All Comments on 'Facing An Evil Truth Ch. 02'

by TBA_UK

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Just as I thought!

Sorry but this has story and this wife has only one way to go and that is down hill. The wife is being selfish and ignoreing the husband. If a couple are to stay together they have to work things out. The wife doesn't care what the husband thinks she only wants to satisfy her desires his doesn't come in to it. I can only hope against hope you don't go down the path of her becoming some sort of sex crazed nymphomaniac. But It's your story and your fantasy this is not even close to being one of mine! Anyway I hope you enjoy writing the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hopefully

She is honest with husband when she starts to fuck around and he can make his choice, stay or go. Not much chance for this marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Way to short.

Chapters are way to short to start reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
why

should anyone leaving a comment? everybody knows where you wanna go. so another stupid couple with a woman who can't talk. maybe the whole day about weather or other crap but not about something that matters. you can stop the story if the character don't improve a lot. if I wanna read shit I buy an american newspaper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This wife

This wife is a selfish and self centered whore, the husband need to wise up and leave the dirty cunt in the dust. Typical of the wimpy crap coming out of the UK lately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Take a brain dead woman who is easily led astray.

a dumb husband who loves his wife. A woman to be used by others without cause or effect. Diseases that hinder, rot, and kill. ANd you have this story in a nutshell. If all couples and people were like this you would know why marriage died out hundreds of years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good start

I am enjoying the build up in your story. It's going to be really good when she finally give up to her desires.

Never mind gw66 although he is very familiar with stories going down hill as ALL of his do. He sucks as a writer hense he rags on the ones better than he, which is all of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not a lot of sympathy

wife was crass and flaunted and taunted what she did. me, its difficult to say some justice was not served

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Crap

No chapter 3. Yay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A story about a woman who never should have married

The woman that dominates the story obviously never should have committed herself to any man, for she is unable to keep her legs together. Regardless of the long winded rationale for her, she is a slut and probably will be until her cunt dries up.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 8 years ago
I thought it was good!

What sex negative readers always surprises me, especially for this site. She didn't cheat, she entertained erotic thoughts (don't we all) and had wild sex with her husband. Will she cheat in the future, only the author knows.

Tba has written very erotic scenes here. The writings good!

Go figure,

Chilley

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
Great start!

I agree with chilleywilley. It's a fine erotic story about a couple trying to recapture passion in their relationship.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not

This was not getting better. Thank goodness it is over.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
This story had potential...

I get it. Both men and women at one time in their marriage feel like things are stale and ask "is this all there is." We wonder if others still find us attractive and wonder if something different may be exciting and all. But doing it through cheating is not the answer. If you want to stay together, whatever the answer is, the spouses must do it together or the marriage falls apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting idea, a normal married woman slowly convincing herself that lust and the resulting adultery is a fair trade for a marriage, unless the husband is a closet homosexual/cuckold, or a saint then the marriage probably ends badly, but then does the wife care......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked this. I like the honesty of the female M/C. I think if both spouses agree that all is fair in a marriage. Now the negative... A marriage, I mean a real marriage does not continue with fucking around. It is a slippery slope that almost leads to divorce, especially with kids involved. I have always believed that when couples stray it is the beginning of the end. Sparing feeling, jealousy and of course the lying always write Epitaph a marriage...

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

The only evil truth here is that the author didn't finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous