Faerly Tall and Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, wide-eyed. Trying to focus on her was particularly difficult when she was so close to my face, but she wasn't there long. She went back to sitting on the middle of my chest.

"So it's settled then!" She threw her arms in the air and she was full of bubbly enthusiasm again. This was the Deena I was used to seeing all the time. "I'm your girlfriend, and you're my boyfriend, and we're not keeping it a secret from anyone! I'm proud to be yours."

I was so filled with emotion I could barely talk around the lump in my throat. "Not as proud as I am, Deena. You're so perfect in every way. I can't believe that you'd choose a guy like me."

She put her hands on her hips. "I'm not perfect! Get that through your head right now. That's what we've been talking about this whole day. I'm not perfect, you're not perfect, but maybe we are."

"Yes, you're right, sorry. I just meant that you are kind of out of my league. You're like a runway model or movie star..."

She didn't let me finish the sentence. "And that's fine for you to think that about me. I think you're a genius, you're incredibly cute, and the nicest person I've ever met. You don't get to decide whether or not you are good enough for me, that's my choice. So just let it go and accept that I've picked you, okay?"

The lump in my throat was complete now, I couldn't talk at all and I was fighting back tears. I could only smile and nod.

She smiled back. Then, after a moment, she looked away, chewing her bottom lip again.

She thought for a moment, then came to a decision. She reached her hands behind her lower back and was doing something. I watched with curiosity as the bottom half of her shirt became loose, then she reached her arms back behind her head.

I realized she was unbuttoning her shirt. It was a long-sleeved shirt that had been modified so the buttons were on the back. I'd looked at it earlier when I was moving her from one towel to another while drying her off. It had one button at the back of her neck, and four down the bottom, with an open gap between for her wings.

With the last button undone, she pulled the shirt forward off her chest and down her arms. She was shyly looking down while she revealed her bare chest to me. I could hardly breathe. The sight was such a shock.

"Deena... what..?"

She gave a little smile. "It's only fair, right? I'm asking to see private parts of your body. Why shouldn't you be able to see mine? Shouldn't you be familiar with your girlfriend's body?"

The word 'supermodel' kept bouncing around in my head. Her figure was simply so amazing, especially up close like this. She had such flawless pale skin, and tiny round pink nipples that seemed to have turned to pebbles in the cool air.

"So," she said shyly, "say something. Do you like what you see?"

I was too stunned to do anything but tell her the truth. "You are the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

She blushed with a smile. I noticed with fascination that the pink flush in her cheeks continued down onto her chest and the tops of her breasts. It was a very erotic sight.

She seemed to summon some courage and suddenly became bold. "Okay, mister, your turn. Shirt off!"

She took a gentle hop and fluttered to my dresser to put her shirt down, then spun to watch me.

I had been mentally preparing to show her something else when we came up here, and this seemed mild in comparison. I had no reason to balk. I sat up, reached behind my head to grab my collar, and pulled my shirt off in one smooth motion, tossing it into my laundry basket in the corner.

I laid back and looked at her. She was chewing her bottom lip and she seemed even more flushed and her eyes were wide.

"What?" I asked.

"Just..." she blinked, then bounced back over to sit on my chest. "The way guys do that, I'll never get tired of it!"

"Do what?" I asked, honestly confused.

"Taking your shirt off with one hand like that. Girls can't do that, even ones without wings. It's a weird thing, but it turns me on like crazy. I don't know why."

I was both amused and bewildered. It seemed like such a strange thing to fixate on. I tried to think it through and realized she must be right. The closest I'd ever seen a girl do with something like that was to cross her arms and grab the hem of her shirt from both sides and pull it up that way. Which, I realized, was a really sexy thing to see for me, too. Okay, so maybe her fixation wasn't so odd after all.

She was looking down. I had a patch of slightly curly hair across my chest that had appeared over the last few years. She was sitting in the middle of it, playfully running her hand through it the way someone might do with grass while sitting on a lawn. It tickled a little, but I didn't stop her.

It was an angelic tableau. Her wings were spread wide, left that way after her most recent flight from the dresser, and they caught the light from my lamp making tiny shapes of glitter in the facets of her wings. Her blond hair was chin-length, pushed back behind her ears...

I realized it looked like a painting. I could picture her in the same pose, sitting nude on a rock, reaching down to drag her fingers through a stream. Instead, she was wearing nothing but a pair of pants and was kneeling on my chest touching the hairs there. The closest thing to a 'rock' nearby was my right nipple. The stark contrast between my imaginary painting and the reality in front of me made me want to laugh.

Instead, I grinned, and tossed her own words back at her. "So... say something. Do you like what you see?"

Her head snapped up to look at me, like she'd been caught doing something wrong. She blushed brightly again, hinting that she was lost in thoughts she wasn't ready to share. It was adorable.

"No, um, I mean, yes! Very much. I was just thinking..." she didn't finish the sentence, shaking her head to clear the thought.

"Thinking what?" I asked.

She shook her head at me again, still blushing, but sporting a big grin. She wasn't going to reveal that thought to me, I guess.

Instead, she stood. "My turn again." Without any hesitation, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her pants, pushing them down her thighs as she bent forward. She pushed them all the way to her ankles, stepping out of them. I was so focused on her chest, the way her breasts were swaying gently with her movements, that I didn't notice until she stood up holding her pants and panties in one hand that she had removed everything. She was now standing completely naked in front of me.

For a moment, she covered herself, then forcefully overcame her shyness and shoved her hands behind her back to reveal herself. She still couldn't look me in the eyes, and she was blushing even more furiously, but I could see a smile and detect some pride there.

She certainly had reason to be proud. Her legs were long and shapely. Completely unblemished to my eyes. She assuredly had a bikini-ready body.

Still smiling, she quietly said, "Now you!"

I took a little gamble. "Turn around for me first," I said, hoping for a view of her cute little butt.

She didn't disappoint. She wasn't afraid to show off for me, spinning around with a giggle and shaking her bottom, just inches from my face. I didn't get long to admire the view, she once again returned to my dresser to dump the rest of her clothes into the pile there.

She turned to watch me, arms crossed under her breasts and head cocked a little to the side. Her pose just screamed I'm waiting.

I took the hint and stood, duplicating her earlier feat by unbuttoning my pants and pushing the rest of my clothes off in one motion. My instinct was to cover myself, and I caved in to it, picking up my clothes and holding them in front of my waist.

It was a struggle to look at her, and when I saw her pose, hands on her hips and tapping her foot, I was embarrassed at my own reluctance. It wasn't fair of me to hide from her after she'd so graciously revealed everything to me.

The difference was she had a reason to be proud of her body. Even if she was abnormally sized for her species, she could at least look at herself naked in a mirror and see something that wouldn't be out of place in the centerfold of an adult magazine. I was Mr. AAA.

Knowing that she didn't care about that, and in fact found that appealing, helped. I couldn't draw up the courage to stand proudly like she had for me, but I could compromise.

I turned, tossing the rest of my clothes into the basket on top of my shirt, then shook my butt at her like she had for me. I could hear her laughing, and when I looked over my shoulder, she had her hand over her mouth, which was still wide open in mid-cackle. I grinned, then jumped back onto my bed, returning to my same reclined pose.

I tried to at least pretend like I was confident and carefree, so I put my hands behind my head and looked up at the ceiling in a faux relaxed pose.

My tension was through the roof, though. I couldn't even bring myself to look at her and see her reaction. I could imagine the disappointment there, and didn't want to see that.

I heard the quick flutter of her wings and then felt her land on the mattress by my leg. Her hands were on my thigh, she was leaning forward to look. I closed my eyes, bracing for the reaction.

I knew what she expected, or at least what she was hoping. She'd spent months with a mental image of a triple A battery, hoping that one day she could eventually work up to that size. She was now faced with major disappointment, I knew.

Her quick strip tease and the cute butt shake she gave me had left me fully erect. I had been more turned on than I ever had in my life. That was fading fast now, I felt my pulse racing and my fear rising. I was softening, and had no reason to fight it.

I wasn't her size, and I never would be. At my most aroused state, I was close to a package of LifeSavers candy, or maybe a roll of nickels. Below average, but far larger than what she needed. There is simply no way she could ever stretch to be big enough for me.

I waited, holding my breath, expecting to hear a sigh of disappointment, or anger, or maybe even her soft crying.

Since I was straining to listen, I caught her whispering a single word, "Wow!"

Other than taking another breath, I didn't move a muscle. I was still tense and rigid as I felt her climb up onto my lap. I relaxed a little, then eventually made myself look down at her.

She looked back up at me at the same time. "Can I touch you?" she whispered.

Deena

It must have been the right thing to say. We both grinned at each other and the walls came down. I knew he was curious, but I had made the first move, so I was going to enjoy taking my turn.

I knew at first sight that his concerns were justified. He was too big for me. It wasn't something that could be overcome with time and effort. The idea of trying to use a dilator to work up to it was now comically ridiculous. At some point, my pelvis would be my limit, and bones don't stretch.

What surprised me, though, was the way he abruptly accepted my sincerity and let me explore his most private area. I didn't hesitate, moving to caressing and stroking. I explored the soft texture, the ridges and subtle skin lines, and tracing the veins I could see with my fingertips. Experimentally, I tried wrapping my hands around the head, but couldn't get my fingertips to touch.

He looked content to simply watch my explorations. As I wrapped both hands around the ridge at the bottom of his head, I tried squeezing gently and was startled by his moan. Hearing his uncontrolled reaction inflamed my desire. He was enjoying this. I was giving him pleasure. I was pleasuring the man that I love.

I had to taste him then. I was drawn to the pinkish slit at the end, and one quick lick to it caused his whole body to jerk. I looked up to him with my eyebrows raised.

He understood my unspoken question. "It's a little too sensitive there," he explained.

Instead, he guided me to the darker vertical crease along the bottom. I took one look at my target and immediately pressed my little tongue flat to the bottom of his glans, following that gentle fold with a long lick from the base to the tip. I savored a subtle masculine flavor that was slightly salty.

My head was perfectly positioned to watch his reaction, and it was a good one. His eyes rolled back and his neck went limp, throwing his head back with a groan.

I felt wonderful and powerful. This was something I could definitely do.

From there, I experimented by touching and rubbing in various ways, always watching his face to see his reactions. Up and down motions on the sides gave a good reaction, but I got a better one when I pulled his whole length against my chest with both arms and moved my torso up and down.

It was a nice surprise that I enjoyed the feeling a great deal as well. The skin was soft and hot, but as I pulled it against me, I became aware that it felt like an iron bar was inside. He throbbed, thickening briefly and pushing back against me. The feel of the hot, velvety skin was heavenly, and I almost moaned as I rubbed my cheek against the head.

Encouraged, I was able to improve this method. I'd watched some sexy videos of Japanese Nuru massage which gave me the idea. Pushing his cock down against his belly, I laid down on it. Keeping my breasts on either side of the head, I could wiggle my whole body across his length.

His eyes were wide, watching me with lust. I wanted to keep going, but he stopped me after less than a minute.

"Hold on a second," he said. He gently lifted me and put me down next to him on the bed. He left the room in a rush and was back in the same spot in a flash, holding a bottle of lotion.

I didn't ask how he knew exactly where it was. Instead I smiled at him, leaning backwards so he could squirt a line of lotion down my chest from sternum to belly button. I gasped as the cold lotion hit me, and I held still while he laid back down in the same position.

With an evil grin, I jumped up and smashed my chest back down onto his cock, spreading the cold lotion all over us both. I knew it would hit him even harder, being such a sensitive area. I wasn't disappointed. He gasped loudly and I felt him shiver violently.

"Damn that's cold," he whispered. "I should have seen that coming."

I laughed, but didn't bother saying anything. I just focused on gently sliding my body side to side, smoothing the lotion into a thin, even layer, which quickly reached body temperature.

It became obvious that this would work far better than when I had attempted to do it dry. I pressed my hands on his skin, his pubic hairs wrapping around my fingers, and I spread my knees. I began rhythmically gliding up and down his shaft.

This was so much easier -- I could glide much further up and down, and feel his head rub across my belly then slide up and poke up through my breasts, finally stopping as it bumped against my chin. Each move brought a wonderful moan that encouraged me into the next.

After only a minute or so, I heard him whisper to me. "Don't stop, Deena, that feels so good. I'm getting close."

I didn't need him to tell me that, I could feel it. He was flexing beneath me, lifting my whole body as he tensed then relaxed in waves. It was very difficult to keep up the pace, since the angle kept changing on me. I didn't have enough body weight to press his erection down anymore.

The feeling of power had left me and I was faced with the reality that I couldn't do this alone. Maybe we'd come up with a better way in the future, but I didn't want to stop now to try something else. I was too eager to see him finish.

I looked up and saw he was panting, looking up at the ceiling.

I couldn't keep up the pace, being pushed up and falling back down every few seconds. "Help me, Trip!" It was a pitiful plea, and I felt bad for needing the help.

He wasn't angry, though, just concerned for me. His response had an equally pitiful tone. "What can I do?"

"Put your hand on my back, push me down!" I watched him cautiously reach for me, and I made sure at the last minute to lift my wings straight up so he could place his hand on my bare back.

His eyes were wide and full of worry, like he didn't know what to do, but I could also see the need there. He had a hunger for me that I was dying to feed.

Encouraging him was easy. "Good. Push down harder, move me up and down."

Once he did so, I could lift my arms from his belly and wrap them around his shaft, squeezing it tight to my chest. Soon, I didn't even have to push with my feet anymore, I was simply clinging to him, squeezing with my thighs, too.

His hand cupped around me a bit, and I saw a pleased grin on his face as he continued to move me up and down.

"You're the sexiest little fleshlight in the world," he said. I was blushing at the compliment, but the comparison made me grin right back at him. He was right. I wanted to push that idea.

"Yes baby, your little Deena is going to be your sex toy from now on. Even if you can't be inside me, you can still fuck my body. Wrap my arms and legs around your cock whenever you need it."

His pace quickened and he had stiffened and swelled even more, straining against my body.

"Let go, Trip. Let it out!"

After a couple more rough thrusts, he stopped, holding me firmly against him. I was astonished to feel his load shooting up along his length, from between my legs right up my chest. I debated moving my head out of the way, but the thought of having him cum directly on my skin was too appealing to resist, so I leaned forward instead, putting my chin over the tip, and closed my eyes tightly.

The hot splash was a shock, but it shouldn't have been. Logically, I knew what was going to happen and should have been able to guess how it was going to feel, but I hadn't thought about it. It wasn't a powerful force, but just the warmth, the wetness, and the sheer volume caught me by surprise.

My chin took the first hit, and his load splashed away in every direction, covering my body far more than his. I snapped my head to the side and let the remainder shoot by, hoping that it would minimize the mess. I'd gotten what I wanted. I had Stephen's hot cum on me, everything else was for his relief.

I watched the rest shoot onto his chest and abdomen, each pulse smaller than the last, until it turned to just a dribble, oozing down over my forearms.

My face was starting to hurt from my insane smile. I was deliriously happy with this wonderful mess. I lowered my face and tentatively took a taste. Again, I had an idea of what to expect, but was taken totally by surprise. He was sweet and salty and musky, but the thought that it was his made the flavor a thousand times more appealing.

My mess. My delicious mess.

His breathing was ragged, but he was smiling!

Conveniently, there were towels nearby from earlier and I pointed to one. Stephen chuckled, letting go of me to reach for it. He was mumbling, "Wow, we made a mess," and began to clean up his chest.

I stopped him. "No, don't clean it all up, I like it. Just let me use a corner of the towel." I sat up as he brought it to me and I used it to wipe as much of the lotion off of us as I could. The lotion was artificial, something chemical from a bottle, and it wasn't welcome here anymore.

He looked confused, and I didn't bother to explain. I just finished cleaning off my chest and belly, then got as much as I could off the bottom of his member. Tossing the towel back down, I began taking handfuls of his seed... handfuls! I thought giddily... from his abdomen and rubbed it back down the skin that I had just cleaned off.

Grinning at my handiwork, I sat up and began gliding my crotch along the bottom of his softening cock. Until now, I'd been as careful as I could to keep the lotion from getting in my sensitive areas, so I was dying for some friction between my legs. There was no reason to hold back now. I ground my hips forward, dragging myself along his hot skin, aided by our warm fluids. Well, mostly his, to be honest.