Faithfulness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she walked in. She had changed slightly. She was still wearing the tight white tank crop top that barely covered her huge firm tits. Her big tits pressed against and stretched the fabric, and on the sides, on the top, and even a little on the bottom, they peaked out around the edges. All the white tank top really succeeded in doing was pressing her tits together so that there was an impressive line of cleavage that I just wanted to bury my face in. She had replaced her tiny jean shorts with even skimpier white panties that exposed the whole of her ass, the lines of the panties emphasizing every perfect curve. And she was wearing white thigh high tights. She looked virginal and slutty at the same time.

I stepped toward her, almost as if my body couldn't help itself, and I reached out to cup her perfect tits. I was going to grab them and shake them and jiggle them and feel their weight in my hands. But the two guards stopped me, and just as I did, The Pastor walked in behind her. He did what I had hoped to do, except, he stood behind her. He reached his arms around her, and, each hand cupping under one of her breasts, which were too big to be contained in anyone's hands, he started jiggling her tits, playfully showing me their weight and how firm they were. He was still naked too, walking around the hotel like a God in his own kingdom. His thick meaty cock pressed into the small of my daughter's perfectly arched back, just above her round ass, and she reached behind her to grasp it.

"You're almost there," The Pastor said. "Look at these perfect tits. And doesn't she look nice and virginal, like a perfect little daughter? You just head into the bathroom there and have a shower and make sure you're as clean as a whistle. Make sure you're good and hard when you come back in, and your daughter Chastity will be right over there." And as he said that, she dutifully walked over to the bed, and hopped up on it. She sat on the bed, leaning a little to the side, so her long blond hair fell gracefully to the side, and her long sexy legs were in full view. She gave me a look, sort of a pout, but inviting, like she was ready to fuck. My own daughter was seducing me!

I didn't even need any more prompting. I didn't need to say anything more or hear anything more. I practically ran into the bathroom, and got in the shower. Although I was in a hurry to get back into the bedroom and fuck Chastity, and jam my cock into her mouth, and see her big tits bounce with every thrust of my cock into her, I knew this moment had to be right. I did want to be as clean as possible, so I did everything to make sure that I was as clean as a person could be.

When I got out of the shower, I dried myself off impeccably. Then, there was a moment, I stood in front of the mirror, and I noticed I wasn't erect. I think the heat of the shower, and also, I all the stress of the day before and not sleeping and not eating was catching up with me. I realized this whole situation was slightly mad, and I was going a little mad along with it. But, I was going to fuck Chastity. I was going to fuck my daughter. As I thought it, my dick started to spring to life. And then, I realized, I didn't have to hold back on anything anymore.

I slowly reached down, and I put my hand on my cock. I been led to believe all my life that masturbation was a sin against God and a crime against one's own body. But, now I realized everything the Pastor had said to me was to just twist me into this sexual monster who wants to fuck his daughter. There were no rules. You might think this is nothing, but for me, it was a huge step. To think that I didn't have to hold back, and yet a part of me found it hard to change.

And then I thought about fucking my daughter Chastity. My dream was coming true, and the more I focused on that, the more I found it easy to let go. I found myself clutching my dick and then stroking it, and then stroking it faster, and my dick got all wet, and I was getting frantic. And this is how I wanted to be! I wanted to be hard and wet and horny and ready to just fuck my daughter immediately. The next moment when i went through that door, I wasn't going to be her sweet Christian father, I was going to be the man who was going to pound her pussy with my rock hard dick.

I felt good, I felt powerful. I looked down at my cock and it was so hard, harder than I had ever seen it before in my whole life. The head was stretched perfectly to it's maximum, a purple color at the absolute maximum it could be engorged. The shaft had veins that I don't think I had ever seen before. It was throbbing anxiously. Part of me had worried that I might get too excited and cum to quickly, but in that moment I just knew I could fuck forever. I could fuck her for a day, and that's exactly what I was going to do.

I was going to fuck my daughter until she cried and begged me to stop, until she was sore inside from so much fucking, and even then I was going to fuck her face and her big pillowy tits, and get cum on every square inch of her body, and make her swallow a bucket of my cum. My daughter was going to swallow my cum! My daughter! My daughter Chastity was going to SWALLOW HER FATHER'S CUM! STRAIGHT FROM MY COCK!!

I was ready, I was so ready, I opened the door to the bedroom, and everyone was gone except for beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, fuckable Chastity! She was laying on the bed, on her side, looking out the window, looking innocent yet so hot. Even though she was made up like the perfect fuckable daughter, she was acting coy, acting innocent, playing the part of the little daughter who was about to be surprised by having her father fuck her!

I strode over to the bed my rock hard cock swinging side to side. Is this how the Pastor feels as he walks around everywhere, his cock freely swaggering? I felt like a God myself. I stood at the edge of the bed, my rock hard throbbing cock pointing straight at my daughter, and I said, "Chastity, come her and suck your father's cock!"

She turned and looked at me, and then looked down at my cock and then she screamed, and pulled up the sheets to cover herself. "Daddy!! What are you doing?"

"What are you talking about?" I said, as I climbed onto the bed and crawled toward her, "I'm going to fuck you! I'm going to fuck your mouth, and your pussy and your big, beautiful tits!!"

"Oh my God, daddy! No!!" She said, and she pulled back to the headboard, and curled up in a sort of defensive fetal position. I grabbed her by the arms to pull them out of the way. I understood that she was playing a game, acting the role of an innocent daughter, a rape victim, but I don't know if my mind even processed that was happening. I was so turned on and ready to fuck my daughter, I was like a train without breaks. I stood up on the bed, and bent my knees so that my cock was on a level with her face. I pressed it against her face and precum smeared across her beautiful soft cheeks.

"Suck it! Suck your daddy's cock!!" I yelled, but she kept turning her head so that her mouth was away from my dick. I reached down and I grabbed her head on both sides, and then held her head in place so that she couldn't move it away anymore. My cock, my throbbing hard cock, was just a couple inches away from her perfect luscious lips.

"Open your mouth!!" I yelled, and she shook her head as much as she could while I gripped her head. "Do it! Do as daddy says! SUCK YOUR DADDY'S COCK!!" I yelled. And then, she opened her mouth, and her gorgeous lips parted, and she put out her tongue a little bit, ready to receive me, and I looked down, and I took a moment, with my dick hovering just above her open mouth, and I thought, "OH MY GOD! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S REALLY HAPPENING! I'M GOING TO PUT MY DICK IN MY DAUGHTER'S MOUTH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S REALLY HAPPENING! OH MY GOD! MY BEAUTIFUL, HOT, BIG TITTED, FUCKABLE DAUGHTER IS ABOUT TO SUCK MY DICK!!"

And then I heard a noise behind me, the door burst open, and practical before I could turn around, I was tackled off the bed. And before I knew it both security men were on top of me, holding me down. They were dressed in their hotel concierge uniforms. I was confused, and still there was sexual energy coursing through me, so I couldn't think straight.

I had never experienced coitus interrupts before, but now I understood what it meant. I just felt

this momentum to keep going, to fuck Chastity, but all that momentum had nowhere to go and I felt anxious and angry. I struggled against the two men, but they were way more powerful than me, and they clearly knew moves to keep me tangled up.

And then, I heard my wife's voice, "What on earth is going on in, OH MY GOD! Rob!! What have you done to our daughter?!"

And then I heard Chastity say, through tears as she was crying so hard it was hard to form words, "Mommy! He, he tried to rape me! Daddy tried to RAPE me!!" Through the haze in my brain, I started to understand what was going on. I was set up! They dangled Chastity in front of me and threatened me and set it up so I would go crazy! In a way, they had spent my whole life making me crazy when it comes to sex, and now they were making it look like I was out of control!

I said, "What? No! I didn't," and then one of the men slapped me with an open hand, but it wasn't like when a woman slaps you, it was a powerful hit that twisted me around, and made a loud smack sound as it struck me.

"Shut up, and don't say a word," the man said.

The two bouncers started to shove me over to a lounge chair in the room and they sat me down. I sat there, naked, with my now semi erect dick, watching as my wife was comforting my daughter on the bed. She was holding her, and rocking her, while looking at me and saying, "I've suspected for a long time, you pervert, that you had lustful thoughts about our sweet Chastity, but I guess I never imagined you would be such a monster as to actually try something! You sick, sick man!!"

I was about to respond, but, one of the large men pressed his hand onto my shoulder, pushing me downward into the chair, and said, "Don't say a word until the authorities get here." And then he turned to my wife and said, "Maam, you should take your daughter somewhere safe."

As my wife carefully took my daughter my daughter toward the door, she said, "You sick bastard! I thought you were a good Christian man, but that was all a lie! I'm going to make sure you never come close to your daughter ever again! You better not come back to America, or I'll have you arrested for rape and incest!!" And then with that, My wife took my crying daughter out of the room. I was shocked at that last statement. Was this whole thing a ruse just to create a divorce? It seemed insane. If Maggie wanted to divorce me, she could have just done so. I couldn't imagine there was enough reason to create this whole scenario just to ensure we would be apart. And with Chastity being 18, it wasn't as if custody was even an issue.

I was too stunned to pull together in my mind an understanding of what was happening. I didn't even realize that the two men were tying me down to the chair until they grabbed my arms and placed a zip tie around them so my wrists were firmly bound together. My legs were zip tied at the ankles to the legs of the chair, and there was a zip tie around my neck that made it so I couldn't move forward or stand up. Lastly, they zip tied the bind on my wrists to the one around my neck, so I couldn't lower my hands any further than mid chest. The two men stood up, and away, and then they walked out of the room. I was alone for a moment, and I tested my binds by pushing against them, and I discovered that the chair was somehow fixed to the floor, so I could barely move.

Then I heard the sound of one person clapping slowly, as the door opened, and in walked The Pastor, his huge cock standing straight out, hard as an iron pipe and swinging side to side as he stepped. My daughter was following close behind.

"Ah, that was perfect. You played the part better than we could have even hoped for." As he spoke, he walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge, his massive cock sticking up and out from his lap like it was a kind of weapon he had. My daughter went to sit down with him, and as she did, he gently guided her by pulling her by holding her wrist so that she was sitting on one of this thighs, like a good little girl. As they sat, he would sometimes bounce her a little on his knee, and she teased the tip of his massive cock with her fingertips, getting them sticky with the precum that was constantly oozing out from the tip of his dick. She would sometimes pull her fingers up to her lips and lick the precum off of them.

"Your wife has just stepped out to the police station to file a report, and it will be filed with Interpol and police in your city will be notified as well. You'll be branded a sick rapist who attacked his own daughter, and you'll never be able to go home ever again. And, in case you weren't clear, we have security cameras in the corners of the room, and you could not have made a more damning video of yourself. We thought we might have to edit it in some way, but you were perfect. You've helped me to completely destroy your life! Completely! Bravo!" He sarcastically clapped his hands, as I glanced up to the sides and for the first time notices the semi circular glass domes on the ceiling with small red lights in them.

"Why are you doing all this?" I asked, and The Pastor laughed heartily while Chastity giggled playfully.

"All in good time, Rob, all in good time. There are more important matters at hand. Chastity, for example," and as he said that, he turned to look at my daughter, who was still wearing the all white skimpy clothing she was wearing before, and he cupped her breast and jiggled it appreciatively, as if checking its weight. "Now that we've seen how much you would pervert the whole notion of being a father by wanting to fuck your very own daughter, I have a secret to tell you. But before I tell you, I want you to reflect on how much you were willing to give up for the opportunity to fuck her. You were so desperate after nearly forty years of no sex, you would have risked ruining your marriage, risked losing your family, the respect of your friends. You were so excited to have a chance to fuck the one woman you wanted to fuck the most, the one woman you knew you shouldn't fuck. All that, and, you don't even know the irony of it all. You want to know something that will turn your world upside down? Something that Chastity doesn't even know yet, because I've been waiting until the perfect moment to tell her?"

The Pastor paused and waited, enjoying the anticipation in the room. Chastity looked excited, like a person expecting a surprise birthday gift. I didn't want to say anything, because I didn't want to be a part of his games anymore. But, he had all the time to wait, and as he did, he enjoyed Chastity tickling his cock and lightly kissing and licking him around his lips. "What is it?" I finally asked.

"Before I get to that," The Pastor said, frustrating me more by not even answering after that long wait, "Chastity, why don't you go over to Rob and remind him a little of the forbidden desire that he yearns for so much." Immediately upon the Pastor's command, Chastity came over and stood in front of me. She was so tall, graceful and authoritative as she stood above me with her legs apart and her hands on her hips. She looked down, and smirked, and I looked down, and I saw my dick was as hard as it had been before. It was standing straight up, fully engorged, a tiny bit of precum seeping out, and throbbing almost painfully it was so hard. Coyly, Chastity lowered herself so that she was on her knees on the way down, her big tits passing just over my cock, just out of reach, as she went. Then she was kneeling in front of my, and she looked up at me. No part of her was every touching me, I never felt her glowing soft skin. She smiled her big beautiful smile at me, and then she opened her mouth, with her tongue in position like she might take my dick in her mouth. She lowered her heard, brushing her hair out of the way so I could see perfectly, and she lowered her open mouth toward my dick. I strained my hips to thrust upward to put my dick in her mouth, but she was just out of reach.

I strained and twisted, and I mumbled, "please!"

"Aw, daddy, what do you want? Tell me exactly what you want?" she cooed, so sexily.

"I want my cock in your mouth! PLEASE! I WANT MY COCK IN YOUR MOUTH!!"

She said, "You want whose cock in whose mouth?"

My voice trembled, as I had given up on all pride and just given in to my desires, even if they weren't going to get met, "I WANT TO PUT MY DICK INSIDE MY DAUGHTER'S MOUTH! I WANT MY DAUGHTER TO SUCK HER DADDY'S DICK! PLEASE BABY GIRL! PLEASE SUCK YOUR FATHER'S DICK!!"

"Aw, daddy, you want it so bad, don't you?" And with that she suddenly moved downward as if she was really going to do it, she surprised me with her motion as she brought her full luscious lips within less than a quarter of an inch of the head of my dick! I could feel her warm breath, I could feel the presence of her tongue nearby! And then she suddenly pulled up and giggled.

"But what about my big tits daddy? Don't you want to play with my big round tits?"

I screamed, "YES! YES! I WANT TO PUT MY COCK BETWEEN YOUR TITS! BETWEEN MY DAUGHTER'S TITS! MY DAUGHTERS HUGE BOUNCY TITS! I WANT TO FUCK MY OWN DAUGHTER'S TITS!!"

"But daddy," she said, so sweetly, and as if she was innocent, and she stood up, and turned around, and bent over so that her perfectly shaped ass was in my face, and I could see the outline of my daughter's pussy through her thin white panties. "Daddy, don't you want to fuck me? Don't you want to pound my pussy all day long? Remember you said you wanted to fuck me all day. Don't you want to fuck your daughter, daddy?"

"YES! YES! OH GOD! GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE THERE'S NOTHING I WANT MORE THAN TO FUCK MY DAUGHTER! I WANT TO PUT MY DICK INSIDE MY OWN DAUGHTER'S PUSSY! I WANT TO FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU! I NEED TO FUCK MY DAUGHTER! I NEED IT! I NEEEEEEEEEED IT!!"

I was writhing and wriggling with my back arched

as much as I could so my cock was as high up as it could go while I was tied to the chair, and I was moving side to side which made my cock swing side to side. It was like I was shaking it at her, begging her to take hold. She stood up, looking back at me with a satisfied smile, and then walked back toward the Pastor. She sat back on his knee, her legs together in a coy pose of an innocent girl, one hand gently tickling his gargantuan cock and getting his precum all over her fingers.

As I sat there still squirming with sexual desire that had nowhere to go, the Pastor smiled. He enjoyed the moment for all that it was worth. Completely smug and arrogant, completely in control.

"Ah, Rob, I'm glad you appreciate just what an incredible prize Chastity is. Any man would be proud to be the father of such a perfectly created woman. And it makes me satisfied to see you break through society's constraints and admit that your fatherly love goes the farthest it can go, to the point where you sexually desire her. That's a level of honestly I'm glad to see you express, because that's what it gives me such satisfaction to take it all away from you. It would be enough to crush you just even if you loved her like father normally would, but with this added dimension, oh, I can hardly express how satisfying this will be for me." And then the Pastor waited again, just to enjoy the moment for himself. Chastity squirmed with excitement, her thighs moving in little movements that indicated she was wet and tingling with the need for The Pastor to reveal his big secret.

"Chastity ISN'T YOUR DAUGHTER," the Pastor finally said with a huge satisfied evil smile, as if he had perfectly achieved the moment he wanted, which he had. "She's MY daughter! HAHAHAHA!!"