Fairy Boys: Made to Serve

Story Info
Basil learns the true purpose of being a fairy boy.
2.5k words
4.12
8.4k
6

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boiwifey
Boiwifey
115 Followers

Content Warning: Story contains themes of non-con. It is pure fantasy and meant for enjoyment only. If you are not into that sort of theme do not read.

F​airy Boys. We are considered to be the cutest fairies in the world. Normally, we are only 4" tall but are capable of changing our size to a tall and mighty 5' 4" when interacting with lonely humans. We are birthed to be the servants of female fairies and do their bidding. They use our bodies to impregnate themselves to make more fairies. If a female human who is infertile pays the fairy clan a whole 100 pieces of gold they get access to a fairy boy who when taken is able to impregnate of-age females regardless if they're infertile or not. When we turn 18 we become eligible to be rented. Our penises may be small and cannot pleasure a female very well, but we enjoy giving our matriarchs the joys of a child. When we're not serving our masters or being rented out, we raise the children fairies in daycares. To be a fairy boy is to be secure and happy. We never have to worry about where our next meal is coming from or if we'll be attacked by outsiders. Sometimes our dominates like to hurt us just a little when making use of our skinny bodies, but truth be told we kinda enjoy it. Or at least that is what I'm told by the older fairy boys.

T​oday is my 18th birthday. Today I graduate from only raising the young fays and doing domestic work into being useful to the rest of my society. Fairy Boys wear light-pink bejeweled dresses and when we turn 18 they put slits in our short dresses where our love handles are. The rare Fairy Boy who isn't receptive to the female hormones they give us get to be mighty trolls when they turn 18 and get to have a fairy boy for a night. But that doesn't matter because I won't be given to a troll today.

A​round me were the other fairy boys who were born around the same time as me. They threw me a surprise birthday party and gave me yummy cream cake and strawberry ice cream. Once the party was done, I was told to rest in my quarters until my advisor came.

I​ was woken up by my adviser. "Hey, little Basil," she said petting my head. We are taught to be obedient to those who speak to us sweetly.

"Hoi," I said rubbing my eyes.

"​You're looking really cute today. I'm sure your first client will have lots of fun with you. It's time for you to be bathed and prepared. Aren't you excited?"

B​efore I could fully wake up I was taken from my leaf bed by Sheila, my advisor. I was placed into the giant community bath house where fairy boys are washed by older female fairies. My dress was magically removed by Sheila with a flick of her finger and I was man-handled into the pretty bath with whiteish pink water. There one of the Washers scrubbed me down in every crevice while other fairy boys were washed too.

A​fter I was washed I was put into the big dryer with a bunch of other naked and wet fairy boys. We were blown with the machine leaving us with frizzy wavy hair and I covered my chest due to being a bit cold. My wings crinkled as well.

M​y clothes were transported back onto my body with the slits where my love handles are. I was groomed, powdered, make upped, and put into a pink room where I waited.

M​y advisor came in and sat across from me petting my head on the way. I smiled. "Okay, Basil. After this brief you'll be transported to your first client's door. You will knock and wait for the client to answer the doors. Once you are let in there is only one thing I can tell you. Obey the client. They paid good money to our clan and they expect the best from your boy body. You are a sweet and cute little thing that was made to serve. You've done such a great job in your platonic services up to this point and I expect you to perform just as well. If not, you'll be given to a troll. We had quite the turn out of trolls this year and we are in need of fairy boys to give to them for a night. Don't be one of them."

"​Yes, ma'am," I said softly.

"​Alright, you're ready. Your assignment begins now."

W​ith a blink of magic I found myself in front of an old cabin door with my arms tied behind my back at human size. How am I suppose to knock? They didn't tell me I would be tied up. I don't like being tied up. Struggling to undue my knots, the door opened. They must have heard me jostling around.

I​ entered inside and there was nothing but dark. "Hello?" I said. "Ma'am, are you in here?" I looked around the cabinet and into a small cupboard. When suddenly there was a large hand on my shoulder. "Ah," I screamed with a high pitch voice. "Oh there you are, ma'am. I'm Basil from the fairy clan here to provide our breeding service."

"​I won't be me getting bred." I was lifted from the ground and turned around to face the client. He was... a man? A big giant man with thick hairy arms, a large mustache and beard, scary eyes, and stood over a foot taller than me.

"​Wait," I said still being lifted. "I'm suppose to breed a human woman so she can have kids."

"​Fairy Boys really are as cute as they say. Your short fluffy brown hair, young looking face, plump lips, and mildly chubby stomach." He poked my tummy and it tickled. "Boy tummy is so sweet. And what's this?" He lifted a part of my dress with his meaty hand. "Why are your nipples so big and puffy?" He pinched one of my nipples. "And your voice is so high for a boy... you have little boobs." The man started laughing still holding me.

:"Um, sir. I think there's been a mix up. Like I said I'm here to make babies."

"​I wonder if I can put babies in you. You're magical and all." He flipped me around again so I was facing away from him. The next thing I knew I felt his cold fingers prodding behind. "I guess we'll have to see."

"​What do you mean?" I asked. "Men can't have sex with each other." He started laughing again. "Even when some of us are given to trolls all they do is hug, squeeze, and cuddle us. How would a man have sex with another man?"

H​e threw me down onto his bouncy hay bed and flipped me over again so I could see him. It was then I started feeling scared. "Let me make this easy for you, little fairy boy. The matriarchs of the fairy clan don't really care if their clients are women or men. 100 gold coins is 100 gold coins after all. That means for the night I own you, capiche?"

T​he giant man landed on the bed and man-handled me into a little spoon. He grabbed my arms and undid the rope that had magically appeared. He started caressing my arms. "Your arms are so soft," he roared. "I could do so many things to you."

"​Wait," I cued. "Please stop. I like girls. I was made to be with girls."

"​Is that so?" The man said while caressing my butt cheeks. "Then why do they dress you boys up to be so femmy? I know they give you human female hormones. Why else would they do that if not to make you made to serve human men? I wouldn't be surprised if you have a womb in there." He rubbed my stomach again.

I​ started making little moans. Why does him touching my tummy feel good? I'm supposed to be a breeder for women who can't make their own children. "Awwww," the man said. "The little fairy boy likes a man touching him."

I​ startled to struggle, but it was no use. He locked my hands behind me and intertwined his legs with mine. "Why are you doing this? You're a man and I'm a man. I don't understand."

"​Boys like you were made to pleasure men. It doesn't matter if you like boys or girls or anything other gender. If you have those innocent little eyes & voice, skin as soft as rubber, and those young looks getting a cock in your ass was meant to be. Even your fairy matriarchs know this. They've been renting you out to males all of intelligent species for eons. In fact, that's why they make you look so cute. Once you make enough babies for human mothers, you'll be sold to a male to be his wife for a hefty price. Ever wonder why you've never seen another fairy boy above the age of 20? They're all out serving as pretty little wives for good men. They rent you out to men like me in the hopes that one of us will want to marry you when you're older."

I​t couldn't be true. The matriarchs wouldn't do that. They were so nice and sweet to us growing up. They couldn't possibly be raising us to be wives of men. We're too cute to be wives. Don't 99% of women like boys like me? That's why we were made to look this way, right? There's no way we look this way for men.

"​Hey-," I said, but was stopped when he put his hand the size of my head over my mouth.

"​Shhh, be a good boy for me. Good boys don't protest. Good boys let their stronger counterparts do what they want with them. Let's see," he reached down under my dress and touched my penis. "You're as hard as a fairy boy can get. A whole 3 inches! How cute." He started rubbing my member. Little bits of cum started leaking out. But wait. Why is my ass wet?

H​e started touching my behind again. "See! You were made to take cock. You've been built for your ass to produce natural lubricant. In human standards you're a girl. I can't believe you're considered a boy by your species' standards.

"​I'mma, I'mmm, I'mma boy." My body started reacting heavily to his touch. I leaned into him and felt a hard rock on my behind. "What's happening? I still don't get how we can have sex." My ass started to warm up.

"Only in the most natural ways, little Basil. Let me show you." He slammed my body into bed and put a pillow under my crotch and a stuffed doll between my arms and chest. "Let me show you indeed how men make love to their boys."

H​e ripped off the bottom half of my dress and placed his hands on my love handles. Suddenly I felt like I was going to the bathroom, but in reverse. I felt a soft-hard rock go inside me. It hurt like hell. "Aheehehehehheehhhhhhhhhh," was the sound I made.

H​e started petting me on the head and that felt good. "That's right. Cry for me. The sound of good boys having their cherries popped for the first time is so sweet. Such a sweet and cute sound."

H​e kept putting what felt like a rock into me. "What... what... are you.... doing?" I cried. And why does this feel painful and good?

"​I'm rawing you out, little Basil." My tiny wings started fluttering. "I'm doing what you wanted to do to a woman. I'm putting my penis into your pussy."

"​But I don't have a pussy. I'm a man!" The tension grew inside me.

"​You think you're a man? I... am a man. At best you are a boy and more realistically you're a slut. You like this, don't you?. Your little penis, or should I say clit, is leaking so much. That's because I'm hitting your G-spot. An area inside you that all girls have."

H​e started pounding me like a piece of steak. His rock went into my hole and hit my G-spot. The longer it went on the less it hurt. It started to feel genuinely pleasurable. My cries turned into moans. "Eh ehe ehe eha oh ahhh ooh, woah! Aaaaaahheeeeeeeehheeeehuhuhuh." Despite the pleasure, there was still a little bit of pain.

"​Your moans are so boysish and high pitched. Not quite like a girl, but nothing like a man. Perfect boy moans. I hope it's true that once you turn 19 the males of your species stop aging. Once I decide which one of you to make my wife, you'll stay young and adorable forever. And guess what, Basil? So far you have the cutest moans of every fairy boy I've given my cock."

M​y vision was so blurry. All I could focus on was the cock that was destroying my pussy. My breathing was erratic and I squeezed the stuffed animal. "Eh, ehe, ehe, oooo," I moaned.

"​You seem to be enjoying yourself, little one. What was that about men not having sex with boys? Isn't this supposed to be impossible? Oh dear, you must be so confused. You fairy boys are so dumb. The matriarchs could try to educate you, but you wouldn't be receptive. The 'males' of your species are truly inferior. All it took was a little bit of cock to make you change your mind. So malleable." He kissed my head and pushed his cock deeper than he had before.

I​ made a wobbly sound when he stopped fucking me and raised his cock all the way out. "Are we do-? He slammed all 9 inches into me and I screamed. My semen came out like juice from a squeezed orange.

"​There's your precious fairy boy semen all over my bed. I hear it sells for a lot, but that only fairies and women can touch it. What a shame. I would love to feed you your own magical cum. But I will do what I can, little one."

H​e picked up the pace and pounded and pounded and pounded. He lifted me up from the bed and stood on his two feet and held my in front of him. He jacked my body like it was a cock onto his cock. The pain was unreal as he came into my fairy boy hole. "Good, good boy." he said before collapsing with me under him onto the bed. "Hope to see you again," he said. In an instant I was transported back to the fairy domain.

I​ was in a soft cuddly bed and Sheila was above me. I was drooling out loads of spit and was not quite fully conscious yet. I must have looked like a mess in front of her as she smiled. "It looks like you had a good time."

"​Uh-huh," I said.

"​I think it's for you to get some rest." She covered me in a big cuddly blanket and shut the curtain leaving me in darkness. As I started to drift to sleep all I could hear was "Good boy. Good, good boy." And I was happy. I wondered what the future held for me before sleep overtook me.

Boiwifey
Boiwifey
115 Followers