All Comments on 'Fake Boyfriend Real Dom Ch. 02'

by sugar_fairy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really good story

I think what I’m enjoying most about this story is that it’s so realistic, there’s no extreme content from the start of this fledgling relationship. I think a lot of people forget just how overwhelming BDSM can be to a neophyte. He could easily still be approaching this in a calculated manner whilst exposing her to BDSM with realistic scenes.

I had to re read this because I made a mistake and misread an important thing about the nipple clamps, initially I didn’t notice that he took the clamps off before he left for two hours. So I mistakenly thought “Really? Again. Someone leaves the clamps on for two hours!” Obviously that’s a stupid thing to do and equally obviously that didn’t happen.

It’s like I’m seeing a unicorn in a field of horses, so yes I *love* the approach you’ve taken with this story, we’ve already seen the delicious signs; “..she felt a sense of excitement and pride when he praised her..”

I expect that I’m not alone in hoping the kink & relationship continue and develops beyond the weekend.

teehaateehaaover 3 years ago
The setting is quite interesting...

But the story feels rushed.

There is not enough emphasis on the feelings of the protagonists.

He: call me sir - she: ok, sir.

He: let's do bondage, pain... - she: ok, sir.

He: suck my dick - she does it...

Where is the strugle, the developement?

The story ranges between 3 and 4 stars, right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous