Fae & Maza Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I guess, the second thing."

"I would like it if you kept it on," Fae said as they got close to Maza, putting their hands on her wrist.

"Do you usually change clothes right when you get home?"

"When I... Huh, I guess I sometimes keep my shirt on a little."

"Yeah, like you get home, take off your blazer and then chill on the couch."

Maza hesitated for a second, but knowing Fae's feelings, she decided to take off her blazer, letting them see her wearing just the blouse. Fae looked up at her with a smile and then pulled her towards the couch.

Maza felt self-conscious about her scent for a while as Fae and her sat on the couch side by side, playing some Smash bros. The two of them played games for hours, while discussing work stuff and personal life. Maza spoke about her time spent as Mr. Lilac's assistant and her other jobs throughout the years, she also talked about cooking and the last books she read, Fae talked about their hometown and their previous job in graphic design. Maza felt a connection with Fae that she hadn't ever felt with anyone and she couldn't put her finger on why. She was afraid to go to sleep and then wake up only to realise that it was all just some dream.

Around midnight, Maza got the courage to ask Fae the crucial question.

"Would you... would you like to spend the night with me?"

"Sure."

"I still think we should wait before doing... things. But we can sleep, in a bed, together."

"That's fine with me."

"Also, well, you..." Maza cleared her throat. "Earlier, you said you wished you could, hum..."

"Rub my face on your armpits?"

"Yeah, yes, that's what you said."

"Would you like it if I did that right now?"

"I... I've never thought someone would, you know, be interested in doing something, like that."

"It's weird, right? I know, I've got some weird kinks. But I'm not ashamed of them. And you shouldn't be ashamed of your kinks, much less of your body. Your body is a temple, Maza."

"You think so?"

"A big, sweaty, musky temple, but a temple, yes."

Maza blushed.

"I... I'm gonna take a shower before going to bed. If you want, well if you still want, I wouldn't mind you doing... the thing you said..."

While Maza sat on the couch, Fae got on their knees next to her to be at the same height as her shoulder. She looked at them with anticipation and Fae returned her look with a gentle reassurance. She felt their hands across her arm and slowly she let them pull her arm up, revealing the damp circle in her blouse under her pit. Maza turned her head and closed her eyes, too embarrassed to look, but she felt Fae's face brushing against the side of her torso. Slowly, they moved up towards her armpit, with Maza feeling the shape of their nose through the fabric of her clothes. When finally she felt a head right underneath her armpit, she heard Fae sniffing loudly. This was so embarrassing to her and so strange, and yet the fact that someone as gorgeous as Fae was taking genuine pleasure in hungrily smelling her stink, it made her feel good about herself.

Then the head left her pit and she slowly opened her eyes. She looked at Fae who was sitting down next to her, an expression of dizzy happiness across their face.

"You.. stopped?"

"I had too, it was getting too, you know, exciting. If I kept going I might have started humping your leg and you wanted to take things slow tonight."

"Oh..." Maza slowly brought her arm back down, a little disappointed but also somewhat satisfied.

"Jeez, it's getting late," they yawned, "I'm gonna go to bed I think. Where's the bedroom?"

Maza stood up and guided Fae towards the bedroom, where they jumped on the massive orc-sized bed. Maza grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a black tank top before stepping into the bathroom. She took off her sweat-drenched blouse, she took off the equally sweaty padded bra; she pulled down her skirt, then her pantyhose, then her panties, which no doubt had absorbed copious amounts of buttcrack sweat. She wondered whether Fae would be turned on or disgusted to smell her underwear.

Once in the shower, she was wracked with thoughts. She really wanted to have sex with Fae at that moment, but she had already said she didn't want to. In fact, she did prefer to wait a little, she didn't want to come on as a slut. But Fae wasn't a slut, even though they were ready to go on the first date. Oh no, was she slut-shaming herself and her potential partner? She always had the choice, she could tell Fae that she had changed her mind and they could have sex right away and they would probably be happy with it.

In the end, she decided to jerk off in the shower to help clear her mind. Once that was done, she quickly finished cleaning herself and then stepped out of the shower. She dried herself and put on the clothes she had brought out, then went back to the bedroom, where Fae was tucked into the cover. They were on their side, seemingly asleep already. Maza tried her best to get under the cover without waking them up, but nonetheless they opened their eyes and watched her as she slipped under the sheets.

"You smell nice."

Maza looked at Fae in silence.

"Hey, just because I like sweat and musk, doesn't mean I can't also enjoy the smell of lavender."

Maza gave a quick smile then dropped her head on the pillow next to Fae. Fae and Maza looked into each other's eyes for a while, their hands meeting under the cover.

"It's been a while since I've done that," whispered Fae.

"Done what?"

"Holding hands romantically. Lovingly gazed into each other's eyes. That kind of stuff. It's nice."

Maza blushed. It was indeed nice.

"It's been a while... since I've done, anything at all, with someone else," she admitted.

She felt the human's small hand caressing her knuckles and despite them being a tiny fraction of her own size, she felt safe and protected with them.

"I'm trans, by the way."

Fae pulled her hand up to their face and gave a kiss on each of her knuckles.

"I started transitioning eight years ago, I haven't really had a real relationship since then. A few one-night stands but, nothing concrete."

"You're afraid that if we fuck tonight, I'll lose interest and never call you again."

"I... I wouldn't."

"It's okay. I like you, Maza. I think you're pretty fun to hang out with. Even if you weren't interesting in sex at all, I would still be interested in being your friend."

"... Really?"

"Yeah, really."

Fae gave a few more kisses to Maza's hand, then moved across the bed towards her face. Maza stay immobile as Fae kissed her on the forehead, then they rubbed the hair on the side of her head, before laying down on their back and taking her hand in theirs. They fell asleep holding hands.


12