Facetime

Story Info
A short story to compliment forum pictures.
1k words
2.44
10.3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a short story to tell what happened after my wife facetimed her boss while wearing a very low cut red top. There is is photo in the amateur pics page, if anyone would like to check.

I love when my wife shows off, and we have had many adventures while doing just that. On this day, she decided that her boss (who she flirts with all the time, and he has made it very clear that he likes her). She is in her fifties, and is a large lady, and the sexiest woman I have ever known. We have never kept secrets from each other, and if she fancies a good time outside our marriage, it's fine with me, she tells me all about it later and then we have more fun. Her boss is a younger man, mid thirties and single, just out of a long term relationship.

I knew she was feeling a bit naughty because she wore the top I love so much. She sat at the computer and connected a facetime call. I stood to the side with the video camera at the ready, but staying out of the facetime screen.

To say her boss was surprised would be an understatement. He could hardly speak, and we could tell he was impressed. She works in a supermarket, and he normally would only see her in her uniform, so to see that lovely cleavage must have brightened his day.

They talked for a while, and he eventually got around to complimenting her on the way she was dressed. He asked if she would like to come into work for "an hour or so" to do some essential office work. There would only be him and a security man there. She agreed at once, as that was her plan anyway. They arranged the time, and logged off.

She got herself ready, showered, and dressed in the red top, and a shortish skirt. She did change into her balcony/shelf bra, which meant that if she leaned forward, even a few inches, her tits almost fall out. She looked sensational, and I couldn't wait to hear the details.

She got home three hours later, and this is her story.

She drove to the front of the store and the security man opened the door for her. He said "I wondered why he was so excited about you coming in to help, I can see a couple of reasons why!"

She went up to the office and entered. Her boss was ecstatic about the way she looked, and he said how great it was to see her. He had her sit in the chair in front of the desk, and put his hands on her shoulders, peering over to look down her top, and very little was covered, so he got a very good view. he slid his hands further down and fondled her boobs, taking them out of the almost non-existant covering that the shelf bra offered.

He spent a good while squeezing and fondling, while kissing her neck. She then brought him in front of her, with his back to the desk, and undid his belt, unzipping his suit trousers, then slid them and his boxers down. His very hard dick sprang up and she held it in her hand, before taking him in her mouth. She sucked, licked and kissed his hard cock, and he told her to slow down, he would come very quickly if she didn't. She didn't listen, of course, and took him deep into her mouth and sucked hard.

He gasped "I'm coming". She took it out and let him spray his large load onto her tits, and on her face. He got a few tissues and helped her clean up, paying most attention to making sure her tits were well taken care of.

"Now it's my turn" she said, sitting back in the chair and opening her legs wide, showing him that she wasn't wearing any panties.

He sank to his knees and pressed his tongue into her wet pussy, licking all around her clitoris and kissing her inner thighs. He pulled her labia apart and pushed his tongue right inside her licking all around, and used his fingers to play with her clit. She orgasmed a number of times, and he said he was getting hard again. She sat on the edge of the desk and leaned back, opening wide for him.

He pushed his hardening cock into her pussy, and she could feel him getting harder as he looked at her tits, her top almost completely off and all her 42 Es on display. He pumped in and out and she told him to slow down, telling him they had all evening to play. He restrained himself and slowly brought her to a big climax, before releasing his seed inside her.

They both cleaned themselves up, then he sat on the chair and she straddled him, they kissed and he fondled her breasts, and ran his hands all over her body.

They shared a drink, and she said it was time to get going, she had to be home soon. He was worried what she would say to me, but reassured him it would be fine, and not to mention this visit to any of her workmates, which he promised he wouldn't.

She then straightened her clothes, putting her breasts as best she could back inside her bra and top. He nipples could still be seen if you looked at the right angle, which she wasn't concerned about, she likes showing off as much as I love it when she does. She left the office and went down to where the security man was waiting to let her out. He was staring as he opened the door for her, and she pulled her top to one side and flashed him both breasts for him. he's a nice older guy, probably made his day.

She arrived home, with a huge smile, and we went to the shower, and she told me all the details, while we soaped each other, then we went to bed and made love. I love this lady more than words can say, and we have such a great life together.

I may follow this story with her other adventures, but that's for another day. I hope you enjoy reading.