All Comments on 'Facing the Facials'

by djeroticon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sequoyahsequoyahover 18 years ago
Wonderfully written.

A very hot and wonderfully written tale told from the female POV. The descriptions of emotions and situations certainly reach that sex organ called the mind!

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
What! How did this get in here?

A loving wife story that actually has *gasp* a loving wife in it. Not a cheating whore, not a slut for anyone other than her husband? But an actual wife who loves her husband and wants to expand their sexual horizons with just him. How original. I just have one thing to say about that: OUTSTANDING!!

Thank you for the time and effort in writing this great story of a loving couple.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
What a nice young couple

A great portrait of a loving and adventurous couple.

Very Good, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Super Story

My wife reluctantly agrees to this sort of thing with me. It is very erotic.

sexvoyeursexvoyeurover 18 years ago
Excellent story!

This story was written exceptionally well. Highly erotic and very realistic which makes this story hotter then most. Look forward to reading this author's other work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh yeah

My wife can't get over the feeling that this is gross, so she won't let me to it. I sometimes straddle her belly while she's on her back and she strokes me. It feels so good I just want to let everything squirt all over her, especially her face and breasts. It's just the letting loose and maybe a bit of control that makes it seem so sexy. I'd do anything for her after, or before, but she isn't interested. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved your story!

I loved this story! I agree that letting my boyfriend cum on my face is huge turn and doesn't end a session! I feel so slutty with his cum dripping of my face and he obviously loves it so usually it's a prelude to more hot sex! He doesn't like me to wipe it off so I spend the rest of the time looking and feeling like an absolute slut! It's so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i loveeeeee hot cum on my face

OldbuthardOldbuthardover 11 years ago
Sharing the results

They do a good job of sharing their love and their sex. And pleased to see that he is also willing to help clean her up, kiss her after, etc. I always make sure her face is clean after I cum on it. She licks up all she can, then I help get the rest, saving some of it for her mouth from mine, swallowing the rest. Delicious love making.

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
That's called a revelation

Your keeping those home fires burning. Husbands and wives should really understand this...communication and keeping those fries burning. You'd be surprised at how many husbands want too do this.. among other things. don't carry a I won't list ladies...carry an I will list....because your hubby's I will list is LONG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yum yum!

This is a really nice story. A little bit of love mixed in with the dirtiness makes it stand out from the usual stuff. My partner has masterbated over my breasts on lots of occasions, groaning and calling out my name as described here, then after hardly catching his breath he usually sucks his cum of my nipples and massages the rest in to my breasts while fingering me to an amazing orgasam. We both adore this but this story has made me think we should take it to the next level and I should lead him to spray his gorgeous juice over my face instead... I don't think he will need much encouragement and I just can't wait!

HappyInTNHappyInTNover 6 years ago
Facing Facials Ourselves

Very similar with us, it is a sensual, erotic experience for us and it is pleasing to her pleasing me. It make her excited to see my reaction and hear me as well.

Neglectedhubby41Neglectedhubby41over 6 years ago
Facial Gratitude

I liked the story and brought me back to the age of this couple. I'm 41 and have been married twelve years being engaged 1 1/2 year's. I was and have always been one with a mid to high sex drive. I definitely exceeded in the number of sexual partners more so than my wife. My number? Well let's just say close enough to say 100, I lost count around 78,79. My wife was active in her early teens with a number of 8. Never will I disclose the number with my wife as I told her 14 but she knows better.

As far as facials go I've done my share. Back when I was 28 I dated a 42 year old divorced lady that was sexier than most playboy model's and had a body of a 19 year old. I had died and gone to heaven. I told myself at the time of she was my last lover I'd die a happy man. She was hot! Smokin hot! I did her the best that anyone could given her multiple orgasms each session no less than 5 no more than 9 I can remember. I called in sick just so I could keep making love to her as she didn't need to work as her ex was a high roller. I was so in love with her,we bonded as one. Those couple years I went to the doctor many times from a hurt back from hammering away with her. Needless to say that I ended up being "The Boy Toy" she grew out of which devastated me. I remember giving her the first facial and afterwards she told me that it felt demeaning so I never did it again with her, trust me there was no need as she was excellent in the bed or anywhere and she felt the same about I. She knew I had plenty of experience as she would say time an time again.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Too nasty for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love to see a guy blast all over a willing womans smiling face. But the sexiest thing ever said to me by an ex girlfriend about 8 yr ago, when we were with another couple, was that she wanted to lick my cum from another womans pussy. The woman of the couple with us, who was very beautiful, said " That can be arranged"......We did swap a few times but never got to her licking my cum from the other womans pussy but I have never forgotten it as the sexiest thing I ever had said to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous