Fake It Till You Make It

Story Info
College athlete tricks professor to keep scholarship.
13.5k words
4.25
20.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has 6 chapters so I felt a back story was important. Please bear with the first chapter as not much sexual happens until the end but the rest of the chapters shouldn't disappoint. If you are offended by non-consent stories please do not continue reading.

Chapter 1

Young Carli finds herself in a compromising situation.

Carli Thompson grew up in a small town with only one high school. As an 18 year old senior she was one of the oldest in her class and well liked by the boys in her class. Interestingly, her boyfriend's dads always seemed to pay more attention to her than did her boyfriends. Carli wasn't naïve to the fact that the older men seemed to be around when she was in a bathing suit or in a tennis skirt. She routinely busted them stealing a glance or two of her in her tight tennis uniform but one really could't blame the poor dads as Carli was known to be a flirt. At just the right moment she would bend over and pick up a tennis ball so that her new fans could get a good view of her long legs and perfect ass. She always seemed to know what she could get away with and she totally took advantage of it.

At pool parties, she would make sure to get uncomfortably close to the male parents to see what reaction she would get. Her go to move was to fold her arms, push up her perky tits, lean over the poolside bar and watch the poor men squirm. It usually resulted in stiffer than usual poolside drinks as the men tried not to stare at her chest. She even caught one of the dads peeking through the window as she was changing but never called him out on it. She loved all of the attention because 'it had its perks'. Besides free alcohol, she was frequently showered with gifts and one dad even offered to pay for her to travel to Europe after high school. To be honest, she had always been more attracted to older men and if she could get something out of it 'who was really being hurt' she would think to herself.

Carli was somewhat sexually experienced, at least as much as any typical 18 year old in her town. She played spin the bottle occasionally and was even dared into kissing one of her girlfriends at a party. Everyone really got a kick out of that one and although she pretended to be embarrassed afterward, she had to admit it was hot. She waited until senior year to loose her virginity to a good looking swimmer in her grade but secretly she had a crush on his military dad (which was typical of her relationships). She would frequently think of older men when making out and doing other things with her boyfriends but never admitted that fact to anyone except her college roommate Hana. Carli enjoyed sex and was never attached to any of her lovers. She saw sex as a fun experience and nothing more.

Carli was now a 20 year old second year student at Duke University. Before college she did fairly well in high school but was mainly accepted into Duke because of her tennis prowess. For as long as she could remember Carli excelled at tennis. She won state and regional tournaments routinely and she was being courted by multiple big-name colleges. Carli knew that tennis wouldn't be her career and so when applying she made sure to interview at schools that had a great computer and technology reputation. She finally decided on Duke for its reputation, education and it didn't hurt that Duke had one of the hottest tennis coaches around. Dukes women's coach Sayid Davtyan was an Armenian born tennis pro who had been at the school for 10 years and was very well respected. He and Carli had an instant connection during her visit to Duke... even though he was 15 years her elder.

Being a tennis player, Carli had a typical athletic tennis player physique. Maybe a 34 B size chest, athletic well built legs and a tight and muscular midsection. She had medium length dirty blonde hair that she usually wore in a ponytail.

At Duke, she did fairly well but struggled over time to keep her GPA above a 3.4 average that was required to keep her scholarship. A rigorous practice schedule coupled with the fact that she had a job meant her life was pretty stressful to say the least. And if that wasn't bad enough her coach was constantly ridding her about her grades. This coupled by the fact that she saw him as 'mysterious' and thought there was something 'dangerous' about him but "couldn't put her finger on why" made the situation all the more stressful.

Fortunately Carli met Hana Sato, a beautiful Japanese exchange student, freshmen year. Hana was 'practically a genius' according to Carli. She and Carli became friends freshman year when they were randomly assigned to be roommates together. Both of them shared many interests including their major and being on the tennis team. Hana tutored Carli often and the two became very close over the last 2 years.

Over the course of two years Hana and Carli were practically inseparable. They supported each other and were there for each other through good times and bad, school stress and boyfriends and even kidded that if they weren't 'so straight' they would probably be a couple.

Hana was petite but had larger than average breasts. They were easily a 36c and something that she was somewhat embarrassed about. When she wasn't playing tennis she wore oversized clothes to hide her physique, likely the influence of her very strict parents. Initially, Carli gave Hana a hard time about the way she dressed and her modest/polite almost cliche Japanese appearance but she knew that that was how she was raised. Hana wasn't as flirtatious or outgoing as her roommate but wanted to be and was making efforts every semester to break out of her shell. The truth was however, that if it wasn't for Carli, Hana would probably still be a virgin. Carli was a guy magnet and set Hana up on dates all the time. Being athletes gave them access to locker rooms and hot fit guys and having Carli as a friend was a deadly combination.

"My counselor told me I need to take a science this year but I have no idea what to take...any suggestions?" Carli asked her roommate.

"There's always Neuro-Psychology." She responded.

"What? Are you crazy?" Carli barked back. "Didn't half the class practically fail last semester?...and I heard Dr. Hogue was more interested in his research than teaching."

"Well I didn't think it was that bad." Hana bragged as she looked for a clean shirt to wear for the day.

"Look at meeee.. I'm a genius." Carli laughingly mocked Hana and snatched the shirt she was holding and threw it across the room. "No seriously," Carli added "I need an easy class that I can Ace or my scholarship is toast. After that calculus class last semester I'm barely holding a 3.3 average."

With a half serious look Hana responded. "Well he is older and... I did hear he has a thing for hot blonds so you could just sleep your way to that A."

Carli quickly smashed a pillow into her face and they laughed hysterically for a few minutes.

Although professor Victor Hogue (Vick for short) was totally her type, Carli new Hana was joking and was just trying to push her buttons.

"Seriously... for real...is that a class I should take...I mean could I make an A in it?"

Hana walked around the sofa to get her shirt off the ground. She was still in her sports bra and was not comfortable. "The secret to that class is to somehow get into his lab. He loves his work and if you show interest I'm sure he'll take that into consideration when giving out final grades...plus you've got me. That class is fresh in my mind. I can help you study and it'll be fine. You might like it, some of his research is right up your ally." She continued. "Remember when I had that shoulder injury last semester and no one could believe how fast I recovered... that was due to his help. Didn't you tweak your hamstring last practice?" She asked.

"How....wait... what do you mean?" Carli asked.

"You'll think it's hoaky but I swear it worked."

"Try me." Carli replied.

"Well his research involves the mind's ability to heal the body..." Hana stopped as she heard a snicker from her friend. "Never-mind... never-mind." Hana said annoyed and started to walk away.

"Wait don't leave... try me again." Carli replied.

"Nope, you had your chance." She mumbled as she walked towards her room.

Carli followed her, chased her into the bedroom and practically tackled her onto the bed pinning Hana down. "If you don't tell me right now I'm gonna tickle you until you pee yourself." She said playfully.

"Fine but no laughing," she paused "...he hypnotized me as part of the research he is doing. He's been doing it to members of the tennis team for years. I think he and Sayid are friends or something. He gave me some sort of post hypnotic suggestion that made me relax my shoulder while I slept and that increased blood supply or something and that sped up the healing process...I think."

"You are such a lier!" Carli said while starting to tickling her friend again.

"Stop!...stop!" Hana simultaneously laughed and screamed "I'm telling you the truth, how do you think I quit my job last semester and still had spending money?"

Carli stopped tickling her roommate but continued to straddle her. "So you're telling me he 'healed' your shoulder with 'hypnosis' and paid you to do it?.... Hard to believe lil sis maybe if I threaten to kiss you you'll tell me the truth." Carli was pretty turned on being on top of her voluptuous friend in a sports bra but was just as shocked as Hana was when those words came out of her mouth. She quickly rolled over and started laughing "You should see the expression on your face." She said quickly trying to change the subject.

"Ok fine maybe you're telling the truth but I've got to see it to believe it. I'll register in the fall."

Summer was over before it started and Carli and Hana picked up junior year where they left off

"So I'm starting Mr. Hogue's class today wish me luck." Carli said.

"Dr. Hogan." Hana interrupted "You better get that straight you only have one chance to make a good impression."

Unfortunately Carli had no choice then to be late for her first day of class. Tennis practice ran late and she ran strait to class but she was still late. She decided to sneak in through the back but to add insult to injury the only two seats available where in the front of the class and she had to walk by all of the other students to take her seat. "This is not how you make a first impression." She thought to herself.

Once she overcame her embarrassment and finally looked up at the professor she was more than pleased. "Mr...I mean Dr. Hogue was a hottie." she thought. He was maybe 40-45 years old with a gorgeous smile, maybe 6'1" with a military look to him. She found herself instantly attracted to him and he in return gave her a few looks that gave her butterflies. But then she saw it...a wedding band.

After class she waited in line with all the other kiss-ass students trying to be noticed. When it was her turn she introduced herself and started with some small talk but Dr. Hogue's bullshit detector must have been overheating from the last 10 students and he interrupted her mid sentence..."Look I'm late for a meeting in my lab so is there's a point to all of this?"

"Well....yes the point is that my roommate Hana Sato said you may be able to help me with a knee and hamstring injury that I've been dealing with?"

As soon as he heard Hana's name his attention and attitude changed."Yeah yeah Hana... I know her very well how's she doing?"

"Gr..Great." She stuttered "I was hoping that maybe I could be in your study. I mean if there's room." Carli had never been nervous around older men and now she was stuttering. "Keep it together." She thought.

Victor took one look at Carli in her tennis uniform and before he knew what was coming out of his mouth he said, "Sure there's room for one more....Come by the lab at 7:30 tonight to see if you might be a candidate."

Carli changed into some cute tight jeans and a nice top, ran some errands and promptly showed up at 7:30 to met with her professor and his assistant Jim, a graduate student. After some explanation he told her that not everyone is able to be hypnotized and even if she was hypnotized there is nothing to worry about. People under hypnosis can not be forced to do anything that they are opposed to... and there will always be two people in the room with her per school policy. Carli signed the paperwork and Dr. Hogue began with the long and drawn out boring explanation of his plan for tonight's session but Carli's mind was elsewhere until finally she perked up when she heard "You are getting more and more relaxed....."

but she was not..."relax....relax" she thought to herself as she took a deep breath.

He continued "You are sinking into the chair and when I reach 1 you will be completely asleep.You will here my voice but will not be able to move.....during this session we will be practicing relaxation to help your hamstring. 10..9...8.............1 you are asleep" He said.

Well Carli was far from asleep. This was the most ridiculous thing she had ever done.. "How could Hana really believe that this helped her." She thought. But she knew that if she wanted to get ahead in the class she should play along. So at "1" she bowed her head like she had seen in the movies and closed her eyes.

"Good." Dr Hogue said. After about a 10 minute physical exam poking at her knee and hamstrings and 'relaxation' suggestions it seemed like things were wrapping up. Jim had left long ago then Dr Hogue said, "When you hear the timer go off you will wake up refreshed...you will not remember anything that happed in this session and in the future whenever you hear my voice say the words 'Pink Penguin' you will immediately fall into a trance and respond only to my voice. This will help future sessions start more quickly. Do you understand these suggestions?"

"Yes." She answered in a low monotone voice.

"Carli I'm going to step out for a moment.. just continue to relax and wait for the timer to go off." Dr. Hogue left the room but had a strange feeling during the entire session. Something didn't feel right. He went upstairs to watch Carli through a close circuit camera that he used to record his subjects to see if there were any signs that she was faking.

When Carli heard the door close and footsteps leaving the dungeon lab, she opened her eyes and started to stretch. It had been a long day with practice and class and she needed to move her legs. She got up off the table and started snooping around the lab. "Oh my gosh." she thought to herself after looking in a drawer "This is where he keeps his tests? This could be my ticket to a A." She thought.

Just then she heard footsteps coming from up-stairs and she bolted back to her former position...eyes closed head down.

"Carli we are going to finish up now, but before we close I have one more request...when you come back in 3 weeks to update us on your progress I want you to wear your tennis uniform you wore in class today. It will help me....uhh... in doing a better exam on you."

"That was creepy." she thought. "There is no way that I'm coming back to this lab. I don't care how hot Mr. Hogue is or how bad I could use the money." She thought to herself.

Carli's luck went downhill over the next two weeks, first Hana received some bad news about her family and she had to take an emergency flight back home so her tutor was now gone and then she failed a pop quiz in Dr. Hogue's class. Carli repeated to herself, "calm down Carli...You have plenty of time to bring one quiz grade up nothing bad is going to happen". Unfortunately her luck was getting worse when the next day she got a call from her tennis coach stating that she is on the verge of getting kicked off of the team due to her academic performance in Mr. Hogue's class.

"Shit! My tutor is out of the country and I'm going to lose my scholarship" Carli started to devise a plan."The next opportunity to bring this grade up is in three weeks and my best chance is to get a copy of that test." She thought to herself. So against her better judgment she showed up on schedule to meet with Dr. Hogue and Jim in the lab and as requested in her tennis uniform. She was a nervous wreck. "If I get caught." she thought. "I'll get kicked out of school for sure." Carli worried.

Professor Hogue met Carli at the door and escorted her to the lab. "So..? How have you been feeling?" He asked.

"Pretty good I think." Carli answered in a short manner as she was frantically scanning the room for signs of the test. "I brought my gear from tennis practice.....I hope that's ok. I came straight over and didn't have time to go back to my room." She lied, her room was on the way but she needed a way to get her camera-phone into the lab and her tennis uniform had no place to hide it.

"No problem just put it near the file cabinet and jump on the table for me."

"Sooo... where is Jim?" She questioned while panning the room.

"He'll be here in a minute. He had an exam this morning and is running a little late." He lied, Jim was told the wrong time on purpose to give Vick some private time to expose Carli.

As soon as Carli sat on the table Mr Hogue said "Pink Penguin" and on cue Carli bowed her head and closed her eyes.

"Carli I'd like for you to lay on your stomach so that I can examine your hamstrings...if you are uncomfortable in any way during my exam please let me know." And with that he put warm lotion on his hands while Carli followed his orders and played on the table. The lotion felt warm as Vick's hands started massaging the back of her legs.

"This is kind of nice." She thought. "I don't know what I was worried about. I'm gonna get a massage and get the test. What could go wrong?"

Just then she noticed Mr Hogue's hand wandering a bit and getting pretty high on the back of her legs and occasionally his little finger would brush up against her pussy!

"Maybe it was just an accident?" She thought and, "Where is Jim?"

The more time that passed the braver the professor got and at and within 5 minutes his index finger was now rubbing her entire pussy and clit back and forth through her underwear. What could she do? Carli was paralyzed with fear.

Victor couldn't believe what Carli was putting up with this. "She must really need an A in my class." He thought.

"Ok Carli your exam was perfect....please stand up now while I go see if Jim is here. While I'm gone please wipe the lotion from your legs with this towel and I'll be back to give you instructions."

Carli could hear the door close and Hogue climbing the stairs. This was her chance. She darted to her tennis bag grabbed her phone and within minutes found and photographed the test and answer sheet. "What luck." She thought. She cleaned her legs, put the camera back and sat back on the table with time to spare.

As planned, when Victor returned, Carli was sitting quietly on the table with her head bowed.

"You have done quite well Miss. Thompson. I will count down from 5 and when I hit 1 you will wake up from your deep trance. You will feel refreshed and you will not remember any of the exam that you just experienced. You will remember seeing Jim and will not find it weird that he is not here at this moment. You will continue to relax at night so that you can fully heal. Do you understand these instructions?"

"Yes." she replied heart still beating out of her chest.

5..4......1

Carli left that lab as fast as possible without seeming suspicious. She couldn't believe everything that occurred over the last hour and rushed home to start reviewing the test that she had stolen. She had all but forgotten that her roommate had left for home and her dorm room empty when she arrived. Carli still feeling quite aroused from the earlier groping she received from her professor went straight to her room to look for some satisfaction. In the back corner of her closet she pulled out an inconspicuous bag where she kept a 'gag gift' that she received during a sorority party. She had never needed or wanted to use a sex toy before but if she was ever going to..... today was the day. Carli's pussy was not tingling in anticipation. As she pulled the vibrator out of the bag she was surprised at it's size, it was much larger than she remembered. "There's no way this is going to fit in me." she thought.