All Comments on 'Faithful?'

by kcfirst

Sort by:
  • 394 Comments (Page 3)
fritz51fritz51almost 4 years ago
For a satisfying conclusion to this one:

Read taylorsam's "Faithful? Molly's Story"

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ENDING ?

Since you aborted the story with a rushed end you need to finish with a clarification story for closure. Otherwise, another also ran, almost but not quite in lieu of a rushed ending. POOR at best because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nope

No man would stay at the lake house. You tell the bitch the marriage is over. You catch Larry looking the other way and coldcock him, then you beat the shit out of John and leave. No police would be involved because of the obvious embarrassment for John vis the company. Then you don't let the cunt back in the house and you do whatever you can to ruin her life.

moblanemoblanealmost 4 years ago
More story needed

The real story is, what happens now? Gail needs some attention as does Molly (but different in each case of course). It is sad to see such a good idea 'wither on the vine' Gail's character was focussed and determined to get what she wanted, I like Gail. Molly is written as a wannabe slut without the guts to do it on her own, she needed Gail to se the stage and organize the 'stage' for the players to 'act' Molly isn't worth the paper her name is written on. Tom is a procrastinator and a hopeful stooge. His character is honorable, unlike Molly and John! Good so far needs more for it's 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No Way

If i was the husband i would have left as soon as the wife told me what was happening, she would have arrived home on Sunday to a locked house and her clothes in boxes outside the door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
crap

he stayed too long. no way does he even stay that long at that place with his wife screwing some other guy. 1*

xiluaxiluaalmost 4 years ago
No

This story had so much potential but you had to fuck it all up after she explained the reason why . The story just became a nothing after that. 3***

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

How could he stay that long? When they came to super anticipating they already has their first tryst - breaking the marriage vows. At that point in time sitting at the supper table, he should have removed his ring seeing she already has. Put his ring on the empty plate, got up, grabbed his bag and walked out. Drive home while stopping at the hardware store for new door locks.

/

The kick - revenge was nice but meager since he could not do it properly/accurately.

/

KC it appears you decided more filler word were needed but anticlimactic to the point of the story...

/

4*, Hooyah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
didn't go far enough and stayed to long

After your loving wife told you she was going to make love to John, I would have said. If you do this, Our marriage is completely over. She would have said, but it is only for the weekend than I will be yours forever. I would have said, so you are going to do this no matter what I say, knowing that our marriage is over if you do? She would have said, it will be ok after the weekend. I would have said than at least take your rings off if you insist on doing this. She would have handed you her rings. I would have taken my ring off and included it with hers. I would have said. I'm going to put them in the bathroom so come with me so I can show you were. You both went into the bathroom. I would have rapped them up in toilet tissue and flushed them down the toilet. She would have been almost histerical and asked why you did that? You said I didn't do it. You flushed our marriage away, I was just confirming your wish. I would have then gotten her pocket book and taken her keys and said you won't need these, as you don't live with me anymore. Then take her credit cards, check book and license. You won't need these anymore either. These were reserved for my wife, but I don't have one anymore. I then would have went to find John trying to avoid Jerry and get as many licks in as I could paying special attention to his lips, nose and balls and lower back. He wouldn't have been able to give your wife much of a fuck after that. I also don't know why you even let her into the house. I would have had all her shit packed in her car that you put out on the street with her key over the visor. I then would have put a note on the door and reconfirmed that she doesn't live there anymore and divorce papers would be served on her at work. In addition I would have had John served with papers if only to embarrass him and make his bosses think that maybe they made a mistake offering him, the position in England. In addition, if John lost his job. Then you would also be getting John's wife back for helping to fuck your marriage up. I think you would have felt a lot better about things. Separation. Rediculess!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A really bad ending to a should be a really good story. You need a rewrite or a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Not good." What's the point of staying in the house with her?

Sell the damn thing and move on.

Gail's a fool, John will pick up with a new woman soon enough.

This had a decent setup and fizzled. Trying to come up with an original take on an old favorite? People complain that vanilla is boring, but it's number one for a reason.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
couldn't and can't understand

why do you need a legal separation? Divorce her ass and be free.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Should

He should have gone and kicked the shit out of John as he was helping Molly out of the car.He also should have had her stuff packed and dumped next to the front door,having also changed the locks when he got back.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Can she say stupid bitch

????

shalpa64shalpa64almost 4 years ago

Your endings need quite a bit of work. It's like you just get tired of the characters and stop writing, leaving a lot of things unresolved...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No ending

When you start a story you should really try to thing about where you want to go. It was ok until he left, but you never got to a half decent conclusion.

racfguyracfguyalmost 4 years ago
Disgusting

I agree with Nitpic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All windup and no pitch

If this story was baseball, the pitch would have landed ten feet short of the plate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Ending

You left the story without an ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What on earth ?

What on earth goes through the mind of some women ?

In which version of reality would this have any other outcome.

Some people are born stupid and others just practice a lot.

She obviously does not know her husband well enough; actually, she might do because he let her have sex with him, he stayed at the holiday home after she had sex with the boss and he let her back inside their house.

All of her possessions should have been in plastic bin bags at the kerb.

TeggeTeggeover 3 years ago

After reading this alternate Faithful story, I hope you decide to finish this story yourself. The new is terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree about the new version.

This is realistic. The new version is ludicrous.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Yes, please remove the stain of that ridiculous ending that came out today by doing a bit of your own continuation.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

I agree. The new alternative ending is dreck. He ruined your story, taking a diamond and turning it into a worthless stone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 Stars Cluck Story

I would have been out of that house in a New York Second .. I would have sued as many people as possible ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Left immediately and filed alienation of affection and everything else possible

Change locks as soon as I got home and start separation of funds.

Lot possible on internet anymore.

No sitting around and being cucky

Few pictures of people involved before I left.

Fuck being friends with Larry

jtwheels

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Rubbish

Rubbish, no man would live in the same house as his dirty whore of a wife.

ZBSKRNZBSKRNover 3 years ago

Seems to be the start of a story, could use an end. 3 stars might go higher if it gets a good ending

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Flushing the rings. - While I understand the symbolism, the rings probably have significant cash value. I'd sell the rings and buy some "toy," or go to a sexy resort,

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become a dumb bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I can’t figure out why would he have stayed for a minute after he found out!

Stupidity!

He needed to tell her if she stayed, it was guaranteed divorce.

Wnd letting her in the house was a mark of a cluck.

Absolutely a pathetic ending.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

I enjoyed it, but a couple of things nagged at me:

- why did he wait until late to leave the lake house?

- why didn’t he tell her not to bother returning, and change the locks?

- most importantly, why didn’t he challenge her loophole statements about not cheating? In his mind she had cheated, just stopped short of sex. So why not ask more direct questions about her feelings? Or why they rudely spent much time together in front of the spouses?

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
BTB/B

Congratulations on your first story. Your story disturbs me since I have seen something like this happen in my life time. I do have some comments please take what I say with a grain of salt.

There should be a couple more endings to this story since Tom has suspected that infidelity has been occurring your years. I am in the camp where emotional infidelity is worse than physical infidelity. Molly has had an ongoing emotional affair for four years. The weekend at the cabin is the capstone with multiple participants supporting the final act of the infidelity/betrayal. Everyone involved is part of the final humiliation of the husband (Tom) even the cook. I cannot understand why Tom would ever accept going for a weekend with John unless Tom wanted evidence of the affair.

- Your story has Tom and Molly going out a couple of times with the CEO and wife which is not normal in a work situation like this. Company parties/BBQs yes, most companies to not allow this type of conduct. Story could have been written to bring the story to an end without destroying the marriage. No weekend away with John in attendance.

- Since Tom has said they will go then he should have been prepared to collect the information on what he has suspected. I for one due to my work carry two cell phones each have 512GB of storage beyond the 256GB basic phone. My phones keep a charge for a couple of days. I use one while the other one is charging but I start out with both of them charged. Additionally, I carry one or two digital cameras plus a couple of USB camera pens. Both cell phones and USB camera pens could have easier recorded everything over a three-day weekend. Due to the investment that Tom has made in surveillance he should have something decent. Using one phone as a rely would have been easy to set up and transmit the information to Tom’s home system.

- When Tom’s "Spidey senses" started getting active. " it was time to start recording if Tom had not already started.

- When the discussion occurred between Molly and Tom and then Gail and Tom, Tom should have recorded the conversations. During the conversation Tom would have found out everyone who was involved in his wife’s, John’s and Gail’s betrayal.

- All the players, supporting staff, escort and corporations should have all been destroyed/damaged to the maximum extent possible.

o Gail and John were moving to England with John’s promotion. John’s career should have been ended with the corporation(s) paying to protect themselves. The corporation also had to commit to ensuring that John could not obtain another position in his industry.

o Larry the head of Security should have been fired and the word put out that he was involved with hiring escorts and providing security to the affair. The company would have to ensure that the word was put out on Larry to keep him out of any corporate security for 10 years.

o Escorts and agencies that help destroy marriages should also be burned. The company has to help make that a fact.

- Tom should have ensured that John’s testacies were turned into crushed grapes.

- Other readers’ comments to this story lay out the Burn the Bitch’s/Bastard (BTB/B), head of security and the corporations. I agree with their comments except killing . . .

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Good one. Definitely an homage to Richard Gerald's 'The Bridge'. It really cries out for an other chapter. But good as is. Great first story.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

I agree that recording and suing the corporation would have been better. Record the talks with everyone then drive away.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Excellent still except for John being able to leave under his own power.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Needs an ending.

I liked it a lot, but it needs more.

LoejtcLoejtcover 3 years ago

They'll cohabitate until either he or she finds a new love interest? Say what? How about " I'm filing for divorce Monday on grounds of adultery. I'm moving out as soon as I can find an apartment. Joint assets will be split after all debts are paid. I'm gone.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Neither

Neither the two cheaters got the punishment they deserved.

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 3 years ago
Oh dear

Is that it

Rubbish

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Needs a longer, better conclusion. Hubby should have done more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stop writing

Maybe pottery would be a better hobby. You sure can’t finish a story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Read it again

I read these stories where a wife goes off with another man right in front of her husband and I wonder, "Is this a ridiculous fiction, or a real nightmare?" I don't see how the marriage could survive or how the wife could expect it to survive? I'm all in favorite of reconciliation when it's possible, but there is no possibility of it here.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

""""""Anonymous10 days ago

Stop writing

Maybe pottery would be a better hobby. You sure can’t finish a story."""""" I agree that this ending was way too premature. There should have been 1t least 2 more pages, where a great hammer falls on the asshole John. Then on the wife, maybe her first, but to each a ray of fire and brimstone, should have descended, slowly!! BTB ALL THE WAY she nedds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Pretty good story but not enough conflict and too short an ending,

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"Molly walked to me and gave a passionate kiss on my lips," - Right there is where I would have pushed her away, hard, maybe adding a "Get away from me, whore!" Hopefully she lands on her ass.

/

I STILL don't understand how Gail is worried about them staying in touch while thousands of miles apart when they've been practically joined at the hip for four years without physically cheating.

/

Needs more of an ending.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

I agree with others comments that the ending needs more. But then again it could have ended earlier if he’d just told Gail to fuck here self and left right away. Why stay for the misery he endured?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Should have dragged the twat out as soon as the purpose of the weekend was revealed or just left her there and left for home right away. - Divorce is the only acceptable path here as not only did she cheat but she rubbed his nose in it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The end? 🤔

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’ve just finished reading faithful and Karen I enjoyed both stories however there needs to be more in both neither seem to have an ending which they both need dramasticly

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What did she think, he would just still and accept this bullshit rendezvous. A wife who believes this really need a reality check. He gave her every opportunity to call it off and even told her what would happen if she did. Now she can live with the reality she created no lover no husband and no marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Moronic end. Why would you want to "coexist" other than give some chance for reunion? If you wanted BTB story then you need to finish it, if you want reconciliation story you also need to finish it with a proper end. This is lazy writing. The reason why I think you want BTB story is that the storyline is following worn-out BTB cliche of "delusional female/moralizing male". But, again, you need to make a proper end.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Decent

I don't know if my comment was posted so I'm going to try again. The reason he said co-exist was so he wouldn't have to move to an apartment, yet. The cunt's cavaliere attidute towards her husband was unreal. Is there a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why do you have a question mark as part of the title?

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 3 years ago

And why would Tom stay more than one minute after Molly explained the intent of the weekend?

By the time Molly returned from her "once in a lifetime" weekend, her belonging would be in storage, the locks changed, financials separated and an email sent to friends and family annoucing the upcoming divorce with complete details about Molly's adultery. The End.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the ending. Coexist so she sees your serious, she'll wallow even longer in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You need an editor, it was unpleasant to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Record and leave. Larry helping!! Don't know state but would try to sue All. Meals and dancing together CHEATING!!!

Planning. Wimpy cuckold loejtc said it best

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't even finish it and frankly, I highly doubt this "man" would even have the balls to finish this farce of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

where is the rest of the story. great begining but WTF no ending

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Seems any character that would kick the boss would've done it immediately upon hearing the plan. Hard to continue reading as hubby sat there, letting the evening develop, and illogical on the part of the adulterous couple to have had hubby there at all. Also, he should've grabbed that post nuptial agreement, and reworded the part saying if she went through with it he'd have the option to leave with it all if he couldn't take take her infidelity. Make clear the cost to her of the affair. Force her to confront reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreed loejtc said it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1st: you desperately need editing & go to school for punctuation. I've had to read sentences multitude of times to try to get your meaning. Then the punctuation: OMG!!! Some quotation marks in wrong place, commas everywhere wrong. That's only some. If you're going to write a story, know that punctuation marks tell the reader how to read. When they're totally fucked up, it makes your writing so hard to read.

To the story: When he wanted to talk to Molly to find out WTF's happening, he should've been recording. He was already sensing something's wrong big time. Def when at the pool. But a man wouldn't have waited that long. He wanted to know how far it's going to go? She told him! He should've just grabbed her & say they're going home & tell her if she stays, to not return. If wanted to make sure, there's the dinner with her not wearing her wedding rings. Could've taken pictures "for posterity" used for their divorce. Many chances before he actually did go.

In the end, I enjoyed the story & gave it a 3, tho a low 3. Unfortunately, there's no +'s or -'s. Almost gave it a 2. If written properly, could've been a 4. -- Bob

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 2 years ago

The ending was weak, I don't know for all the bluster he made, he let it end to passively.

MkflowMkflowover 2 years ago

Why do these stories just stop.

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEabout 2 years ago

@kcfirst Please write part 2 of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

need part two! something has to come out of this. Divorce mayhem pay back something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

since there was not ending, I had to give this story that started as 4*, 2*.

2Maria2Mariaabout 2 years ago

AH, imagination is what make this a 5 star. my only complaint and that is maybe just because I not like most readers is I would have been gone from the "crime' scene following the revelling of the weekends plans.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Gail is a moron! First, to repeat what's been said before, they've successfully had an emotional affair, without consummating it for FOUR years, and now she's so worried about them "being in contact" while an ocean apart that she's giving them a weekend to fuck? Now, Tom likely divorces Molly, freeing her to go to John. Yeah, there's the pre-nup, but I wonder how enforceable it might be in England?

\

Also, SHE can't bear to be there to see it, but sees no problem with Tom having his nose rubbed in it!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

4* - On to V’s sequel.

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

I agree with so many other comments that this was a good start to a story but with no ending the story sucks.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

Reminds me of February Sucks but with significantly less pressure from friends and family to stay together. Frankly if she could carry on an emotional affair for so long, cheat so openly against her husband's clear wishes and clearly favor her lover over him at every turn then why would he bother staying with her? By Gail's own admission women have an easier time forgiving adultery than men, so what did she expect by helping to trick him into a front row seat of it all?

This already does have a conclusion, his resolve to let her go as a wife is the conclusion. Btw if total financial ruin and the distance of two countries would be all it would take to keep the two adulterers apart, then no they weren't "in love". She's delusional and he's an asshole.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

I just re-read this version and downgraded the score from a 3* to a 2*. It really should be a 1* for a cuck story with him staying at the vacation house as long as he did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds like some shits trying to be clever, but not making it work. LP

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed it. Though any twat like that that fucks her boss, you know the one she sees every day, isnt going to NOT fuck him again and expects a husband to have little issue with that is dumber than MAGA cultist.

This story doesnt work on so many levels, but, it was still a fun unrealistic read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a pretty sorry story. Once the ultimatum was given, the MC should have stood up announced he was leaving, told his wife to get in the car or don't bother coming home. If her ass stayed behind, when she arrived home Sunday evening, the locks would have been changed and all of her shit would be smoldering ashes in the driveway.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Again, but he should have met John at the car and finished the job he started at the lake.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Second time I’ve read this one. I’m surprised that Tom didn’t spend Saturday and Sunday packing Molly’s things, and moving them to a storage facility, and changing locks, and reporting cards stolen. After Tom left Friday night, Molly had to realize her marriage was over.

0zed0zedabout 2 years ago

Incomplete. 2 Stars.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Tom has a very fragile ego, and is a weak man. I would have allowed this for my wife, especially with the financial incentives to stop it going forward.

exposewife2018exposewife2018about 2 years ago

Ending was weak. One-star because of that.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

I don't understand why this is popular again after 2 years!

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

This needed more. And why would he stay at the cabin even as long as he did?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story premise but better written before (The Bridge). Three stars ⭐️ for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hit he nail on the head. Good story.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this was meant to be finished by other authors. The premise while unusual is not entirely new. Many people have given their spouses ultimatums, whether to have a separate relationship than the one they share. Relationships are more emotional but it could have to do with money, job, kids, purchases, families, etc. When an ultimatum is given, the offended spouse has to weigh in on what is lost and gained and then react. This is a first time read for me and I noticed it due to others who have offered alternative endings. I love these stories because they don't offer a nice quick, obvious, solution. They don't say whether or not they have children, families or other extenuating things that will play in to the decisions. I will agree that his actions throughout the weekend don't comport with how he acted toward her after she arrived home.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 2 years ago

Thats it??? Half of a story????

In any event It’s kind of almost the exact same story as. “February Sucks, “ “The Bridge,” “Just Once,” and one or two other stories on here.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

2. A ridiculous but interesting story but ONLY A HALF STORY.

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

Always good to see a new author enter the lists. I'm sure you've received some good feedback and suggestions. Also you've probably heard from of the trollish characters lurking under the Literotica bridge. Do not be discouraged.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Nice story, but needs a more of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That it? that's the best you could do? Really?

What an absolutely shit ending. You ruined the entire story in about 5 paragraphs. Congrats dumb fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was to dry beginning, why was the husband there again? At the get away there should of been other interactions while after the husband left the get away, there could of been the thoughts and conversations while they were seperated, but nothing?

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

This begs for a follow on chapter. It is really a VERY good set up, there is no closure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous