All Comments on 'Faenpyre Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 02'

by BetaDickSlave

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GimperGimperover 1 year ago

That's fucked up and i love it. Nice that we got more i hope there's a follow up of breaking of her subby bitch him getting gimped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

why didn't mommy's son bit off her/it's cock when it started being forced in to him??

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlaveover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous, he could try but he'd soon find out that a Faenpyre like his Mum would simply enjoy it and take it as her son playing rough :))

@Gimper, for sure it's fucked up lol... This story is very much early days lots more to come regarding plot and his journey to being gimped... Expect gimp suit scene around episode 4 or 5... For now I hope you like a mixture of rough and sensual play? As I was thinking of continuing on from the days events here in this story and rolling it into the next one ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking hot story looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unbelievably hot, I love what you're doing with this story!

Feedback: why the heavy handed use of the word Mandingo? Unless I'm missing some reference here, it is very jarring and significantly hurts the immersion

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlaveover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous 1 - Glad to hear you enjoyed this episode :))

@Anonymous 2 - Awesome to hear you love the direction this story is heading, I have taken on board what you have said regarding Mandingo and I will ease up on its use in later episode... Many thanks for the feedback and if have anymore suggestions/tips please feel free to let me know :))

titans2138titans2138over 1 year ago

this is good, thank you!

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlaveover 1 year agoAuthor

@MidnightHour and @titans2138, glad you like it and many thanks :)) I am currently working on third part... "Teaser" I will be slowly expanding the plot and delving more into the Faenpryre's and there associates, so stay tuned for the next episode :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So glad you’re going to continue the series! Was worried you’d abandoned it

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlaveover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous, I am really happy to see you're enjoying the series, and not to worry, I haven't abandoned it, I have nearly finished writing the third episode, which expands this world and will introduce the Faenprye's agents, should have it up in about a week, so be sure to stay tuned, and many thanks for the support :))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous