Faerly Tall and Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Indras
Indras
78 Followers

Stephen

Our two visitors left after another round of hugs for Deena, a round of humorous fingertip-gripping handshakes for me, and a notification that they'd be back in the morning after we'd had a chance to discuss things and decide.

We were both rather lost in thought for a while. I think Deena was struggling to come to accept everything she'd just learned about herself and her father. I tried to imagine how I'd feel to learn that I had a distant elven ancestor or something. Knowing that she intrinsically favored humans, even before meeting me, and that she felt comfortable being surrounded by us, in a mostly-human city, likely made the concept less frightening.

I hoped that she felt like less of a "freak," now that she had an understanding of why she was different. Then again, that knife could cut the other way, too. We'd had classmates that were half-goblins, and they mostly kept to themselves since they weren't fully accepted anywhere. Knowing that she wasn't simply a tall fairy, but rather a hybrid, might make her feel as though she'd never be accepted anywhere, because she didn't belong in either world.

I heard her sigh. "Trip, what are we going to do? This seems like such a big decision, how can we possibly choose?"

In truth, I already knew what we'd do. I'd decided while Lorna was still explaining our options.

I reached my hand down to her to "cuddle" in our way. I wrapped my hand around her back and she pulled my thumb to her chest, squeezing it tightly. "Deena," I said, "this may be a huge decision, but really, it isn't one you can make."

She frowned at me, somewhat angered by my words.

"Well, think about it. Imagine for a minute that I was out of the picture. It's just you and the baby. The choice would be obvious, wouldn't it?"

She nodded, still frowning a bit. "Well yeah, I'll gladly change myself, however I need to, to make sure this baby is healthy, and, if I can, make sure it has a mother."

I smiled and nodded, knowing she'd agree. "And, I don't know how the math would work out or anything, but after the 'blood sharing' you and the baby would both be like two-thirds fairy and one-third human. You'd both be twice the size of your father, and many of your concerns about fitting in would be worse."

"Yes, but Trip, that's my sacrifice to make. I'd make it and I wouldn't regret it. My problem is that grandma wants to bring you into it. I can't ask you to give up what you are. I love you the way you are, I don't want to change you."

I smiled at her, she was proving my point. "You're exactly right. If I wasn't here, the choice would be obvious. The reason you're struggling is that you can't make this decision for me, one that would dramatically alter me. But I can. That's my choice. That's a sacrifice I can make, one I want to make.

"You need to see it from my point of view."

I bit my lip for a minute, wanting to prioritize my thoughts before I said anything.

"The biggest thing, for me... the deciding factor... it actually isn't you, or me, or this baby." I gently rubbed her belly again. "It's the next one."

She looked startled. I don't think she was expecting me to say that at all.

"I know we've never discussed it, but I've always wanted at least two children. You grew up alone, so maybe you don't see it the same way, but having a sibling is like growing up with a friend.

"If I accept to be 'Balanced' with you, we can leave the baby alone, and it will be just you and I in the blood share. We'll both be half human, half fairy, just like this child... and any children we have in the future, too. We won't have to go through this again for the next one."

I looked at her face, and saw that she was frowning in thought. She was obviously unsure about this, and was working it out in her mind. I realized I was holding my breath when she looked up at me and smiled, and I exhaled loudly in relief.

"Stephen... I... I can't ask you to do this for me--"

"But this is my choice!" I interrupted.

"--but I have no qualms about letting you make a sacrifice for our child," she patted her belly, "or children!"

"So, what you're saying, then..." I started.

"Yes, Stephen. If this is something you want to do, and you're willing, then yes, please."

Two Days Later

Deena

I held Stephen's hand as we left the hospital. Many of the doctors and staff were skeptical about what had happened, but had to admit that they knew nothing about fairy magic and its capabilities. They had to let the results speak for themselves. Grandma had insisted on nobody being in the room besides her, Stephen, and I. Even my dad had to wait outside.

My pregnant belly was now barely a bump, I actually looked like I was in my first trimester finally! The little one was completely unaffected, except for now having much more room to grow. I, on the other hand, was going to have a great deal of difficulty getting used to the whole world looking so much smaller.

I could actually reach door handles while standing on the floor! Turning a door knob was as easy as reaching out and grabbing it. I still had the instinct to fly up and wrap my arms around them -- in fact, I felt the urge to fly everywhere like I always had. Holding Stephen's hand as we walked down the hallways of the hospital kept me grounded, in a very literal sense.

We proceeded onto the sidewalk in front of the hospital, then took a few steps to the side, towards the parking lot, in order to stay clear of foot traffic while we continued to converse.

I could tell my father was happy, though he didn't clearly show it. Instead, he kept flying around Stephen and I pointing out how poorly these goblin clothes fit us. The height was right, but we definitely had the body proportions of a typical fairy: a thin waist and long legs. Goblin clothes would always be really baggy.

Stephen was taking all the suggestions seriously, too, which pleased my father even more. Our sewing machine was going to get a serious workout over the next couple of months.

Grandma came close to my ear to talk privately with me. "Give the men some time alone, dear, come over and have a seat and talk with me." She gestured to a pedestrian bench under a tree nearby.

I brought Stephen's hand up, still clasped with mine, and kissed it to get his attention. When he looked at me, I just smiled, released his hand, and gave a little wave as I headed towards the bench.

I realized after I had sat down that I had unconsciously flown over. The bench was at the height for a human, so it would have been awkward to climb up onto it anyway.

After grandma sat down on my shoulder and got comfortable, I waited for her to speak. Instead, she watched the two men comfortably chatting, just far enough away that we couldn't hear them.

When my curiosity became too strong, I broke the silence. "Did you need to talk about something?"

She smiled and said, "No. Those two have something important to discuss, though. I knew if we gave him the privacy, he'd have the courage."

"Courage?" I asked with confusion.

"Don't worry about it, dear. He's doing splendidly!" Grandma was smiling, so I didn't push further.

While she seemed comfortable to sit in silence, I still had far too many questions for her.

So I asked, and she answered, and we filled the minutes with easy conversation. I needed to know if she would be nearby, and how to contact her, through the rest of the pregnancy. Just in case. She assured me that my father would let her stay with him as long as she wanted, and that she'd be just a few minutes away.

Grandma was talking about how it felt having her water break when she went into labor with my mother Kess when the men suddenly stopped talking and looked around for us. It seemed they had been so engrossed in their conversation they hadn't paid attention to where we went.

It seemed to be a signal for both of us, so we hopped up off the bench and returned to them, giving hugs and fingertip handshakes as we parted.

Stephen and I didn't own a car, it was easy to go without one in the city, and we opted to just walk back to our little apartment. We'd originally moved in together, ostensibly as friends and roommates for the sake of cost and convenience since I didn't require a full bedroom, while in reality we were lovers and soon to be parents. We'd taken a bus to get to the hospital, with him cradling me in the crook of his arm the whole way, but now we were returning home walking side by side holding hands. The change was incredible, and wonderful.

I halted and gently pulled him to a stop. He gave me a questioning look.

Instead of answering, I gave him my best impish grin and hopped up into the air and hovered about a foot above the ground.

He bit his lip and squinted. "Flying lessons? Right now?"

I grinned and nodded. "Don't worry, I won't let you fall! You're going to love it, I promise!"

"Okay, okay... how do I start?"

Stephen

Once I learned to shut my brain off and stop trying to figure out the aerodynamics and physics of fairy flight, it became easy. It really was an instinct, one I would have been born with as a fairy, but had been pushed into me by magic instead.

It was effortless for the most part, but eventually created a weird strain in my back that I couldn't describe, especially while hovering in one spot. After we flew to our apartment, we continued on, taking a scenic route through the city park before coming back home again.

Inside, we both chatted with excitement. She seemed just as disoriented by how different everything looked as I did. I was blown away at how big our couch and television looked now, and she was completely giddy at being able to pour a glass of juice from the fridge by herself.

We'd both have to relearn how to choose meal portions. I guessed that we could both maybe handle a one-egg omelet, so that's what I made for us for dinner. Eggs, cheese, and ham were a nostalgic combination for us, bringing up the memory of that meal we'd shared on the day we first confessed our feelings to each other.

Our dining set would have to be modified. The chairs and table were far too tall, now. At first, we tried putting our plates on the table and standing on the chairs, but it was just too awkward. We ended up turning two of the chairs face-to-face and sitting with our plates in our laps so we could talk.

Instead of talking, though, I found myself appreciating her figure and reminiscing about the night I'd found her on my windowsill and ended up naked in my bed. The nostalgic meal had an even stronger effect on her, I think, and I saw little hints that she was also reliving that night in her mind.

We'd only finished about half of our meal when she got up, put our plates on the table, and climbed into my lap. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pressed her lips against mine in a gentle but passionate kiss.

When she stopped and leaned back, I gasped. I'd been so shocked by the feeling that I'd been holding my breath.

"I've wanted to do that for so long, Trip," she said, pressing her forehead to mine as she panted. "Ever since that first time I stood on your chest, when I hugged your chin and kissed your lip... it was good, but I knew it could be so much better. I was right! I wanted to kiss you so badly in the hospital, right after the transformation, but I just knew I couldn't give you a proper kiss in front of my grandma, so I waited."

Rather than answer, I tilted my head and pushed my mouth back against hers, pushing her lips apart with my tongue. I felt her inhale sharply through her nose in surprise, but her tongue met mine eagerly.

The emotions built quickly between us and a strong need was rising in me -- something deep, something primal. I'd made this woman mine by putting my baby in her, but something was still unsatisfied. I still wanted to enter her with more than just the tip of my tongue.

I knew it was something that she still fantasized about, too, so she was likely just as eager to have me inside her.

I tried to encourage that, by grabbing her hips and pulling her forward, pressing her crotch against my erection. She moaned into my mouth, her tongue dancing furiously, pushing mine back as she explored the inside of my mouth and she started to grind her hips against me.

We'd had very little time to get used to all the changes in our bodies. Just before Lorna had started her spell, we'd both stripped our clothes off. Her tiny gown wouldn't have covered anything as she grew, and my human-sized clothes would have simply fallen off as I shrank. So naturally, we'd both been able to watch as our bodies changed.

I had no idea why, whether it was intentional or coincidental, but my manhood was basically unaffected. Only now, it didn't look small to my eyes, it looked natural, maybe even a little on the larger side.

I was elated by the possibility that we could finally have sex!

Her control ran out first, her hands going to the button on my shorts. She had no difficulty in getting my erection free, but the mechanics of her clothing wouldn't let me get to her while she was straddling me.

I considered tearing them off her when she figured out what I was trying to do. Without breaking our kiss, she fluttered her wings a little and lifted up enough to push her pants and panties down onto the floor, then lowered right back onto my lap. I was ready, holding my cock upright with one hand and guiding her with my other hand on her hip.

She gently lowered down onto me. While she was thoroughly drenched, entering her was still a struggle. She'd given up on the idea of sex with me after that first time, so she had quit trying to train herself for it, and she wasn't prepared for anything larger than her own finger. Instead, I was only able to get my head inside her before she had to pause and relax for a moment.

After twisting her hips gently side to side, she quickly shoved her way down and yelped in pain into my mouth.

She broke our kiss and crushed her face into the side of my neck. I could hear and feel her sobbing, and I began to panic. Was it too much? Too fast? I worried that she had been hurt badly, maybe even hurt the baby...

"Deena!? Deena, are you okay? I'm so sorry!"

She was still sobbing, but managed to blubber out some words I could understand. "Yes, I'm okay... I'll be fine! I'm just... so happy. I never believed we'd ever be able to do this! It's almost too much!"

I felt a grin split my face. I think she summed up my own feelings as well. I let her relax slowly, her sobbing slowed and stopped after a minute or two.

"I feel so full..." she said quietly with a moan.

She sat up and looked me in the eyes, finally seeing my proud expression, and I watched her smile appear and then spread to match my own.

Her grin turned mischievous, and she pulled her knees back a little to change her angle before raising her hips and dropping back onto me with another squeak of pleasure.

"Oh Trip! This feels so wonderful... finally having you inside me!" she exclaimed.

I didn't know for sure how it felt for her, but I was totally blown away by the sensations. She was so very warm and wet, which I should have expected. What caught me by surprise, though, was the way she could clench and relax her tunnel, even while holding her hips still. It was a heady feeling, making me groan with pleasure, and swell in response.

"You're the first woman I've ever been in," I replied softly, "it's amazing."

She was clearly experimenting with what she could do to me. She held still and clenched on me a few times, then she practiced bouncing up and down quickly, then slowly, and then she eventually settled into a wave-like motion with her hips curving in to slide towards me and tilting back to pull away. The grinding of her pelvis against mine was just like she did the first time she came on me, only this time I was inside her while she was building up to it.

My head rolled back to the back of the chair while I groaned in pleasure, which encouraged her to continue, and I could tell by her speed and intensity that she was getting close. I grabbed her hips, keeping up the same wave-like motion, except I was providing the effort, she simply became a passenger and a recipient of the sensations.

"I want you to cum for me, Deena," I whispered in encouragement. She just nodded with her eyes closed and let me grind her on my lap.

Now that the movement was becoming muscle memory, I looked at her chest, beautiful round breasts swaying back and forth in front of me. I leaned forward and sucked her left nipple into my mouth, flicking it with the tip of my tongue. I felt her gasp and start to shake. She was softly saying my name, but I couldn't tell if it was even intentional.

Without warning, I felt her hips take over again, she was thrusting her body faster and harder, so I let go, wrapping one arm around her waist and using the other hand to pinch her right nipple as I sucked hard on her left.

I felt a feeling of victory over my assault on her body. Her hands flew forward to grip the back of the wooden chair with a loud slapping sound and she pulled her crotch forward onto me as hard as she could and held still as her orgasm overtook her.

I didn't let up my attack on her nipples, and even lowered my arm to grip one of her ass cheeks to hold her against me. I loved feeling her muscles clench all over, but especially the way she gripped me inside her, over and over, clench and release in a powerful grip.

When I felt her start to relax I stopped all my efforts and looked up, just in time for her to collapse forward. This time she buried her head in my neck, not sobbing, but panting and exhausted.

As I wrapped my arms around her my fingertips bumped into her wings, which were still stretched straight out behind her, like she was getting ready to take off. I'm sure it was a subconscious reaction, and she didn't even seem to notice as I gently grabbed her upper wings, swiveling them down and together along her back, the way she usually folded them before donning any clothing that covered them.

I held her contentedly, listening to her breathing slow and basking in the feeling of being inside her warm and totally relaxed body. I could think of so many nights of her falling asleep on my bare chest. She would curl her fingers around the hairs, playfully, and when her hand went still, I'd know she was asleep.

I felt the same love now -- both her love for me and mine for her. But there was simply no way I could deny how much better the physical sensation was, being inside her warm, wet depths, and feeling so much more contact with her bare skin.

I was satisfied to just hold her against me after I realized she was asleep.

Deena

A totally unfamiliar tickling sensation woke me. I jumped involuntarily as I tried to grasp what I'd just felt. I was warm, comfortable, held against Stephen's body. But I felt strangely... empty.

After a second, I remembered how I got here, what we had been doing. The sensation made sense, now. I realized I'd fallen asleep with him inside me, cuddled on his lap in the dining room chair. The tickle I'd felt was him finally becoming soft enough to fall out of me.

A powerful surge of elation overcame me. We'd just had sex for the first time!

It was such a pleasurable experience, and then he patiently held me while I recovered.

I sat back and we grinned at each other. He leaned in for a kiss, and I met him halfway.

We sat for a bit, foreheads pressed together and smiling. I finally whispered, "You didn't finish."

He chuckled. "It's okay, I don't need to."

I squinted a little to emphasize my response, "Yes, you do. I need you to."

He chuckled again, but didn't say anything.

"How long was I asleep?"

"Probably about ten minutes."

I sat back. "Can we finish this in the bedroom? My knees are cramped from sitting like this."

Indras
Indras
78 Followers