Fair Trade Value: His Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bev came down from her high and looked at me curiously, as if considering the possibilities. "Hey, you know…that might just work." She smiled up at me sweetly. "Randy, would you do me a favor?"

"Um, sure." I answered, not too what she had in mind. But hey, as great as it felt to be inside of her I was game for pretty much anything right about now.

"What I'd really like is for you to fuck me in the ass." Her hand slid slowly down my chest. "Mike's way too thick…but that beautiful cock of yours might be just the right size."

Who was I to argue with an offer like that?"I'm pretty sure that can be arranged."

I pulled my rod out of her pussy and Bev rolled onto her side, reaching into her nightstand and retrieving a bottle of lube. "Here, you might want to use some of this." She handed me the container before getting on all fours and aiming her butt right at me. "And please be gentle," Bev added softly. "At least at first."

"No problem…just let me know if I should stop." I put a few drops of the lube on my already wet cock, put a drop or two on my finger and slowly stuck my finger into her asshole, sliding it in and out a few times to get the lube spread around.

"Give it to me now, lover." Bev commanded.

And I was only too happy to comply. I grabbed her by the hips and placed the head of my cock at her puckered entrance, pushing into her ever so gently. I eased in an inch at a time, pulling out, pushing in another inch or so, repeating gradually until all eight inches were engulfed in her ass. I pulled out and slowly slid back in fully.Oh fuck what a feeling! Her ass was so tight, so wet, so warm.

"That feels so good!" Bev cooed. "Now fuck my ass lover!"

"You're the boss!" I replied. "Just tell me if you need me to stop." I partially withdrew my rock hard shaft from her ass and rammed it in harder this time. I could feel my balls slapping her cunt as I started seriously fucking her incredibly tight hole. As the lube worked its way all around my cock and her warm tunnel the velvety feeling of being in a pussy grew. I sped up my pounding, thrusting hard and balls-deep.

I had only butt-fucked a few times before and usually with a less-than-willing partner. And now here was Bev pushing back on every thrust in, moaning in pleasure. The tightness of her ass was starting to overwhelm me and I knew I wouldn't last long in there. "Oh babe, I'm gonna cum!" I managed to mumble between breaths.

"That's right," she urged. "Pump your cum deep into my ass baby!"

I started to fuck as hard and fast as I ever had, finally reaching that inescapable feeling. I shoved my dick as far up her ass as it would go and unleashed torrent after torrent of hot cum. Before I started to go limp, I stroked in and out several times more, savoring the tightness. As I felt the last drop of cum squeezed out of my cock I slowly eased out of her, half expecting it to sound like a cork popping out of a bottle.

"Oh damn…that was great!" Bev murmured appreciatively as she cuddled up next to me.

"I'm thinking a shower might be in order after that." I suggested gingerly.

"Oh yeah…absolutely." She agreed, tiredly trying to push herself off the bed and failing. "Just as soon as we feel like we can stand again."

After a little recovery time we headed off to shower together. I had just shot two huge loads in a short period of time, so my dick wasn't in the mood for anything more than a gentle cleaning, which Bev was only too happy to provide. In return I made sure her gorgeous boobs got a thorough washing, as did her pussy and cum-filled ass. Exhausted, we finished our shower and went to back to bed, this time to sleep.

"Hmmm…hope you enjoy the Chevelle." Bev sighed as she curled into me, her eyes already closed. "And I cannot wait to see whatyouhave to trade fornextweek!"

12