All Comments on 'Fading...'

by MierinEronaile

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
vickiebonnevickiebonne3 months ago

Wow! What a twist. Never saw that coming. If I'm honest, it needs polishing but I loved the plot and there is plenty of room to go off in several directions. I hope you reconsider and keep writing... after all, you did make a promise to Steph!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow3 months ago

Quite original. A little bizarre, but you kept me reading. 5 stars for originality.

MierinEronaileMierinEronaile3 months agoAuthor

@vickiebonne: Thanks, it was tough to make this story work, I think I'm better with more simplistic themes, but I wanted to try something I hadn't read before.

MierinEronaileMierinEronaile3 months agoAuthor

@EricaDoesNow: Thank you, I agree it's bizarre. I've had this story in various stages of completion for a while now, and just decided to finish it as well as I could without having to turn it into a 40,000 word novel :)

ruseriosruserios3 months ago

touch every emotion posssible great story

MierinEronaileMierinEronaile3 months agoAuthor

@ruserios: Thanks for that great comment :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMierinEronaile@MierinEronaile
I've got some new story ideas simmering in my head. One thing that I'd like to do is try to challenge myself while writing, but also try to bring some new ideas to my stories. That's tough because there are so many good stories that wander from the typical themes! Finally, al...