Fae & Maza Ch. 10

Story Info
Cockwarming and aftercare.
2.7k words
4.65
6.9k
5

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday, March 14th, 2020

Maza tried really hard to keep her cool, but her efforts were pointless. Her entire body was glistening with sweat, her heart wanted to chuck itself out of her chest and her breathing was ragged. She was so, so close, but she had been formally forbidden from ejaculating. And Fae, that bastard, was just chilling there, playing on his Switch.

Unfortunately for Maza, her boyfriend had recently discovered cock-warming, and now he sat on top of her, keeping her hard dick up his divine butt. His orders had been clear: She wasn't allowed to move her hips, and she was absolutely not allowed to cum. The vibrators on her nipples and the big toy up her ass really didn't help, and she was constantly letting out weak pathetic moans.

The worst part was how casual he was about it. A month ago, when she topped him for the first time, he had turned into a babbling puddle. But now, with her foot-long green shaft stretching his butt balls-deep, he still managed to maintain enough focus to beat Hades' titular last boss. He had already finished two successful runs before that, which meant he had been sitting on her dick for over two hours, teasing her and making her go crazy with lust.

"Got you, you big bastard!" Fae gleefully boasted, his eyes glued to the portable screen.

"C-C-Congrats, bbb.... babe..." Maza bit her lip and clenched her fingers hard into the sheet below her. She was so close. She had been close for a while now, and it was a monumental feat of willpower that she hadn't grabbed the lithe half-fairy and jerked him up and down on her dick like a vulgar sex toy.

But he had told her she wasn't allowed, and she was nothing if not an obedient sub.

"Alright, I think I'm done playing for the day. You good if I get up?"

"It's- ah- mmmm- as you w-wish, baa- baa-ah-aabe."

"Oh, alright. I might stay a little longer then."

"No!" She cried out, her eyes filled with dread. She couldn't handle this much longer, and she was afraid if he stayed longer, she would be unable to stop herself from erupting inside him. The very last thing she wanted was to disobey her dominant partner.

"Oh? You don't like being inside me like that?" The calm in his voice was infuriating.

"I l-love you, but thisss... nnnnmmm..." As the high-pitched whine left her mouth, she clenched every muscle in her body to try and stop herself from cumming. She wouldn't last much longer.

"But what?"

"T-Torture... aa-aaah... teasing t-toooo much... can't keep m-much... aaaah... much l-longer..."

"You'd rather go back in your cage?"

"I'm gonna- fff-fuck- gonna- ah!- c-cum, if you- if you stay..." Her tongue lolled out of her mouth and her hips climbed up a centimeter.

"You don't want to cum without permission and disappoint me, is that it?"

She made the smallest of nods, as any larger movement would've made her body move too much, and the last thing she needed right now was to move her hips more.

"Poor baby," Fae whispered, his fingers trailing down her cheek.

And then, he stood up. She had to use the last remnants of her sexual stamina to stop herself from turning into a jizz fountain when his lubed up sphincter glided over the whole length of her veiny shaft.

"There. Isn't that better?" As he asked, a creamy mix of lube and precum spurted out of him and onto her cock.

She took several deep breaths to calm herself, but this did very little to calm her blood-filled phallus. There were still toys on her sensitive spots, and she gestured towards the nipple vibrator with a pleading look.

Fae was nice enough to turn them off and relieve the stimulation, and then he pulled out the rather large corkscrew-tailed buttplug. Maza gasped at the sensation of having her ass emptied, then her head fell down on the pillow below.

Fae gave her a few minutes to recuperate, brought her a glass of water, some fruits and gave her kisses all over. When Maza felt calm enough, he helped her up and guided her to the shower. He was so small besides her, but he had often proved to be quite strong despite his stature; He was a good support for the weak and tired orc as they walked from the bedroom to the bathroom.

He started by washing her skin, cleaning the sweat and the lube that stained her body while she kneeled at his feet. She obediently placed her hands above her chest, her fingers brushing against her collarbone. She wouldn't lift them off until she received her dom's authorization.

After a considerably intense session, he would often clean her, and she absolutely adored the intimacy of this ritual. His hands all over her, touching her with a mix of care and passion. It felt good. It felt safe. It felt affectionate.

"I'm really proud of you, babygirl," he whispered in her ear while rubbing her skin. His hands felt minuscule against her broad muscled back.

"Th-Thank you." Knowing that she made him proud was better than being allowed to orgasm, and it brightened her cheeks.

"Good girl."

An embarrassing giggle came out of her upon hearing that, which only turned her cheeks redder. His praise felt just as soothing as his touch.

"Lift your elbows for me."

She did so, showing off her pits.

"Growing nicely," he noted before shoving his face in the sweaty armpit hair. Once he was done huffing her, he went back to cleaning. After her pits, he spent a moment on her tits, admiring them and circling her nipples. They were still swollen and sensitive from the incessant stimulation of the vibrator. He surprised her by being gentle with them, instead of biting and twisting them as she thought he might do. She would've been fine with it, as she really enjoyed having her tits tortured, but this was equally nice.

She was still a little insecure about the size of her tits, but her boyfriend's round-the-clock praise and adoration was helping her feel better about them. In fact, he was doing wonders for her general self-esteem, and that was one of many reasons why she loved him.

She sucked air through her teeth when he got to her still-throbbing cock, fearing that his mere touch would send her into a mind-melting orgasm. Luckily, she managed to keep it in while he ran his soapy hands all over her crotch.

Once she was all clean, she stood still while Fae locked her dick back into the large metal cage. She let out a deep satisfied sigh when he closed the padlock; She thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of the chastity cage. It was a constant reminder that her erection wasn't hers, and also that someone cared for her enough to take control of her genitals.

Once they were all clean, they went to get prepared for their night out. They had spent most of the day in bed, cuddling, kissing, watching porn together, and doing progressively lewd things ending with the excruciating cock-warming. But now, they had to get dressed.

While Fae went to the laundry room to get some clean undies, Maza put on her matching set of gray Calvin Klein underwear. She then put on a rather poofy orange skirt, which floated when she twirled. The skirt was one of her favorite pieces of clothing bought by Fae. She was happily twirling in front of the mirror when her boyfriend came back, his eyes down on his phone.

"They issued an advisory warning against all non-essential travel outside Canada," he told her, still watching the screen.

"Oh. It's getting bad, isn't it?"

"Well it's not great."

"You... you lived through the Spanish Flu, right?"

"Yeah?" He looked up, and then let out a small silent gasp as he saw her half-dressed. The way he looked at her, with a mix of love and lust, made her feel quite good.

"Would you say this new pandemic is going worse than that?"

"It's really hard to say this early, babe." He approached her and put his hands on her exposed abs. "But for now, I think we're alright. It's not like we're going clubbing or anything."

"Yeah."

They were going out to a restaurant, for a double-date with Jess and her new beau, a human named Tommy.

Maza put on a black tank top and a pair of thick wool pantyhose. She tied her thick ebony mane into a ponytail with a big orange scrunchy. She missed one unruly strand of hair which curled up over her forehead, but decided to leave it hanging.

She completed her outfit with a black choker, a set of golden bracelets, and a pair of bright red pumps that matched with her lipstick. The pumps had thick custom-made heels to support her size and weight.

Fae put on a burgundy sleeveless turtleneck top and a tight grey skirt that went down to his knees. He also had on a pair of elbow-length silk gloves and some pantyhose, both in black. Maza's first thought upon seeing the outfit was how fuckable he looked, and she bit her lip to stop herself from blurting that out.

"Ready to go babe?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm ready."

-----

The restaurant was about half-full, so they managed to get a table with unoccupied neighbors.

Jess was splendid as always, wearing a strapless golden dress, huge hoops earrings, and some dangerously-high heels. She let out an excited squeal upon seeing her best friend and then jumped her for a big hug.

Her date, a cute guy with curly light-brown hair, a striking nose, and a solid jaw, was wearing a blue button-up shirt tucked into a pair of navy dress pants. He had a huge goofy grin, which was kinda cute. Maza could see how her friend could be attracted to him.

Tommy turned out to be quite cocky, which, Maza thought, made him a decent fit for her equally boisterous friend. And he got on extremely well with Fae. That wasn't surprising; Fae had chemistry with everyone.

Between the main course and the dessert, Maza caught her friend's attention.

"Hey, Jess? I gotta..." Maza signaled that she needed to get up.

Jess nodded, and then Maza turned to Fae to tell him that they would be right back. Then, the two girls got up to go to the washroom.

She didn't know if Jess needed to go too, but she was grateful for her presence. Going to a public women's bathroom was always less stressful for her when she was with someone else.

Once she was done, she went to the sink beside Jess, who was refreshing her bubblegum pink lipstick.

"I'm really happy for you," Jess said while staring at Maza in the reflection.

It took Maza a few seconds to realize that her friend had just spoken in orcish.

"Thanks," she replied in the same language, blushing a little.

"They're treating you well?"

"Yeah." She couldn't suppress a smile.

"Figures. You look really happy."

"I am! I truly am."

"Sex is still good?"

"Jess!"

"What? Sex is an integral part of any good relationship; It shouldn't be taboo to talk about it."

Maza stayed silent for a moment, looking at her hands. "Good would be an understatement," she finally uttered.

Jess froze, except for her eyebrows climbing up. "Huh-huh?"

"It's... gods... it's amazing."

"Yeah?" She looked giddy as she waited for more information.

"I'm not giving you any details!" Maza replied, but the smile she wasn't able to suppress told her friend that she might be inclined to share more if prodded.

"Come on, tell me a little! I already know that you're into rope stuff."

"You said you'd forget about that!!"

"Frankly, it's harder to forget than I expected."

Maza looked around the room, but they seemed to be alone in the washroom. Still, she bent towards Jess and whispered in orcish, "we've been doing a lot of stuff."

"Yeah? Like what?"

"A lot of, huh, BDSM."

"Oh my! Kinky..."

"Yeah..."

"Although, BDSM is kinda broad."

"I don't... If I give you specifics, I'm afraid you'll judge me..."

"Oh, shush, you know damn well I wouldn't do that to you! Plus, I can tell you what I let Tommy do to me last night if it'll make you feel more comfortable."

Maza's first instinct was to act all prudish and offended, like hearing about her best friend's sex life was embarrassing and sinful. But, truth was, her views on sex had become quite more open in the last few months, and a part of her really wanted to talk about it with her best friend.

"Yeah, what'd he do to you?"

"Not gonna lie, I've had bondage on the mind a lot since last month. So I asked him to tie me up, and then I told him he could do whatever he wanted to me."

This was already a lot more details than she usually let Jess share. Maza hesitated for a moment, before asking, "and then?"

"He sat on my face," she uttered with a smile.

"What?"

"Yeah, boy wanted his ass ate. It was kinda weird? But also, like, really hot."

"Yeah, I feel you." Maza smiled too, thinking about her own experience with asslicking.

"Do you do that with yours?"

She nodded.

"Did you ever make them cum like that with your tongue? I tried but I don't know if I managed to find the prostate."

"Oh it's quite easy, actually." She gestured along, trying to give Jess a visual aid. "You just need to prod for a... I guess, a hard bump? Like, when you're inside the rectum, it's towards the front, like aim for when the dick is through the walls..." Maza stopped, realizing what she was doing. Her friend, the man-inizing, self-proclaimed bimbo, Jess, was attentively looking at her, Maza, the shy, inexperienced sub, hoping to get some sexual tips and tricks. This was a very unusual situation. "Hum... yeah. Maybe, focus on his reactions? The noises he makes, if his body jerks or shakes, stuff like that..."

Jess nodded intently, visibly engaged in listening to her.

"Yeah, that's it."

"Thanks for that." Jess' smile looked genuine, like she truly appreciated Maza's input.

"So, huh, Tommy? You like him?"

"Nah, not really. He's a bit of a fuckboy."

"What! Then why are you with him?"

"Cause he's good in bed."

Maza said nothing. She knew Jess deserved better than a lukewarm relationship where the only upside was some decent sex. Then again, if she was comfortable with what she had, who was she to tell her she was doing relationships wrong?

-----

As soon as they were back home, Maza grabbed her boyfriend by his shapely ass and lifted him against the wall. She pushed her lips against his, and he returned the kiss with equal vigor. While they were swapping tongues, Fae wrapped his legs around her waist in a tight embrace.

When she finally freed his mouth, he took a breath before asking, "what got into you?" He brought his hands to her head, rubbing her scalp while staring lovingly into her eyes.

"I... I don't know..."

"Oh, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this. It's just that, you've never really taken charge like this before."

She shrugged and looked down. "I... I love you, and I want to be sure that you know it."

He caressed her cheek. "Darling, you don't need to worry about that. You already let me know every day just how enamored you are... That said, do feel free to pin me against a wall and shove your tongue in my mouth as often as you'd like." He bowed his head forward a little until their foreheads and noses touched. "And I love you too."

A gleeful shiver ran up her spine as she heard him say those words. She always enjoyed hearing that.

"You wanna move this to the bedroom?" Fae's eyes gleamed with desire.

"Yeah. I'm in the mood to eat ass."

"Oooh?" Fae bit his lip, then pressed himself closer against her. "I'd like that very much."