Faithfulness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!" I yelled out, instinctively. "YOU'RE LYING!! YOU'RE LYING!! IT'S NOT TRUE!! IT CAN'T BE TRUE!!" I could physically feel the denial in my mind trying to push back the Pastor's claims because I knew if I accepted it, the pain would just be too much. Raising Chastity with all my love and care, the whole institution of marriage itself, my family, the course of my life that I had taken to serve God. It was insane to consider the hurt of knowing my wife never loved me, was always sexually satisfying the very man who taught me, manipulated me, into not having sex with her. To know the man I trusted and followed his guidance in all things was simply using me for some sexual game he amused himself with. But now, to find out that this beautiful soul that I thought I had brought into this world, that I had nurtured and cared for and given all my love and spirit into caring for, to find out that was all a big lie, that my daughter's whole life was a part of his sick games. It goes beyond words.

Chastity took in a huge breath of excitement and held for a few moments with wide eyes as if she just couldn't believe the exciting news. Then, rapt with enthusiasm, she got up to straddle the Pastor, and slowly lower herself down on his massive cock. It was as if she had to go slow because even though it was always huge and hard, his level of excitement took it to new levels of intensity. The skin of his cock was perfectly smooth as it was engorged to the maximum, and it throbbed and pulsed like a violent monster ready to attack. It seemed to be almost too much for Chastity to take in as his monster cock filled her to the point of pleasurable pain. As she slid down, she said, "Is it true? Please tell me it's true! You're my real daddy? Not that stupid ugly loser! Really honestly and truly? You're my daddy?"

"Hahahah!" The Pastor said, and you have never seen a man so satisfied. He held Chastity by the waist as he guided her down onto his massive dick, and kept guiding her as she started to bounce her perfect ass up and down on his lap, sometimes changing to grind her pussy into him, causing her ass to rock back and forth seductively. "Oh, yes Chastity. I assure you, we did all the tests after you were born to be sure, and as your mother and I watched you grow up into the perfect and superior woman that you are, it only verified more and more that you were mine and had none of this retarded little runt's inferior genes! Hahahah!""

"No no no no no no," I repeated over and over. It was as if I had been struck in the head, causing some kind of concussion, the pain and heartache was so great. It was so twisted, so evil, to make me into a man who wanted to fuck his own daughter, it was twisted to make me have so much uncontrolled lust and desire and then take it away, it was so twisted that she wasn't even the daughter that I was giving up my soul to fuck anyway. It was such a confusing interlocking puzzle of conflicting feelings, the only thing common was how each piece of the puzzle on its own was devastatingly hurtful.

"Oh, yes yes yes yes!" The Pastor said, mocking the way I was repeating myself. "It's all true, Rob. Just think of it! You've been the ultimate cuckold! You've been denied sex with your own wife while I fucked her, and you've been doing all the hard work of raising MY daughter while I got to spend the best of times with her and guiding her spiritually and emotionally to be the perfect angel that I wanted her to be for me! HAHAHAHA!! You are possibly the biggest loser anyone could conceive of being!!"

"Daddy! YES!! DADDY!!" Chastity screamed as waves of pleasure shot up through her spine, causing her to arch her back involuntarily, which also caused her to raise and push out her mammoth tits. The Pastor took advantage of this to grab both breasts roughly and, pushing his head in between them, he squeezed and massaged them and pressed them into his face. Chastity screamed like a wild woman, "FUCK ME!! FUCK ME HARD DADDY!! ONLY MY REAL DADDY'S COCK COULD FEEL LIKE THIS!!"

"Oh, Rob," The Pastor said, as Chastity, HIS OWN DAUGHTER, mashed her huge pillowy breasts into his face, "I'm so glad you chose this year to stumble into the truth! I was going to tell Chastity on this trip and have a big celebration, and now your presence has made the festivities so much better for us! I'm always amazed at how God sees to it that everything works out for me even better than I plan! Hahahah!!"

The Pastor lifted Chastity up of his thick cock and guided her so that she was on her knees in front of him. He grabbed her roughly by the hair on the back of her head and pushed his throbbing hard dick deep into her throat and then pulled all the way out again. Chastity had only a moment to breath before he would do it again, and that's how he fucked her face, hard and aggressive, until finally he said, "AAAHH AAAHHH I'M GOING TO CUM!! I'M GOING TO CUUMMM SO FUCKING HARD! CUUUUMMM SOOOO FUCKING HAAAAARRRRDDDRRRRRNNNNNNNGGGGG!!"

He popped his cock out as Chastity enthusiastically pumped his powerful dick with both hands at it's base, and thick, glutinous, clear and white jets of cum spurted out of his cock. The first shot went straight onto Chastity's face, spattering and sticking and getting into her mouth and on her cheeks and in her hair. Then, as Chastity pumped for all she was worth, The Pastor pulled her aside so that two powerful arcs of cum shot out from the Pastor's cock and spanned the short distance between us so that it splattered on me. Some both gooey streams of cum painted lines that went up my torso and across my face, even though I tried to turn my head. Some landed on my lips and over my nose, so my nostrils were filled with the heavy smell of his semen. Some got onto my hair as some even shot over me. Then the Pastor pulled Chastity back and put her mouth on the head of his cock and he fired more cum into her waiting mouth. It was more than she could swallow, so thick streams of white and clear cum poured out the sides of her mouth and down her chin and dripped heavily onto to the tops of her big round tits.

Although I had seen the Pastor cum before, and got the idea that he often came in big dramatic fountains of cum, it seemed this one was extra satisfying for him. When his orgasm finally subsided, he dropped his shoulders a little, and looked down at Chastity, HIS daughter, and chuckled and she looked back up and, swallowing the last of the cum that was in her mouth, giggled along with him, as if they were both sharing a loving moment of amusement over how hard he had cum. I thought after such a powerful orgasm, he might slow down, but the Pastor isn't like normal men. His cock continued to throb with arousal, as if needed more, as if it had an insatiable appetite for fucking, and that the more sex The Pastor had, the more he needed.

Grabbing Chastity by her hair, he pulled her up and pushed her forward so that she was standing with her legs straight and wide apart, and then he bent her over so that each of her hands was placed on the arm rests of my chair, making her bent over top of me, her huge firm, round, cum covered, tits hanging enticingly just in front of my face. The Pastor stood right behind her, his huge rod poised to enter into her, and he stroked his hands up and down her back, admiringly, "You really should see her from this view, having her look back over her shoulder at you when you're just about to fuck her and she knows it. Just knowing this is my DAUGHTER, and she is this beautiful, wow, Rob, you are really missing out!"

And then he slammed his cock into her, and he rammed her hard, like a machine. "AAAAHHHHH GOD!! IT'S SO GOOD!! IT'S SOO GOOOOOD FUCKING MY PERFECT DAUGHTER!! MY DAUGHTER! SHE'S MINE!!" The Pastor yelled out, while my daughter cooed and moaned and squealed with climax after climax. "You fucking LOSER Rob! How can a man keep living without this?! Most men never get to fuck a woman this beautiful, this perfect, this good at fucking and sucking! But you've never really experienced ANY woman Rob! It's like you're not even a man! YOU'RE

NOT EVEN A MAN!! AAAAHHH GOD YES!! SHE FEELS SO GOOD ON MY COCK!! THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO REALLY BE HER DADDY!! YOU FUCKING LOSER!! YOU FUCKING LOOOOSSERR!!!" While they fucked hard right in front of me, I couldn't help but be mesmerized by her huge tits swinging back and forth with every powerful thrust of The Pastor's cock. I was hypnotized by them, so intensely erotic, in spite of everything they had done to crush me.

While he screamed that out, my daughter squealed, "yes daddy! YES DADDY!! FUCK ME HARD!! YOU'RE A REAL MAN DADDY, NOT LIKE THIS RETARD LOSER!! I ALWAYS KNEW YOUR COCK FELT SPECIAL!! NOW I KNOW, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE MY DADDY!! NOT HIM! YOU!! I WANT MY REAL DADDY'S COCK!! YOUR COOOOCCKK!!! OH GOD, YES, DADDY!! DADDY'S BIG COOOOOOOOCK!!!" He pulled out and sprayed cum everywhere, all over her ass, over her back, in her hair, and some spurts shot beyond her and landed on me again. I can't imagine how a man could be any more degraded than I was as the Pastor's cum landed on me, refreshing the drying cum from when his cum landed on me from earlier. Tears started to stream down my face. I was so humiliated, so hurt, so destroyed inside, and all that had happened since I arrived on the island left me no more energy left to fight my feelings.

"Ahhahahahah!!" Chastity laughed as she looked right into my face. "Look, daddy! He's crying! He's actually crying!! You were always right about him! He's a little girly faggot! What a loser! God, I'm so relieved you're my daddy and not this stupid piece of shit!"

"Awww.." The Pastor said in a mocking tone, "What's the matter, Rob? Does it hurt? Does your whole life being ruined make you all sad?" Then he turned from his childish, bullying mocking voice to a serious one, as he guided Chastity down to her knees in front of me.

"Actually," The Pastor said, "since you're right here anyway, Chastity, maybe we should have you suck his tiny dick just for a moment, just for a couple seconds, just so he can actually know what he's missing. What do you think Rob? Do you want to know what you're missing? After all, now that you know Chastity is not your daughter, it's not even that wrong to do anymore. She's just a perfect, beautiful, superior woman that you've lusted after for so long. Would you like that Rob? After all the pain and humiliation, maybe we could give you just a hint of what you're missing out on."

I was completely unable to control any feelings I had. One moment I was emotionally devastated, the next I was overcome with desire. There was no strength in me to be rational, or consistent, or in any way able to stop whatever impulse I had from rising to the surface. I was a wreck, in an emotional state I had never experienced before, where I was both crying from what the Pastor had done to my life, and hard as I could be because of the vision of Chastity before me, a woman that no man could resist even under normal circumstances. I said, "Oh God, yes, please! PLEASE! Just a little! Just a little! I've never had a woman do that! God, to have my daugh - to have Chastity to that to me! I can't even imagine! Yes, PLEASE! PLEASE!!" And as I said that, I thrust my hips upward, as if I could somehow reach my dick to her beautiful plump and soft lips.

The Pastor looked at me nodding, with a sympathetic look on his face, thinking about it. Chastity lowered herself down toward the head of my dick. As I strained as hard as I could to move upward, she came down within factions of an inch of the tip of my dick. I could feel her hot breath. She reached out her tongue, and it was so close I swear I could feel some kind of electricity between my dick and her tongue, even though it didn't touch. She looked up at me with her big, perfect, beautiful blue eyes, and I thought I might even cum just from the look she was giving me.

"NNNAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" The Pastor said suddenly, laughing, and pulled her head up by the hair, turned her around, and thrust his cock into her mouth so hard it was like he was trying to kill her by choking her! He forced her head down so that her lips were right at the base of his cock, and he kept pushing, grinding her face into his balls and pubic hair and pelvis bone. He laughed heartily, and even though his huge meaty cock was stuffed in her mouth, she choked out a little laughter too. "You're never going to know how, AAAAHHHH, how good this feels, Rob. Never! AHAHAH!! I thought your wife was maybe the best cocksucker out of all the women I fuck, but, your daughter is really making me question that. OOOOOAAAAAAEEEERRRRRR!!! God! Can you imagine? No, of course you can't! Hah hah hah! Watch it, Rob, watch MY daughter to for me what you wanted her to do for you!! Remember Rob? Remember how you wanted her to do this when you thought she was your daughter! You worried and fretted about how it was wrong to do it, and now here I am doing it! I'm the one FUCKING MY OWN DAUGHTER!! I do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I want, while you get NOTHING you want! HAHAHAHA!! You get NOTHING you've ever fantasized about, and I get it all!! Oh, GOD, MY DAUGHTER IS SO GOOD AT SUCKING COCK!! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA!! GOD IT'S SOO GOOOODD!! AAA!!! AHHH!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!! I'M CUMMING IN MY DAUGHTER'S MOUTH!! MY OWN DAUGHTER DRINKS MY CUM!! I'M A FUCKING GOD!! MY COCK IS A GOD!! I DON'T HAVE TO OBEY ANYONE'S RULES!! IIIIII'MM CUUUUUMMMINNNGGG INN MY DAAAAUUUGHTERRR'S MOOOUUUUUUUUAAAAAAARRRRRHHHHH!!!" The Pastor, lost in the ecstasy of his self satisfaction, pushed his huge cock all the way into Chastity's, his daughter's, mouth, right down to the base so that his balls were pressed hard into her chin. She held there so long I thought she would suffocate, but I could hear awkward swallowing noises as he pumped what seemed like it must have been cups of cum.

Most men would not be able to continue, but even after that, they kept fucking and sucking while mocking me for everything that was the lie of my whole life. The whole time, I was hard as a rock, watching the woman so beautiful that I would have fucked her even if I was really her father be fucked by the Pastor's massive cock. By the end of it, she was practically covered head to toe in his cum, and when it amused them they spattered some of it on me. They rested for a while, lovingly in each other's embrace, and ignoring me. I heard Chastity whispering softly to him, "Oh, daddy, I love you soooooooo much. You don't even know! I've always loved you like a father! Always! I never loved him, and I'm so happy that now I can really be with you. I love you so much! And I love daddy's cock!"

Then, at long last, after snuggling lovingly for ages as if I weren't in the same room sniffling and crying, they got up, and they stood in front of me, looking so satisfied. Once again, she held his cock, and I knew he was going to do it again. Casually, as if there was nothing out of place about just pissing on another person, he pissed all over me as I sat there in the chair, a hot stream that Chastity playfully aimed so that it went directly into my face. "AAaaaahhhh" he said, "that feels good. Now, then," and he kept talking, as if he wasn't pissing on me, as casual as someone just talking to someone they bumped into on the street.

"Now that you know the truth, and now that I've seen to it that you will be wanted by the police and shunned by everyone you've ever known, you'll stay here on the island," the Pastor continued, as his stream of piss had died down and his daughter shook it out for him, "There's actually a little prison under the hotel that was probably made back in the 1700s or so. There you can meet the other men I've similarly destroyed. There's only a few of you, so the prison is easy to manage, and you'll find the conditions quite, constricting. Believe me, escape is impossible, unless you can chew your way out of solid iron shackles. But don't worry, you won't be too lonely. We'll sometimes Skype call you so you can watch us fuck!! And every now and again, we'll come and visit for vacation, just as we have for all these years, and I'll come down to the prison to piss on you. Oh, but don't worry, it's not all bad. From now, on, you'll be permitted to masturbate as much as you want!"

When he said that, he and my daughter laughed, and as they did, my daughter shook her said and said, "fucking pathetic."

Then, the Pastor went on. "The important thing for you to remember, the thing I want you to reflect and think about while you sit in on the dirt floor of an old drafty prison, naked and chained in rusty shackles, with a bucket to shit in and a puddle of your own piss around you, that I'll be lying in YOUR big comfortable king size bed, in your beautiful suburban house, hanging out with your friends, enjoying an ideal life, while I FUCK THE WIFE I TOOK FROM YOU, and FUCK THE DAUGHTER I TOOK FROM YOU!! I'll be living the perfect fantasy, with countless beautiful women I fuck every day, a gorgeous wife and daughter I cum on every night. Think about just how different our lives are, and how unfair it is that God grants all that to me, and how much God lets you suffer." The two of them laughed, and then, they happily turned and started walking to the door of the room.

"I've worked up quite an appetite, let's go have a late brunch!! We also have a celebration just for you tonight, when we tell everyone the good news about whose daughter you are!" The Pastor said.

"Ooohh, daddy, that sounds wonderful!" my daughter said, calling another man daddy, a man who was really her father who got away with fucking his own daughter, as I had fantasized about.

Just as they hit the door, I said, "why?" The two of them stopped, and looked back, puzzled. I sat there, covered in his piss, tied up to a chair, while the two of them, relaxed and happy were about to just go on with their happy lives and I was about to go to a life in a jail

cell, and I felt that it was all over, that I had nothing more to lose, and I just wanted to know.

"Why did you do all this? You set everything up from over twenty years ago, setting me up with Maggie, using God and the Bible to make it so I spent a whole life never having sex, and making my wife betray me this whole time, and having me raise my daughter only to have me want to fuck her and not be able to, and to torture me by teasing me with everything I wanted but never had, and what I want but can't be allowed to have. And now you're going to send me away to masturbate in a little cell for the rest of my life while I watch you have everything I had and more? While I watch you fuck my gorgeous daughter as much as you want and you sometimes show up just to piss on me? You ruined my whole life! MY WHOLE LIFE! You set me up with just enough hope and faith in God to think I had it perfect while all the while ruining me. You made my wife crush my heart, you made my daughter tempt me into wanting sinful things, you made my life a hell! Why? Why did you do it? Why me? Why? WHY? WHY??!!"

"Don't you see," The Pastor said, as he squeezed my daughter around the waist, and her big tits pressed into him. "This is all God's plan." He laughed hard, and my daughter did to, and then the two of them left the room.

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers