Faerly Tall and Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was rewarded with another blast of emotion when I looked up at Stephen's face. He had a look of wide-eyed awe at what I had just done. I felt so dirty in the best possible way, like I just wanted to bathe in a bowl full of his cum while he watched.

His expression of lust gave me courage to express some of what I was feeling out loud. "Oh Trip! I had no idea how much it would turn me on seeing you just... erupt like that! Now I understand why some girls just go crazy for a guy's cum. I want yours all over me!"

I reached down and scooped up another glob in my hand and slapped it onto my chest with a splat, right between my breasts. As a substance, it wasn't particularly special in any way, except that it was him. It was my Stephen, in liquid form. The feel of it on my skin made me moan.

Clearly, what I was doing had affected him, as well. I felt him surge back to full hardness again between my legs. I was putting on a show, even if it wasn't necessarily intentional, and the fact that it excited him cut through what few inhibitions I had left.

My hips were thrusting frantically. Closing my eyes, I felt my wetness mixed with his seed between my legs. I was focused on the sensation of friction between us, feeling my imminent orgasm. I just needed a little more...

Stephen must have sensed my need. I felt his hand touch me and my eyes popped open. With one hand, he wrapped around my waist and pushed me down, then forward and back, taking over the humping motion I had been struggling to keep up. With the other hand, he wetted his thumb from the glob of his seed on my chest and began gently rubbing my breasts. My nipples hardened instantly, and the sensation was heavenly.

In seconds, I came, hard. I tried to say his name, tried to tell him I loved him, but no words came out, just a wail of pleasure. I hoped he understood, anyway.

He released me, and I fell forward, wrapping my arms around his cock, squeezing it to me as my orgasm continued to throb through me.

I never wanted it to end.

All too soon, I relaxed, spent, all my muscles turning to jelly. I released a long, shuddering breath, not sure how long I had been holding it.

Stephen gently picked me up, laying me on his chest. My leg was laying in a puddle of his seed, which now felt cold to my overheated skin, but I didn't care. I liked it.

I felt him pull a towel over him, not really cleaning himself, just using it as a blanket. We both relaxed, unmoving, enjoying the afterglow. I felt that talking would spoil the feeling of contentment.

I was calmed listening to his breathing and heartbeat. It made me even more aware of my own breathing, still faster than normal but slowing. His chest, which had felt so incredibly warm when he rescued me from outside his window, now felt almost cool against my inflamed body. I turned my head and started slowly twirling my fingers in his chest hair.

I felt whole. Everything felt right, or at least close enough. We would have difficulties, but together, we would solve them.

Present Day

Stephen

Deena had been engrossed in her writing for almost an hour. She occasionally let out a moan of pain when the baby shifted, but otherwise it was quiet besides the background sounds of the busy hospital outside our room door.

She set down her little pencil and groaned. I quickly leaned over closer, in case she needed help.

She looked up with me with some shame and anguish. "Can you carry me to the sink again, please?"

I didn't hesitate, glad that there was something I could do.

We'd gotten down the ritual by now. She had such a tiny bladder to begin with, and pregnancy was making it so much more frequent and urgent.

I closed the room's main door, the only privacy we could expect in the hospital, then opened the door to the little bathroom. I returned to her cart and carefully grabbed the sides of the blanket she was laying on, pulling them up and carrying her inside like a sling, careful not to rotate her onto her back, since she could struggle to breathe that way.

Softly setting the blanket on the side of the sink with her cradled inside, I flipped on the overhead light and fan and stepped back out of the bathroom with my back to her. I'd learned after the first time that she didn't like to be watched, and preferred that I couldn't hear her either. These were simple things that could help her stay comfortable, and I was happy to oblige.

As usual, the wait wasn't long before I heard her call out for me.

I reentered, only glancing once at her to see how she was laying. She was on her back at the moment, legs spread with her knees up, with her arm covering her eyes with embarrassment. I just quickly grabbed one of the baby wipes on the side of the sink, gently wiped her without looking at what I was doing, and then threw it away while she pulled her little gown back down and rolled her back onto her side. She appreciated that I didn't make a fuss out of it, and making it feel more clinical and routine helped her forget the experience quickly.

I had just gotten her back to the bassinet when there was a loud rapid knocking on the door. It was only a warning knock, not asking permission, since the door opened to allow in the nurse without either of us acknowledging.

I went to the far wall and sat in the folding chair that was reserved for visitors while the nurse came in to do her routine vitals check. There was no equipment here for most of the checks they would have performed on human patients. As far as I knew, nobody had created a blood pressure cuff or pulse oximeter for fairies at all. The whole purpose of the regular checks, it seemed, was just to get a baseline and monitor if things have changed.

The nurse checked what she could, which seemed to be only temperature, heart rate, and breathing. She then asked Deena if it would be okay to have two visitors in the room.

I frowned in confusion, and saw a similar look on Deena's face. I shrugged at her, letting her know I had no idea who it could be, either. My parents had brought my sister earlier this morning to check on us, and weren't supposed to be back until tomorrow. Deena told the nurse, "Sure," then laid her head back down in exhaustion.

The nurse left the room after jotting some notes down on her chart, but didn't close the door. Seconds later, two fairies flew in -- one was almost twice the size of the other. The larger one I recognized immediately. It was Zoad, Deena's father. The other fairy was an older woman that I had never met.

They either intentionally ignored me or hadn't noticed that I was there, instead rushing over to the medical cart and into the bassinet.

I couldn't see Deena's facial expressions, but I could hear the joy in her voice as she exclaimed, "Dad! Gramma!"

I was on the edge of my seat, trying to get a good view of the two. I was curious about this new family member that I had never met, and also wanted to see if her father was still holding onto the fury he had unleashed upon me a couple days ago when he stormed out.

"Oh, child, you poor thing!" The older fairy had a higher pitched voice than I was used to, but was still somehow kindly and gentle to my ears like you'd expect to hear from a grandmother. She was kneeling down, holding Deena's hand and gently pushing the sweaty hair from her forehead. "I'm so glad your father came to find me, but I wish I'd been here sooner. It isn't right for you to suffer like this, not when I know how to help."

I felt my eyes bugging out. Of course! Her father wasn't off fuming or sulking somewhere, he was seeking help. Real help from a fairy, not the pointless bumbling of the human nurses and doctors here.

I noticed that there was now a soft white glow coming from where the older woman was touching Deena. I'd never seen magic like this before, and I was fascinated even though there was very little to see.

I turned to look at the door, to make sure nobody was peeking in from the hall, and was shocked to realize I could still see the white glow, which was growing in size and brightness. Looking back at them, blinking, the sensation caused my mind to do backflips. Even when my eyes were closed I could still see the glow perfectly.

It wasn't painful, but out of instinct I raised my hand anyway to block the light, and found that it, too, did nothing. I could see it perfectly through my hand. I could only conclude that it wasn't my eyes seeing the glow at all, but knowing that didn't relieve my utter disorientation at what I was experiencing.

Magic, real magic, right here in front of me. I knew Deena had sometimes used magic on plants, but either she'd never done it in front of me, or it was never anything I could actually recognize as magic.

In less than a minute, the glow faded quickly and flickered out. I rushed over to them, wanting to see Deena with my own eyes and be sure she was okay.

Both of the visitors seemed startled by my approach. It seemed that they truly hadn't known I was there. But Deena had expected me, and greeted me with her bright, beaming smile.

"Oh, Trip, did you see that? Fairy healing! I haven't felt that in so long. I've missed you so much, gramma!"

Amazingly, she looked wide awake, healthy, and showed none of the pain or strain I had gotten used to seeing. Her bubbly enthusiasm was back.

With her father's help she awkwardly sat up -- her distended pregnant belly resting on the blanket, her legs splayed to either side, and her arms spread wide towards her family. Her small grandmother moved in for a quick hug, followed by her father.

After the happy hugs had concluded, Deena looked up to me. "Stephen, I'd like you to meet my grandma Lorna! I haven't seen her since I was little!"

"How do you do?" I reached my hand out without thinking, then I stared at my open hand in confusion and embarrassment. The old woman wasn't fazed, though, as she flew up and held out her hand in the same manner, grasping the tip of my index finger with a grin.

Everyone chuckled at the awkward handshake, and Deena piped up with the rest of the introduction, "Grandma, this is Stephen. He's, um..." Her voice trailed off, unsure if she should admit that I was the father of the child and that we weren't married or even affianced.

"Yes, I know all about him, child," Lorna interrupted with a friendly smile over her shoulder.

She turned back to face me, still holding my finger tip firmly. Her head tilted to the side with a questioning look on her face. I didn't dare take my hand back and break the contact, it felt like it would be rude.

"May I?" she finally asked.

"Uh, sure." I had no idea what she was asking, but wasn't willing to risk offending her by turning her down.

"Just a simple delving, dear," she said. By trying to reassure me, she just added to my confusion.

Immediately, I saw the white glow again from her hand. It quickly enveloped me, and it was very, very dim. With my eyes closed, I could see my arm as a ghostly gray-white outline, and with them open, my body just appeared slightly out of focus. It ended rather quickly, and she nodded, releasing my finger.

"Just as I thought, you've got pure human blood. That will make all of this much easier." She ignored my confused look and flew back to sit with Deena.

Lorna pointed at the chair I had been sitting in. "Please, sit by us Stephen, I have a lot to tell you two, and then you need to make a choice."

I nodded, dragging the folding chair over to listen.

Before sitting, I had to ask, "So what did you do to her, just now?"

Lorna frowned and replied, "Not enough, I'm afraid."

She thought a little, then clarified herself, "Her body is struggling to adjust to this pregnancy. It is far beyond what it should have to do, and far too fast. I simply used my magic to help that adjustment along, but it is temporary. It will relieve any pain she has for a little while, probably until tomorrow, but it's not a solution.

"Come, sit, I have much to tell you."

Deena

Grandma sat next to me and took my hand before she started speaking.

"Well, you see, child, I was there when you were born. We thought we were prepared, we thought our fairy healing would fix any problems." Her voice was somber at the sad memory, then she shook her head gently and continued on stronger.

"When your mother went into labor, she looked a lot like you do now. Her little body wasn't prepared for such a large child, and we didn't know how to help her. She struggled for many hours, and when the pain became too great, we used our healing to help. But it wasn't enough, the healing also uses some of the strength of the person being healed. She weakened, making it harder to push. She tried to rest, but it wasn't helping. At one point, she closed her eyes and they never opened again. Her heart had stopped."

She glanced at my father at that point, who was fighting his own battle with old memories. The silence stretched out, as if to honor her.

When she finally continued, she was somber and subdued. She didn't bother to explain how they'd been able to finish the delivery and keep me alive, but my imagination was bad enough.

"What we didn't know at the time is that your father's blood line has human blood. That's why he's so much bigger than the rest of us, and why you are too, child."

I couldn't help it, I gasped out loud and held my hand over my mouth. I would never have guessed it, but it was obvious now. However, that just created even more questions.

I looked toward my father now and asked, "But... how?"

He smiled sadly at me, "Sorry, baby, I just learned this myself. I lost my parents when I was just a boy, I knew nothing about my heritage. You should get the full story from her, like I did." He nodded slightly to my side at grandma.

I looked toward her and she smiled, understanding my confusion. "I'm afraid I have to go way back in your family tree to explain that, dear." Sighing, she clarified, "Many centuries, in fact.

"I don't know the exact dates, or even how many generations back. But one of your ancestors, a man named Trell, fell in love with a human woman, Helen, when she was just a child and he followed her through her life. She grew up, had a husband and children, and Trell was always there as a friend that she kept secret from the world.

"A plague spread through their city, destroying Helen's little family. She was the only survivor, probably due to her fairy friend helping a little here and there with his healing magic to give her strength. Nobody knows.

"With her family gone, she left the city and wandered off into the woods, never to be seen by humans again.

"She wasn't welcomed into Trell's family, though, and he left to live alone with her, where he devoted his life to developing his magical abilities with humans. Even now, there are books written by Trell that contain knowledge not found anywhere else.

"He discovered how to heal humans with fairy magic and eventually, how to 'share blood' as he called it. He chose to become half human, making Helen into a half fairy in the process."

I looked towards my father, then to Stephen. I felt great shock from all of this information, but everyone else seemed to just be nodding as though it made perfect sense.

Unable to stop myself, I interrupted, "So, then they had children, right? And their descendants are my family."

I received a knowing nod as the only answer.

"So, does that mean he lived a much shorter life? Wouldn't a half-fairy have a shorter lifespan?" I was shocked, but it seemed important to know.

"Yes, of course, dear." She smiled.

"Wow," I whispered. "He must have really loved her, then."

There was a brief silence from everyone, and I continued, "It makes me angry that they weren't accepted by the fairies. They shouldn't have been outcasts after displaying such an act of love and devotion."

Grandma squeezed my hand again and smiled. "Oh, but it gets better. When Helen became pregnant, they returned to his family and they were welcomed, to some degree.

"He went on to become a scholar, writing his discoveries down and teaching his magical discoveries to other healers. He'd hoped that it would help create a bridge between the humans and fairies, but that chasm was still far too large to overcome. Humans are always too busy with their wars and technology, and most of our kind have shunned them for that reason.

"Much of his teachings were forgotten or lost over the centuries. Scholars certainly gained no prestige by becoming experts in Trell's knowledge, so it was ignored for the most part.

"Your father's family kept it alive out of necessity. Their lineage was always part human, and they needed that knowledge to keep functioning in fairy society. Over the generations, that blood has diluted a great deal. Until Stephen, no more humans have been brought into the family line.

"You, Deena, have only a sliver of that human blood left. Enough to make you taller, like your father, and little else. But it was also enough to allow you to conceive a child with Stephen, here, without any magical assistance."

She gave me a mischievous smile and said quietly, "Though I can only begin to imagine what kind of creativity you two needed to use to make it happen."

I blushed furiously and when she winked at me I had to look away, burning with embarrassment, and I found myself looking at Stephen's matching sheepish expression.

"Ahem!" my father said loudly, glaring at his mother in law. He was red-faced as well, though I couldn't tell if it was out of discomfort or anger. "Are you going to tell them what you came here to do, now?"

Grandma patted my hand gently and smiled. "Yes, of course. You two have a decision to make, child. Let me explain.

"Back when you and your father left for the city, I was rather upset. It felt ridiculous that everyone was so rude and practically tossed you two out simply because your father had a knack for human technology. It didn't seem like a good enough reason to take my granddaughter away from me."

She smiled warmly at me and squeezed my hand, a gesture I returned in kind.

"So I left, too. At first, I thought I might follow you, but I decided I wanted to learn more about the magic of healing. I believed that with the right knowledge, I could have prevented your mother's death. I wanted to learn it so I could be there the next time someone I knew and loved was in such a state of suffering, and fix things properly.

"I traveled from forest to forest, at first, meeting with whatever healer was nearby, finding who they learned from, always being pointed in another direction to find someone who knew more.

"I ended up with the mountain fairies, far northwest of here, where they have some ancient structures underground, including a vast library. That's where I found a copy of Trell's books, and learned of the story of he and Helen, and made the connection to your father. I finally understood what had happened to your mother, my darling Kess.

"You see, fairies carry the magic of nature, and the way of nature is balance. Trell's discovery, the ability to 'share blood,' is simply a unique way of creating balance. His descendants always needed that, in order to mate with pure-blood fairies.

"Over the centuries, diluting Helen's human contribution, it became less and less obvious, until your mother, who simply thought she had fallen in love with a really tall fairy, because that's what your father thought he was."

I looked to my father, who nodded to me, and then I turned back to grandma, waiting for her to continue.

"So, now we know the truth, and I know how to do the magic that should have been passed down to your father from his parents. That is the right way to fix things, to bring balance as nature intends."

"But," she said, pausing to look pointedly at Stephen, then back at me, "there is a decision to be made. It isn't a simple choice, it will be permanent and affect the rest of your lives. Both of you."