Face Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That," she breathed, rolling onto her back and looking up at us with a massive grin on her face, "Was the best orgasm I've ever had!" Her hand drifted down to her snatch and she absentmindedly began playing with her jizzy minge, rubbing cum into her pussy. I shuffled over to where her head lay and presented my cock for cleaning which she dutifully did, licking our combined cum off it before giving it another quick suck. Steve must have seen what was happening because he suddenly appeared on the other side of her, kneeling and offering her his cock for the same treatment.

Beth wrinkled her nose. "Now that is something porn stars might do but I definitely won't!" She sneered. "Not until it's been washed thoroughly anyway." Steve grumbled something under his breath, but dutifully headed for the bathroom.

*********************

I thought that would be it, but no - Beth seemed to want to make the most of her freedom, and we spent an evening of debauchery. We ordered pizza and dared her to answer the door just as she was -- naked apart from her cum stained stockings and slutty shoes. Not only did she do it, she upped the stakes and asked the delivery driver if he'd like to cum on her face as a tip and seemed genuinely disappointed when he said no, he was too busy. Steve tried to make it up to her by wanking a surprisingly large load onto her last slice of pizza, which she ate in front of us, catching the cum on her tongue as it slid off when she raised it to her mouth. We took turns fucking her, tag teaming each other as we got close to cumming and letting the other take over while she rubbed her vibrator over her clit. I lost count of the number of orgasms she had, and the number of positions we fucked her in: cowgirl, reverse cowgirl (so she could watch herself in the mirror) doggy, spooning, missionary, missionary with Steve holding her ankles high and wide while I pounded her. When her pussy became too sore, we switched briefly to anal until that proved too stimulating and we both came within a minute of each other, Steve in her hair whilst I filled her arse with its second load of cum.

We collapsed in a tangled heap after that, and all three of us must have fallen asleep in her bed, exhausted and, in Beth's case, covered in spunk.

*********************

It was the hair drier that woke me up.

I rolled over and realised I had the entire bed to myself. Beth was stood on the other side of the room, wrapped in a towel and brushing her hair as she blow dried it. I raised myself up onto my elbows and watched her. When she saw me, she smiled and carried on with what she was doing for a few seconds and then turned the hair drier off.

"Morning sleepy head!" she grinned.

"Morning," I mumbled. "Where's Steve?"

"Gone to meet t' lads for t' rugby," she replied in a broad Northern accent. "Three times I had to wash my hair before I got all his spunk out!" she told me, holding up three fingers for emphasis. "Three! It's like fucking glue!" She sat back down on the bed and continued brushing her hair.

"It was good though, yes?" I asked, worried that she was regretting her decision.

"God yes!" she grinned. "Best sex I ever had!" I reached out and tugged at her towel so that it fell open -- she was topless beneath it but wearing a pair of skimpy white knickers.

"I mean," I mumbled, "If you fancy a repeat before you go...."

"For fuck's sake!" she laughed. "You're insatiable!" I did think that was a bit rich coming from the woman who had been juggling three men for the past fortnight but thought it better not to mention it. "I've still got cum leaking out of by bum and my pussy aches so much it looks like I've been riding a horse for a week when I walk and you want another go!" I opened my mouth to say something but she correctly guessed what it was going to be. "And I'm not sucking your cock either! My jaw hurts and I am not going to a wedding with cum breath thank you very much. Here..." She picked up her soiled stockings from last night and tossed them to me. "...have a wank with these if you have to!"

And that's exactly what I did as I watched her get dressed -- rub my cock with the thin, cum encrusted material of her stockings. She paused to watch me for a while as put her earrings in and slipped a silver necklace on, before sitting on the edge of the bed, kissing me and giving me the roughest handjob I'd had in a long time. When I'd pumped my load into them, she wiped her hands on my chest and got up to leave.

"Could you do me a favour?" she said as I paused at the door.

"What?" I asked.

"You couldn't wash the sheets and duvet cover could you? And open the window a bit? It stinks of sex in here!"