Faculty Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Donna has really gone out of her way since then to make it up to me," I whispered conspiratorially. Mike nodded thoughtfully. I could almost read his thoughts as he mulled what I had said. He and Christie had small children, and he hadn't really thought about them until I mentioned our kids. Christie had no doubt gone out of her way to treat her man well since the incident, and meeting with us in the house.

"I understand that you're pissed," I went on in a normal tone of voice. "I sure was. I have to tell you, though; I am really glad that I didn't lose my temper and do anything stupid. My wife has never been as nice and considerate as she has been lately." I lowered my voice again. "When we have sex now, she really makes it clear that she wants to please me."

Mike looked a little sheepish as he adjusted his crotch. Clearly, Christie had given him everything he could want in the sack lately. Before they left our house that evening, Mike and Christie made out passionately on our couch. We have been the closest of friends ever since.

My in-laws have become more of a fixture in our lives since the incident, as well. They don't know any of the details, but they have both remarked at how much nicer Donna has been, and how much happier we seem. They have also been available to watch our kids, so that we have more time alone together. What they don't know is that a lot of that "alone time" actually involves both of their daughters...

Donna's parents had our kids this past Saturday night. I had a feeling of déjà vu as I sank my cock into Sally's lubricated asshole while my wife's voice came from less than two feet away. This time, though, she was actually in the room. She was kneeling behind me on the bed, smacking my ass as I thrust into her little sister.

"You dirty, dirty boy, Glen," Donna growled into my ear. Smack! "Are you enjoying fucking my little sister's tight asshole?" Smack! "Oh! You are, aren't you? Smack! You're going to come in my little sister's ass, aren't you?" Smack! Her voice dropped to a throaty whisper. "You're going to fill both of our horny little assholes with your hot cum tonight, Glen." Smack!

Fuck! I love my wife so much.