Fake It Till You Make It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within minutes Carli was laying on her bed.....naked under the sheets. The room was dark and her door was locked she "Couldn't be too careful." She thought. The oversized vibrator was in her right hand and the fingers of her left hand were tickling her clitoris. All she could think about was Professor Hogue, a married man, stroking her pussy. The more she recalled the events of earlier in the afternoon the hotter she became. Her left hand was moving at a quicker pace as she dared to turn the vibrator on.

"Wow." she though. "This thing is way stronger and way louder than I thought it would be." She placed the tip of the vibrator on her clitoris but it was too much so she moved it down towards the lips of her pussy and rubbed up and down as she pictured her professor's fingers touching her. Her mind began to wander as her fantasy evolved. "What if Jim would have been there today? Would he have participated with Dr.Hogue? Is this something that they do in this lab? Would I have stopped them?" The thought of the two men groping her and her inability to escape excited her even more. She pictured both men now rubbing their hands all over her body. She pictured Victor ordering her to stand up and then bending her over the exam table as he plunged his dick into her wet pussy. As these new thoughts flooded her mind the vibrator found it's way into her pussy and the girth of the device filled her up like nothing she had ever experienced. She slowly started moving her hips up and down and eventually plunged the vibrator deeply into her wanting pussy. The size of the toy was intense at first but soon her hips, vibrator hand and left hand were all in unison. Her mind returned to that room. She was helpless on that table and no one was going to save her. She pushed them away but that just made them more aggressive. That thought plus the vibrations and manipulations of her hands and new device were too much for Carli. "Yes... yes." She said quietly but aloud. "Fuck me just like that." She whispered as she pushed the vibrator deeper "......don't stop... don't stop....yes...yes..yes!" She panted as she let out a loud moan as the large orgasm overwhelmed her body.

Carli laid there exhausted. She hadn't made time for herself in a long time and she "really needed that" she thought. For a few minutes she laid there relaxing until she regained her composure and then looked at the vibrator on the bed and said aloud "I'm gonna have to let you out of that bag more often." She laughed cleaned up and started reviewing the test that she had stolen earlier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Victor can't get Carli out of his mind.

Victor could't get Carli out of his mind and had a near constant erection the rest of the day. He needed to get home "ASAP" he thought. He was sure others were noticing the bulge in his pants and wasn't getting much work done anyway. Once at home he went straight to the shower but the cold water was of no help. His thoughts were on the young coed. "I thought for sure the massage would break her" He thought as his penis was slowly becoming erect again. "And she didn't even move when I touched her pussy!....she must have nerves of steal." He thought. "Why would she let me do that?...maybe she likes me..." His penis was now fully erect. "Maybe she wants me to do more...." his soapy hand started to stroke his manhood, "I need to get her alone again but campus is too risky." He thought.

"Well you sure are worked up." His wife Jill started Vick as she entered the bathroom interrupting his fantasy.

"Uh.... yeah I met a new coed today that I thought we might like to...you know...hook up with her at our party."

"Oh yeah?...where is she from?" she asked with hopeful anticipation. Jill undressed and entered the shower to join her aroused husband.

Victor and his wife had "played" with a few of his female.... and male students who were under his control in the past but Carli wasn't her type, Jill preferred exotic encounters and was a bit more kinky than her husband.

"Asian" he fired back quickly. "A pretty Japanese tennis player." He lied. The couple had a rule that they only played together so what he did earlier today was technically off limits.

"She must be something special if she's got you like this." She grabbed his hard cock and started stroking it as she kissed him passionately. For his part Vick reached down and inserted 2 fingers in his wife's already wet pussy and grabbed the back of her hair with his other hand to kiss her more deeply.

He was so horny from earlier today and needed some relief so after a short time of fondling, Vick pulled his wife's head away from his by her hair, turned her around, kicked her legs apart and entered his wife's wet pussy from behind.

The couple liked to role-play and she was sure her husband was thinking of the Japanese girl. "Oh fuck me professor." His wife screamed in her best asian accent. Her husband grabbed her hips with both hands and started thrusting harder and faster. "You like that tight pussy don't you." She continued.

"You know I do.....and you like this big cock don't you." He replied.

"Yes.....pro...fess..or." She panted.

Jill was usually pretty loud in bed and this was no different. "Yes...give it to me...oh yeah thats how I like it....Oh...oh...oh..." Were some of the sounds that could be heard coming from the bathroom.

"I'm gonna make you work for that A." Victor spoke-up, breathless. All he could think about was Carli stealing photo's of the test he had left out for her to find.

"It feels sooo good but... is that the best you can do?...I bet your wife could make me cum with one lick." Jill was egging her husband on and knew he wouldn't take that insult lying down.

"Oh you want more...do you?" Vick's fantasy with Carli was not thrown off track by his wife's role playing. He then grabbed the baby oil off the shelf and drenched his wife's ass. "You'll do anything for that A won't you..." He said as he pulled his dick out of his wife.

"What do you mean anything." Jill asked naively but knowing what she was in store for.

And with that Victor slowly pushed his dick into his wife's ass. Once her ass accepted his erection the two started to pick up the pace. Mrs. Hogue rarely was into anal but the whole scenario had her hot and in the mood. She kept her left hand on the shower wall and right hand on her pussy as she rubbed it in sync with her husband's thrusting.

"Ohhh" she let out a moan "Anything....for....you....anything..." Her words came out slow and interrupted by pumping. She could feel her husband's dick getting harder and so she picked up the pace with her hand. "Oh professor....you're..... gonna......you're gonna...you're gonna make me cum!" And with that an orgasm overcame her. Her vagina was contracting with spasms and her husband wasn't far behind and came almost immediately. Exhausted and satisfied the couple exited the shower.

"Well if that was any kind of appetizer, I can't wait for the main course at the party." Jill said with a wink as she left the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Close encounter with his wife doesn't deter a passionate encounter with a student.

A week later the results of the test were posted in class and to Carli's dismay she had the only A. More than half the class was below 70% and she alone made any curve for the class impossible. "Next time... IF there is a next time, I need to make sure to miss a few questions." She thought.

Over the next month the material was getting more and more difficult and it was less and less interesting to Carli. Even though her roommate was now back in town and was tutoring her she feared that she would not do well enough on the next test. Fortunately opportunity knocked one week before the test.

"Mrs. Thompson can you see me after class." Dr Hogue said at the beginning of class.

"Oh crap he knows that I cheated somehow." She thought. "How am I going to get out of this one. Maybe just come clean and hope he shows mercy?" Time passed so slowly and she was so lost in her thoughts she barely took notes.

She nervously approached his desk after class. "You...you wanted to see me sir." She said in a worried questioning voice.

"Yes let's walk and talk I have somewhere to be. When we met you told me that you work 15 hours a week to support yourself... is that correct?"

Carli shook her head yes

"And I assume they don't pay much am I right?"

"Yeah..." She responded a bit confused with the questioning

"Well I'm throwing a party at my house this weekend and I need to hire a few people to clean and prep the house. It pays 250.00 if you're interested?"

"Yeah sure." She said quickly relieved that her fears were for naught. "What time and where?"

"The party is Sunday so maybe Saturday morning?" He replied.

"That works for me she said." The wheels were once again turning in her head. Dr. Hogue must keep a copy of the test in his home computer right? And I'll bet his computer isn't even password protected. If I'm lucky I'll get paid and get my hands on the next test. But how am I going to be able to avoid Mr. and Mrs. Hogue she wondered.

Luck was again on her side, when as she pulled into her teacher's subdivision, she saw Mrs. Hogue driving out of it. It was a short drive to his house and the professor was waiting outside when Carli arrived.

"Where's the Miss's off to?" She asked as she walked up the stairs to greet Mr Hogue. As he invited her in he explained that his wife was going out to get her nails and hair cut in preparation for the party tomorrow. "She'll probably be gone for a few hours." He said as he walked Carli into the living room. Entering the room Vick surprisingly turned to face Carli and whispers "pink penguin" and as usual Carli played along.

"What the heck is he doing this time." She thought. "Wasn't there supposed to be a bunch of people here getting the house ready?"

The professor then explained that she will not remember anything that she does today. He reiterated that she doesn't need to do anything that she is uncomfortable with but that she will not get paid until she has finished all of the cleaning. He then explained that she will feel 'very comfortable' around him and not be embarrassed about the 'uniform' that she must wear to clean the house.

"What the heck does that mean." Her mind began to raise "...a uniform?" "Focus Carli you are here for one thing...THE TEST who cares if you have to wear a uniform." She thought.

"Do you have any objections so far?" her professor spoke again.

"No sir."

"Good, when I snap my fingers you'll be awake...your job is to clean and dust the house.... you will put on the uniform that is in the bathroom.... you will not feel uncomfortable wearing it around me..... After you are done, you will hear me say "dusting is done" you will then fall deeply asleep and await your next instructions.."

Carli's mind was now focused.... she would find the tests, then photo it all while dusting.

She then heard a "snap" and she went to the bathroom to put on her uniform

"You have got to be kidding me." She almost said aloud. Laid out on the bathroom counter was a very skimpy 'French Maid' uniform. It was more of a costume then a uniform...with thigh high hose, high heals with a tutu skirt and a lacy spaghetti strap form fitting top and no bra! "Wow this is going to be harder than I thought." She worried but then convinced herself that she shows way more skin by the pool and at least for now it calmed her nerves. "Shit! There's no place to put a cell phone in this outfit....I'll just have to figure something out." She thought as she left the bathroom fully dressed in her 'uniform' and started cleaning the house.

While cleaning she noticed that every time she bent over or did a squat while dusting or mopping, Dr. Hogue's eyes were on her. The House was cold and her nipples were poking through the lace top...and,as in the past, she was loving the attention. "There it is!." She quietly rejoiced. She found the test in a stack of work files that Victor haphazardly threw in a closet near the bathroom where she changed. It was feet away from her the whole time. Now the question was how to photograph it without being noticed.

"Carli can you come here for a minute I need you to do something for me." Her professor yelled from the office where he had been gawking at her all morning

Carli walked towards the office. "Yes...did I miss something." She asked while entering the room.

"Dusting is done." He said and with that Carli again pretended to be under his trance.

Her professor was seated in his chair in front of a very large desk that faced the door. "You've done a very good job today... do you like serving me?"

Carli was caught off guard and blurted out "Yes Sir" before thinking.

The next question was even tougher, "are you... sexually attracted to me Mrs Thompson?"

Carli's mind was blown and there was only one right answer she thought "How did you know?" she responded

Well you pranced around this house today showing off your gorgeous body to me every chance you got so I took that as a hint."

Carli blushed

"There is no reason to be embarrassed." He continued. "I'm flattered. Carli there is one more job that I need you to do for me. And knowing how you feel about me it shouldn't make you uncomfortable in any way. When I snap my fingers you'll awaken from your trance. You will again be comfortable in the clothing that you are currently wearing.... you will walk around my desk and sit on my lap and obey my ever word."

"This better be quick." she thought. "Mrs Hogue is probably on her way home and the test hasn't been photographed yet."

"Snap."

Without delay Carli walked around the large desk to find her professor naked from the waist down. She was "all in now" she thought as she sat on his lap.

"No... I need you to face me." he said. "Please turn and straddle me."

She complied.

"Now Kiss me." Her soft lips touched his and their mouths immediately opened. He was a good kisser and soon thoughts of him groping her in the lab flooded her mind. She was kissing her married professor in his house,wife on the way home... wearing essentially lingerie! It was like out of a movie and by the bulge that was forming under her, he was enjoying it too. But where was this going and what was her limit she wondered.

After a few minutes of being fondled and kissed her professor stoped and said, "now I need you to kneel down in front of me." Carli knew what was coming next and paused for a moment contemplating what to do. Her scholarship was on the line and if sucking a hot guy's dick one time gets her free tuition then so be it." She thought.

"Is there a problem Carli?" He asked wondering if maybe he had pushed this charade to its limits.

"No." She said as she stood up from his lap and then knelt before him. "Oh crap." She though as she looked at his crotch. Carli hadn't been with too many guys but this was definitely the biggest cock she had seen up close. It was half the circumference of her wrist and at least 8 inches long. Smaller than her new sex toy but not by much.

"Your job is to put those beautiful lips around my cock and make me cum before my wife gets home." Her professor ordered.

It was now clear what he wanted and she grabbed the large cock with both hands then licked the head slowly. As she stroked his cock and licked his balls he became more exited and somehow even harder. She was now lost in the moment. She forgot about the test or her outfit or his wife. Fantasies were running through her head and she was very turned on. Carli felt Vick's hand on the back of her head as she started picking up the pace. He was definitely in charge. There was no way she could take his whole penis in her mouth and luckily he never pushed the issue. She could tell her professor was really enjoying this and so was she. As she sucked his dick she could feel her pussy getting hot with excitement. With her right hand she stroked and sucked his cock and with her left she started exploring her clit. Before long, she was sucking his dick and rubbing on her pussy in rhythm. "Oh don't stop." he moaned. At that moment Carli wanted this man to bend her over the desk and fuck her pussy hard like in her fantasies. They were both so close to cuming.

"Honey!" Mrs Hogue called from the front porch. "Who's car is in the driveway?" Jills voice rang through the air.

"Quick get under the desk." He instructed to Carli.

"Honey?"

"I'm in my office." Vick shouted back.

As she walked in she knew something wasn't right. "Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yeah... you just gave me a lot of stuff to do today and I was just sitting here taking a break. The car belongs to a neighbor who needed to clean out his garage or something. I can ask him to move it."

"No that's ok I'm gonna be leaving soon anyway. The house looks good. We should have parties more often." She joked.

Just then Carli decided to have a little fun and grabbed the base of her teacher's fully erect cock and pulled it towards her warm mouth. This caused him to lean back in his chair.

She wasn't going to make this easy." He thought.

"So what brings you home so early." He said in a higher than usual voice.

"I forgot the dry cleaning and you said you needed it by tomorrow so here I am."

Carli continued to grip the base of his cock tightly so that he wouldn't loose his erection and licked it up and down like a melting ice cream cone.

"Ok... well...I have a little more to do and then I'll start on the outside." He said hoping his wife would also decide to finish her chores.

"I'll leave you to it then, you want anything for lunch? I can swing by and pick something up on my way home."

"Oh I would love a burger from, '2 guys and a grill'. How he could even talk was beyond him. This girl under the desk was sucking him off so hard he could barely think.

"But that's way across town." she whined

"Please." He whined back

"Ok but you'd better have something nice for me tomorrow night.... Were you able to set up that Japanese girl we talked about?"

"Uhhh, no I think that won't happen until December." he said trying to speak in code so Carli wouldn't get suspicious.

"Well whoever you set us up with don't forget I like em 'dark'. She said as she winked at her husband.

"That was a strange conversation." Carli thought.

The car drove off and Hogue pulled out his chair from underneath the desk. "Now what was that all about!" he said in a harsh tone "We could have easily been caught."

"But you said 'don't stop'." she said thinking that she had just out-foxed him.

"You are right I did say that soooo... get to it then."

In no time the rhythm was back and once again the pair were about to cum. Not knowing really what to do next he stopped her and said, "This feels so good, you're doing a great job sucking my dick but I'd like to cum in your mouth.... unless you're uncomfortable with that." Carli wasn't going to fall for that again and so she spoke up. While stroking his cock she said "Well I really don't like cum in my mouth so my boyfriends usually just finish on my chest is that OK?"

That was one of the hottest things he had ever heard a coed say. "I would love to but it's covered so I guess you'll have to take your top off." Vick continued.

Carli was drunk with desire and couldn't believe her orgasm was once again put on hold. She quickly pulled down the straps of her uniform to expose her tits and plunged her fingers into her pussy and began bobbing her head on his cock. She was now topless with just a skirt and stockings on sucking her professors dick at his desk. It didn't take long for her pussy to get close to orgasm again. She could feel his dick harden in her mouth and just then an orgasm overwhelmed her body and she couldn't help but to moan even with his dick in her mouth. The vibration of her moan quickly put him over the edge. He couldn't hold back anymore. "I'm cuming." He warned as he pulled out of her mouth. Carli kneeled forwards pulled Vicks throwing dick towns her tits just in time for her professor to unload his orgasm all over her tits.