Fairy Tales Come True?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, Rose was much larger now but this came as no surprise to Jasmine. She stuck out her chest and jousted her nipples as far forward as they could go, grinding her tender nubs into the pillows that Rose had provided; repeating the sweet act that had taken place on accident before. This was glorious, and there was no deficiency of flesh to have her hardened nipples trace. Jasmine pressed on, forcing Rose backward onto her tailbone which caused her expanded chest to lunge into the air. In this position, their kissing intensified and extended beyond their lips as Jasmine's mouth began to prowl about, exploring the delicate curve of her chin and pecking at her cheekbones.

"Ahhh, shit! You're damned good, sweety," Rose complimented. Again, it sounded so utterly real.

Jasmine took a playful bite out of Rose's earlobe and sucked it afterward before responding. "Your body is too perfect. I just need to feel you all over me - your sexy tits just all over me."

"Mmm, show me how you love these tits, baby."

'Most importantly, hype up the chest play. This patron pays extra because he has a busty lesbian fetish. He's already pledged a bonus if we turn that fantasy into reality for him'.

Jasmine's pent up sexual energy began to flow out of her. Her kisses followed Rose's neck, reached her collarbone, then arrived at the breasts. God, were they unbelievable. It was as if the increased passion had only made them grow faster. Naturally, Rose fell wholly onto her back and her monstrous boobs wobbled as she collided with the bed; one to each side of her body. Angled outward, her nipples stood firm each one the size of a finger, heavy and tense. Each areola was raised and red with small bumps along their ridges. The veins had only become more obvious, and all of them seemed to be bending in the direction of her plump, juicy-looking nipples. Jasmine rested on her stomach, legs tied neatly around Rose's thighs, and let her upper body rest against the buoy of tit flesh in front of her. Seeing the raging, raised beacon of Rose's desire immediately in front of her, Jasmine proceeded to make mouth love to the nipple. It was incredible how lively and sensitive Rose's rack remained despite its size and even more incredible that Jasmine could tell she was hitting the right points. With her own chest, the only sign of progress was how hard her nipples were, but Rose's nipple continued to extend slowly as Jasmine licked it. Rose's areola darkened as saliva dripped onto it, painting it in hot, sticky love. All the while, Jasmine accelerated and found Rose's right nipple was thumping along with what must have been Rose's heartbeat. The body beneath this action squirmed. Toes curled on Rose's feet and her knees bent towards each other cutely. Her erratic breathing showed as her rib cage extended and her abdominal muscles contracted. Her pleasure was peaking and extending beyond her summit.

And she was still getting bigger.

"Baby, you're huge - fucking massive! Your tits are so sexy!" Jasmine gasped.

And it was true. As Rose cried out in ecstasy, her already prodigious globes were being propelled to larger and larger sizes. When this sensual encounter started, each was the diameter of a large cooking wok. With Jasmine's care, each had blimped to a circumference so wide that Jasmine herself could not get her arms around even one of the plush, milky orbs. She sat up on her knees and Rose's boob came up to her torso. This meant that Jasmine needed only to lean forward and open her mouth for Rose's nipple to penetrate her mouth and push toward the back of her throat. Naturally, servicing such a beautiful nipple with her throat was the next thing on Jasmine's mind. Jasmine sucked as much of the thick member down her gullet as she could, letting her gagging moans ring in the room as she squeezed the rest of Rose's flesh together using her hands and rolled her hips forward to bump and grind.

"Oh fuck! Th-this is it! I'm too big - too fucking big. It's too much."

"You'll never be too big! You're perfect - your massive! I love these titties, babe! Mmm," Jasmine answered. She didn't feel that this was an act at all anymore.

"Th-their gonna-. . ."

Jasmine pulled off, spittle still connecting her to her item of affection, engorged nipple in the palm of her hand like a joystick. "Show me, what you've got. Cover me in-"

But in what exactly. It hadn't occurred to Jasmine exactly what the end goal was for making Rose's chest so absurdly large. She had been romanticized by the size of the lush, squishy balloon like a little girl might squeeze the neck of an overstuffed teddy bear, but her experience was with men and the endgame with them was pretty clear. What climax was Rose implying with her moans and body language?

"M-milk?!"

At a force that was so strong that it was audible, milk geysered out of Rose like a set of fireworks. Both nipples erupted, spewing their load like streamers into the air and all across the bed. It was more vigorous than any male orgasm Jasmine had ever witnessed - and significantly more beautiful. She looked down between the flesh mountains and saw the possession that bliss had taken over Rose, the enraptured gaze of a girl who had very limited emotions outside of this live streaming experience. Had Jasmine ever been in that sort of sexual satisfaction? She didn't know, and her mind wouldn't let her drift there as she realized that something was very different about this sort of orgasm. White dollops rained from above, and those that hadn't stuck to the ceiling or gone flying to corners of the room were hailing downward and colliding with Jasmine's body. She yelped as the first globs smacked her, the warmth and scent of them somewhat unexpected, but even as it happened she realized that there was nothing to fear. It was just breastmilk - no matter how much the viscosity and strong pheromonal presence suggested that it was something beyond what was typical. It actually turned into a positive thing. With the same caution she might have looking up into a rainstorm, Jasmine turned her head upward and was smacked in the face by a long line of the stuff.

"Mmmmhm!" she grunted, actually smiling at the surreality of the situation. Some of that bit got between her lips and tasting it was somehow rewarding as well. It was deeper than the taste; possibly, it was related to nostalgia and belonging. There was no way to really vocalize it, but she had submerged her realism long enough ago to truly appreciate Rose's gift.

Thinking that she should play along, Jasmine laid her body smack in the middle of Rose's boobs like a fluffy human beanbag. Milk smacked her back, coating her backside and thighs, as her attention went to kissing and coddling the orgasming Rose.

"Baby, yes! Cum so hard for me," she whisper-yelled as her hands captured palms of Rose's flesh within them and squeezed greedily like that would increase the rate of fire. Going further and further, Rose's body convulsed powerfully for almost a minute. Jasmine continued to kiss the pouty, open lips until Rose's roar of carnal satisfaction dissolved into the whimpering of a spent little nymph. Amazingly cute, Rose's eyes fluttered open from their closed state. She took a second to recover her breath and survey the damage. The ceiling above was dark with wetness. Her nectar hung down and dripped in waterballoon-shaped dollops from above. The bed and sheets were heavy and damp with droplets still rolling away from her nipples and adding to the problem. To her surprise, every fixture in the room had some kind of wetness on it - from the glassed-in bathroom section to the television - and the air in the room was thickened by her scent. Welling up she detected pride and the only one she could pin it on was the one who was currently snugly resting inside her cleavage like it was some comfy sleeping bag.

"I've never," Rose started and paused when she detected a fragility in her voice. She cleared her throat and tried again. "I've never had a load so big before. I actually blanked out from all of that."

"Well don't worry cause I saw it all, and it was pretty great."

"You're taking all of this in stride."

"What's not to be taken in stride?" Jasmine leaned in and lapped a white droplet away from Rose's nose. Playing with it a little in her mouth, she made a big deal about swallowing the thick substance. "Other than the fact that you taste like girl a la mode?"

Rose's face showed its true, pink hue. It appeared that there was something on her mind like something sincere was bubbling to the surface. "I-I think. . ."

"One hour commission period has ended. Stream is now offline," the announcer called blatantly, covering up whatever Rose was about to say. As per usual, a break period would now begin.

"Sorry, love, I didn't catch that," Jasmine said.

Rose's eyes became slits as she gave Jasmine a shove on the shoulders. "I said get off of me. I'm not your blow up mattress."

As she wished, Jasmine dislodged herself from Rose's canyon and even helped the raven-haired beauty into an upright position. Beyond all comprehension, the girl was able to stand but the distortion of her silhouette - not just compared to her family but to any woman ever - was uncanny. Her tits had not deflated with their expelling of milk and, instead, looked to have gotten even larger. Rose's thighs were completely hidden by her newly inflated tits. Their width was at least four times her hip width and each dripping nipple, which had a less rigid look to them but were still hard, still stood several feet out of her reach. Her boobs were preposterous, and how she even managed to take a step with them was against everything Jasmine might have imagined. Less important than the realm of possibility however, was the universe of attractiveness. Rose's milk was drenching every inch of her, and her black hair was slicked and shiny like she had applied conditioner that she hadn't washed out. Each globe was shimmering like they had been oiled up for a professional shoot - but it had all been done by herself! When she walked, her thighs would bump forward into her tit flesh and cause each of her laden milk bins to wobble forward and to the sides. The act would reactionarily bump the other which turned into Rose trying to follow along to the dance of her titty jiggles instead of actually having a controlled walk in any direction. Nevertheless, she made it to her bathroom - one fifty gallon sack of milk at a time - and started some water so that she could wash herself. To get to the sink she leaned forward and smashed her tits underneath her, balancing on top of them slightly just to get to the faucet.

Jasmine followed behind her, captivated enough by the size of the breasts on this girl. "So, I guess you're mostly done for tonight. I would be tired after something like that."

"I'm not finished for three more hours," she had no hope of getting into the shower, so the best option was to cup the sink water over her face and hair. "I usually get more viewers after a private session cause people know I tend to do this to myself. Not this big, but there is definitely an improvement as far as size."

"So I made you the biggest you've ever been?"

"Is everything that you do loaded with something sexual?"

Before answering, Jasmine cupped some water from the sink - having to stand behind Rose and fetch it that way because two humongous breasts blocked access from the left and the right - and helped reach the ends of Rose's gorgeous black hair. "I like to consider myself a sexual person, yes. But what happened tonight felt like it was more than just us getting our rocks off."

"You better not be confessing to me because Jake is my family, and if you think for a second that I would be okay with you trying to cheat on him with me-"

"No, no, no. . . I love Jake, more than anyone - enough to do anything for him."

While uncomfortable in this position, Rose went on rinsing her face off. When she was done, she found a towel and started dabbing the water away. "Then what the hell are you insinuating?"

"That me and Jake falling in love could be the greatest thing that could have happened to you. Your viewers like me and you got a private session tonight so you got paid a little extra for me being around. I think that's something we could take advantage of."

"Jake loves you, and he's never been good at sharing. He even talks about marrying you no matter how much my aunt and uncle think it's the stupidest thing he could ever do."

Jasmine felt a familiar pang in her chest that gave her pause. Meanwhile, Rose went on like nothing had even happened, fixing the minimal makeup she had on. So it was true that Jake's parents weren't the fondest of her. Her doubts had been confirmed. No matter how sweet it was that Jake truly loved her, how hard would their relationship be if his family was against the union? What if something bad happened to her or Jake because of this tension? Jasmine's only logical path forward was clear to her. In fact, it was standing right in front of her.

"Then say something. Help change their minds," Jasmine said exhibiting a hint of something deeper than helplessness.

"I don't see how that benefits me at all. . ."

"We've got something going. You get bigger when I help you do your job and the bigger you are, the more money you make. So I become a regular on your stream and you make the money. In exchange, you put in a good word for me with Jake's parents. Say that we've become close and that you think I'm a good match for Jake."

"Or I could just keep making money and stay out of my cousin's business."

"You're smarter than that. Why just let the x-factor that makes your business better sit right in front of you when you could include it easily and make tons more money?"

"Because it isn't easy. Because you might marry Jake one day and we don't know that he will be on board with his wife having lesbian interactions for cash. You're a liability more than an asset, Jasmine."

Which was true. Still, Jasmine hustled on, motivated by the dream she had held on to all along: her fairytale come true. She knew that she fully depended on Jake, so she didn't care about having to depend on Rose as well. "All Jake has to know is that we're gal pals."

"So you're going to keep a secret from your future husband?"

"You've kept this business a secret for years. I want to keep it a secret too, but this way both of us can benefit."

That seemed to make Rose think. "So a business transaction, huh? A contract. You milk me and I talk you up to Jake's parents."

As if to prove her willingness and desperation, Jasmine started squeezing Rose's orbs from behind. She couldn't even fit them in her grasp, and her position forced her head to be pressed tightly against Rose's round ass. To Rose, this seemed dramatic at best and weak at worst. She had the upper hand here, the services that Jasmine needed, so adding on one more incentive would essentially be free.

She spoke. "I'm sponsored by some very aggressive companies that would require you to comply with their terms. The work is unpredictable at times as well. There might be even crazier things that happen in the future. . ."

"That's all fine."

Shrugging, Rose reached as far as she could and found her moisturizer; the same kind that she had used on herself before the stream had even begun. She passed the plastic bottle on to Jasmine who took it with a quizzical look. "I'll write us up a work contract. In the meantime, find Jake. As your business partner, I can say that your service tonight was satisfactory and that I'll contact you the next time I need you."

"And this stuff?" Jasmine gestured to the tube in her hands.

"Use it before you play around with Jake. We need to get you using the products as soon as possible," looking sinister, she smirked as she checked out Jasmine in the mirror. Her mind went to how another body might react to the product and for a single instant, she had a flash of inspiration that she couldn't help but be excited over. "I really look forward to working with you, Jasmine."