Faith Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She longed to have him touch her the way she had seen Jim touching Christine.

"Please don't tease me!" she whispered. "I need to feel your hand touching my skin."

He smiled and undid the buttons on her jeans. Steve unbuttoned all the buttons and placed his hand on her panties. She sucked in her breath as he stroked her through the thin material.

"Baby, that feels so good!" she purred. "Don't stop!" She was so wet and knew that he could feel the cloth of the panties getting damp as he rubbed her.

He felt the hair that surrounded her mound and ran his finger down the crease in the center of her mound. She almost lifted her hips clear off of the seat as she felt his finger stroke her through her panties. She rocked her hips into his finger.  He then reached up higher and placed his hand inside the band of her panties.

"Go on!" she encouraged him. He pushed his hand under her panties and down onto her pussy.  He explored her mound and ran his fingers through the patch of hair surrounding her cunt. He stroked her and felt her pussy lips opening and he could feel the moisture seeping out of her.

"God, you're wet!" he said as he ran his hand down between the lips of her cunt and into her opening.

"Yes! Yes, that's it, rub right there!" she begged. He felt her becoming slicker and opening up as he ran his hand along the slit into her pussy. She jumped as he touched her clit. "Rub harder, come on baby! make me come!" 

"Lift your hips so I can get your pants off!" he said as he rubbed her clit.

"Stop talking and help me cum! You can feel enough already!" she groaned as she rubbed her hips back and forth on his finger.

"It would be a lot nicer for you if I didn't have to fight with these damn pants!" he whispered as he continued to circle his finger on her clit, dipping a finger into her pussy. 

"You're doing great just as you are! Rub harder! I'm coming!" she cried "Uhn! Uhn! yea baby, more! Yes! yes! yes!" she screamed, and her body tightened as she rubbed herself against his finger. She continued to groan and writhe as she felt the waves of her orgasm.

She started to relax, and she could feel the rock-hardness of his cock poking into her back. She turned to look at the bulge poking out of his pants and started to his cock. While laying in his lap, it was awkward to try and stroke his cock, so she hopped back to her side of the car and continued to explore his cock. 

"Yes, baby that's it! Do it like you did last night!" he moaned. She opened his pants farther and exposed more of his cock.  She teased his cock as he moaned in delight. "God, Faith that feels great! Put your hand around it and move your hand up and down!" She grabbed his cock and wrapped her hand around it.

"Steve, it's so big! I can't get my hand around it!" she said, still surprised at the size.

"Just do like you are babe! it feels damn good!" She continued to stroke his cock and spread the leaking come around his cock as it dripped out of the tip of his cock.

She bent down closer to his cock to have a good look at the rock-hard shaft. As she bent down, she couldn't resist sticking her tongue out and licking the head of his cock. He jumped and let out a deep moan, and she felt feel his body jerk with excitement.

"Did you like that hon?"

"God, yes do it some more!" he begged.

She stuck out her tongue and licked the head again. She could taste the saltiness of the come and enjoyed the feel of his cock on her tongue. She lowered her head and ran her tongue all the way to the base of his cock.

"Yea Baby, lick my cock!" he crooned. "That's it! Lick up and down! yes, you're doing it great!"

She smiled at herself and could feel his hips flexing in time to her licking. She remembered watching Christine take Jim's cock into her mouth and wondered if Steve would like it. "Do you want me to put it in my mouth?" she asked.

"Oh God! would you? It would feel so great!" he moaned. She opened her mouth in an "O" and put her mouth over the tip of his cock. As it entered her mouth, she could feel him jump and could feel his cock twitch and throb. It felt so alive.

"God, baby! Take it deeper and suck on it!"

She lowered her head, took more of his cock into her mouth, and began to suck on it. She held it still in her mouth exploring the taste and feel. 

She felt his hips moving up and down, trying to get her to move on his cock. In response, she began a slow movement with her mouth taking in about an inch of his cock.

"That's it, babe, move your mouth more! Take it into your mouth!"

She was afraid she would gag on the thickness as she tried to take more of it into her mouth, but she slowly lowered her head as she took two, three then four inches into her mouth. She enjoyed the feel and taste as he moaned and began to breathe faster. She lifted her mouth to the tip of his prick and lowered her wet mouth until she had taken almost all of his rod into her mouth.

She felt his cock entering the back of her throat and resisted the impulse to gag. Once the initial gag impulse was gone, she found that she could take another inch into her mouth.

"God, baby! That's it you almost have it all! Suck me a little deeper!" he groaned. 

He put his hand on her head and she felt him push her head farther down on his thick cock. She attempted to say "no" but couldn't get the word out around the thick cock in her mouth. He must have heard her making a noise as stopped pushing on her head.

As he let up, she moved her mouth up to the tip of his cock.  When her mouth was at the head of his cock, he pushed down on her head and flexed his hips, driving his cock into her mouth. The two lovers started a rhythm with her mouth moving up and down his cock as he thrust into her. She loved the feel of him flexing his hips and using her mouth for his pleasure. She continued to move her mouth the length of his cock. She continued to suck, and he began to moan and repeat her name. His cock became hotter and thicker in her mouth. She wondered what she was going to do when he came.

She lifted her head. "What do I do when you come?"

"You can spit it out or just swallow it! But don't stop to talk about it! Just keep sucking!"

He pushed her mouth back down onto his cock and she decided that it didn't taste bad.  She would just hold it in her mouth and decide what to do at that time. She lowered her mouth on his throbbing member as they started the up-and-down rhythm. He pushed on her head faster and thrust his hips harder.  She kept her mouth moving up and down in a rhythm with his hand, going faster and faster. The motion got faster, his hips thrusting harder.  More of his cock was going into her mouth.

She felt the head of his cock pressing deep against her throat and was surprised that she was not gagging. She relaxed as the thickness slid in and out of her mouth. On the next down stroke, she fully relaxed and felt her nose pressing against his stomach.  She had all of his cock in her mouth and throat. Once she had his whole cock in her mouth and she kept her mouth down around the base of his cock as he let up the pressure on her head. Now that she had him all the way in, she didn't want to move so she could savor the feel of his cock.

"God, babe! I can't believe you have it in your throat! You must be a natural-born cock sucker!" he cried. She could hear the pride in his voice. "God, I am going to come! Don't move let me come down your throat!" he yelled.

She felt his hand holding her head down and could feel his cock swelling as the first pulse of come raced down his cock and into her throat. She almost choked on the quantity of come being expelled into her throat. She withdrew some of his cock from her mouth to catch her breath. As she withdrew, the second and third volleys of come shot into her mouth. She quickly swallowed and dove back down onto the throbbing rod. She took it all back in as he continued to pump semen down her throat. Each successive pulse was weaker and weaker. Steve slumped in exhaustion as he stopped coming.

She could still feel his cock throbbing as she milked his prick dry with her mouth.

"That was the best!" he said as she raised her head and kissed her. Steve could taste his come on her lips. As they kissed, the lights of a car could be seen in the distance. They quickly dressed and arranged themselves. The car continued down the road past them as they let out a sigh of relief. Steve started the car and drove toward her house in silence.

When they reached her house, he got out and opened her door. The couple walked hand in hand to her door. He gave her a quick good-night kiss and promised to call her the next day. She quickly went up to her room and fell into a sound sleep.

Relaxing on a Sunday

Faith awoke the next morning to the sound of her family moving around downstairs. She could hear her parents talking with her younger brother and sister. She could hear them talking about going on a Sunday drive. Just then her mom called to her to wake up and asked if she was "coming?" She laughed at the phrase understanding the play on words.

"Not right now!" she yelled, noticing the dryness and pain in her throat.  She knew that she would have a sore throat after all the pounding it took last night.  The pain in her throat sent an erotic jolt through her body. 

She couldn't stand the thought of spending all day in a car with her family. She got out of bed, put on her robe, and went downstairs.

"Mom, I just can't go today, I have too much homework," explained Faith. She hoped that they would buy the excuse and just leave her alone.

"Well, if that's what you want, we will just have fun without you." said her mom as she packed the picnic lunch.

"We should be gone until about dark, be careful here by yourself." said her father as she walked back up the stairs. She crawled back in bed and listened as her family got in the car and pulled out of the drive.

Faith lay in bed for a few more minutes, then went into the bathroom and took a nice long shower. As she stepped out of the shower and began to dry off, her phone rang. It was Steve on the line.

"Steve, how are you?"

"I was just calling to see what you were doing?"

"I just got out of the shower and am standing here dripping wet!"

"Are you standing there naked? Or are you 'wet'? I would love to come over and see that."

"You can't right now, I have some homework to do and some other shit to get done before school tomorrow."

"Please, I need to see you!"

She thought for a moment and made a decision. "Ok, No one is home right now, so if you hurry, I can see you before they get home."

"I'll be right there, see ya in a minute!" he hung up the phone and she could feel her legs getting weak and could feel a tingling building up in her pussy.

She sat down on her bed, waiting in anticipation for him to arrive. As she sat there, she decided to get dressed in something sexy to surprise him. She started to look in the closet for the perfect outfit.

As she sorted through the clothes, she decided that she couldn't go through with dressing too sexy. Steve might get the wrong idea and think that she was too easy. In addition, her mom had never let her by anything that would be at all revealing. As she debated the idea, she heard him drive up.

She quickly threw on her robe over her naked body and went downstairs to answer the door. She opened the door and he stepped inside, grabbed her, and kissed her hard.

She felt the kiss on her knees. They quickly closed the door before any of the prying neighbors saw them standing in the door with just her robe on. As quickly as the door closed, he grabbed Faith and began to kiss his way down her neck. He pushed her back and she was forced back against the wall by his attack.

She was unable to retreat any further from the kisses and could feel the hardness in his pants pressing against her. He placed his hand under her ass and lifted her lightly from the ground.

She was excited as she hung in the air, pinned against the wall by his thrusting hips. She spread her legs and wrapped her ankles around his calves.  She thrust her hips back against him. The excitement continued to build as they thrust their clothed bodies against each other. He placed his hands inside her robe and she pushed him away.

"Stop! We can't do this in front of the door where the neighbors can see!"

12