Faithfulness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was clearly different, and all the details became more and more apparent as I adjusted to the reality. She was wearing make up and her hair was full and flowing, as if she had been to the top hair stylist in Hollywood. There was something in the way she stood in high platform heels like I've never seen her wear before, she stood with authority, with sex appeal like I never experienced from her before. She looked, amazing! I had never seen this side of her before. She was always naturally beautiful, the kind of woman who didn't need accessories of any kind to be the most beautiful woman in the room, but, the way she looked then, it was literally stunning. My jaw couldn't possibly drop any more, but if it could, it would have fallen off my face and landed on the floor.

At the same time, she was covered in what I imagine, though I don't want to, in, shall I call them, juices? There was thick clear and whitish fluid all over her body, especially her face and her large breasts, as if the pastor had, shall I say, "finished" on her many times over. I was horrified and disgusted.

"What are you doing here Rob?" she asked.

"What am I doing here?? What on earth is going on and what are you doing?" I yelled so hard I practically shrieked. "You're MY wife, and that's MY DAUGHTER! And that man is supposed to be a MAN OF GOD! I've trusted his faithful service to GOD all my life! And," I stopped suddenly, because, a reality too big to contemplate all at once was entering into my thoughts. It was like the start of an avalanche where just a few rocks tumble down, but you know a massive rush is going to follow.

I realized this was not the first year they had been here. Maybe they had come here and done this every single year, while I was out suffering in the harshest of conditions. They were betraying me, and then another boulder fell down the mountain of my mind, which is that this couldn't just be something that happened once a year during our annual charity events. The pastor had arranged that, had arranged everything. He had been taking my wife all along, all my life practically! And now, he was taking my daughter! There were so many other details! He, he must have had his way with my wife at our wedding! He had my wife in his office in her beautiful wedding dress while I waited around like a dupe in the church! How he made me and my wife refrain from everything a man and a woman can do together! Things I now could see plain as day that he was doing!

There was more, so much more, but it overwhelmed me, and I went from thinking about the situation and I went into an emotional rage! I yelled at the pastor, "YOU TOOK MY WIFE FROM ME! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING! MY DAUGHTER! MY LIFE! YOU, YOU BETRAYED ME!!"

I took a step forward, and as God as my witness, had I kept going forward, I think I might have literally killed him. But, I felt myself being grabbed by my shirt from behind and I was spun around and everything from that moment was a blur. I was punched in the stomach so hard it knocked all the wind out of me. And then I was punched in the jaw and I lost my sense of balance. I was thrown around, and I heard talking, and some yelling, and I think I was being set upon by two large black men, one of them was probably the one I met outside. I think the talking was the pastor calmly instructing them. I took a few more hits, and I was knocked to the ground, and dragged around, and then, I have no idea how I got there because everything was just a blur, but, I was tossed in the pool, and I was being held underwater.

I thought they might be intending to kill me and I fought like a madman, but I wasn't even sure where they were standing, and I was so dizzy, and as my chest tightened from lack of air, it became harder to focus. Just at the point where I think my body accepted my fate and I stopped struggling, I was pulled up.

I gasped and gulped for air. I got just enough air to regain some sense of my surroundings, and I heard the pastor say, calmly, "A little more," and then a hand holding me by the back of my head pushed me down under water. I reflexively struggled a little a bit, but some part of me understood they weren't intending to kill me, they were subduing me, and the point was to make me stop fighting, so, I held still.

My head was pulled up again, and then, I heard my daughter, giggling like she used to when she was younger, and playfully said, "Again!" while clapping her hands. I was pushed down another time, and held down for a while.

When I was brought up again, I was allowed above the water long enough to take in my situation. There were two large muscular men on either side of me, each holding an arm and holding them straight and pulling them backward and twisting them so that I was held immobile. My legs were free enough, but, there was no question that they had so much advantage over me that if I tried some kind of kick or something, one or both of them would be able to overpower me and most likely force me under water again.

The pastor was now sitting on the edge of his beach recliner, facing toward me, with my daughter on her knees beside him, like he was a king and she was some kind of concubine. She was, and it disgusts me to say this, she had one hand on his penis, stroking it up and down. He other hand casually rested on his thigh. He had one arm around her shoulders, and playing with her long beautiful hair, and his other hand resting on his knee.

My wife was standing closer to me, near the edge of the pool. With her hands on her hips, her long legs straightened out, she looked like a goddess towering above me. All around were other gorgeous women who had gathered to survey the scene. You have never seen such a collection of beauty, all of them would put Victoria's Secret models to shame. And now I was sure that many of them were wives and daughters of friends of mine. It was Cindy who I had seen before, and I recognized my friend Steve's wife Katie, and Ophelia who was married to another friend, and so many other women in my community. It was like I was being degraded and humiliated in front of every beautiful woman in my congregation and neighborhood.

"Stop embarrassing yourself," Maggie said to me. I knew better than to reply. Instead, I glared at the pastor.

"Well, Rob, the truth is now upon you. I can't even imagine the pain and hurt you are going to go through from here, as you realize so many details from the last, 18 years? More? It's going to be a lot to review in your mind. And, hah hah hah!" Chastity giggled a bit, which drew the pastors attention. She straightened up so that she could kiss him, and in doing so arched her back so that her chest stuck out. Her big, no, I can't focus on that. But, the pastor did. He kissed her passionately, and then he pulled back a bit, and he put his perverse hands on her firm, on her chest, and he lingered there. I think I was so angry that I was surprised the water around me didn't boil.

"Ah, Rob, I suppose it's good that you've chosen this year to come join us and discover the truth," the pastor said as he brought my daughter under his arm. "After all, you and I have been talking recently about how badly you want to fuck your daughter."

"What!?" I yelled. "Chastity, don't listen to him, it's completely untrue!".

Chastity laughed, and she stood up so I could see her whole body. "Oh, come on daddy, I know you want to fuck me. I even know you've been whacking off thinking about me. Tell me daddy, what do you want to do to me? Do you want to put your little cock between my big tits? Do you want to fuck me from behind and watch my ass as you slam into me? Do you want me to suck your cock?" When she said that, she, my wife Maggie, and the Pastor all laughed like there was some kind of joke. Then Chastity went on. "Oh, right, you've NEVER had your little dick sucked, have you daddy? By any woman, not even by mom! Poor daddy, you're really missing out. I'm really, really good at it."

With that, she turned, and the way she moved, she was so sexy, she crouched down, keeping balance atop her high heels, and arched her back so her behind showed off its perfect curve, and she grabbed hold of the base of the Pastor's penis. The two of them turned to the side so that I'd be able to see every little detail. She opened her mouth, and, the way she took the Pastor's enormous penis into her mouth, it was at once hard to believe any woman could fit it in her mouth, but the way my daughter moved, it was like she had done it countless times before.

"Oooooaaaah, yeah," The Pastor said as he moaned with pleasure. "She's not joking, she is amazing. She really takes after her mother that way." I tried to look away, but one of the men holding me grabbed me by the hair on the back of my head and forced me to face toward the Pastor and my daughter. "No, you have to watch this," This Pastor said. Just imagine her doing this to you. Your own gorgeous daughter, a daughter so beautiful no father could resist wanting to fuck her, with her gorgeous mouth on your

little dick. This is what you've been yearning for, what you've been denied all your life. And your daughter is giving it all to me!"

"No!" I said, "No, that's not what I want! Chastity, sweetheart, you can't want this! This isn't how we raised you!"

"It's exactly how we raised her," Maggie said with an evil laugh. "I mean," she continued, "we as in the Pastor and I, of course!" Then Chastity got up again, her lips making a wet popping sound as she took her mouth off the Pastor. She walked over to the edge of the pool, and got down on her hands and knees in front of me, so that her huge breasts were pressed between her arms like a model posing on the cover of a magazine. Her lips were shiny with with fluids she got from the Pastor.

"Come on daddy, admit it, admit you want to fuck me. It's important to tell the truth."

Then I head the Pastor behind her say, "Maggie, would you do us the favor of checking?" Then my wife kicked off her heels, and walked down some steps into the pool. She walked up to me and, under the water, she casually put her hand on my penis, which was as hard as it could be.

"Oh, he wants to fuck her," Maggie said, and everyone laughed.

"No, I," I stammered, and I could feel hot tears run down my cheeks, contrasting against the cool water that was on my face from the pool.

My wife got out of the pool again, and she went over beside my daughter. At the same time, the Pastor walked over to the edge of the pool, and he stood above me, his, his penis, like this horizontal tower, it felt like it blotted out the sun itself! It seemed like it towered above me. My wife and my daughter were kneeling on either side of him, and they both started to lick his, I should call it his cock, there's no holding back on how to describe the situation any more, they licked and sucked his cock with their mouths, and they pumped it at the base with their hands.

"Yes, Rob, now you know the truth. So many years, its been me denying you sex, making you believe it's God's will that you suppress your urges, making you cry when you wanted to spank off your little dick thinking about your wife. Remember how you'd phone me and tell me about all the things you wanted to do to Maggie! While you were desperately trying to not touch your little dick, I was fucking her, and we listened to you and did everything that you wanted to do! I got everything that you wanted and more! God, how pathetic you were! You weren't even fucking your own gorgeous wife!! BUT I WAS!!! HAH HAH HAH!!" He laughed so heartily, with such satisfaction.

He went on with his little speech, "On your wedding day, I fucked your wife until she was sore! At Bible classes! She would go out with her friends and they would come see me and I would fuck all of them! You would phone me and cry like a little baby about how you wanted to masturbate, and I was fucking your wife while we both listened to how pathetic you are! I made you give up sex for your WHOLE LIFE, and I was fucking your gorgeous wife THE WHOLE TIME! I don't know if any man has been denied so much while another man took it from him! That is God's real plan! There are lions and sheep, and I'm a lion and you're a sheep! You pathetic loser! And now, now! Now you yearn to fuck your daughter like some pathetic pervert, and I am doing that instead of you! Your most darkest desire, I get to have and you don't! I get to have it and YOU DON'T! I'M FUCKING YOUR WIFE AND YOUR DAUGHTER! Your wife AND your daughter! AT THE SAME TIME! You pathetic little shit! Could a man be any more cuckolded than you? What you really want to do you can't do and shouldn't even want to do, and yet I take even that from you! You've never even had a woman's mouth touch your little dick, and I have BOTH your wife and your daughter worshiping my cock with their mouths AT THE SAME TIME! I'm practically a God myself! Look at my cock! LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT MY HUGE COCK! WATCH YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOUR WIFE MAKE ME CUM! WATCH!!"

I felt the two men on either side of me let go and pull away. As they did, one said, "if you try anything, we'll fucking shoot you." I was left sitting there in the pool, just staring upwards as my gorgeous wife and hot and sexy and so fuckable daughter gave the Pastor an incredible blowjob.

It was all true, I had never really had sex, in that the sex I had with my wife was deliberately designed to be unsatisfying and embarrassing. My whole life, I wanted her so bad it literal hurt. And now, I was watching my daughter turn into another woman I wanted so much and couldn't have. She was so hot! She was so sexy! She was so gorgeous! And she and my beautiful wife were sucking another man's cock in front of me.

"You FUCKING LOSER!" The pastor yelled, and I realized all his shouting and belittling me were part of him getting so turned on by what my wife and daughter were doing to his massive cock. "WHY DON'T YOU CUM ALL OVER YOURSELF WHILE I FUCK YOUR WIFE! THAT'S WHAT YOU WOULD DO INSTEAD OF FUCKING YOUR WIFE, ISN'T IT? ISN'T IT YOU LITTLE SHIT? YOU WOULD JERK OFF AND CUM ON YOURSELF INSTEAD OF BEING A MAN!!" All the women gathered around giggled and pointed at me, making me feel even more humiliated, if that were possible. The Pastor went on. "WATCH YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER WORSHIP MY COCK! THEY LOVE MY COCK! YOUR WIFE AND YOUR DAUGHTER LOVE MY COCK MORE THAN THEY LOVE YOU! THEY DON'T LOVE YOU AT ALL BUT THEY FUCKING LOVE MY COCK LIKE IT'S THEIR GOD! MY COCK IS THEIR GOD! MY COCK IS GOD! MY COCK! MY COCK! MY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!"

As he yelled that out, huge loads of thick, sticky, lumpy ropes of cum shot outward from his dick and landed on me, on top of my head, some of it making a splat sound as it hit the water. Cum squirted again and again from his cock, as he arched his back and grimaced as if so much cum was pulsing through his throbbing cock that it almost hurt to get it all out. And my wife and my daughter never stopped pumping, as they had their mouths on either side of his thick veiny cock, licking and pressing their tongues against it hard, and pumping the base with their hands. I can't believe how much cum came out of the Pastor, and I cowered as each pearly string landed on my face and head.

Finally, it ended, and I heard the three of them, and most of the other women around laugh lightly, as if a good joke had just been told, and everyone was relaxing afterward. My wife and daughter stood up and were kissing and licking the Pastor in a three way kiss, passionately and lovingly. Each of them looked so beautiful. Most of the other women were starting to sit down or relax, start to sip at their drinks. It seemed the main event was over, and they were all satisfied with my humiliation.

I thought I was done, so I turned slightly, to walk toward the stairs of the pool, expecting that I was probably expected to leave, to go home, and to prepare for a divorce or something.

But as soon as I moved without permission, the Pastor said, "Woa! Where do you think you're going you dumb little shit? Stay right there, you're not done yet!" I looked up, even though his cum was stinging one of my eyes and having to keep it partly closed was making it hard to look around, but I glanced to the side and I could see that the two men who were guards were both holding large hand guns. I realized that I was on some island in the middle of nowhere where I didn't know the laws or who was in charge, and that it might even be the Pastor! I realized he could have me shot, and I don't even know if he would even be arrested for it!

I looked up at him, my head bowed but raising my eyes, and I could see him spread his legs a little, and he sort of relaxed. My wife Maggie and daughter Chastity were still on either side of him, and kissing and snuggling up against him, but then I noticed that both of them still had a hand on his monstrous thick cock. It had lost some of its hardness after he came, but it was still mostly erect, and it had a heavy, meaty quality to it, like a shotgun made of flesh. I realized that my wife and daughter were holding it so it was aimed at me, and I started to realize what was coming next.

I twitched as if I might reflexively try to escape, but the Pastor said, "Don't you fucking move. You're about to enter a new phase of life, and for that, you need to be baptized!" Everyone laughed again, and I felt so humiliated, streaks of a man's cum on me, standing below the man who had taken my wife and daughter from me, and the laughter of women all around me. I knew it was coming, so the wait was agonizing. Everyone knew what was coming, and the longer the wait, women giggled with the building tension.

My wife purred in his ear, "Are you going to piss on him now?"

And the Pastor said, "yes, here it comes," And then he held his breath as if he was just about to piss, and I flinched, and then nothing happened. The Pastor let his breath out again, and everyone laughed like it was a big joke. "Actually, I don't think he's ready." The Pastor said. I looked around, confused. I could tell everyone knew what he meant except me.

Then Chastity, my own daughter, said, "Duh, daddy, open your mouth." Everyone laughed again.

"No! I won't do that! You can't make me!" Then I heard the men on both sides of me cock their guns, and I looked up at the Pastor and he shrugged with a smirk, as if to say, "what are you going to do?". I felt so humiliated.

Then the Pastor said, "Come on, we can't wait all day. I can't wait much longer. I've been drinking lots of water!" Everyone laughed. I moved my head around, like a tiger trapped in a cage. I thought about rushing him, but I knew the water would slow me down. Was it better to get shot in an absolutely futile attempt to show some resistance? I was so confused, and hurt, and I just thought, better to just get through this. God will see me through.

I opened my mouth,

and my daughter said, "Wider, daddy, like you mean it!" Again, everyone laughed.

And then the Pastor said, "Ah, there we go! At last, finally, I caaaaa.... aaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" He sounded so relieved as a powerful jet of hot piss shot out from his gigantic tube of a cock and arced over to land on my head. It splattered and splashed as it bounced off my head and face and landed in the water. My daughter and wife carefully worked his cock around so that the stream landed on my mouth and my outstretched tongue. Fortunately, I didn't have to make a show of actually drinking it, they were content to just spray his piss all over my face and my open mouth was symbolic enough. It was enough for me, too, as I could taste it's acidic, burning flavor on my tongue, and it disgusts me, but it mixed with not only the taste of the chlorinated pool water, but also the globs of cum that were on and around my face that slipped into my mouth. I was so sick I wanted to throw up, but I knew they would just delight in me making even more of an embarrassing mess of myself.