All Comments on 'Faery What the Fu...'

by MINKX

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MINKXMINKXalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Author-begging for ideas

I have a fierce passion for writing about..."others"

Aliens, Vamps, shape shifty beasties, Fae and the like. I got stuck on Faery What the Fuck because I literally dreamed all the way up...to what I posted. That's pretty much how I write...I'm a poster child for insomnia. I lay me down to try and sleep and dream a lil...heyyy cool, that's a story! (Adhd is ME...hey look, a butterfly!)

So I dreamed FWtF all the way to where it ended-woke up LITERALLY crying when that s.o.b grabbed my girl and stole the power of her trees away from her.

I don't know where to go with the story from there tho. I mean...I have ideas...BUT the Fae world, and their fans??? I could get lynched should they not like my thoughts! People have serious ideas about where I am suppossed to go with this story-some of the emails I've been sent are longer then the story!

My girl, she's a child of nature; an unnatural lil freak-gotta LUV her. I mean she's not human, she's something kinda sorta...other? Who is she??? What is she? She sees others-she's totally other herself. (Yeah hey mom there's like this green little girl in the tree down at the bottom of the hill...right next to our pond...And she thinks that poem doesn't make any sense either! )

So what am I suppossed to do with my girl? And/or...her boy? The dude that can freeze her world and yeah hey...WHY could he so just easily take her power...take the trees, turn them against her??? I have NO idea who the frick he is! He's a "prince" of the Sidhe world...someone with a tithe/tide of power...but WHO THE HELL IS HE?!?!?

And who is her father?

I'm not looking to either-daddy or daughter-to be GOD/GODDESS rock/wrack the world calibur...as my lil girl says...I'm nothing...I'm no one...oh bull shit girl. You're confused with serious inferiority issues but HELLO...you see "others". You are something.

She's...kinda like...her little green girl. And so is her daddy. I want them both; Daddy and Daddy's little girl, to just be, creatures of the verde. Daddy is a minor god of the green, and his lil girl...she's a lil something somthing...She's simply DAMN good with the green stuff, ya know????

So I'm thinking...if anyone has any ideas, help me out here! I'm scared to move forward!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good, Just One Little Mildly Distracting Error...

Just one thing -- when you're making money, your business is "in the black," not "in the red." Red is the color negative balances show up as on forms.

Otherwise this is great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous