Fake It Till You Make It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without taking much time and pressed for time Vick jumped up and told Carli her instructions.

"Carli, I need to for you to listen carefully to my instructions. I want you to go to the bathroom and change your clothes. Leave the clothes that you're currently wearing in the bathroom. Once you have changed you can let yourself out of the front door. When the front door closes behind you, you will awaken from your current state. You will feel refreshed. you will only remember that you did a good job cleaning the house and that I will settle up with your payment after class next week. I need you to do this very quickly. Do you understand?"

"Yes I do." She replied

With that they both quickly moved in separate directions. Mr. Hogue ran upstairs and jumped in the shower. This gave Carli plenty opportunity to copy the test, change clothes and leave before his wife showed up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Carli gets pushed into a new experience.

Carli decided that getting a 90 on her next test was probably the best idea and so she missed a few questions on purpose. She was still the highest in the class but at least it wasn't a perfect score. There was only the final left to take and unfortunately Mr. Hogue was not known for exempting students. But Carli wasn't worried. She had him wrapped around her little finger and getting access to the final exam didn't seem to be a problem.

Later that week at the school sponsored tennis tournament she saw Dr. Hogue in the stands and then later talking with her coach. They were laughing and talking while looking in her general direction.

"Hana, did you see Dr. Hogue talking with coach at the tournament today? What is that all about?" Carli had always been worried that if her professor ever found out that she wasn't really injured it would collapse this house of cards. And since now they were talking it made her even more paranoid.

"Yeah he has a lot of the team in his trial and so he goes to some of our matches but I hadn't really seen him here too much this year, I guess he's been busy with his research. By the way how is your hamstring doing?"

Carli told her that the hypnosis seemed to have helped and was thankful for her suggesting to take the class.

"Great!" Hana said "So you will be going to the banquet in early December then?"

"I wasn't invited to any banquet. What's it for?" Carli asked.

"Oh I'm sure Dr. Hogue just forgot to tell you. He throws a party at the end of the year that's 'invitation only' she said in a snooty voice. "Up in some secluded mansion in the hills I think. Participants get to meet with the sponsor of the study. It's a good time to maybe get some leads on jobs I hear. Rumor is that in the past some girls even left school early after they were offered lucrative careers stemming from this banquet. Mr. Hogue really wants me to go and in fact he has been working with me for weeks trying to use hypnosis to make me more assertive and less timid. Well at least that's what he tells me, you know how it is, you can't remember anything when you leave those sessions. It's amazing how the mind works."

The conversation between Vick and his wife was now making more sense. "I'm surprised you are going with exams the next week." Carli said trying to persuade Hana not to fall into Vicks web.

"Well I'm definitely going, Dr. Hogue really thinks I'm ready and you better figure something out too because if you get an invitation and don't show up.... right before his final exam..." She shook her head in disapproval. "I don't know how lenient he will be reading your essay."

"Essay test?" She cringed, that's one curveball she never saw coming.

After the tournament Carli was late to the shower and when she was finished she couldn't hear any voices in the locker room. She must've been in there longer than she thought she thought she reasoned. Wrapping a towel around herself at chest level she walked towards her locker to get dressed but as she turned the corner she was greeted by none other that Dr. Hogue.

"Uhhhh what are you doing here professor? This is like..... the girls locker room you know."

"Yes Carli I am aware of where I am but I needed to talk with you in private. I'd like you to attend a private party that I'm having the first week in December. There will be some important people there with job opportunities that I think you might be interested in. I've already set up an interview for you with the CEO of a major technology company who is looking for someone with your background and skills. Will you come?"

Carli hesitated as she has come to find out that most things Dr. Hogue offers comes with a catch. "Is this the banquet that Hana was telling me about where the sponsor of your research will be in attendance?" Carli walked towards her locker opened it halfway fiddled with her phone and then closed the locker door.

"Yes..... yes it is... but Hana should not have said anything, this is a by invitation only party and it needs to be kept quiet secret."

Carli thought for a moment. With Hana there she would have some protection in case Dr. Hogue decided to pull a "pink penguin" on her at the party. "OK, that sounds like a great opportunity but only if Hana and I can ride together. I don't really like driving by myself in the mountains at night."

"I completely understand and if you'd like I can even send a car for you guys, our sponsor spares no expense for this party. I'll send you an official invitation but remember to keep it completely private."

The entire conversation was quite awkward standing there dripping wet in nothing but a towel but then it became even more awkward when she heard the phrase "pink penguin" and Carli faked her hypnotic trance once again.

This session would be different than the rest, her professor explained. According to his instructions, when he snapped his fingers she would stay in a dream like state. He explained that her eyes would be open and she could move around freely but she would swear she was in a dream. As in dreams many things may not make sense. She should react to any situation like she might in any ordinary dream. She should stay truthful to who she is and not be afraid to say 'no'. "You will wake up from your dream when I say the phrase "wake up wake up wake up". At that point you will think you were just daydreaming and pick up the conversation where we left off,. Do you understand my instructions?"

"Yes sir."

"Good."

SNAP! Her eyes opened.

"Now drop that towel that you're wearing and let me see that beautiful figure of yours." He said

Carli did so forgetting that she could say "no".

Mr. Hogue then walked up to Carli and started kissing her passionately. He slowly backed her onto a nearby sofa and stood over her while he undressed. It looked like Carli was finally going to have what she had fantasized about. No one around... and her professor was going to fuck her. Victor then pulled Carli from the sofa and laid her onto a stack of mats that were about a foot high. Out of a locker he pulled some jump ropes out and tied Carli's hands together and then to a nearby bench. "What a kinky motherfucker." Carli thought but she didn't resist. Now naked himself, he laid on top of her and slowly kissed her entire body from her neck to her breasts then navel and then to her pussy. Vick's tongue began to slowly lick her stiffening clitoris in every direction. He kissed and licked her entire pussy passionately and started heading even farther south towards he asshole when just then she heard a sound from the distance and looked over to her left and saw a shadow in the doorway. A mysterious man approached her and her naked professor.

"Sayid!" Victor exclaimed "You made it! I was starting to wonder if you were going to stand me up again." He said as he stood up to greet his friend.

Carli was more than shocked to see her tennis coach standing before them.

"No.. never... but I see you've started without me again." Both of them laughed and it was obvious that this wasn't the first time that they had met in the girls locker room after hours.

"Your player Carli is just such a hot piece of ass I couldn't wait any longer but really we just started... isn't that right Carli," he said as he turned to look at her.

"What the fuck is going on?" Carli said loudly as she struggled to untie her wrists.

"Right... sooo.... Carli is in a dream right now." Victor explained to Sayid. "So she might be a little feisty but trust me she won't remember anything in the morning."

"I don't know how you do it brother....you are one talented hypnotist." Sayid said as he walked around the corner to undress.

Dr. Hogue then returned to his original position on top of Carli who was now confused and panic stricken. He laid on top of her and kissed her neck and whispered into her ear "I know everything..." Carli was paralyzed... "I know you are faking." He kissed her neck "I know about the tests." He kissed the other side of her neck. "And I know that if you fail my class you'll be off the team." Which that he stood up, grabbed his tie and started to blindfold Carli. "But my friend Sayid here thinks you are under my spell and if he finds out that you're not he has friends that can make you disappear." Victor continued but now in a completely serious tone. "Losing his job amidst a sex scandal is not an option... do you understand?" He whispered into her ear.

She nodded yes as he continued to kiss her lips and neck

Moments later she heard her coach enter the room

At first she resisted not knowing what else to do but these two men were way stronger than her and getting out of their grasp was futile. "No...stop." She halfheartedly whimper

ed.

It took Carli a few minutes to gain her composure. Her mind was racing. She was completely busted. When she finally broke out of her trance she was being fully groped and massaged by multiple hands and mouths at the same time. Her entire body was being licked kissed groped and fingered, everyone was quite worked up and sweaty in the hot locker room and she could tell there was no end in sight.

She was really starting to enjoy it now. Professor Hogue was obviously kissing her at this point and her coach was now sucking and licking her clitoris and pussy. She could feel his beard rubbing on the inside of her legs which tickled a bit. Her hips seemed to have a mind of their own and she was almost uncontrollably moving her pelvis rhythmically to the talented tongue that was between her legs. As her professor moved down to kiss her breast Sayid moved a wedge shaped pad underneath her hips which elevated them. What came next blew her mind to this day. Her tennis coach started slowly licking around her asshole. His hot tongue felt completely foreign to that area of her body. Carli resistant at first but as he kept licking her ass and playing with her clitoris it was one of the most incredible sensation she had ever felt. Professor Hogue now knelt over her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. There was nothing she could do if he really wanted to gag her as she was still tied to the bench but he seem to know exactly how deep he could pump his cock into her mouth. It was hard to focus on him as the man between her legs was taking her to new sexual heights. She continued to thrust her hips and began to arch her back under his amazing tongue. "Oh yeah.......right there.........just....like....... that..oh God I'm about to cum!" She whispered and quickly came under this new found erotic stimuli.

"She really seems to like what you're doing Sayid you'll have to teach me that trick one day." These were the first words spoken aloud in the last 30 minutes and as Sayid stood up he received a text.

"Duty calls." He said to his friend. Sorry but that's 'you know who' and he needs me to take care of something tonight... I've got to run but this was great as usual. Maybe next year you can get her back in so I can finish the job on that ass of hers." And with that he rushed out of the locker room half dressed.

Carli was still recovering from her orgasm when her professor walked around and stood where Sayid had previously been. He turned her over so that now she was face down with the wedge under her abdomen and hips and her ass was high in the air. Her wrists were still bound and tied to the bench, she was blindfolded and at his mercy. After a few slaps on her bare ass with his strong hands Carli was at attention. Once again she had never been down this sexual road and was unsure of what was to come.

"So you thought you could pull a fast one on your professor."... Slap!

Carli didn't know how to respond.

"Don't you think that was a bit DISRESPECTFUL."...SLAP! Carli winced.

"No Sir I," another SLAP came this one harder than the last. He was alternating cheeks but he was still making his point very clear.

"I don't appreciate being lied to Miss Thompson." He said as he started rubbing her aching ass cheeks.

"It...that wasn't my intention sir but I'm sorry if I disrespected you."

He must've liked that answer because he started to again rub her pussy and clitoris and Carli was again sexually aroused.

"It might not have been your intention but now you are my little sex slave." Her professor said as he slowly moved his cock towards her pussy.

"Isn't that right?!" He said in an authoritative voice.

Carli paused not knowing what to say then..SLAP...SLAP..."YES...I'm your slave." She said disparagingly.

"Slave?" He questioned...Slap!

"SEX slave." She whimpered.

And with that he entered her pussy with his hard dick. It felt as big as her vibrator but it was much warmer. He then put his hands on her hips and pushed in deeper until his dick was pushing against her cervix. "Did I remember to take my birth control pill today." She thought. But that was the last real thought that she had as Dr. Hogue started fucking her like she had always imagined he could. He seemed to slap her ass at just the right time and with every stroke she was getting closer and closer to orgasm.

"You like that big cock..don't you slave?" He panted.

"Yes.......sir." She moaned back.

"I'd bet you'd like this cock in your ass wouldn't you." He asked rhetorically.

"No..it's...way...too....big." She paused between words as each pump of her vagina left her breathless.

"We'll do whatever I say we are doing isn't that right slave?"

Carli didn't hesitate this time. "Whatever......you.......need.....sir." She said between pumps.

As things continued to escalate her older partner placed the tip of his thumb right onto her asshole still wet from her coach's tongue. The combination of his deep pumping and now gentle caressing of her asshole left Carli in a euphoric sexual soup of emotions. "Yes!... ohhh yes!...... just...... like..... that... fuck me harder!" On cue he picked up the pace and force. "... just like......just like that...don't stop!" She panted as her ass was being stimulated and her vagina was being pushed to its limits. "You are so big.... I think I'm going to come.....yes!... yes!... yes!!! As she was coming she could feel his hard cock explode into her cervix and waves of spasms and orgasms enveloped both of them simultaneously.

The following week a plain package with instructions and an invitation arrived at her dorm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Jill learns of her husband's affair.

Over the next month Carli became more concerned about Hana's well-being. She was spending a lot of time in Victor's lab and it was obvious to her that he was planning something. Carli was sure that Hana had some role in this sexual fantasy with his wife but how could she stop him?

Over the next few weeks Carli was able to hack into her professors's home computer through an unsecured router in his house. His computer was full of information about the banquet in December.

She found room numbers with names of students as well as alumni and other guests names and payment amounts. And sure enough she found Hana's name with the words "school girl" and "threesome" next to the names "Victor and Jill and room number 10". There were a few brief emails that we're short on details but were obviously from Mr. Hogue's research backers.

Although hard to believe it also seemed as though some girls were even being auction at this event! This was not going to happen to Hana, Carli thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What time Is the car picking us up today Victor?" Jill asked her husband at 5pm.

"The car gets here at 7 o'clock but I received a strange email last night to meet some out-of-town guests that were unexpected so I'm leaving soon....Just meet me in room 10 after my speech." He replied.

"Well that sucks....I don't want to show up by myself" She responded.

"It is what it is...unfortunately there's not much I can do about it.... Just meet me at room 10 at 9...I've got something special planned."

As planned Jill left at 7pm. About 30 minutes into the ride her phone rings. "Unlisted Number."

"Hello?" Jill answered.

"Mrs Hogue?" Carli spoke with a crack in her voice.

"Yes...can I help you." She responded.

"There's something you need to hear." "So you thought you could pull a fast one on your professor.... slap!" the recording of the night in the locker room starts to play. Unbeknownst to her professor, Carli had opened a recording App when fumbling on her phone in her locker the night of the threesome with Vick and her coach.

Jill's jaw dropped as she heard her husband's voice obviously fucking someone who she didn't know. Her anger overwhelmed her and by the time she arrived to the banquet she was ready to kill her husband. Jill rushed by the welcoming table and headed straight to the ballroom where she found her husband already giving his speech.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carli and Hana rode to the banquet in style. The stretched limousine that Mr Hogue arranged was quite lavish and the girls were drinking champagne and giddy on the drive through the hills to the site of the banquet.

"Did Mr. Hogue give you any hints as to who you're interviewing with?" Carli probed.

"No. He said it was very hush-hush and could only tell me that it was a dream job in my field...

How about you?" She asked Carli.

"Same thing." She replied. "Very secretive.... I wish I knew more so that I could have prepared."

The limousine pulled up to this extravagant mansion that was well lit but had many pathways leaving from it to other smaller servant quarters and the like.

As the limousine doors opened they could see a red carpet leading up the front steps to a pair of giant doors that opened as they approached. The girls entered into a Fourier where they were greeted by a man in a long black cloak. He was wearing a mask and his voice was electronically disguised.

"Your invitations please." He said in a very matter-of-fact way.

Hana went first. After looking at her invitation he found her name on the iPad. "Please follow Donald to room 10." He told Hana.

Hana waved goodbye to Carli. "Isn't this cool..... I'm so nervous.... Let's meet up later to compare notes." She said excitedly as she followed another cloaked man.

Carli handed the man her invitation and as with Hana, he instructed her to follow another man wearing a mask to room number two and await further instructions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jill continued to fume as she drank drink after drink waiting for her husband to finish but he still had over an hour.

"Hello Jill." Sayid whispered to Jill as he approached her from behind. As Jill turned around Sayid could tell that she had been crying. "What's wrong?" He asked.