Face Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a lie in on Monday, staying in bed as everyone else went to work. I'd chosen this particular day because I knew that Steve would not be back until late (he had some sort of training event in Bristol and was booked on the last train home) and Beth and Andy would be out all day -- one of the advantages of living with teachers was that you could virtually guarantee their absence until 4.00 or 5.00pm.

I had the house to myself.

More to the point, I had the house to myself and none of the doors had locks on them.

I waited until 9.00 before I got out of bed, stripped naked and let myself into Beth and Andys bedroom. I know what I did was creepy and perverted, but in my defence I'm a perverted little creep. This wasn't the first time I'd done this either to Beth (just after she moved in I'd almost been caught by Steve, hence today's cautious approach) or to female housemates in general.

I stood in the doorway and breathed in Beth's scent. The room was, as I'd expected, immaculate -- the bed was made, what few clothes not in drawers were neatly folded on a chair, books neatly placed on bedside table, shoes in pairs next to the door. I started by opening Beth's wardrobe. Her dresses were hanging neatly and I ran my hands through them, taking the hem of one and wrapping it around my cock for a few seconds. The trick was to make sure that everything went back into its right place; Beth was obsessively neat and would spot anything out of place. I shook the dresses so that the one I'd pulled out fell back into place. I turned my attention to the bottom of the wardrobe, which was full of shoes, some of Andys but mainly Beth's. If I had been hard pressed, I might have decided to wank off in a pair of trainers or onto a pair of sensible black school shoes, but I had bigger fish to fry.

First stop was the laundry basket. I wasn't hopeful; I assumed that Beth would have spent her free Sunday doing household chores and working, but my luck was in. The sides of the cloth basket were bulging and having rifled through a lot of Andy's T-shirts and socks I struck gold -- a white bra, a grey sweaty running vest and, balled up near the bottom, the soft black tights she had been wearing on Friday complete with red silk knickers still inside. The bra was nothing special (I already knew she was 32A and the bra itself was boring) but the knickers were great, and I rubbed the silky material up and down my cock a couple of times. The tights were the best find though. I put my hand inside and began to wank myself with the soft material. This early in the morning, I knew I could cum in them, wash and dry them and still have them back in the laundry basket by the time Beth got home. Could I cum in the bra without anyone noticing? Possibly...

Now that I'd found something to wank with, I wanted something to wank about. I padded over to what I knew to be Beth's chest of drawers and gently opened the top draw to reveal her neatly folded lingerie. Mostly more boring everyday stuff -- white bras, grey knickers, trainer socks, black tights -- but in the back corner was the racy stuff. I carefully lifted out a skimpy bra made of sheer black material through which I could clearly see my fingers and a matching pair of tiny knickers. There was a neatly folded set of expensive hold up stockings, the kind with a wide elasticated lacy bit at the top which make a woman's thighs look good rather than two rubber bands which squeezed to hard in one place and made them bulge in odd places and invariably fell down. An unopened pair of fishnet tights. Something red and lacy that would barely cover her. And underneath that, a 6-inch vibrator complete with clit stimulator.

I laid the underwear out on top of the bed where it contrasted sharply with the crisp white duvet cover and headed to Beth's bedside cabinet. The top drawer was reassuringly messy, filled with hair clips, scrunchies, a packet of contraceptive pills and a half empty bottle of lube which I gladly liberated. I also had a quick search of Andy's side of the bed in the hope of finding an SD card full pornographic pictures which I could steal, but there was nothing.

With that, I was ready.

*********************

By three o-clock I was spent. An itinerary of my day would have looked something like this:

10.00 -- 10.30: Masturbate using worn tights and red panties whilst imaging Beth wearing sexy underwear. Ejaculate into tights.

10.30 -- 11.00 Wash tights, Have late breakfast.

11.00 -- 11.45 Watch porn. Use hair band as an impromptu Arab Strap.

11.45 -- 12.15 Use vibrator to stimulate erection and massage arsehole. Use lube while wanking. Ejaculate onto stomach.

12.15 -- 12.45 Lunch.

12.45 -- 2.00 Watch more porn.

2.00 -- 2.05 Ejaculate into Beth's trainer. Leave to soak into insole.

2.05 -- 2.30 Pack sexy underwear back into drawer as carefully as possible. Return used underwear (including now dry tights) into laundry basket.

2.30 -- 2.45 Search room again for erotic pictures on SD cards or USB sticks. Find nothing.

2.45 -- 2.55 Check to make sure everything is in its place.

And not a moment too soon -- at 3.05 my phone pinged, and I stared at a text message from Beth. "Coming home early, back at 3.30. Have a glass ready?" Followed by a spurting aubergine emoji which left me in no doubt what she wanted.

I looked down at my shrivelled dick in despair, turned on my laptop, and began to wank again.

*********************

"There's... not as much as last time."

Beth was right. Even taking into account the different sized receptacles, there was definitely less jizz in the glass than there had been in the condom. But what could I say? Well, if you weren't so damn sexy I wouldn't have spent the day wanking myself off at the thought of fucking you. Oh, and by the way, your running shoes might smell a bit spermy.

"Errr... I'm sorry... I...errr.... got lucky last night...."

Beth's face lit up. "Oh, yes? Anyone we know?"

"Errr... no," I mumbled, "Just.... someone at the pub.... and.... I wasn't all that.... you know.... turned on when you texted...." Although I would have been if you'd sent me a selfie looking like that I thought. She looked gorgeous. Instead of the normal minidress which showed off her legs, she was wearing a cobalt blue silk ankle length dress which pinched in at her waist and plunged at her neck. I have no idea what bra she was wearing, but it had done an amazing job of pushing her tits together and giving her an impressive cleavage considering what little she had to work with. Her hair was drawn tightly into two French plaits which hung down on either side of her face.

"Does that have an effect on the amount?" she asked, continuing to look at the contents of the whisky glass disappointedly.

"Well, yeah," I replied, sensing a way out of a tricky situation. "You always cum more when you're really turned on."

"Ok!" She grinned at me then tilted her face upwards, raised the glass to her forehead and poured my pitiful amount of cum onto her face. As it began to run down her nose and onto her cheek, she looked me in the eye. "I'll have to remember that." She gave the glass back to me and I watched as she rubbed another load of cum into her pretty face.

*********************

I had to get up early the next morning, the whole shift swap idea catching up with me. I tried my hardest to stay in bed as long as possible but when I heard Andy's car pull away, crunching on the gravel, I knew it was time to get up. I crossed the landing and went into the bathroom for a quick shower before heading downstairs. The kitchen was empty, which was unusual -- Beth would normally be finishing off her breakfast or getting herself ready for school, collecting her marking and things like that.

I sat down with a coffee and a bowl of cereal and started flicking through the pages of The Guardian from yesterday. I was vaguely aware of movement upstairs, doors opening and closing, but paid little attention -- living in a shared house you got used to people moving around. It was only as I was heading out of the door and heard a loud groan from upstairs that I paused. Guess Steve got lucky last night, I thought, and shut the door behind me.

*********************

Tuesday evening was a little weird. We all sat watching TV, Andy blissfully unaware that his girlfriend was using my cum as a an acne cure. Beth herself acted as if nothing had happened at all and was her normal beautiful, bubbly self, whereas I got hard just looking at her. I went to bed early, exhausted by the constant nervous tension of not letting myself slip up or wondering if Andy was about to get up and thump me.

I planned to hide in my bedroom on Wednesday evening and read a book. Even though it was still early, I'd already changed into my sleepwear -- a pair of lose fitting shorts and a t-shirt. I heard Steve go out to the pub and when the door went again, I assumed that Beth and Andy had both gone out for a run or something. When there was a knock on my door, I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Come in?" I shouted.

The door opened and Beth came in. Her hair was down for a change, and she was wearing a red dress with colourful flowers patterned across it; as usual it finished mid knee length and showed off her nylon clad legs. I was surprised when she shut the door behind her -- we normally keep doors open when we're in each other's room and close them when we want some privacy.

"Hi!" she said, smiling broadly. "You know on Monday you said you didn't produce much because you weren't turned on?"

"Uh-hu?" I muttered non-committedly.

"Would this help?" And with that, she shrugged her shoulders to let the dress fall to the floor. Beneath it, she was wearing the lingerie set I'd discovered two days before, the sheer black bra and panties and the expensive hold-ups. I lay on my bed and stared at her. I could clearly see her nipples through the thin material of her bra, and, beneath a thin landing strip of pubic hair, I could see the shape of her labia. She put her hands above her head and began to slowly turn around, gyrating her hips as she went. I was mesmerised. Her buttocks, perfectly parted by a thin strip of knickers, were firm and moved seductively, her long legs looked perfect in the stockings. She moved elegantly, sexily, athletically. As she turned to face me, I could see that she had closed her eyes, as if she was moving in her own little world, smiling all the time. She stopped and began to run her hands down her body, lingering on her breasts before moving down to her hips and thighs. The blackness of the lingerie contrasted beautifully with the paleness of her skin, which was dotted with dark brown freckles and moles all over, much like her chest. There was one, I noticed, on her upper inner thigh, close to the panty line, which I longed to make closer acquaintance with.

Her little show had certainly had its desired effect. Reaching down, I grabbed my cock through the leg hole of my shorts and began to wank myself, pulling the foreskin back and forth, stimulating the frenulum. She danced for a few seconds longer, reaching up to touch her nipples before she opened her eyes... and froze.

"Are you... wanking?" she asked. I think she knew the answer since she was staring straight at my cock as I lay on the bed with my hand wrapped around it.

"Errr.... Wasn't that the idea?" I asked back. I was beginning to become unsure of myself and stopped moving my hand, but lay holding it instead.

"Well, yes, but... you know... after I left the room!"

"But then, you wouldn't be here, and it wouldn't be as arousing!" I began to move my hand again as I stared at her and she stared at me. For a moment, I thought I'd blown it but then her hands began to move again. Her left hand started to play with her nipples more enthusiastically, pinching them through the thin material of her bra, while her right hand snaked down her stomach and under her waistband until she found her clit and began to gently rub.

"Ok," she said unsurely, still staring at my erection. "I guess this is kind of sexy. I mean, I've never watched anyone but Andy... you know..."

"Wank himself off?" I offered.

She nodded and made a little noise that could have been an agreement or could have been a moan of pleasure. "But no touching..." she said, and then leant back against the wall and spread her legs wider. I could see that she was now slipping first one and then two fingers inside herself, spreading her pussy, alternating between fingering herself and stimulating her clit. She let out another moan, definitely one of pleasure this time.

"God, your hot," I told her, watching as she pleasured herself. I let go of my cock long enough to get off the bed and take my shorts off. "I'm gonna cum soon," I told her.

"Oh god yes!" she replied, her eyes still fixed on my cock. "I want you to cum on my face!"

I hadn't been expecting that, and I nearly shot my load there and then. I watched as she removed her hand from her pants and knelt on the floor, pulling her hair back into a tight ponytail with one hand so that it was out of the way and cupping the other beneath her chin to catch anything that dribbled down. And there she was: kneeling before me, looking up at me with her blue eyes, ready for me to cum all over her face. Smiling.

I planted one foot either side of her and looked down, trying to focus on those pert little tits and hard nipples, on her stockinged legs, and failing as my eyes kept on being drawn back to her face. As I felt the pressure in my balls building, I jerked my cock as hard and as fast as I could and all the time Beth knelt in front of me and watched in fascination.

"Cum on my face," she repeated, and sent me over the edge.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted and pointed my cock directly at her. The first spurt hit her squarely in the centre of the forehead, as did the second. I aimed for her cheek next, then finished by aiming at her still smiling mouth and chin. And then I squeezed the last drop out onto her nose. I stood, panting, looking down at my pretty young housemate covered in spunk. My spunk. She broke eye contact and giggled as my cum dribbled down her face, a large string hanging from her chin. She let the cum drip into her hand and then looked back up at me and poured it back onto her forehead. Maintaining eye-contact, she continued scooping pools of cum from her face and the letting the spink drip from her fingers back onto her cheeks and nose. As I watched, a small amount dripped onto her thighs. Eventually, she stopped playing with my jizz, released her ponytail and used both hands to rub it into her face, just like she had done on the Saturday night. When she had finished, she leant back with her legs beneath her and rested on her outstretched arms, displaying her skinny, flat chested body to me in all its glory to me again.

"Well, that worked out well!" she said. "I think you were right -- you do produce more cum when your turned on!"

"I wasn't the only one," I answered, looking down at the wet patch on her knickers. She blushed a little at that.

"Maybe..." she replied, and then took me by surprise by leaning forward and kissing the end of my dick. "I'd better get going," she said, standing up and picking up her dress from where it had fallen. "And thanks!" she grinned as she opened the door again before pausing and looking back. "If you're around Saturday morning...?" And then she left.

*********************

I spent the rest of the evening searching the internet for advice on how to improve the quantity and thicken the consistency of my cum. Now that we'd crossed a boundary and she was letting me cum directly onto her face, I wanted to make sure I covered her in as much thick white jizz as possible. By 9 o'clock, I had list of do's and don'ts:

1. Drink lots of fluids to keep rehydrated -- no booze but lots of grapefruit juice to improve the texture;

2. Avoid wearing tight underwear, which was fine;

3. Avoid sitting with your legs crossed, which seemed sensible but was a little weird;

4. Eat foods rich in zinc, like oysters, beef and pumpkin seeds -- fine by me;

5. Try horny goat weed, whatever that was;

6. Exercise. Like that was going to happen again.

By 10 o'clock, I'd been to the local shop and stocked up on a gallon of grapefruit juice, two meat pies, three bars of dark chocolate and a packet of assorted nuts and seeds, and settled down in my room to try out the final two pieces of advice: edging and abstinence. Neither was going to be easy. The memory of Beth kneeling in front of me covered in jizz with her tits and pussy on display would normally have kept me wanking for two years, and the possibility of stopping myself cumming once I'd started seemed remote to say the least. But then I remembered -- I wasn't doing this for me, I was doing this for Beth.

Because I'm a fucking hero.

*********************

Friday night was painful. Even more painful than Tuesday. Beth assumed her usual position in the armchair with Andy and seemed far less inhibited than the previous week. Again, she was wearing a little dress and black tights and again she had her legs draped over the side of the arm. They moved around more than previously, spread apart more giving me a fantastic view up her skirt. I couldn't see if she was wearing knickers or not, which made me think she wasn't. But that wasn't all -- she would pull her knees up to her chest and hug them, stretch one leg out and run the sole of her other foot up it from ankle to knee and then back again, or sit cross-legged with the hem of her skirt riding high. God knows what Andy was thinking as she squirmed around in his lap. Actually, if he was anything like me he was enjoying the show but with the added bonus of her rubbing herself on his undoubtedly hard cock. Every now and then I jealously watched his hands roam up and down her legs; whether he was feeling her up or trying to keep her still I couldn't work out.

"You not drinking tonight?" Steve asked me as he poured himself another glass of wine. I'd finished off a carton of grapefruit juice before nursing a glass of red for an hour, wondering whether its high iron and zinc content outweighed the dehydrating effects of the alcohol. Would Guinness be better? Didn't they use to recommend that for pregnant women?

Beth was cradling her own glass and looked over at me with a smirk on face. "Maybe he's got a heavy load on tomorrow," she grinned. "Something big he's got to deliver!"

"I've got to help a friend out tomorrow," I replied. "You know me - always happy to help out a friend, no matter how strange the request."

"Strange? I hope nobody's taking advantage of you. I'd hate you to be forced to do something you didn't want to do..."

"Oh no!" I said hurriedly. "I want to help! I enjoy it too!"

"I bet you do!" she smirked.

"How about you, Andy?" Steve asked.

"I've got the second part of the Duke of fucking Edinburgh," he replied. At least it's just one day this time, and I'm just driving the minibus this time rather than being an instructor."

"Leaving poor Beth alone again? Whatever will she do all by herself?"

"I'm sure I'll find something to do," she muttered.

"You'd better be careful mate," Steve continued. "She'll start to think you're playing away from home or something and start looking around for someone to keep her company..."

"You offering, Steve?" Beth asked with a wicked glint in her eye. Andy wrapped his arms protectively around his girlfriend.

"Alas, I am once more destined to roll around in the mud with 29 large hairy men," he replied. "Maybe you should ask our mutual friend in the armchair," he said, indicating me. "I'm sure he'd do anything for a damsel in distress!"

Beth threw her head back and laughed. I made my excuses and left.

*********************