All Comments on 'Fairfax Academy Ch. 02'

by eyeglitter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PenanceSPenanceSalmost 20 years ago
keep it up

oh god, it drove me absolutly wild, more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
If only

If more schools were like this there wouldn't be a lack of teachers in the schools 8>>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Delightful fantasy

The premise of this series is ridiculous, but you have made it into a delightful fantasy with your imaginative writing. I look forward to more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well done

Very impressive writing. Excellent use of language suiting both the genre and audience which a lot of thought obviously went into. An enjoyable and effective story. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

A very hot teasing read. Literate, and very sexy, so much that you really don't mind the premise being so unlikely.

I am longing to see what happens next with Emily.

More please?

goddessadorergoddessadorerover 19 years ago
Yummy Emily

I'm growing very fond of Emily -- and I'm literally GROWING in a horizontal sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Poor Emily

I'm afraid i'd be as hopelessly inept as Emily in being able to follow all the rules. I m betty18. I guess I'd B running around naked all the time. mmmmmm

xrawsugarxxrawsugarxalmost 11 years ago

I wish I went to this school..when I started reading this story, in fact, I was still at high school now that I think about it so maybe that's why it turned me on so much..making small talk with my friends in the locker room while the other girls tried hard not to watch me strip and then praying silently for the bell to ring so I could come home and touch myself reading this hot, forbidden lesbian porn. And who would have guessed. But it's inevitable: what boys can do for you physically will never even come close to what just the thought of a girl can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I so enjoy this story as it seems to real to be Luke and be inspecting such lovely young ladies that desire to have their cunnies admired and appreciated. Luke is such a lucky teacher.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous