Face Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dare me to do what?" she grinned.

"Go and find the dog walker. Go right up to him so he can see how fucking pretty you are with my jizz all over your face."

Beth ran a finger up her chin, collecting a dollop of cum which she smeared across her lips before sticking the tip of her tongue out and licking it seductively.

"See you back at home," she grinned, and set off back through the trees towards the path and an unsuspecting old man.

*********************

Ten minutes later, as I was halfway home, my phone pinged again: another text from Beth.

It was a selfie, kneeling on the ground with the camera held high and looking down at her smiling face. Her smiling, cum covered face. Large wads of thick white jizz covered her forehead, her cheeks and her nose. Thick white jizz that hadn't been there when she left me. The message she'd typed was short and simple: Guess I was wrong! I will let complete strangers wank themselves off onto my face!

I nearly came in my pants.

*********************

I spent Thursday in an existential crisis.

On the one hand, I was getting laid by one of the sexiest women I knew and having the best sex I'd ever had. This was good. I liked it.

On the other hand... well obviously there was the fact that I was screwing Andy's hot girlfriend, the woman who he loved and wanted to marry, and I liked Andy and felt bad about cheating on him.

I was worried about Beth too. I appeared to have been instrumental in turning the demure primary school teacher into a sex crazed cum whore who sucked off strangers and let them spunk on her face in just over a week.

But at least Andy was also, by the sounds of it, reaping the benefits of Beth's newfound slutiness.

Which made me jealous because he was able to fuck her whenever he wanted and, from what he had said, cover her in jizz.

Although I had also got to cum on her face five times so far and would maybe do so again in the future maybe more.

But it would finish. In two days time when she went to the wedding. Probably still spotty because all this was based on what I was pretty sure was internet fake news that it would be good for her complexion.

Although at least I had the pictures she had sent me over the phone to look at as I masturbated when all this finished.

And maybe it wouldn't finish. And we'd keep on fucking.

Which wouldn't be fair on Andy.

And so on. And on. And on....

*********************

Friday almost came as a blessed relief. I got home from work around 6 0'clock and slumped in front of the TV. Tonight was going to be a good night, I thought. Beth and Andy will have driven down to the wedding wherever that was. I wouldn't have to spend the night lusting after her knowing that I couldn't have her, or watching for signs that he knew. I sat in my favourite chair, cracked open a beer and relaxed.

After a few minutes, Steve came downstairs and joined me with a beer of his own and flopped onto the sofa.

"Alright?" he asked.

"Yep." I replied.

I realised how stilted our conversation was when we weren't talking about fucking Beth. "Anything planned for the weekend?" I asked in a desperate attempt to start a conversation.

"Rugby tomorrow," he replied and took a swig of beer from the can. "Playing at home so at least I don't have to get up at stupid o'clock like the last two weeks."

I was about to ask more when a door opened upstairs, another closed and the shower started.

"Who..." I asked, looking blankly at Steve.

"Beth," he replied, his eyes never leaving the TV screen.

"But I thought...."

"Thought what?" He turned an looked at me for the first time. I couldn't tell if he was amused, bored or irritated by me.

"I thought they'd be at wedding..."

"He is," he said looking back at the TV. "She's not. He's been invited out on the stag do. She didn't fancy spending the night on her tod in the hotel so she said she'd rather stop here and drive down tomorrow." He looked back at me and grinned. "Can't possibly think why!" he said, and raised his can towards me.

*********************

About half an hour later, we heard Beth's bedroom door open and footsteps coming down the stairs. They sounded different from usual -- slower, harder, more deliberate -- and we saw why when the living room door opened. She looked stunning. I saw the heels first, which explained the footsteps -- silver, sparkly, strappy, six-inches and seriously, seriously slutty. The phrase "fuck-me-shoes" could have been their advertising slogan. I suppose the sheer stockings helped. I knew they were stockings because I could see the elasticated lace tops just poking out from beneath the hem of her very short and very tight dress, which was just as silver, sparkly and slutty as her shoes. The time between Andy leaving and her entrance had been spent applying makeup and styling her hair, neither of which I think I'd ever seen her do. A hint of foundation, a smidgeon of dark eyeshadow, a subtle pink lipstick that just accentuated her lips natural shape and colour, a touch of mascara. Nothing over the top, but the effect was electric.

In my memory, she either paused for a few seconds or time stood still. I doubt if either of those things happened; I think the impression of her walking into that room and looking so beautiful has just burnt itself on my memory. In reality, she continued walking slowly towards us, not because she was unsure of herself on those incredible heels (even though she hardly ever wore them and could have easily done an impression of Bambi on ice) but because she wanted us to look at her, to feast on her, to appreciate the effort she'd made for us.

Eventually, she made it to the sofa and sat down next to Steve. Her skirt rode further up he thighs to reveal more of her stocking tops, and she made no effort to cover herself up again. Steve sat up straighter and adjusted his crotch slightly. When she had settled, she glanced over at me and patted the seat next to her.

"Come and sit here," she said. I slid from the armchair and did as she asked, sandwiching her between me and Steve.

"I just wanted," she continued, "To say thank you to you both for what you've done for me over the last two weeks." She reached out and lay a hand on each of our thighs and began to squeeze and caress gently. "You've both been great and you've... you've shown me a side to me that I never knew I had." Her hand moved from my thigh and onto my crotch, squeezing my now erect cock. "It's been..."

I never knew what it had been because I couldn't wait anymore. I turned her face towards me, leant in and kissed her, forcing her lips open and snaking my tongue into her mouth; she tasted of mint and lipstick. I put my hand onto her thigh and felt the smoothness of her skin beneath her nylons as she spread her legs slightly to allow easier access. I ran my hands up her thigh, expecting to feel the soft satin material of her knickers but instead felt the tickle of her pubic hair and then the soft flesh of her cunt.

After a few seconds, she broke the kiss and turned towards Steve and kissed him instead. I don't know how he had done it so quickly, but I saw that his cock was already out of his trousers and Beth's hand was wrapped around it. Not wanting to be left out, I unbuttoned, unzipped and released my own cock and guided her other hand onto it. When her kiss with Steve finished, she sat for a few seconds looking down at herself -- a cock in each hand and her skirt riding so high her pussy was just visible.

She slowly wanked them both before leaning forward and taking my member into her mouth and sucking, swirling her tongue around the head sloppily. It was a mini blowjob, only lasting a few seconds before she sat back up and continued wanking my well lubricated dick and his dry one.

"Why don't we all go upstairs?" she asked quietly, and kissed Steve again. I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed again.

"Sounds good," I breathed. They parted again and Beth stood up. She began to walk towards the door while me and Steve tried to put our cocks away before we followed her. I watched as her arse moved under the tight dress. She stopped briefly and turned to look at us, a wicked grin on her face and a glint in her eye.

"And just so you know," she smiled, "You don't have to cum on my face tonight." She took another step forwards, stopped and turned again and glanced down at her arse as she said. "You can cum anywhere you want..."

I won the race to get to the stairs ahead of Steve and followed Beth upstairs, making sure that I was a few steps behind so that I could look at her pussy and arse as she went up before me. When we got to the landing, she took my hand and lead me down the corridor and into her bedroom. At the foot of the bed, she turned around and held my face as she kissed me full on the lips, her tongue snaking into my mouth again. I grabbed her arse and pulled her towards me, grinding my cock into her and squeezing the bare flesh of her bum cheeks. I could feel her chest pressing against me, the metalicness of her dress hard against my chest. Still kissing, we staggered backwards until her legs hit the bed and we semi-collapsed on to it. We rolled around a bit, hands exploring each other's bodies.

It was only when I felt him kneel on the bed that I remembered about Steve. I levered myself up and left Beth laying spreadeagled on the bed. Steve was already completely naked, massaging his erection, and wasted no time shoving it into her mouth. I stood up again and quickly stripped as I watched her giving him an enthusiastic and slobbery blow job, holding the base of his cock while her head moved back and forward over the head and a good three or four inches of dick without effort.

Naked at last, I knelt between Beth's stockinged legs and buried my face in her cunt. Normally I would have kissed up her inner thigh to begin with or tickled her labia with the tip of my tongue, but we had gone far beyond that. I buried my face in her pussy and lapped at her, relishing the taste and the smell of her sex. I buried my nose in her, spread her lips with my fingers, found her clit and sucked it as hard as I could. I had no idea what was happening further up, but I could hear moans and gasps and squeals and assumed I was doing something rights, especially when she started bucking her hips and rubbing herself against my face. Just as I thought I was going to make her cum, I felt a hand on my forehead, pushing me away. I looked up. While I was busy, Steve had moved so that he was straddling her chest and my view of Beth's face was framed by his hairy legs and arse; she still had her hand wrapped around his cock and her lipstick was smeared, but she was looking down at me and panting.

"Not yet," she breathed. "I... fuck ..."

Steve didn't need asking twice. Before I knew what was happening, he had flipped Beth onto her stomach and was positioning himself behind her; she pulled herself onto her knees and raised her arse into a better position for taking his dick inside her. I decided it was time she sucked my cock instead and moved to the other end of the bed, sitting in front of her and spreading my legs. She instantly grabbed my cock and began to wank it just as Steve began to rub himself up and down her slit.

"Do you want it?" he asked.

"Yes."

"What do you want?" he asked again, obviously enjoying teasing her. She bent forward and licked my shaft.

"I want you to fuck me..."

And, evidently, he did

"Oh yes!" she moaned, and swallowed my cock.

I watched as Steve began to thrust int her from behind while she gave me another expert blowjob. As before, Steve kept up a monologue of filth, slapping her arse, asking if she enjoyed his cock and telling her she was a dirty, filthy whore. Beth moaned and kept on sucking my cock, occasionally taking it out of her mouth and rubbing it over her face. I could already feel my sap rising and knew I wouldn't last much longer, so I put my hand on the back of her head and started pushing her down onto my dick. Beth looked at me and held eye contact as I began to thrust up fuck her mouth, all the time making grunting and gagging noises as I went deep into her throat or moaning if Steve thrust inside her or called her a slut. When she gagged hard and coughed a huge wad of spit and drool into my crotch, I released the pressure and let her up for breath.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I told her. "Where..."

"Cum in my mouth," she interrupted, and began to wank my slobbery cock hard and fast. "I want you to cum in my mouth..."

I groaned. She quickly sealed her lips around my shaft and held my cock firmly in place as I shot what felt like a huge wad of jizz into her mouth. I saw her swallow once and then wait as I finished cumming, then lifted her mouth and showed me the remnants of my load before swallowing that too.

"Fuck me, you're like our own little porn star!" Steve grinned, and I only realised then that he had had stopped fucking her and was enjoying watching the show. His cock stuck out in front of him, still covered in Beth's wetness.

"You know what else porn stars do?" she asked. As she did so, she sat on the bed, reached behind her and unzipped the back of her dress.

"Take a load of cum on their face?" Steve asked.

Beth paused her strip, pouted and rolled her eyes. "I think we can say that I've ticked that one off!" she said, and peeled the dress down her torso, exposing her boobs and then sliding it over her legs and throwing it onto the floor.

"Leave the shoes on," Steve told her. "What else do porn stars do then?"

When Beth reached over to her bedside cabinet, I knew instantly what she was going to get. Sure enough, when she returned to the centre of the bed she was clutching a still half full bottle of lube.

"They..." she started, squirting gel onto Steve's dick, "...take it up the arse." She smeared the lube all over his cock and gave him the bottle as she lay back over and pulled her legs back to her chest, exposing her arsehole. Grinning like a maniac again, Steve squeezed a blob onto her anus and began to massage her hole.

"Shit..." she moaned as he slid his forefinger inside her. I felt myself getting hard again, even though I'd only just cum as I watched him gently probe her, rotating his finger until it was up to the knuckle. "That's good... that's shit!!" Steve had inserted a second finger and was beginning to finger fuck her tight asshole.

"Fuck her," I blurted out without thinking.

Beth moaned again.

"Where?" she asked.

"Up her arse," I replied. "Bend her over and fuck her up the arse...."

Steve didn't need asking twice. Slipping his fingers out of Beth's ass, he flipped her over and manhandled her until she was in the exact position he wanted -- face down, bum in the air, arsehole exposed and at a convenient height. Placing one hand on the small of her back to keep her steady, he used the other to line the tip of his cock with her puckered hole and pushed. At first, I didn't think it was going to go in. The head stretched her wide and began to push inside but then stopped, and I swear his cock bent a little as it met resistance. With slight movement though (from whom I'll never be sure -- it may have been Beth adjusting position to accommodate him or Steve changing angle slightly, or both), his cock entered her rectum and slid halfway inside her.

"FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!" she screamed, clutching the duvet cover in both hands and scrunching her eyes tightly shut, a grimace of pain on her face. Steve held still and then began to pull out, and I thought that he was giving up before he slowly pushed into her again, eliciting another howl. He gripped her hips and repeated the slow withdrawal and thrust forward technique, penetrating a little further. I grabbed my dick and watched as her arsehole spread around his tool, puckering out as he withdrew and gripping tight as he pushed back in.

"Ohhhh God yes!" she breathed. I could see she was getting used to having his dick deep inside her bowels, and as she relaxed he was able to go deeper, harder, quicker. Steve started his monologue again, asking questions but not waiting for a reply, calling her a dirty slut, an anal whore, asking if she liked his dick up her arse. Her replies were a combination of moans, grunts expletives, all muffled and indistinct as her face was buried in the duvet. As he began to saw into her arse more, her hand snaked back between her legs and began to rub her pussy, spreading her lips.

With a loud moan, Beth toppled forward and pulled herself off Steve's dick. She lay there for a few seconds breathing heavily, her ass gaping, before rolling over onto her back.

"Lay down," she told Steve. "I want to sit on you."

I thought that the high heels on the soft duvet would prove tricky, but within seconds they had rearranged themselves so that Steve was lying on his back, erection pointing up and holding it still as Beth crouched over it. She lined it up with her arsehole, rubbed the head against her puckered opening a couple of times, and the lowered herself onto it. It was one of the most erotic sights I have ever seen: Beth's slim, pale body - naked apart from a pair of black stockings, covered in a film of sweat -- having her arsehole stretched by Steve's thick cock. Her cunt was wet and open, ready for fucking, framed by her pubic hair. I watched as she pushed up again, off his cock, before lowering herself back onto it. As he entered her again, her pussy gaped slightly and then closed as slid out.

"You know what else porn stars do?" Beth breathed as she lowered herself once more, wriggling her backside into Steve's groin.

I climbed on top of her and kissed her again, savouring her lips.

"Do they get fucked by two men at once?" I asked. I bent down and sucked her nipple.

"Oh yes!" she moaned.

"One in their ass," I asked as I released one nipple and licked the other. "And one in their pussy?"

"Yes!" she whispered.

I lined my cock up with the opening to her twat, organised my legs so I had room, and pushed inside her. Despite being so wet she was almost dripping onto Steve's legs, it was a fucking tight fit. I already knew her cunt was tight, but with Steve's piece of meat rammed deep inside her bowels there was hardly any room at all.

I heard Steve grunt as I slid my dick in beside his. Beth lost the plot.

Her legs came up next to me as I began to fuck her, waving around like a rag dolls. She threw her head back and squealed, and wrapped her arms around my neck like she was clinging on for dear life. Every thrust was met by a grunt and a squeal; gone were the words of encouragement or agreement, gone were the obscenities, all replaced with animal whines and howls and groans. Most of the time her eyes were closed and but occasionally they would flutter open, and her pupils would roll back into her head as she got closer and closer to her orgasm. It didn't take long -- her breathing got heavier and heavier until she tensed stopped breathing altogether. Her entire body tensed, and I felt her vaginal muscles clench around me. The same must have happened to her sphincter, because Steve swore loudly, and I felt is cock twitch as he filled her bowels with cum.

Eventually, Beth's orgasm subsided, and she relaxed enough for me to start fucking her again. I could feel Steve's cock wilting inside her and I shifted position to take advantage of the extra room. His hands came up between us and he began playing with her tits, rolling her nipples as I grasped her stockinged legs and pushed them back towards her chest and spreading them. Even though I'd only cum a few minutes before, I could feel my spunk rising and began to fuck her even harder. Barely a minute later, I grunted and pushed my cock as far into her as I could and released my second load of the evening.

I stayed still for a few seconds before I pulled out and sat back on the bed. Beth carried on lying on top of Steve, panting, as my cum began to ooze out of her cunt, before rolling off him completely. She lay on the bed, sweating, breathing heavily as jizz leaked out of holes, staining her stockings.