All Comments on 'Fair Exchange'

by bandelero

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
grabit88grabit88about 17 years ago
hard

that was a full blown leaking hardon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Girls Too

It's much easier for us girls to do that sort of thing than U guys. I do it all the time in my English class at school. What a turn-on that is! Occasionally I have noticed that someone (a guy or a girl) has noticed what I was doing. That makes it all the more exciting! But it does require a tremendous amount of self control to keep from screaming out when U climax. mmmmmm - I am getting wet now just thinking about it. I m betty18. Most of the time I think ahead of time - and take my panties off B 4 class. Other times I just have to work around that. The only one U have to worry about catching U is the teacher - and I would like to hope that even Miss Moore might enjoy the observation.

Harper2Harper2almost 15 years ago
two climaxes

well done You worked up slowly to not one, but two climaxes. Neat sexy job..

Harper2Harper2almost 15 years ago
two climaxes

well done You worked up slowly to not one, but two climaxes. Neat sexy job..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
In the library

And the absolute hottest times were in the university library, surrounded by beautiful women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great build up, fine descriptions....

This is a nice job of hot writing....would have liked her to have had trouble stifling a moan or screams, or dig her fingers into his arm...not many women can cum without expression, I hope!

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 2 years ago

interesting story! did a slow burn up to hot, rhank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous