All Comments on 'Faithful Lou Ann goes on Vacation'

by John Randolph

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I see the LW troll has showed up early

And he is already posting multiple negative comments. Hell, he couldn’t even bother to make them different this time. What a pathetic loser. Soon he will post under one of his aliases, maybe justgr8 or 26thNC or bayernpeter1 and try to act like more than one loser exists and has devoted his life to posting this hatred, but we all know there is only one. One. Pathetic. Loser.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
Author Has Decent Ideas and Nice Pacing but Dialogue Skills Are MIA

Keep trying . You’re on the right track. The characters need to be defined as well in their verbal interchanges closer to the level that their internal process are declared to reader. I like how you showed the process without making outcome a certainty. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Please let’s see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Comments are funnier than the story

The story needs some help. It was disjointed and the characters are simply unlikable people. Neither fun or entertaining to read. The commentators are as usual. Angry and caustic. But when commentators complain about other commentators I just have to laugh. The reality is that not many people comment. Seems that a lot of the cranky ones DO comment. That's how things roll in this section. But more people do vote. So when you have a story that scores in the low 2's, you know you have a bad story. Get a life people. This is a free site. These are amateur writers. And this has turned into a hostile environment. No need to blast every story you don't like. Just read it and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
to last commenter

You're absolutely right, comments are really funny and most time better than the actual story, as far as quality of reading. lol

But I enjoy harassing these clowns who think their opinion is the only one valid and others should't be allowed to voice theirs. Telling the author to delete comments is really stupid. Now it appears we have one individual who is doing just that, moaning on every loving wives story about others. He/she never leaves an opinion on the story itself just on other comments. Now in my book that makes him an asshole, dupek,idiot,arschloch,trap,gilipollas,Kreten,lul,Connard,imbecil,kusipaa,seggfej,Rassgat,Stronzo,idiota,Idiotule. Get the message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Comments

First the story. Wives teasing other guys are great. I didn’t care for the way the husband wanted to dangle the carrot and then rip it away while figuratively kicking him in the balls. I wish the part about her showing up at his room in the morning was real and not a dream.

Now, as for the comments. It’s always great to have feedback, both praise and constructive criticism. However I see so many hate filled comments that ar clearly coming from one or two individuals pretending to be others that it’s saddening. Especially when the comments have zero value other than to vilify all those who either read or write the Loving Wives stories. I for one would love to read a story and not see ten posts saying “garbage” “sick” “trash” and telling us they voted 1*. I can honestly see why there has been some pushback lately. And to be honest, I think most authors should disable comments if this happens or delete those that bring nothing to the conversation.

Keep writing and we will keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I see the troll doesn’t quite get it

He doesn’t understand that it’s not his opinion on the stories that no one likes, it’s that he can’t stand any story where the wife has sex with others even though that’s what this entire category is supposed to be about. Literotica’s own description is “extra-marital fun, swinging, sharing and more.” But he has taken it upon himself to spout off his vitriol when people come here specifically to read just such stories. It’s clear he can’t stand to be called at as he reverts back to personal attacks using tired old cliches...”your mother’s basement.” Clearly he has no clue that most people reading these stories are in the lifestyle with a hot wife of their own and contemplating becoming one. I suppose all we can hope for is he gets himself so worked up that he has an aneurysm. And as far as authors deleting comments like his, let’s all hope they continue to do so and we can all enjoy a happy place where wives are sucking cocks and getting fucked by multiple men daily.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
I see the anonymous commentor to "I see the troll doesn’t quite get it"doesnt get it!

Maybe your brain isnt on the same level than of an average citizen. If someone post at that site he accept criticism. Thats how it works. And if trolls like you comment on others critique then may it be. The garden of god contains many crazy animals!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bayernpeter you ARE the troll

Just one more if your aliases.

Sad

Pathetic

Loser

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow I just wanted to saw I didn’t think she should be called Faithful

But it looks like I stepped into a comment war. Is that a thing?

For the record, I’m on side of sexy wives, hot sex and outstanding orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A simple

it sucks will do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just.Awful.

A waste of time !! Poorly written !! An awful conclusion !! 3rd garade grammar !! And WAY too many useless exclamation points !!

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Where are the names?

18 comments so far and 16 of them Anonymous. Many of the usual names have been missing from quite a few LW stories in the last few days. Is this a trend?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why does she

stays married to such a shitty and low man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Wow, disappointed! Enjoyed it, until it ended, with a "thud"

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
oh

a trend huh thot it was bc this is a wack off story not a serious LW story, wasnt even a good wack off story tho. i usually dont comment on these stories but saw lue's comment lol

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Anonymouse, did you see what ML did there?

You don't even have to register a name, just put an identifier at the foot of your comment and I could address you by that identifier; just as I could address him as ML, and as you can address me as luedon.

See how easy it is?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Simply to piss off the troll and because he seems like hat we care enough about him that he must tell us every time he scores a story. He is such a....

Sad

Pathetic

Loser

trandall9991trandall9991about 6 years ago
I thought this would be a btb????

Instead she cheated on husband, and had the gall to tell the other what he was doing. Just don't go along with it. You are a separate person and as such what you did has consequences. You might want to write a part 2 where Billy gets the shit beat out him and the wife has to get on HIV/Aids drugs. This was a bad story from the beginning. I gave it one star. No redeeming value to any of the characters. I understand the husband wanted Billy to suffer after all he was a predator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Are you an idiot or what??

Seems you are a realy mental ill buddy! Try psycho-analysis it may help. If not go to a nuthouse!!

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Fucking cuck. You just HAD to ruin it, didn't you!? A good faith wife story and an idiot husband who is an idiot. Should have just left it there. This rancid garbage of a sequel is worthy of only contempt.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Ridiculous

One in a string of really bad stories for this poor guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous