Facets of Love Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still not sure about what you're saying."

"Damn it. Do I have to spell it out. I meant to sneak into your tent."

"And do what?" he asked.

"The same thing I did to Frank. Truth be told, it was so dark in that tent, and the two of you were so much alike, for the first four or five minutes, I thought I was with you."

"What were you doing when you finally discovered your mistake?"

"I'd rather not say. But I'll be glad to show you."

-

I woke the next morning in the arms of a man. A man I had loved for over forty years, but only recently realized how much.

From his performance the previous night, James was far from the asexual introvert I assumed him to be. While not disclosing exactly how many women had come before me, he did hint that the number was "most likely more than the combined totals of your ex-husband, son-in-law, and grandson."

"But not me," I said. "Why?"

"You were married to Frank and then involved with Robert, both of whom made you happy. I am not in the habit of bedding women who are already in a loving relationship."

"Okay, I guess that makes sense. But what changed? What made you decide to lure me into Robbie's bedroom last night under false pretenses?"

"I did nothing of the sort. The air conditioning in my brand-new house quit working yesterday afternoon and Robbie offered me his cabana for the night with a promise to fix my recalcitrant AC today. If I had known this was your night to sleep with him, I would have made other arrangements."

"Actually, Mary sleeps with Robbie on Saturday nights. She's been doing so since he turned eighteen."

"If that's the case," James said, "why did you strip naked and slip into Robbie's bedroom last night?"

"Because Mary told me to. According to her, Robbie asked to sleep with me last night."

"If that's the case, where did Robbie sleep last night?"

"Probably with one of his sisters, or maybe with all three," I said.

"Curiouser and curiouser," James said, stroking his chin with one hand and my pussy with the other. "It appears that there is a bit of match making going on in the family."

"So, what happens next?" I asked. "Do we chalk this up to a fleeting but pleasant one night stand or do we turn it into something else?"

"We're both well past the age of impulsive decision making. I suggest we take a day or so to consider the facts and then decide."

-

Mary Spencer Jones

Two days after Robbie and James returned from their trip to Tallahassee. One day after Mom supposedly spent Saturday night with Robbie (although I swear I saw him come out of April's bedroom Sunday morning). An hour after our traditional evening meal. James stood, grabbed his hat, and spoke the words he had spoken every Sunday night for as long as I could remember.

"It's getting late. Time to go home."

However, this time he turned to face Mom, held out his hand, and said, "Are you coming Martha?"

"Not yet, but I hope to be soon," Mom answered.

She took his hand and the two of them walked hand in hand out the front door and down the street towards his house... which was cool and comfy on the inside because Robbie had fixed the AC by simply resetting the circuit breaker he had purposely tripped the day before.

***

Dear reader. Thank you for reading Chapter 11 of "Facets of Love".

Please rate my story. An author needs at least fifty ratings in the first month of publication to qualify for a Literotica Reader's Choice Award. My goal is to win at least one of these awards so I can increase my followership. If you enjoyed the story, leave a rating.

I also want your constructive comments. My desire is to write stories you look forward to reading.

In Chapter 12 you get to meet a pair of redheaded, telepathic twins and peak further into the future to learn the fates of the rest of the characters.