All Comments on 'Facesitting Cafe Ch. 04'

by ForgottenThree

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ForgottenThreeForgottenThreealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hello to my readers, first of all, WOW! I never expected tens of thousands of people would read my stories, and that I'd have all my stories be hot! Thank you all! I know I was gone for a while but I didn't abandon my writing as I said above. I just have been so busy I haven't been able to mentally set aside some time to relax and write. Just to update everyone on this series: Part 5 is nearly done, and I've begun writing the final part, but there will be at least one part between 5 and the end, possibly 2. I want this to be an 8 part series. What I will include for parts 6 and 7 is still in the initial stages of being written so once part 5 is out it will probably be a while before the next part, but I promise you all I won't give up. Thank you all again for the kind words and good reviews!

Smotherslave101Smotherslave101almost 2 years ago

Its so amazing im sad there is only going to be a few more parts keep it up you legend and hopefully we will get another story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story line is what I know I like. I am sure a few women would like to experience a guy ginving her oral pleasure. Once a woman feels she can accepted the way she is, the man will be willing to give her an orgasm just to feel and see her involuntary spasms like shock waves go thru her. I know one woman I loved would drop by for a quickie licking for tension release. I was so willing and wanted it like you describe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey ForgottenThree, I just wanted to say that you clearly have a talent for this! Thanks so much for writing this, and I look forward to the later installments :)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These stories are amazing i'm looking forward for more parts!

Amazing writing!

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic. I love it -- the knockout was perfect -- any sub would love it.... i look forward to all of your future work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does this cafe really exist??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will be the next chapter?

ForgottenThreeForgottenThreeover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey all, so sorry for the massively long wait. Life has been absolutely crazy lately for me. Way too busy for words. I promise I haven't forgotten, please just know it's on my list to keep writing, I just have so much to do!

jayblomjayblomover 1 year ago

Best chapter yet. I cannot wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s been so long :((

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome series! Keep up the good work.

I thought chapter 4 would end with Willam orally cleaning up his mess from Alicia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your 4 parts of this story so far. I wish there was a place like this, i sooo would love to work there. I would like the chance to thank you and look forward to your next installment with great anticipation...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any updates?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What every guy with facesitting and oraal service wants to do for a woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous