All Comments on 'Faithful Wife Submits Ch. 01'

by NC_Coastal

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
venus_canvenus_canabout 1 year ago

Interesting start - short but you have left us wanting more

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Just move on folks nothing happening here.

3 stars. Bleh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is this a mystery story? You have left us hanging.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Where to start:

First, at 18, he would be a camp counsellor, not a camper.

Second: you don’t become a dental hygienist by going to college. It’s a 2 year diploma degree. What did she major in that she became a dental hygienist?

Also, the burnout rate for hygienists is insane. I’ve seen dentists yell at them and dock their pay for not getting something right.

What does Well Done do that he can work 9-5? Why is he groomed to take over her dads business? Why isn’t she?

Third: people don’t change, so why did she? And how was Well Done able to afford ANC considering he dropped out of football?

This story poses way more questions than answers. And the ending went straight into bizarre land. It’s like she’s been hit by a Martian BDSM ray while become one more submissive and withdrawn.

Like. What in the fuck are you smoking that thistles sense?

CharetteCharetteabout 1 year ago

nice so far , but pleeease not another Cuckold /Sharing Story ...

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Why write something this short as part of a series?

There is a huge gap in character development.

Hopefully part 2 will improve.

mainer42mainer42about 1 year ago

just bad. If you do not like the way you write, then don't!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not quite as critical as Whackdoodle. But! 961 words is less than 1/4 of a normal Lit page! Your cliffhanger is "spank me?" Hardly something that makes me want to read the next part. Either write the full story or several pages of it and leave it hanging with something serious. They go to the reunion, and he sees her sneaking out with an old boyfriend. He follows them up through the hotel until she goes into the BF's room. Just some advice. I won't score it, there's not enough here.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year ago

half and intro to a story if that. why bother to submit this little?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So-so intro. Where's the actual story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rough Draft? This was a word salad, something that should've been developed into a longer, actual story, after much clean-up and tweaking. Things like this should be tagged as a "vignette" or "scene."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3 Stars. A story going nowhere and achieving it.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 year ago

It seems like a good story that just decided to stop going anywhere!!! WTF?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 1 year ago

You could probably make a good story out of this, but it'll take work. I think you're good enough to pull it off.

Sorry, but as it stands I can only give it a 3. cd

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Nice intro.

Making a comment so I can check out the first real meat of the story when it comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Try to find an editor. This was a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dull. Get to it.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

What was that. I expect better from a real Fighting Camel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Off to a bad start. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh god no more please

kiteareskitearesabout 1 year ago

You forgot to finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What was that??

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955about 1 year ago

First submission of this story needed more to be interesting enough to look out for more chapters.

ausreaderausreaderabout 1 year ago

Nothing in it but so well written making you wanting part 2 - nicely done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNC_Coastal@NC_Coastal
48-year-old writer from the South. Love erotica and have wanted to write like this for years. I have a big imagination and love to chat and cam. Just discovered the chat room here. I'm a work in progress, into everything and love to play online. Pics for pics. Open-minded.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES