Fake Boyfriend Real Dom Ch. 02

Story Info
Tiffany spends her first day as Joseph's sub.
2.8k words
4.31
12.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having moved out of his parents' place, Joseph lived in a large apartment complex in the city. It took a 26 minute drive to get there, and she arrived at 9:42. She called Joseph to be let in.

"Figured you'd get here early. I'm heading down now." Soon he appeared at the gate, holding it open with an exaggerated gesture for her to enter. "I'm on the sixth floor."

They rode together in the elevator silently, Joseph leaning easily against the back wall of the elevator, hands stuffed into his pockets. Tiffany looked at him with some anxiety. She hadn't been to a guy's apartment or even been on a date in almost a year. She looked down at the old t-shirt and ripped jeans under her red puffy jacket. Was she under-dressed? Was this a date? She shook her head. It didn't matter. She was just keeping up her end of the deal.

To her relief, the elevator dinged and its doors opened.

"This way."

Joseph flashed her a grin as he stepped out of the elevator. Tiffany rushed to keep up with him. He stopped in front of his apartment door- unit 607- and opened it, gesturing for her to enter. She did and found his apartment to be surprisingly neat, unlike his room in high school.

It was a simple one-bedroom apartment with a tiny kitchen and bathroom. A sleek-looking couch took up most of the living room, along with a geometric glass coffee table and a small flatscreen. Some kind of plant with mottled green leaves stood in the corner next to the door leading to the porch.

"A drink? I got water, iced tea and some beer if you're into some good ol' day drinking."

"Sure. Uh, water."

"Have a seat."

She did, and soon Joseph walked over to her with a glass of ice water. She took it and drank before setting it on top of the wooden coaster on the coffee table. "Thanks."

"Thanks, what?"

Oh, right. "Thanks. Sir."

Joseph sat next to her on the couch, not right next to her, but not all the way on the other end. There was about a foot of distance between them. "So I wanted to formalize our agreement."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want this to just be me ordering you around willy nilly. I want you to be my submissive until you leave on Monday."

Tiffany's brain went blank. "Your submissive? What does that mean?"

"It means you follow my orders. It also means I care for you as your Dominant and respect your limits."

"Limits like...?"

"Like things you absolutely don't want to do." He turned slightly to face her and leaned forward. "Here, I wrote out a list of kinks we could try. Look over it, let me know if you have any questions." He held out a slip of paper.

Tiffany took it. She felt her face start to go red as she glanced over it.

Tiffany pursed her lips. "I don't think I want to do humiliation. I've never done anal before."

"Okay," Joseph nodded. "Maybe we can try some light stuff."

Tiffany looked back down at the list. "What do you mean by pain?"

"Things like spanking, paddles and riding crops."

That sounded a little scary, but Tiffany couldn't say no to everything. And she was determined to keep up her side of the bargain. "I think I can handle that"

Joseph nodded. "Alright. How about bondage and sensory deprivation?"

"Sure. How bad could it be?"

"Great. And just FYI, you can tell me to stop if you need me to. Say yellow if you need me to slow down and say red if you need me to stop."

Tiffany nodded. "Sounds good. Sir."

"Great." Joseph stood. "Now for your first order. Get me a glass of water. No ice"

She hesitated before standing up and walking to the kitchen. She opened the cabinet where he'd gotten her glass and took one, pressing it to the water dispenser in the fridge. She walked stiffly back to the couch and handed Joseph the glass.

"In the future you should say 'Yes, sir' when I give you an order," he said.

"Oh. Sorry. Sir."

"Good girl." Joseph flashed her a smile. Somehow, she felt a sense of excitement and pride when he praised her. "Now come with me to the bedroom."

She followed him into his room. It was just small enough to fit his bed, covered in blue flannel sheets, and his desk and desktop computer. The closet door was slightly ajar, showing a row of various button-ups. Joseph took a seat on the bed.

"Kneel on the floor."

"Oh, uh, yes, Sir." There was just enough floor space for her to do so.

"Straighten your back and spread your legs. Hands on your knees."

She hadn't realized she'd been slouching. Pushing her shoulders back, she spread her knees, placing her hands on top of them. She looked up at Joseph.

"Good girl. Now stay like that." Joseph watched her as he gulped down his water. "Don't forget to watch your posture."

Tiffany did her best to keep her back straight as she and Joseph stared at each other for several minutes.

"Open your mouth." She did, and he leaned forward to lift the bottom of her shirt up to her mouth, exposing her breasts. He placed the hem of the shirt into her mouth and she bit down obediently.

Joseph stood and rummaged through his closet, pulling out a small cardboard box. "I'm going to put some nipple clamps on you. Is that okay?"

Tiffany nodded. "Yes, sir," she said through her teeth.

He pulled out a pair of tweezer clamps connected by a small chain. He knelt in front of Tiffany and loosened one of the clamps to place it around her nipple. He tightened it until it pinched at her nipple.

"Does that feel alright?"

Tiffany could feel a deep blush on her cheeks. She nodded. "Y-yes, Sir."

Joseph attached the other one, tugging at it slightly as he pulled away. He sat back on the bed and leaned back, taking in the sight. "Beautiful."

Tiffany couldn't maintain eye contact. The pinch of the nipple clamps was starting to make her wet. She kept her gaze on the floor.

After what seemed like an eternity, Joseph bent down to remove the nipple clamps. "How's that feel?" He flicked one of her nipples playfully and she gasped. He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Well, I got somewhere to be. Why don't you vacuum and clean up a bit. I'll be back in a couple hours."

"You can't be serious." Tiffany was aghast. She stood and followed him to the door. "You're just gonna leave me here?"

"Yep." Joseph grabbed his keys from their hook by the door and pocketed them. "Try not to burn the place down while I'm gone." He gave her a peck on the cheek and stepped through the door.

Tiffany watched the shut door for several minutes, as if that would make Joseph come back. She rubbed absently at a sore nipple and was surprised at how sensitive it was.

In any case, she had promised to follow orders. So she picked up a few things off the floor and placed her glass in the sink. She found the vacuum next to the fridge and plugged it in to vacuum the living room. There was a dirty pan on the stove, so she washed it and put it on the rack to dry. His room was pretty tidy, so all she had to do was make the bed and hang the hoodie that was draped over his office chair in the closet. All in all, it took her about thirty minutes to clean the apartment.

With that done, she figured a bit of snooping was in order. She went to the box in the closet where he'd pulled out the nipple clamps. It looked like there was a lot of kinky shit in it. Two different types of gags, a flogger, a riding crop, various leather straps and handcuffs. She even pulled out a bright purple, two-foot, double-ended dildo. She'd had no idea Joseph had been into that kind of stuff. When she'd agreed to do whatever he said, she'd figured he'd ask for a quick fuck and leave it at that.

She passed the rest of her time on her phone, lying on the couch. Joseph called after about two hours.

"Hello?" Tiffany sat up.

"I'm ten minutes away. I want you kneeling in the doorway waiting for me. Topless."

"Um. Okay."

"See you in a bit." He hung up.

Tiffany stood and glanced at the door. She shrugged out of her shirt and laid it on the couch before going to the door and kneeling several feet from it. She straightened her back, placing her hands on her knees like he'd told her, and waited.

She was there for several minutes before she heard the click of keys in the lock and the door opened. Joseph stepped through and smiled when he saw her.

"Hello, there."

Tiffany blushed. "Hi."

"Hi what?"

Oh. "Hi, Sir."

He left her to sit there and meandered through the apartment. He looked over the kitchen counter and stopped at the dish rack. He pulled out the pan Tiffany had washed and inspected it, waving her over.

"You missed a spot here," he said, pointing to a minuscule smudge on the pan.

She stared at the spot in disbelief. "You do it if you're so picky."

He raised a brow. "I'm going to have to punish you."

"What?"

Joseph took her hand and led her to the couch. He sat and bent her over his knees, pulling down her pants to reveal her ass.

"This is for the snark." He spanked her a few times, just hard enough to hurt, and Tiffany yelped at the impact. "And for forgetting to call me Sir."

"I'm sorry!"

"Sorry, what?" He smacked her ass again. She couldn't say that she disliked the sensation, though she didn't appreciate being punished.

"I'm sorry, Sir!"

He spanked her one last time, and it really made her ass cheek sting. He pulled up her pants and maneuvered her so she was sitting next to him on the couch.

"Did that hurt?"

"Not too bad, Sir."

Joseph nodded and hugged her. "Good. You feel okay?"

She nodded.

"Good. Now, I have some work to do."

"What am I supposed to do then?"

"Don't worry, I have something planned for you."

He led her to the bedroom and had her kneel under his desk. He sat in his chair and unzipped his pants, revealing his sizable cock. She stared at it for a moment, unsure what to do.

"Suck it." Joseph looked down at her between his legs.

Tiffany reached out a tentative hand and began stroking his dick. It was already half hard. She leaned forward and licked the head, tasting skin and the musk of his sweat. Taking a breath, she took his cock into her mouth, her hand pumping his shaft. Joseph let out a sigh of pleasure and started typing on his keyboard, occasionally letting out a groan.

Suddenly Joseph's phone went off and Tiffany froze. She looked up at Joseph, who was peering down at her.

"Continue," he mouthed. And then he answered the phone. "Hey, Mark. What's up?"

Though scandalized, Tiffany put his dick back in her mouth and sucked on the head. Joseph ran his fingers through her hair as she did so, pushing her mouth down onto his cock. She did her best to suck quietly, pushing her lips forward to envelop his dick. Joseph didn't seem to be reacting at all.

An idea occurred to her and she started to slurp at his dick loudly, just so that he could hear it. She leaned forward to take his dick down her throat as far as it would go. She got it about halfway down before she needed to gag. Moving a hand to gently massage his balls, she took him deep again, humming quietly to make her throat vibrate. She heard Joseph clear his throat and stumble over his words, and smiled to herself.

"Yeah, alright. Catch up with you later." Joseph hung up the phone and looked down at Tiffany, who was smiling sweetly at him. "I see that you are a naughty sub."

"I was only trying to please you, Sir."

Joseph laughed. "And that you did." He checked his watch. "Well, I better let you go. Don't want to make you late for dinner."

Tiffany stared at him in surprise, but stood up. She grabbed her shirt from the couch and was guided to the door.

"Alrighty then. You said ceremony's at 4?"

Tiffany nodded, shrugging into her shirt.

"Right. Be back here tomorrow at noon. I'll help you dress."

"Yes, Sir."

And then he closed the door in her face. Tiffany stared at it for a while, puzzled. Why had he kicked her out so abruptly? Was she doing a bad job? She looked down at her phone and indeed it was almost dinner time. Shrugging it off, she walked down the flight of stairs to her car and drove home.

* * *

Tiffany got home just as her mother and sister were setting the table for dinner. Edward sat at the head of the table, his nose shoved in a newspaper.

"I'm home."

"Oh, sweetheart!" Therese came out of the kitchen holding a steaming casserole dish. "I wasn't sure you'd be home for dinner. Where've you been all day?"

"Probably at her boyfriend's," Maggie said, making a face as she set down the cutlery.

"I was, in fact, at Joseph's." Tiffany followed her mother to the kitchen and took a bowl of steamed broccoli from her hands. "We were getting stuff ready for the wedding. Like making sure our... outfits matched..."

"That's nice, dear." Therese gently pushed her daughter toward the dinner table. "Why don't you set that down, and then we can eat!"

Tiffany ate quickly, not really listening to the dinner conversation. Luckily, no one asked any more questions about Joseph, and most of the conversation centered on the wedding and who would be there.

"Tiffany, are you going to the wedding with Joseph or riding with us?"

Tiffany looked up from her food. "Huh? Oh, with Joseph."

"Oh, how nice. I hope you've been practicing your bouquet catching!" Therese gave her a pointed smile.

"Sure, Mom. May I be excused?" Tiffany bolted up and did her best not to run up the stairs.

Once she reached her room, she locked the door behind her and flopped onto the bed. It had been over an hour since she'd left Joseph's apartment, but she found herself still frustrated. She'd expected to at least get a quick fuck out of the day, but Joseph hadn't seemed interested in fucking her at all.

She could feel that she was still wet and snaked a hand down below her jeans. She rubbed gently at her clit, breathing out a sigh. Her other hand roamed up and tweaked at her nipple and she bit down a moan. She shimmied out of her jeans and let them fall to the floor beside the bed.

And then her phone rang. She reached for it, lazily fingering her clit, and saw it was Joseph. She picked up.

"Hello Sir."

"Hey babe. What are you up to? Hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"Uh. No, not at all. I'm... not doing anything."

"Uh huh. Tell me what you're up to."

Tiffany could feel her face going beet red, even though there was no one to see her. "N-nothing..."

"Don't lie to your Dom."

"I'm... masturbating," she whispered.

"What was that?"

"I'm masturbating!" She whispered again, louder this time.

"Don't stop on my account. We'll just talk about our plans for tomorrow while you do. What kind of dress are you wearing tomorrow?"

"It's a flowy dress with a belt. Let me send you a picture." With her unoccupied hand, she sent him a photo of her dress from the last time she'd had alterations done. It was a lavender colored Greek-style dress with poofy sleeves and a belt at the waist.

"Perfect. So, I wanted to put you in a rope harness under your dress, as well as a butt plug. Does that sound doable to you?"

"Um... I'm not sure about the butt plug, Sir."

"That's okay. I'll guide you through it."

It did sound exciting. She'd never done anything like that before. Tiffany inserted another finger into her pussy and started to move them rapidly in and out, moaning with anticipation.

"Alright. I'll let you go now. Good night." He hung up.

Tiffany tossed her phone off the bed in frustration. What was his problem? Irritated, she furiously rubbed at her clit until she came, and then passed out.