Faerly Tall and Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't tell if he'd heard me. He was looking downward, eyes out of focus and eyebrows scrunched up in thought.

"Trip? Is something wrong?"

Again, he didn't answer me, but instead he looked me in the eyes and blurted out, "Deena, will you marry me?"

I froze, trying to comprehend the question.

"Yes." Thankfully, some part of my brain figured it out quickly, and before I wasted time trying to weigh my options and make a decision, I'd already answered.

I blinked. The word had come out almost robotically, without emotion.

Taking a breath, I let happiness surge through me again, and my mouth automatically pulled into a smile again. "Yes, Stephen! I want to be your wife!"

With that, he accepted my answer and we sealed it with a long, passionate kiss.

A thought struck me as I sat back. "I have to tell my father--"

"He already knows," Stephen answered before I could finish.

Then, I remembered grandma and I sitting on the bench in front of the hospital while she told me about Stephen needing courage to talk about something. Now I knew what that was about.

Riding a new, more powerful emotional high, I flew up off of Stephen's lap, grabbing his hand and pulling him along with me to the bedroom. I was so grateful that he'd talked with my father first. I was proud of his courage. I wanted desperately to thank him, and I realized with glee that I was about to have him inside me again!

Giggling, I let go of his hand when he was taking too long to get out of his chair. I flew ahead to the bedroom and flopped onto our bed on my back, limbs splayed wide and still completely naked.

As I looked up, Stephen was standing in the doorway, staring at me while he absentmindedly stripped off his clothes. Any time I was naked and exposed to him, he would be transfixed, staring at my body with a hunger in his eyes that drove me wild. I didn't need the foreplay, I was still messy and dripping from our spontaneous lovemaking session in the dining room. With a quick look at his rock solid erection, I could tell he didn't need any help, either.

To speed him up, I used my most sultry smile and crooked a finger at him, beckoning him into our bed, which he thankfully didn't ignore.

I only had to wait a moment before he pounced on me, showering my face with kisses.

He was giving me little kisses between his words as he told me so much that I really wanted to hear.

"Deena," *kiss*, "I love you," *kiss*, "Mother of my child," *kiss*, "My wife-to-be."

I couldn't help it, I was just melting under his loving assault.

Realizing that I was holding my breath in my elated state, I made myself take a deep breath and then pulled his loving lips to mine. As we kissed, I felt him lower down onto me. He pushed forward, missing my entrance, and while I spent some time wiggling my hips around to line him up, we obviously needed practice.

I couldn't help it, I started giggling after the third time he missed. Before he could get frustrated, I reached down and used a hand to guide him in.

He was being overly careful and gentle. He only pushed in a little, then pulled back, watching me for signs of pain or discomfort. He only went a little further on the second try. While his careful style was sweet, it was irritating me a bit.

I wrapped my legs around him, using my heels to pull, encouraging him to be more forceful. I always enjoyed his tender, loving side, but right now I wanted him to use more force. My body was aching for a faster, deeper rhythm.

I gave him a couple pushes, but he wasn't getting the message. Breaking our kiss, I held his forehead to mine and whispered my desires to him instead.

"Trip, stop being so gentle, I'm not a little fairy anymore. Give it to me."

Almost immediately, he kicked his efforts into a higher gear. When his pelvis first slapped into mine, he pushed an involuntary shriek of pleasure out of me. He paused for a moment, his eyes wide, and I could tell I'd worried him. I didn't want him to stop, however, so I used my heels again to encourage him to continue.

When he moved again to raise up, I put my feet flat on the bed and tilted my pelvis up a little, making his next thrust hit even harder. The feeling gave me more satisfaction than I'd expected.

"Yes!" I gasped as my eyes rolled back.

With that, something broke free, and he gave up his careful control. His inner animal had awoken and was feasting on me.

I reveled in the fierceness he'd unleashed. This was a whole different kind of sex. The first time, earlier on the chair, was slow and sensual. It was making love. This was more raw and powerful. I was getting fucked.

I could clearly hear the *slap*, *slap*, *slap* as he thrust his body into mine, but my happy, uncontrollable yelps were much louder.

Before, I had been loving the feeling of slow friction as he slid in and out of me. I felt every inch of his length sliding along inside my walls. Now, I was now focusing on the smacking of his body against mine that sent sharp pulses of pleasure up through me. Instead of gently rubbing my clit against his skin, it was being pounded, causing me to gasp and grunt in ways I couldn't control.

Before I was even aware I was getting close, my body clenched as I hit my peak. My head was tilted back so far that the top of my head was flat on the bed and my neck felt stretched. I wanted to scream out my glee, but the sound that came out was a long, loud groan.

I could only imagine what it would have looked like for an observer... my legs were splayed wide, knees up, toes curling so hard they were trying to dig into the mattress, and my spine was rigid and quivering.

Before I had finished my climax, I was aware that Stephen was emptying himself into me. I'd been so lost in my own experience that I'd missed all of his usual clues. His throaty growl, though... I couldn't miss that part.

Most likely, my orgasm had triggered his, and I felt a deep satisfaction knowing that I'd given him that, finally. He was taking me as a man takes a woman, marking me as his in the most primal way.

I was euphoric.

We were complete.

We'd solved an impossible problem, together.

Parenthood will be difficult, sure. But together, we will figure it out. I mean, if a fairy girl and a human boy can work together to do so much already, anything we wanted from here was possible.