Fairy Tale

Story Info
Oliver is visited by a fae who is very impressed...
3.1k words
4.76
6.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver tossed and turned in bed. For weeks now he had been plagued with dreams of some strange, distant land that seemed constantly in peril that would make him awaken in the middle of the night, sweating profusely and sometimes feeling nauseous. He'd even taken to having to sleep nude with only the thinnest bedsheet he had, but still it only provided mild relief.

He couldn't understand what these dreams were but the fact they were recurring was starting to bother him. After the first night he put it down to maybe eating something that didn't agree with him. He used that logic for the second night too. But after the third night, he had to admit it was something else. It had been a little over a week now and he had no answers for what was causing it.

So he tried to analyse the dreams themselves, which was difficult to do as the visions from them became vague and faded quickly once he awoke. From what he could tell though, he would be in some exotic place far away. There would be blurred visions of people running around, possibly away from something, and then invariably he would wake up.

On this particular night however, he was awoken by something else entirely.

It was like he could hear a voice calling to him in his dream, but what was it saying?

'Wait... wave... waste...'

"WAKE UP!"

Oliver jolted upright, breathing heavily. His eyes were blurry but he could make out something in front of him, a figure of some sort. Someone was in his room! He began to panic internally but as his vision slowly corrected and his brain processed what he was seeing, he began to piece together things that didn't make sense. The figure, whoever it was, was small, tiny even, and what's more they appeared to be... floating? Perhaps he was still in his dream after all...

"Thank the gods you're awake Oliver!" it said, with a very feminine voice.

His eyes now fully focused, Oliver's jaw dropped as he gasped at the sight before him. The figure before him was that of a naked woman, but one that maybe 6-7 inches tall with a lithe frame apart from her proportionally quite large breasts and the most beautiful face he had ever seen, topped with a head of fine, silvery hair. This not being bizarre enough, he could see she was indeed floating, and her suspension in mid air was thanks to a pair of nearly translucent but rapidly flapping wings on her back, as if she were part human, part dragonfly.

"My name is Liana, and I come to you seeking your help..." she said.

Oliver simply just stared at her in continued disbelief and so she continued.

"I have come here from a faraway kingdom where my people, the Fae Folk, are facing a terrible threat to our lives and home. We have been searching for the one destined to help us and we are sure it is you. Have you been having strange dreams?"

Oliver was continuing to just stare. His brain still wasn't quite processing what he was seeing fully.

"Erm, hello? Oliver?" Liana said.

"Sorry, what?"

"Have you been having strange dreams?"

"Err... yes, yes I have," he said, trying to shake the cobwebs from his brain but finding his eyes drawn back to Liana's impossible but perfect naked form. He was also starting to feel something somewhere else...

"Then it is true, you are the one! This is wonderful news, news we have hoped for for so very very long. My people can finally be safe with your help and... I'm sorry, is there something wrong?"

"W-what?" Oliver replied.

"It's just you've been staring at me this whole time and it's like you're not hearing a word I've said! Is there something in my hair?" she said, running her hands through her long hair.

"N-no," Oliver said, shaking his head. "I-it's just you're... um..."

"I'm what?"

"Naked," Oliver said with a gulp.

"Well yes, the Fae Folk don't wear clothes," she replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Is there something wrong with my body?" she suddenly asked, looking very self conscious for a moment.

"No, no! Definitely not!" Oliver reassured her. The movement from his crotch under the sheets definitely confirmed that.

"Look I know I'm not the prettiest fae there is, alright? I mean I've been turned down as a mating partner so many times, I must be very unattractive. So spare me the lies if there's actually a problem with my appearance..."

There was a lot to unpack with that. She wasn't the prettiest? Then what did the others look like? And who the heck was turning her down? If she were human sized or he was fae sized, he certainly wouldn't...

"No really, I think you look great, really sexy even!"

Liana seemed to go a little shy for a moment as she smiled to herself and moved a little hair out of her eyes.

"Ok, thank you," she said. "But now we really must go!"

"Err, could we maybe give it a few minutes?"

"Our time is short Oliver, we must go as soon as possible!"

"Yeah, yeah of course, I just need a moment to... erm... think about it first..."

"What is there to think about?" Liana insisted. "Come on we..."

"Look, I'm trying to wait for my boner to go away, ok?"

There was silence in the room for a moment as the fae looked confused.

"What's a 'boner'?" she asked quizzically.

"Umm... it's just a word we use for when a man... y'know..."

He motioned towards his crotch with his eyes.

"Oh... oh! You mean your penis is hard right now!" she said with a look of realisation.

"Yeah, that," Oliver said, grimacing slightly.

She seemed to be thinking for a moment as if trying to solve a puzzle.

"In my culture that only happens when the men are very aroused and wish to sexually bond with another, I assume it must be different here?"

"What? No! No, it's the same thing," Oliver said, he now being the one who was confused.

"Oh, ok!" she said. "Well I suppose we can wait a few minutes if you're not comfortable travelling in that state..."

"Erm, thanks I guess..."

There was a silence in the room that Oliver felt increasingly uncomfortable in. Realistically his erection was going nowhere whilst Liana was still floating there in all her glory but he couldn't pluck up the courage to tell her she was the issue, and he wasn't certain she'd understand anyway. She seemed both naive and knowledgeable on sexual matters, a very bizarre mix that made her hard to read.

"Has it gone yet?" she asked after about a minute.

"No it hasn't," Oliver replied.

"Well, can't you hurry up or something?"

"Hey, it's not like I have control over this, you know!" Oliver fired back. "And besides, you're the one making it difficult!"

"Me? What have I done?" said Liana incredulously.

"Again: naked, sexy, in my room!" he replied.

"Oh, wait, so you have a hard penis because of me?"

"Yes! Obviously!!"

Liana looked like she didn't quite know how to respond to that and Oliver could see her pale cheeks turning a little red.

"Um, m-may I see it?" she asked earnestly.

"W-why?" Oliver asked, unsure of where this was going.

"I... I haven't seen one before, not in person a-and not for me..."

She seemed genuinely intrigued.

"Err, I mean sure I guess," Oliver replied.

He pulled back his covers to reveal his hardened cock standing upright to attention. The fae's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"By the gods, that thing is enormous!!" she said.

Oliver had always felt his size to be decidedly average, but he supposed to a being less than 85% his size it would look comparatively big. Still, he couldn't help but feel a little ego boost at what she said.

"Even the most well endowed and desirable men in our society don't come anywhere close!!" she continued.

"Well I mean I am far bigger than them in most other respects too," Oliver said, enjoying the attention.

"Yes but even so! You must have your pick of women to have sex with! I mean..."

Before Oliver could tell her how dry his sex life had been too, she suddenly floated down towards him until she was right next to his erect cock.

"It's so wide and thick, almost bigger than my whole body! Not to mention it's almost taller too! And look..."

She suddenly pressed herself up against it, wrapping her arms around it for a moment and making Oliver groan.

"I can only just touch my fingers around it!"

Oliver just stared down boggle eyed, unable to believe what was happening.

"Mmm, and so warm as well..." she added, cuddling into it more.

The softness of her body against his cock felt amazing and Oliver was pretty certain he could feel two little pin pricks poking into him that must have been her nipples. His cock pulsed involuntarily, which drew a surprised giggle from Liana.

"I-I'm sorry," she said as she continued to giggle slightly, "this isn't helping you shrink back down is it?"

"No, the exact opposite," he admitted.

She seemed to be thinking for a moment before looking back up to him.

"Well perhaps it might be easier to simply embrace this. As you find my form so alluring, for some reason, perhaps you should try and release your seed while I watch?"

"Release my... oh, you mean jerk off? Er, yeah, sure!" Oliver said.

He couldn't help feeling a little disappointed as part of him had thought that maybe she was about to offer to have sex with him. The physical limitations on that alone would stop it from being possible though, so it wasn't as hard a pill to swallow. He watched as she floated away from his cock and took a seat on his left thigh. She felt close to weightless but just as soft as before.

"So, should I just...?" he asked.

"By all means," she replied.

He started stroking his cock, taking a moment to consider the surrealness of the situation as the tiny fae on his leg watched on intently. Most of his attention remained on her, as after a minute or so of him stroking himself, he noticed she started to bite her lip. Not long after she began casually rubbing at one of her nipples as he continued to stroke. She started to moan herself as her hand made its way between her legs and she too started to masturbate. They eyed each other as they pleasured themselves. Her moans got higher and higher pitched and her actions more and more frantic as she eventually came. Somehow Oliver managed to keep his cool, but the sight of Liana orgasming made all of his thoughts fall out of his mind.

"God I wish it was possible to have sex with you," he moaned.

In a move that surprised Oliver with its swiftness, Liana quickly floated to just above the tip of his cock.

"I've read tales," Liana told him, breathing a little heavier, "of the times my kind have visited humans before. Most of them are just about how brave and strong you are, but there are also the forbidden tales that speak of... other things..."

"What kinds of things?" Oliver asked with a gulp.

"Things that must only be possible because of our magical nature... but I've never thought..."

Liana trailed off as she stared down at Oliver's rock hard cock. He wondered what she must be thinking, but then gasped as she suddenly seemed to drop down onto him with some considerable force. He felt warmth and pressure on the end of his cock, and whilst he could see what she had tried to do, she had ultimately failed. She was now effectively sat on the tip of his cock, trying to wiggle her way open to get him inside her, but there was no way it could work.

"Damn the gods!" she said, crossing her arms and almost sulking.

"It still feels very nice having you there," Oliver said, almost in a conciliatory way.

She looked back up at him and broke her sulk, a mischievous grin crossing her face.

"Well maybe not all is lost. I could perhaps do this..."

She started to grind herself against the tip of Oliver's cock, positioned just atop his own opening, and squeezing her tiny, soft thighs against the head either side. He moaned with pleasure as she did this which spurred her on and made her grin from ear to ear.

"You like that Oliver?" she asked.

"It feels really good," he told her as the pleasure kept coming.

The determined little fae carried on her work and began once again tweaking her nipple and rubbing herself between her legs. Despite the lack of penetration, the visual of her working away on top of him and her moans made it feel to Oliver like they were having sex and he groaned slightly as he felt precum dibble out of the end of his cock.

"Oh my," Liana said as she noticed it. "Humans really do produce so much seed!"

"Erm, that's just precum," Oliver told her.

Seeing a confused look on her face, Oliver continued to explain.

"It's what comes out as you're getting warmed up, y'know, to try and lubricate things a bit."

"Oh! S-so there's more to come?" she replied, looking both shocked and a little delighted.

"If you keep doing that, yeah there will be."

The fae began to grind all the faster, doubling the sensitivity of the sensation at the end of Oliver's cock and spreading his precum all around the head as well as her thighs and crotch. He could feel she was pushing herself down on the end of his cock again, willing the impossible to happen and making him close his eyes as he leant his head back and groaned.

He laid that way for a few moments, finally processing what was happening to him and starting to convince himself this must all be a dream. It felt so real though. He really could feel the pressure on the end of his cock, the squeeze of her thighs on his cock head and the sound of her moans. The moans suddenly changed to a sharp yelp.

"By the gods!!" he heard Liana scream.

He looked down to see what had provoked such a reaction out of her and his eyes bulged. He couldn't be sure at first, but as his eyes came more into focus he could see that the lips of Liana's perfect, tiny pussy were stretching wide over the very tip of his cock head. The fae was shaking and moaning and for a moment Oliver worried she may be in pain, but it soon became clear she was merely in the middle of a huge orgasm.

"O-Oliver," she groaned, "I n-need you to pull me down."

"W-what?" he spluttered. "No, it'll hurt you, it might even kill you!!"

"Please!! I need it!" she pleaded, sexual desire overtaking every other instinct, "my magic will keep me from harm, just please don't deny me this!"

Hesitantly, Oliver reached up to where Liana was sitting. His hand would have fit comfortably around her but he didn't want to risk squeezing her too hard, so he effectively cupped the lower half of her body from just below where her wings came out of her back. He adjusted his grip so that he had full control but before making a move looked into Liana's needy eyes one last time for assurance that she wanted this. He saw no trepidation or fear, just pure lust and anticipation.

He slowly began to pull her downwards and marvelled as her tight body seemed to widen and mould itself around his cock as he somehow started to penetrate the tiny fae. She was screaming and squealing but Oliver could somehow tell these were not screams of pain, quite the opposite. He watched as the clear outline of his cock bulged its way through her body, feeling the warmth of her on the end of his cock and an impossible tightness that was heavenly. He soon reached the point at which he could go no further, barely more than the head inside her, and stopped, letting out a moan of his own.

"Oh my gods!" Liana cried. "I've never felt so full!"

"This is amazing!" Oliver moaned back.

"Don't stop there, I want sex, real sex!!"

Oliver understood what she meant, tightened his grip and started to pull her up and down atop his cock. She was like a living sex toy and one that was erupting with orgasm after orgasm as he gave her more sexual pleasure than she'd experienced in her whole life. He started to notice that with each pull down, her wings would flutter as if she were trying to force more of him inside her. Her pussy seemed to be spread so wide it was almost wider than her shoulders, but somehow her body was coping. Oliver thought for a brief moment that her 'magic' must be pretty strong stuff.

"I don't think I can last much longer Liana!" he groaned.

"Are you going to give me your seed?" she asked him through her moans, as much a plea as it was a question.

Oliver was beyond giving a verbal response and instead started pumping her onto him faster, making her squeal with glee. His grip tightened once more as he felt the cum start to shoot up his cock and he pulled her down as far as he dared. He felt her lock her legs around his cock as his first load shot into her. Her already stretched stomach instantly bloated out, and swelled further with each shot. Had he not already been climaxing, the odd sight would have been enough to make Oliver cum again, but instead he rode out his already immense orgasm to its end.

He laid back panting as he finally finished and released his grip on Liana who simply remained impaled on his cock, also gasping for breath.

"So much seed," she mewed happily as she rubbed her oversized stomach.

To Oliver, she now looked like a very heavily pregnant woman which made it all the stranger to see her tiny form still skewered atop his cock.

"S-so should we go help your people now?" he asked her.

"I'm sure they'll be fine for another few minutes," she panted.