Fact or Fiction - A Short Story

Story Info
Two old friends meet again and quench old desires.
764 words
4.09
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is this story true or is it a fantasy? Maybe it's a bit of both, I'll leave you, my reader to decide.

It was about six weeks ago I think, like a fairytale. I went to a nearby city on my own because I had quite a bit of shopping to do. I went to a shopping mall and was standing in a queue, waiting to order a coffee when the woman standing behind me tapped my shoulder and said "hello Roger."

Kathy and I grew up together as neighbors but have only met a very few times since as we went completely different directions in life.

"Are you on your own?" I asked her. She was so I suggested we share a table. Naturally our conversation was about old times and the years seemed to drop away. Laughing I said to her "I used to have the hots for you." Her eyes widened and she replied "Same, sometimes, when I masturbated at night I imagined that we were exploring sex together."

There was silence for a while and then Kathy said.

"Perhaps we can turn back the clock. Just once. My place is just around the corner. Would you like to come home with me?"

I didn't need to be asked twice. As she ushered me inside she said

"My husband is at golf and won't be home until late this afternoon."

I grasped her by the shoulders and pulled her close. She pressed her body against me and I could feel her thighs and her breasts and her tummy. Pulling away Kathy said "Give me a moment." and she left the room.

When she returned she said

"I've got no panties on. I need lubricant these days and I've done that too. Please, I want you to fuck me?"

All I could do was nod my head, I felt like I was living some sort of a dream. Kathy smiled and then walked over to the side of the sofa and bent over the arm so her bottom was in the air. I went over behind her and lifted her dress up and indeed she didn't have any panties on.

I pulled my trousers and undies off and while I did that she climbed onto the arm of the sofa on her knees with her face buried on the seat. She had her knees as far apart as the sofa arm allowed. It gave me a wonderful view of her pussy which was glistening and wet from the lubricant she had used and it was clear she was very excited as her pussy lips were swollen and pouting slightly open. I came up close behind her and caressed her hips and her round ass. She moaned softly and wriggled at me. I took my hard cock in my hand and ran the head up and down her slit.

"Oh god! Fuck me now she cried."

She reached between her legs, grasped my cock and guided me to her opening. Slowly I slid deep inside her. Then I started to fuck her. She was very vocal. She kept saying things like "Yes yes fuck yes. Lovely, oh fuck me, I love it, lovely fuck." This was all interspersed with grunts and moans.

I told her I was ready to come and she said "Yes, fuck yes, cum inside me, cum deep inside me."

Then I cried out and came. Kathy just sort of whimpered and then collapsed onto the sofa.

Looking up at me she said in a husky voice

"I need to cum so badly. Now I am older I use this."

She handed me a magic wand massager, I hadn't noticed it before. She lay back on the sofa and opened her legs really wide. Smiling at me she said "Make me cum for you."

I switched the magic wand on and sat on the edge of the sofa. I held the throbbing device against her pussy and she shuddered and groaned then said. "Yes Roger. Make me cum, I've always wanted to cum for you."

Now she started to buck and groan and moan. Then she cried out and started to cum. It went on for such a long time as she squealed and shouted in ecstasy.

Finally she held out her arms to me and I lay between her legs. She took hold of my half hard cock and with her fingers she pushed it right up inside her. Kathy wrapped her legs around me, wrapped her arms around me and we lay like that for a long time.