got some attention too. Especially their entrances, which were thoroughly teased. Something which eventually became both heaven and hell.

Obviously it was heaven, because it felt so very good. As in, very nearly orgasmically good. But that was also the problem. Because this was no longer just about maintaining her own reputation. No, this was about whether or not she should out do The Queen. Which was something that Carmella really, really wanted to do. However, she second-guessed whether she should or not.

After all, if she succeeded, it might prompt a fight between the two of them, and again she wasn't sure she was ready for that. And more importantly, she had to concentrate on Asuka. So while she held out for quite a while, ultimately it was Carmella who was the first to ask for more. While of course, trying to make it clear that she wasn't asking, she was telling.

"Make me cum! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, make me cum, you bitch!" Carmella ultimately cried out, pushing Asuka's face deeper into her cunt in the process, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking eat me! Eat me good, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I want The Empress to please The Princess. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, I want The Empress to tongue fuck The Princess, until she cums in her slutty little mouth, mmmmmmmmm, and all over her fucking face! Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue, and I'll fuck you with my girl cock. Oh yes, make me cum! Ah fuck! Fuck me, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

"Me too. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I wanna be fucked." Charlotte was then quick to command, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I love watching bitches making each other cum. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yes I do, mmmmmmmmm, But what I like even better, is cumming myself. Oh yes, I like that. I fucking love it! So, when you're done with that slut, get over here, and eat me! Oh yeah, eat me good! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I've got a pussy just aching to give you it's cum, Asuka. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, come over here, and get it. You know you want it more than that skank. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, eat me and make me fucking cum! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, make me cum bitch!"

Thankfully Asuka wasn't exactly quick to obey the spoiled Queen. Was that because she preferred the cum of her Princess? Carmella definitely liked to think so. Although the fact that she was clutching that head to keep it in place probably had something to do with it. Either way, Carmella got to cum hard and frequently over the next few wonderful minutes, with the first orgasm possibly being the sweetest, given that she was more aware of what was happening then.

Oh yes, she was very aware that she was cumming in the mouth, and all over the face, of one of the most feared female wrestlers of all time. And yet, at the moment, the mighty Asuka was truly nothing but her pussy pleaser. Something which had an almost crazed grin crossing The Princess's face during those wonderful minutes.

Asuka had adored going back and forth between the two other women, especially when they were no longer giving her the choice, and just pushed her back and forth whenever they fancied a piece of her. Something she dearly wished continued during a the most important stage, when she was making the two blondes cum for her.

For better or for worse, that was not to be, and Asuka found herself concentrating on first Mistress Carmella, and then Mistress Charlotte. Or at least, when she was done waiting, The Queen was again tightly grabbed hair of The Empress, pulled over her away from The Princess, and over to another needy little cunt, which was only too happy to give the same treatment. Especially after the wonderful encouragement.

She didn't even try and build up to it. No, Asuka slammed her tongue as deep as it could going to Mistress Charlotte's cunt, and hammered it in and out of that hot little hole, until she got what she wanted. Namely a mouth, and a face, full of girl cum. And soon, a bellyful, the once mighty Asuka swallowed at least the majority of what her Queen had to give.

A process which was repeated over and over, as she went back and forth between the tongue fucking and the cum swallowing, until her services were no longer required. Which again, for better or for worse, seemed to take an eternity. Oh yes, The Queen used The Empress to squeeze every orgasm out of her that she could, just like The Princess before her.

Clearly trying to remind everyone around here that she was the Alpha, Mistress Charlotte took it one step further by literally fucking Asuka's face. Oh fuck, right at the end, she held onto Asuka's head so tightly, the Japanese woman couldn't move, and was helpless in the American women's grasp, as she just quickly grinded herself against the pathetic bottom in front of her.

Because that's all the once mighty Empress was in that moment. Just a fuck pad a superior woman was using to get off. Which in the moment, made her extremely happy, but it was a fleeting thought, which was pushed away, just as she was about to pass out from the start. Then, the multiple times former champion and Alpha was left on her knees, wallowing in her humiliation.

For better or for worse, her Queen and her Fabulous Mistress needed a minute or so to recover, allowing Asuka's mind to return to normal, at which point she was truly horrified by her actions. Especially because it wasn't anything that she hadn't done before. Except for the fact that again, this was in public. Oh God, how had she allowed herself to fall so far?

Now not only was she on her knees, face covered in the cum of two women intent on breaking her, but the entire women's locker room could see it. Although at least she didn't further embarrass herself, by completely submitting just because she was drunk on all the girl cum and pussy cream she had gleefully swallowed over the last few minutes.

"Not a bad pussy pleaser, huh?" Charlotte eventually quipped, quickly and proudly adding, "I trained her myself."

"Yeah, I know, I know." Carmella grumbled with annoyance, before quickly adding with a chuckle, "Although, I wonder how much training it took, when she naturally makes such a good bitch? Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, the mighty Asuka is a great little rug munching bitch. But now? She gets to be my anal whore! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, bend over, Asuka. Bend over and give your Fabulous Mistress your cute little booty. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I'm gonna pound that cute little booty of yours, and make you mine forever. Just like the rest of you will be. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, and just like the rest of you, The Empress is going to remember to reply properly. Isn't that right, slut?"

There was a brief pause, then Asuka grumbled, "Yes, my Fabulous Mistress."

Even as Asuka did as she was told, Charlotte was scoffing, "Yeah, very convincing."

"Oh shut up." Carmella whined childishly, before grinning wickedly, "Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, shut up, and just enjoy the show."

"Oh, I plan to do more than that..." Charlotte grinned wickedly, before ordering, "Naomi, go get me and Carmella some strap-ons, and attach them to us, so we can publicly butt fuck your former Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Naomi quickly replied and obeyed

Carmella considered complaining, but honestly, she planned to do this anyway. And even if she hadn't, it would be unwise to deny The Queen. At least for now, when she was concentrating on The Empress. Oh yes, Carmella was very much concentrating on Asuka, and licking her lips, as the once unstoppable Empress bent over and presented herself to her Mistress. Fuck, Carmella would never, ever get tired of that beautiful sight.

Especially when a strap-on was being attached around her waist, and covered with lube. The fact it was one of Asuka's favourite bitches doing it was a wonderful bonus. Although what was even better, was when she dropped to her knees, and buried her face between those meaty cheeks and started eating that yummy ass.

If they had been alone, ideally she would have taken the time to gently tease Asuka's ass hole with countless gentle licks before really getting down to business. And honestly, Carmella couldn't resist doing a bit of that at first.

But it wasn't long before those licks became almost frantic, especially when she switched from simply sliding her tongue up and down the other woman's butt hole, to swirling all around it, and then eventually pushing it inside. Oh fuck, Carmella was actually able to push her tongue all the way inside Asuka's ass! Oh fuck, she really had done a number on this back door. Yes, Charlotte deserved some of the credit, but that moment very much felt like a victory for The Princess of Staten Island.

Once the tongue was fully inside of Asuka's bottom, Carmella savoured that moment for a few precious seconds, before thrusting in and out. She also spread those cheeks apart, so she could get her tongue even deeper, and maybe more importantly, make it clear exactly what she was now doing. Which was why she pulled her head all the way back from, and pulled her tongue all the way out of, that hole, so everyone could get the idea.

Especially Charlotte. Then, just for good measure, she spat onto that cute little butt hole. And even into it. Oh God, just this had Asuka's slutty little ass hole opening up, and even though it was only slightly, it meant the world to The Princess. Mostly, the moment that slutty little back door was begging to be stretched and filled. Which was a request that Carmella was very happy to fulfil.

As tempting as it was to go straight to her dick at that point, Carmella was nice enough to use her fingers first. Oh yes, without warning she swapped her tongue for a finger, causing both herself and Asuka to cry out with pure pleasure as The Princess's finger easily slid into The Empress's ass hole.

Both women continued letting out happy sounds. but especially Asuka, as that finger made it's way as deep as it could go into the bottom's bottom, and then started pumping in and out of it. Again, something that Carmella would have loved to do for longer. But she just couldn't help herself. She needed to really stretch out that shit hole, and show off to her audience. So it wasn't long before she added a second finger, and then gave the command, everyone had been waiting for.

"Spread your cheeks, Asuka." Carmella ordered, emphasizing her words with a smack to that big booty. She then briefly paused to suck her fingers clean, before she added with a moan, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's time for The Princess to claim her throne from The Empress, by fucking her in her big fat ass."

Another brief pause, then Asuka did as she was told, while whimpering pathetically, "Yes, my Fabulous Mistress."

Carmella again took a few long seconds to savour the beautiful sight in front of her, before she pressed the head of the dildo against her target, and pushed forwards. Again, she would have dearly loved to tease this out a bit more, but she just couldn't help herself at this point. Besides, it felt like the time for teasing was done.

Or at least, that level of it. Oh yes, it was time to kick things up a notch, by stretching the once mighty Asuka's ass hole with her cock. To stretch it, stretch it, and stretch it, until the head of that strap-on slid through that once ultimate forbidden hole, and actually into the once unstoppable Asuka's butt hole. Something which should have had The Empress crying out in agony, but instead she cried out in mostly pleasure.

"Ooooooooooooh FUCK! Did you hear that? Did you hear that? She fucking moan!" Carmella cackled with delight, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, the mighty Asuka just fucking moaned in pleasure from getting her ass penetrated! Shit, what a slut. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, from terrifying butt buster, to the kind of anal slut who actually enjoys getting her ass violated. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, she does. Well, don't worry, baby. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, because your Fabulous Mistress is about to give you every inch of this dick. Ooooooooooh fuck yes, every inch of this big fucking dick up your butt! Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, take it, bitch! Oh yeah, let everyone see what The Empress has become."

It was pretty obvious that Charlotte wanted to chime in here, probably to remind everyone that she was the one to take Asuka's anal cherry, and therefore deserved a lot of credit, in the training The Empress to become what she always should've been. Namely a shameless butt whore. And, as much as she would like to deny that, Carmella couldn't.

However, what she could do, was keep running her mouth, so The Queen never got the chance to steal her thunder. Well, at least she tried. Eventually her words dissolved into a series of happy sounds, as she began pushing forwards, giving herself another breath-taking sight. Fortunately, either the moment past, or Charlotte was just as captivated as Carmella was by the beautiful sight of The Princess's dick sliding into The Empress's ass hole.