All Comments on 'Faithful?'

by kcfirst

Sort by:
  • 395 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finish the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have seen a few others of this story and got really angry. I hate adultery. This is the best one though but its not brilliant. At least the end is good. First he should have refused to go on that weekend trip. However, as he got sucked in, what should have happened is that when they got to the lodge or whatever and it turned out to be what it was not, that he was sold pup. He should have gone straight home with or without her. End of story. Now, the thing is, did his wife bang John or not? That is the question. Was he too sore to do that after his kicking. Asking her and she may well lie, thus there is only one course of action. Had I written this story she would not have got past talking about the weekend and I would have disabled the cars so she could not drive herself there. Stupid story but one full of intense emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

lc69hunter2 months ago: Tom has a very fragile ego, and is a weak man. I would have allowed this for my wife, especially with the financial incentives to stop it going forward.

Way is this person married if he/se allows this sort of thing. Seems they prefer money over fidelity. I wonder how much trust there his in their marriage. Possible swingers. Should not be married.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Not bad but felt the ending was rushed to conclusion rather quickly

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

I would have left the minute she explained the plan. All damage was already done by the launch meetings with Gail

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Gail was the one who had her head on straight. No one else.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Okay, this whole thing is ridiculous, but I want to address the lack of logic in John, Molly and Gail's plan. They don't include him in the planning because they knew that he'd say "Hell, no" to everything, yet think that he'll react any better to having it sprung on him, just because they have a hot escort for him? At least if he include him in the planning, there's a CHANCE, however small, that he'll go along. At least he'd have opportunity to do as Gail did, stay away so as not to be confronted with the infidelity.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

sbrooks103x, what are you whining about. Where have you seen any logic in LW, this site is full of stories that lonely people dreamed up.

When you think about this a little more you have to ask yourself why would Gayle agree to this nonsense anyway. If she can put a financial vice on "John" then she can do that right from the beginning - "you start affair and you lose everything" and fire the woman without any crap going on for few years like it was described.

In this story there is at least original plot. The problem is there is no meat on it. Too little and without proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Found two alternate endings... under Faithful... I liked the 3rd alternate story best but think there should've been no divorce. Tom's plan #2 was brillient... my rewrite for the ending ; But instead of going back to the cabin, She realized just how much pain she inflicted on Tom. As all her baggage was already in their car... She called John and said goodbye, hung up and went home with her husband Tom.... If you hadn't read those two stories, read them. and yes, I think there should've been a chapter two.... or combine the two alternate endings with my ending...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need chapter 2.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Yeah after she told him the plan why the hell did he stay?????

He should’ve ripped off his ring threw at her so he hit her and told her loudly and firmly don’t come home. Then jumped in his car and left, got home called his lawyer and got the paperwork for the divorce going.

That way he ruined her plan from the get go.

Stupid story really, l rate it 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just had a re-read. He had her under surveillance for a long time. When he found out what the deal was when they got to the lodge and after seeing how things would play out, a person such as this would not have let it go any further and he would have left either alone or with his wife as soon as he realised the set up. I am sure that he would not have left it play out as far as it did, he is a methodical man. As said he would have bailed out sooner informing his wife if she has any sort of sex or sex acts with him, she would be divorced. Clear cut and honest intervention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

all the alt endings and hype of this story just to find complete disappointment..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very old story. A very jaded, worn and sorry little tale Thousands of years old, and hundreds-of-thousands of variants, and different guises. This version maybe ranking Fair-to-Middling?

Perhaps the original version is `The Garden of Eden', -with Uncle Lucy Fir seducing our stereotypical blonde Eve, who nibbled both his "apples", as she studied hard to broaden her `Biblical Knowledge' of the male form, from the dumb humdrum, -to the Divine!

Having "Just one time" with his `Divine Dick' she obviously reasoned that if Adam loved her enough, he would allow her this ONE CHANCE to `find herself', then fully forgive her "Transgressions"? After all, "it was ONLY Sex, it didn't MEAN anything, and it was only Adam that she loved", -right? Yes! Of course Adam WOULD forgive her once she successfully aroused, seduced and tempted him to "RECLAIM" her pussy! Where else could he go to relieve his blue-balls, -there WERE no other women on God's Green Earth, nobody else to turn to! She would explain (brow-beat) him into submission! She would explain how she would a much better wife for him after the "Just One (Creative) Day, and a far more informed lover, having learned a vast number of new tricks, and techniques from this Devil-Dick! She would return to him, re-affirm and devote her next millennium to being exclusively to him, and his scrawny little human willy, as God had instructed her in the first place!

IMHO.

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

absolute rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need another chapter

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Incomplete story. No followup on the fairly simple tale you tell. Too open ended.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I love this story! Great Idea, Great Story, Great Writing, Great Trauma, Great Drama, Great Heartbreak, Holy Moly this is just as Traumatic as The Bridge or Strange Car in the Driveway or February Sucks! Wow, I am just torn up with this story. Rooting for Hubby and saying "FUCK YOU" the the wife upon her return home. I loved the line "lost her lover and her husband in the same weekend"! LOL that was great. Thank YOU so much 5 stars I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uh huh, mmmhmm she's a slut of the first order. Gone upstairs to BR to have a cry and self pity session. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Molly needed to pay a lot worse, very painful price for doing that to hubby! So did chump-change John and Gail!

Hubby needed to extract his painful payback from Molly, as well, or she would learn nothing about falling in love with another man and then fucking him like she had, all weekend long! Shje would prove-out, soon enough with the next good looking cock she saw looking her way, that old cliche about cheaters, is really TRUTH...

"Once a cheater...always a cheater!"

This whole story theme, forced cucking of innocent good spouses, right in front of him, with her affair lover at his very remote mountain retreat cabin, is such a worn-out, overused used story plot here in LW...

So, before I stuff my hoof in my mouth, clear up to my hip socket, I better just say my last bit, and shut this comment down.

Since I DETEST all cuck stories, and this author didn't warn us before story start, this is a cucked spouse story, and since I so REALLY HATE cucked spouse stories, I only gave this story1 star, because there are no negative minus stars, I could give it.

The writing was good and clean, well edited, so I guess it deserves 1 star for that much effort...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was just a variation of Richard Gerald's "The Bridge". Fairly poorly written but I liked the story line.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

It's almost the same setting as "indecent proposal" but poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My reactions when my wife tells me shes in love w. someone else, shes gonna fuck him for the weekend, tchen rerteun to me and be the best slut/wife ever; when she leans in to kiss me, I bite her lips as hard as I can, trying to hopefully bite thru them, then shes in the hosp getting lips sewn back on or trying to kiss and giver blowjobs to her lover w/ lips hurting and bruised. Then when i face asshole , if im still there , i dont 1-miss my target, & 2-dont kick w/ my toes(WTF?) but with the top of the foot, (what you use when properly kicking someone in the crotch). Then when soon to be x returns home w/ lover, she gets kicked in the cunt same a loverboi as soon as shes says im home honey. theres pubic bones to break as well as give the clit vag a good wake up call. only democrap whores and insane cunts(sorry thats redundant,eh) think they can draw aline like that and go back to normal. rk

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

It’s one of those weird stories where the wife does something unforgivable, then is shocked at the end of her marriage. Truly dumb.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

The ending was too abrupt. What was her reaction when she finally realised that she had lost both of her loves?

I've read similar stories but the lack of a more complete ending hurts this story.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

stupid bitch, oh pardon me this is the 'wokeness' era isn't it? Your supposed to understand and go along with anything and everything and not make judgements. Let me think..........Bullshit! Good story though it needs a bit more action like 'The Bridge'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife is delusional. I am surprised he did not do more physical damage to the guy. I doubt he would get in much trouble for a first offense. Gail is a bitch. Would have liked more of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My god kcfirst, is this best you can do ?

Be kind to us, take up the violin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

some cuck lover tried to redo this story, and it made me puke. I decided to read the original. You sir, did a great job. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is why you never go anywhere unarmed. Wait until everyone is asleep except the guard, then get your gun out of your bag. Blow out both knees of everyone, starting with the bodyguard. Once everyone is only able to crawl (if they haven't passed out), pour gasoline on the lovers genitals. Set them on fire. Film them screaming, and send it to Gail with a note: "Your next!" If the enablers are able to crawl to safety before the house burns, then they get to live as cripples.

ZK

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

TracklTracklover 1 year ago

Could've been a good story, but the no proper ending... Its like if you wrote an epilogue with two sentences "They divorced. End of story"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 Stars as I would have filed suet against John and Gail . After suing the company for all that I could . I also think the 2 shots to the Bodyguards legs was a good touch . Plus the note to Gail that she and the bodyguards wife were next .My wife said that Gail and John and Molly all deserved some STD to share ..

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Ending was too abrupt. Not good, and also very similar to at least one or two other (which, by the way, had much more story with detailed ending).

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

The critical differences (IMHO) between Loving Wives and Erotic Coupling are a) at least one significant other, often with some upset of the that person’s sense of the marital relationship; and b) the process of adjusting that relationship. Both aspects were present, so the category is correct, however the second part is addressed very briefly and shortly after the long-term suspicions were confirmed. A time-frame where emotions often outruns serious and thoughtful analysis. If Hubby can hold steady with his plan, then the story is over. However, Hubby, weakens his own plan by inviting Sweetie to cohabit (implicitly platonically.) So, their adjustment is almost sure to have Sweetie reminding him of their best memories and her revealing her skimpiest lingerie. Plus preparing his favorite foods! So this story is incomplete!

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

How many more non talented authors pick up an old story line and just run it out without adding anything to it. I have seen this story so many times that I knew the ending before I got two paragraphs into it. No originality

CruachanCruachanover 1 year ago

Instant divorce but at least a better ending than sunshineman2019’s fantasy.

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Une fin très nulle! Ne mérite pas la lecture.

MkflowMkflowover 1 year ago

Why do a lot you writers never finish the stories? What a stupid ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid ending, with no emotional payoff. Has this author ever heard of the “denouement”? Go take a creative writing course.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Didn't like it. Basic premise has been done to death.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

All's well that ends well.

I'm waiting for someone to write it this way. "After she told me what the weekend was for, I took her in my arms, looked her deeply in her eyes, and head butted her breaking her nose. I then said, "go ahead and fuck him now bitch. See how much fun that is"."

By the way, Sunshineman2019 wrote a version of this that has to be the biggest eye roller version ever. Smart though, he didn't allow comments 🤣

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

@dark2donut2 "Original plot?" This is weak rip-off of RichardGerald's The Bridge, complete with the weekend get-away.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@sbrooks103x,

always trying to get the writers to change their stories to suit you.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Read again. Early stop.

How about I told her to give me a hug first. I faked tripping, head butted her breaking her nose and told her I hoped that didn’t ruin the sex for her.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Had the same reaction last time. At least he didn’t take it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 Stars on this one . I would have left their on the first night . Divorce here I come I do not need a cheating Slut for a wife

sneakoneoutsneakoneoutabout 1 year ago

Why didn’t he once threaten her with divorce at the start. The ending was too abrupt. 4

sneakoneoutsneakoneoutabout 1 year ago

Can someone tell me what this phrase means. I didn't just say 'I love John', I said that I am 'in love' with John.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing to fight for here. Assoon as she said she loved me but was in love w/asshole, I would have left. No violence at this point but no marriage either. some lameo but honest lame-o asked whats the dif b/w i love and i am in love, heres my take::: she loves her house, her creature comforts, the human who pays for most of the creature comforts, her favorite bra, shoes, dress, restaurant, etc. she loves shit she takes for granted, could mean or equate to she really likes all that, but its all old emotion, not current, not active, not really important , she loves hubby like she loves the view accross the lake,(i hope thats clear), Now being in love is new, current, taking place now, indicates active, not passsive emotion, indicates passion, inability to control self about these emotions, ( not sure if ive made the difference clear but, to me and many if not most people the difference is clear, important and very bad news). She wants needs this other person urgently, will fight and hurt others to get her need met, will take no prisoners and anyone not onboard w/ her view of the situation is an enemy ,an obstacle and needs to be destroyed or eliminated etc. It means the one im "in love with" is the most important person in my life much more so than the old boring bed mate who provides me w/ everything to survive but not what makes life worth living, its the kiss of death to any partner/relationship. Hes reacting correctly even if a little slow. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

'In one weekend she had lost her lover and her husband'. Shucks, I do love a happy ending, five stars!

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Nothing original here.

Unbelievable. Silly nonsense. No one in the world does this shit, and anybody who likes reading about it is a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 Stars on this one . I would have left after hearing the whole story . Screw Gail also as She did not care about a Married couple .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ruttweiler, start writing your own stuff and then open yourself up to criticism. These are stories for entertainment.

People and things are exaggerated. I like trying to figure out, as a male, what I would do in such a preposterous

situation. Lighten up!

inka2222inka222212 months ago

@anon- that idiot rutt just hates any story where the man isn't totally destroyed or turned into an actual cuck, so he writes shit comments on all of them. Ignore that moron's spammy whining.

deependerdeepender10 months ago

"I spent the rest of the weekend sitting at home in my recliner, staring at the TV."

.

Yup. He's an "American"!

RocketMan12RocketMan1210 months ago

The best I can say is weak. It’s like a half a story.

I guess an Aussie would have sat in the lounge and watched the Telly

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Surely she'd expect him to divorce her straight away

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

He stuck around to watch his wife cheat on him? He considered screwing the escort? The whole Femdom agitprop story is too artificial and concocted.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The alternate ending I want to see is Tom taking up with Jacki and discovering that they have a lot in common, including the desire for the children that Molly had steadfastly denied him for all these years. "Sorry, not sorry Molly. I would have remained true to you for the rest of our lives, but you opened the door and having stepped through there's no going back. Perhaps Gail will find it in her heart to let you move in to her and John's spare room."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"I spent the rest of the weekend sitting at home in my recliner, staring at the TV."

.

Yup. He's a gutless wonder"!

goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

The ending of this just fell off a cliff. No resolution. No BTB. It just sucked.

pukgpukg10 months ago

I thought American men were better than that He should have been back in his car the moment they got there and knew he was set up !

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Like some other commenters I’ll beat a dead horse. Rick should not leave walking.

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

GREAT STORY!!! 5 stars!

RobcolesRobcoles9 months ago

I note pukg’s comment below about ‘American’ men. I think the word ‘American’ is redundant. No man in his right mind would stand for that. I’m a Brit and if it were me, all parties involved would burn, apart from maybe the security guy and his wife. John’s wife is an even worse offender than he is!

BSreaderBSreader9 months ago
It

Was unfinished by the original author. No stars, because of that reason.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a whimp. She was employed by a company doing business in the US therefore all labor rules apply. Divorce sue her employer. Watch as his ass get stranded in England.

goodshoes2goodshoes29 months ago

Not even worth commenting except for this. It sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story man but cant we get a chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think most BTB stories are hyperbolic and unrealistic but the MC in this story did not act like a man (or loving spouse of either sex) should. Tom (from "Wife's Reunion") acted much more as a man should.

The MC in this story even watched them cuddle up and kiss for 15 minutes and still let that bitch in the house. He should have simply handed her divorce papers as soon as they pulled up. Maybe punched John in the face a couple times--ok that would put him in jail, but still. Fuck John lol

But cool story bro

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When he fund her bags had moved rooms, any normal person would have gone 'Ape' and told her I am leaving now. |I will proceed with divorce proceedings and to kick her rectonials. A good slap round the chops would not have hurt as well. He was too laid back and did things far too late in the day.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The ending to this story was just too lame, to sue a word. No sane person would have stood up to what he was put through. As some have said he would have made a scene as soon as he was informed. I copied the story and then put my own ending to it.

He leaves the lodge giving the ultimatums including a divorce. He turns his phone off. When he gets home he emails all his wife's company contacts he has and all of their personal contacts saying what has occurred. He sends the email three times just because he can. This brings Gail to his front door banging on it and cry saying he had ruined everything and that the promotion was in jeopardy of occurring. He slams the door in her face. He monitors the emails that had read receipts creep up. He tries to get some sleep but is woken up by the three players shouting in his living room. He goes down and tells them to clear out and is informed sex did not occur and he says tough luck. He now waits to see what the fall out will be from his wife's company due to their morals code.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have read this through several times but the husband just seems to be too laid back. Yes he gets upset but would anyone let their spouse do what she was doing in front of you? I would say most would no. Then there is is the sudden blind side that his wife did not tell them the truth of the planned weekend and to top it off no Gail. A sane person would have dragged her backside into the car and gone home or if she refused to go tell her consider herself divorced and their company will be informed in case they have a morals code.

Thus he was a week person to let it go that far. Yes he gave reasons but they were flimsy at best.

This was a good plot but the story let it down.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He knew what was happening and stayed instead of immediately leaving and starting the divorce process.

No separation just get the cheaters out of his life

usaretusaret6 months ago

Much the same as other LW stories I have read. Only difference they were much longer and more intricate , with a very detailed story line. This tale could almost smell of plagiarism if it went any further.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The usual trope very badly done, awful story.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos5 months ago

I swear to god I read another version of this story where Gail plotted to kill John and Molly and Larry with Larry's wife and pin it on the MC.

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Like Trainerofbimbos, I'm sure I've read something so very similar to this. ????

grangurugranguru4 months ago

I am made of a different stuff. If my wife is 4 years in love with a man and still respect her cows, this is to be admired. When she wants for once say good bye forever to this man I would have accepted gladly. Or perhaps willingly. Or just happy that it's gonna be once and only once. A touch and go so to speak. I will have my wife back for the rest of my life. From the very beginning I found silly the lot of money spent following her with detective agencies. In fact my wife started to go to paintings biddings with a fried of us. Again and again. I am not sure if something happened between them and never asked. After a while the paintings buy ended. End of the story. After more than 20 years I still ask myself if I should ask her about it. And each time I answer myself What's the sense of it? I know the answer already.

Nowadays things are treated differently. Wife's are asking men if they can have an open marriage for a while. Or having a threesome. Or wanting to test with another woman. Those mature pairs can understand each other, and differentiate between love and sex.Something absolutely unaccepted only 20 years ago. Now 1.000.000 london citizens go to swingers clubs yearly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An equitable solution for those with belief in traditional marriage. Probably an irritating solution for those for whom marriage is simply a social cover.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He should have changed the locks and left her out there with the prick. Maybe he would take her to England with him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

First question when Molly entered the house...having her sit down. Did you have sex with him, answer either yes or no. Molly takes a deep breath and says...You thought you tried to kick him in the balls. Well, you got him in the lower stomach. What I'm saying is... He suffered a Hernia... You saw him out there... He's got such pain that he can't stand up... You left. I realize my mistake by seeing to him first but, He laid in bed the rest of the weekend...And the answer to your question is no. Right now, he's headed for the Emergency Room. He's going to get an operation...You left but didn't see, He didn't drive off. his wife drove off with him after he climbed into the backseat to lay down. As for us having sex. Molly kind of snickered, "You totally ruined any possibility of him and I having sex. He was in too much pain... You saw him come around to open my door...He could barely walk... And so, my affair with him wasn't a bit sexual... Oh, and why was I so concerned with him instead of you...? John can't swim. So dear. Am I in the guest room or not?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think Tom's reaction is very reasonable other than the assault. I'd have waited for that postnup to be signed then immediately divorced her once I knew she'd get nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

John should have demanded sign the preup right there with additional clause that they were going to have sex that weekend and that were aware husband did not consent , and immediately iniate divore proceedings.

THEN LEAVE. NO FURTHER CONTACT WITH WIFE TO PROTECT HIMSELF AGAINST FALSE ACCUSATION. ALSO A RESTRAINING ORDER. BLOCK ALL HER MEDIA CONTACT. CHANGE HIS PHONE NUMBER. SHOW FRIENDS AND FAMILY THE PRENUP. GET 1/2 the cash out. Change the locks, let her call the lock Smith.

DO NOT THREATEN OR PHYSICALLY TOUCH EITHER OF THE PERPS.

GET HIMSELF INTO RECOVERY THERAPY NOW AND NO BOOZE.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I've read a version of this story by another author and no I don't mean cookingwithgas follow up version. The only major difference is the husband stayed and heard his wife having sex. I'm not sure who wrote it first as I can't remember the other author. This story ended far too quickly and doesn't feel finished. I'm also wondering why he kept having her followed what made him feel she was cheating? Her actions? Her behaviour? The details are too sparse. Yes she did emotionally cheat on him for years and then physically and he's right to divorce her. But the ending was just rather lame. Sorry this could have been better with more detailed writing but it's a reasonable story. BardnotBard

mndhanson017mndhanson0172 months ago

To the anonymous that said that they would have waited till the postnup was signed, it wouldn't have mattered because signing the postnup means he's giving consent, which he did not. The postnup would have been a waste as divorcing after would not mean anything like it does now. It would still be a regular divorce, nothing else, the only downside is seeing the aftermath and how he moved on.

silverthorne16silverthorne16about 1 month ago

Liked it, but definitely needs a follow-up ending detailing all the repercussions

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 month ago

If roles reversed and it was me with my husband and if the dialog was the same, I would be devastated after hearing "I am in love with..." during their conversation. In fact, everything after that moment, wouldn't matter. I could never get over that. I would never be able to look at him the same ever again. I am sure I would be in a bad mental state and would need help from a team of professionals. How can someone focus such pure meanness and cruelty on someone they love. Fiction I know, but I'm sure worse things have happened.

This was a gut wrenching work of art. In fact, you know you have something when I imagine myself, all 115 lbs of sweaty anxiety, in the story while commenting on everything and giving my poor husband sideways dirty looks. One of these days he will take my laptop and toss it out the window., like he did to my Alanis Morissette cd, :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

The fact that he stayed at the cabin after that talk with Molly showed that he was practicing to be a cuckold. When he allowed her back into the house after her triumphant return sealed it. I hate cuckold stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous