Face Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was vaguely aware of people moving around on Saturday morning - showering and having breakfast before leaving the house -- but did my best to burrow down into my duvet and go back to sleep. The other two fools may have to get up early on a Saturday, I didn't. I think I must have been dozing off again when my phone pinged to let me know I had a message. Groggily, I reached for it and saw it was from Beth: Are you up yet?

According to my phone, it had just gone 7.30. I dropped it back onto my bedside table and tried to go back to sleep again, but Beth was having none of it. My phone pinged again almost instantly. I know you're awake the first message read. I'm still in bed too was the next one. As if to prove she was telling the truth, that was followed by a selfie: Beth lying in bed and smiling, her hair spread out on the pillow, shoulders bare. Interested?

Of course I was bloody interested!

I quickly ran to the bathroom for a piss, then padded along the corridor to her bedroom and knocking tentatively.

"Come in!" Beth called and I opened the door.

I stood in the doorway and looked at her. She was still in bed, covered in a white duvet, her hair still spread out on the pillow. One arm was flung above her head and the other was somewhere beneath the covers. I could just about tell that her legs were spread slightly.

"I thought you were ignoring me!" she smiled.

"Well, it is early for a Saturday," I grinned back, and moved into the room, closing the door behind me. "Do you have anything to help wake me up?"

I was halfway to the bed when she grasped a corner of the duvet and flung it off her, revealing her completely naked body beneath. I stopped again. I was right, her legs were parted so that I could see the pink entrance to her pussy glistening with excitement, little beads of moisture clinging to her pubic hair. As I watched, her hand went between her legs and she gently started playing with herself, one finger rubbing her clit in a slow circular motion.

"Will this do?" she asked.

I didn't reply, I simply took my T-shirt off and dropped it on the floor where I stood and then pushed my shorts down around my ankles and stepped out of them so that I was as naked as she was. My cock stood out in front of me, painfully hard already, and I wrapped my fist around it, wanking it where I stood. I pulled the foreskin back to expose the head fully and then smeared some of the pre-cum that was already leaking across it. We were both silent for a minute as we watched each other masturbate.

Beth was the first to break the spell. She kicked the duvet further across the bed and shuffled across to make room for me. I took the hint, walked over and knelt on the bed next to her, my cock next to her face and began to wank again.

"Oh God, that's sexy," she breathed as her own hand went back between her legs. I could smell her sex now, mingling with the smell of our sweat and my pre-cum, and hear the soft squelching noises her pussy made as she slid her fingers into it. I looked down at her nudity, now just centimetres away from me. Her nipples were small and hard on her flat chest; she was so skinny I could see the shape of her ribs and pelvis beneath her pale skin.

"You like watching me wank?" I asked.

"Yes," she breathed.

"Does it turn you on?"

"Yes."

All the time, her head was resting on the pillow looking to her right and her eyes never left my cock as I jerked it backwards and forwards.

And then I took a gamble. Shifting my weight slightly, I pushed my cock closer to her face and then, when she didn't pull back, I pressed it to her lips. There was a split second of resistance before she closed her eyes and opened her mouth and let the bulbous end of my cock slide in. I felt her tongue flick around the head before I pulled it out again and smeared her saliva all over my erection and carried on stroking myself.

"Oh God..." she mumbled, and the hand between her legs sped up, rubbing her clit harder and faster. I wanked my cock for a few seconds, then slapped her cheek with it before pressing it in between her lips again and shoving more of my cock than before into her mouth. I slowly began to rock back and forth, gently fucking her mouth before pulling out again and wanking myself. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, but I could tell Beth was closer: her eyes were closed, her body tensed, her legs stretched, her breaths became shorter...

...and then she came.

Some women scream, some women shout obscenities. Beth tensed, held her breath and gave a whimpering sort of moan before collapsing back onto the bed, sweating and breathing as heavily as if she had just come back from a 10k run.

I took advantage of her post-orgasmic slump to shift position again and swung a leg over her so that I was straddling her chest. With one hand, I continued wanking; with the other, I reached back and found her pussy. She moaned and bucked beneath me as I slid two fingers inside her sopping wet pussy, shuddered as I withdrew them and slid them over her engorged clit, moaned again as I put them two her lips and briefly let her lick her own cum off them. I shifted my weight again, kneeling up, and placed my cock head in her mouth again while I wanked the shaft furiously. She sucked it hard a couple of times, ran her tongue over it again, before pushing my hips back so that I slipped out of her.

"Not in my mouth," she panted. "On my face. Cum on my face."

With a grunt, I did just that. After the first spurt landed in a streak going from forehead to chin, Beth turned her head and let the rest of my cum hit her on her left cheek and neck. There must have been at least five strong jets before I was spent, squeezing the last drops onto her chin. I wasn't sure whether it was my dietary regime or the fact I hadn't wanked in days, but I knew I hadn't had such an intense orgasm in years.

I rolled off and lay on my back. Next to me, Beth panted heavily as she began to gently push my jizz around her face with her fingertips, massaging it into her skin. After a few seconds, she turned to face me and licked her fingers, one side of her face wet from my spunk and the remnants of that first blast still visible on her forehead and in her eyebrows. We looked at each other for a few seconds before she giggled once more.

"You only did half the job," she said.

"I did the best with what I was given!" I retorted.

Beth rolled onto her side, facing me and reached down to fondle my now limp cock, trying to stroke him back to life. "When do you think you may be able to finish the other side?" she asked. "I mean, you need to even out the coating! I might end up with one side looking different to the other!"

I placed my hand on her hip and gently ran my had down her thigh, feeling her muscles. "Give me half an hour?"

She looked at the clock on my side of the bed and shook her head. "Got to be somewhere in an hour. Need to get ready. How about this evening, about seven?"

I nodded. The she kissed me, her soft lips pressing against mine, before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

I licked my lips and taste a mixture of whatever lip gloss she used and my own salty sperm.

*********************

My bedroom door opened at 7 o'clock precisely. Beth stood in the doorway, hair hanging loose, wearing a pair of pastel-coloured dungarees and a white T-shirt. We hadn't seen each other since our early morning encounter -- Beth had gone off with friends while I had swam, read and drank copious amounts of fruit juice.

"Ready?" she smiled. She stood with her legs crossed at the ankle and one hand on the door frame above her head.

I didn't answer, I just spread my legs, hooked my erection out of my shorts and sat on my bed, cock pointing at the ceiling. As an afterthought, I waved it around a bit. Beth closed her eyes, put her face into her arm and laughed. Then she looked back at me.

"And what do you expect me to with that?" she asked.

"As Paul McCartney once sang: if you want it, here it is -- come and get it!" I replied and waved it around some more.

Beth rolled her eyes and sighed heavily, like a teenager asked to clean her bedroom, then left the door and walked to my bed. Instead of stopping and watching me stroke myself like I expected, she crawled onto the bed and between my legs. I groaned with pleasure as she wrapped her fingers around the base my cock, lowered her mouth over its helmet and proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs of my life. I rested my hand on her head as she boobed up and down in my lap, occasionally taking me deeper into mouth and holding me there as I probed the back of her throat. She used her tongue, she used her lips, she used her fingers and even better, she looked me in the eye as she did it. After a minute, she knelt up to get her breath back; a long string of saliva connected my cock and her mouth for a few moments.

"Good?" she asked, still wanking my cock.

"God yes!" I moaned. "Soooo fucking good!"

"Good!" she replied, and went back to work, licking and sucking my engorged penis. She continued trying to take more and more of my dick into her mouth and began to make gagging noise as she did so, until I decided to grab her head, pulling her hair into a ponytail, and push her down as I simultaneously thrust my cock up into her throat. Her eyes widened as I held her there and felt her mouth flood with spit; she gagged, coughed and soaked my pubes with drool before I let go and let her breathe again.

"OK?" I asked.

She could only nod to begin with, she was gasping for air so much. Her eyes were watering but she was still smiling, and still wanking me, using her slobber as lubrication.

"Yes!" she eventually gasped.

I sat up then and took her head in both my hands before I kissed her; not the peck on the lips from that morning but a full on snog with tongues and everything. As our lips parted, I pushed her so that she fell backwards onto the bed, head at its foot with her legs still beneath her. I knelt above her, cock hard, and looked at the mess on her face.

"More?" I asked. She grinned and nodded.

"More!" she smirked.

I climbed off the bed and dropped my shorts as she released her trapped legs and lay on the bed watching me, then I pulled her so that head hung over the foot of the bed and her feet were away from me. I'd seen this done in porn but never tried it myself -- she opened her mouth and I spread my legs to get the right height and slid my cock inside, gently at first then harder and with more urgency. As I started face fucking her, she grunted and her back arched, her feet pushing into the bed. I slid my cock out and she gasped for breath, long strands of drool and spit splattering her face before I rammed my cock back into her mouth. She gagged and arched her back, but I didn't stop. At this angle, her throat was open, and I was able to force my cock into it -- I could see her neck bulge as it penetrated further and further until my balls were resting on her upturned nose. I held myself there for a couple of seconds as her back arched and she slapped the mattress of the bed, like a wrestler submitting to defeat. I pulled out and she coughed, sending saliva all over my groin and her own face.

I took a step back so that I could see her face. She wiped the back of her hand across her face and looked back at me.

"Ok?" I asked again. I was worried I was going to push her too far, be too rough with her, but she just grinned at me. Her hair was having beneath her like a waterfall, gradually getting matted and messed.

I took the lack of a negative response as permission to continue and stepped over her again; Beth opened her mouth and took me inside to continue her face fucking. I began to thrust again, enjoying the squelching sounds coming from her throat, the sound of her gagging and retching as I reamed her throat. She grabbed the duvet between her clenched fists, and I watched her body writhe in front of me, her back arching and bucking, her hips gyrating. I leant down so that my hands were resting either side of her shoulders and watched myself jack-hammering my cock in and out of her mouth for a few seconds before I could stand it no more and pulled out of her and began to wank furiously. Despite gasping for breath, Beth knew what was coming and turned her head to one side, exposing the cheek that had not been covered in cum this morning.

With a final few strokes, I bent down and aimed my cock at Beth's face. The first string of cum missed and spattered onto her neck where it began to trickle down over her chin and onto its intended target. I adjusted and the next spurts landed directly on her chin and nose before running down onto her forehead and into her hair. Considering I'd only cum a few hours earlier, I was impressed with how much jizz landed on her upside-down face. As I squeezed the last drop onto the tip of my dick, I bent down and entered her willing mouth again, smearing the last of my cum onto her tongue, and then I sat down on the floor an looked at her.

She was a mess. Her face was covered in a mixture of spunk, spit and tears; her hair was streaked with goo. Without sitting up, she began to rub the mixture into her face before licking her fingers one by one. It was only then that she rolled over, her hair plastering her still wet face and sticking there. She hadn't managed to rub all of the mess into her skin -- large globs of cum still clung to her forehead and a trickle of jizz began to run back down her face now that it has been turned the right wat again.

"How do I look?" she gasped, the grin reappearing on her face.

"Gorgeous," I told her, stroking my wilting, sticky cock. "Absolutely fucking gorgeous!"

"Do you think it's helping?" she asked.

I sat for a few seconds, utterly perplexed, until I remembered the whole reason I was being allowed to cum on her pretty face.

"Oh definitely! Definitely less of rash and nowhere near as... spotty..." She laughed at that.

"Well, as long as it's working," she smiled, pushing a strand of jizzy hair off her face. "I'd ought to say thank you! I mean, I doubt you're enjoying any of this...."

"God no!" I blurted out. "Just knowing that I'm helping out a friend is all the pleasure I need."

"You probably hate treating me like a nasty little whore..." My cock twitched and hardened as she talked uncharacteristically dirty. "Ramming your cock down my throat. Covering me in spunk."

"It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it..."

I think the same thought passed across both of our minds then -- maybe that someone should be her boyfriend and not her housemate. It definitely broke the spell a little.

"I'd better go and... you know... clean up a bit before...." She looked a little shy as she up off my bed and moved to the door, where she paused.

"I know it looks better, but I think I still need..."

"Oh God yes!" I smiled.

"I mean, there's still a week before the wedding and I'd hate for it to come back..."

"That would be awful" I grinned.

"Tuesday?" she asked.

"Tuesday." I confirmed.

*********************

As it turned out, I didn't have to wait until Tuesday.

I'd avoided the house on Sunday -- I was finding it harder and harder to be around Andy partly because I felt guilty about cumming all over his girlfriend and partly because I was becoming increasingly jealous of him and her.

On Monday I lay in bed and waited until I'd heard the front door close, and his car pull down the drive before getting up. I presumed that I'd have the kitchen to myself, Beth having gone with Andy and Steve... well, I forgot about Steve if I'm honest. I sloped downstairs in my shorts and a t-shirt to get a coffee, my morning wood standing to attention, and was surprised to find Beth still there, stood in the kitchen drinking coffee. Her back was to me and she was leaning on the breakfast bar; she was wearing the same black dress and black tights as the previous Friday and the way she was standing gave me fantastic view of her long legs, up to the top of her thighs and even a glimpse of buttock. My cock, already hard, twitched.

"Not at work today?" I asked, reaching down to readjust myself.

"Teacher Training Day," she replied. She turned around to face me, leaning back against the counter holding her cup in both hands. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail. "Don't have to be in until 9.00." Her gaze dropped to the fairly obvious bulge in my shorts. "Someone's happy," she smiled. I took a step closer to her and she reached out to stroke my cock through the thin material. Another step and I was close enough to reach up, hold her face and kiss her. Her lips parted to let my tongue into her mouth, and she kissed me back, squeezing my dick as she did so. My hands ran down her arms, down her body until they rested on her hips and then onto her bum. I pulled her towards me; her hand left my dick, and she wrapped her arms around my back, pulling me into the kiss even more, and lifted her leg to coil it around me. My hand ran over her thighs, the slipped back onto her buttocks. Everything about her was taut and firm, her muscles fine-tuned from exercise. I pulled her arse cheek slightly, hopefully spreading her pussy slightly.

I knew what we'd agreed the previous week, but I was barely awake and my cock was hard and all I knew at that precise moment was that I wanted to Beth and fuck her hard. Still kissing her, our tongues searching for each other, I turned her around away from the breakfast bar and towards the dining table. When it hit the back of her thighs, she sat back on it. We kissed for a few more seconds before I pushed her back and looked at her. She rested on her elbows, legs spread and dress scrunched up so that I could see the small black triangle of her lacy knickers beneath her tights. I grabbed then elasticated waistband of both and pulled them down to mid-thigh level, before stepping back and dropping my shorts. I could see her pussy nestled between her thighs, surrounded by dark pubic hairs. Beth gasped as I reached forward and ran a finger between her lips, parting them before slowly sliding it inside her. I couldn't believe how wet she was already, and easily slipped a second finger in beside the first, the slipped them both out so that I could spread her cunt open and expose the glistening pink of her pussy. Beth inhaled deeply, moaned a little, but didn't say no.

Encouraged and horny, I pulled her tights and knickers down to her ankles (although I was too impatient to take off the ankle boots she was wearing) and pushed he knees back towards her chest, spreading her legs and exposing her cunt. Normally, I might have teased her a bit and run my cock up and down her slit, spreading her lips and lubricating my cock, building up the anticipation. There was none of that today. I simply lined the head up with the entrance to her pussy and thrust in until I bottomed out, my cock buried entirely inside her.

Beth let out an animal moan and flung her head back. Grabbing her waist, I pulled her arse onto the edge of the table and began to fuck her. And I mean, fuck her. We were not making love or having sex - I was fucking her and fucking her hard. Her arms were spread wide, trying to grasp something to hold onto as I pounded her, ploughing her, pulling out until only my head was inside her before thrusting in again so my balls slapped against her arse. I put my hands on the back of her knees and spread her legs as far apart as I could, holding her still. Every thrust into her tight little pussy was met with some small noise: a grunt, a yelp, a moan, the odd "Yes!" or "Fuck". And fuck, she was tight! I have no idea whether it was the position or her skinniness or the fact she worked out so much or she just had a small vagina, but every thrust was heaven, pulling my foreskin back and exposing my glans inside her.