All Comments on 'Fairy Ring'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KethandraKethandraover 9 years ago

Ogg, your stories and poems make me smile. This is a delightful little romp. No mention of ages or inches, a fairy tale with no need to suspend disbelief. And as soon as she said her name I was singing "Tripping hither, tripping thither. Nobody know why or whither. We are dainty fairies three" from Iolanthe (that's my memory of the lyrics, could be way off) in the back of my head for the rest of the read.

hnau0022hnau0022over 9 years ago
Light and Funny

A good easy story without a lot of crap. Brought a smile to my face.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
ditto

a delightful fairy tale of tail. Modern Romantic Eroticism without losing the magic. Of two unhappy people discovering a future together.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 9 years ago
Sweet and amusing

Perfect Valentine tale, with 'magic' in the air, as enjoyable to read as I'm sure it was to write.

calibigirlcalibigirlover 9 years ago
Love love love it!

I loved this story, I enjoyed it from start to finish. Best wishes for the competition.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 9 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed your story very much. Especially the little touch a magic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Magical

A lovelly mixture' a magical romance

I really enjoyed reading.

Thank you.

JR

J_RReaderJ_RReaderabout 8 years ago
Time

Time to add a comment under my name:

Wonderfully romantic with some real magic, thr fact that the magic is not wave of a wand magic but explanable occorances only makes the story better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fortunes of love

Interesting how Mary one dumped him while he was working his ass off and turns up with Alan so soon. The protagonist still loves her,though. Mary one professes her love still for him but married Alan. Mary one sets the protagonist up with her cousin and Alan helps, and everything dovetails into a happy fairytale ending. I don’t know what you are smoking, but would you sell me some?

James7594James7594about 5 years ago
Don't mean to nitpick, but this makes no sense???

"... a pair of arms slid around my arms pinning them to my sides. An obviously female body pressed against my back. Soft silky hair tickled my cheek as a voice whispered in my ear."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

SIMILAR Stories