Fake It Till You Make It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That mother Fu...." Sayid covered her mouth as Jill didn't realize how loud she was talking.

"Come with me." Sayid whispered as he took Jill by the arm and walked her to an empty bedroom in the mansion.

"OK...what is going on Jill?" Sayid said as he sat next to her on the bed.

"That mother fucking friend of yours has been fucking coeds on the side.....and I'm gonna kill that son-of-a-bitch as soon as he is off stage." Jill said slightly slurring her speech. "And don't tell me it wasn't him, I heard a recording of him in the act and... and..." She started to cry a didn't finish her statement.

Sayid grabbed Jill and pulled her towards him to comfort her with a hug. Jill began to cry harder on his shoulder. "I thought I was giving him more that he could want....I may not be 19.... but at 40 I'm still in decent shape.... right?" She sobbed.

"You are beautiful...please don't cry...you didn't do anything wrong." Sayid said as he pulled away to look Jill in her eyes. "You are too good for Vick...I'll talk to him Jill."

"No! Fuck that asshole, he needs to learn a lesson!" And with that Jill kissed Sayid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After what seemed like a five minute walk down a hallway through corridors and up stairs, Carli followed the man into room number two. The man spoke with a middle eastern accent and asked Carli to follow the instructions left for her on the table. He then exited the room and as the door close behind him she could hear a locking noise and sure enough when she checked the handle it would not budge. The room was well lit with no windows and quite large. There was a table and chairs in the center of the room and on the table lay a box and a paper that read:

"Our high profile clients would prefer to stay anonymous until the time is right. Trade secrets and plans will likely be discussed tonight and we take every precaution in protecting our client's secrets. At this time we ask that you change into the clothes provided for you inside of the box. Please remove your clothes and undergarments and put them and anything that you may have brought with you tonight including your cell phone inside of the box. Once you have completed these instructions please be seated on the sofa. Of course if you would prefer to decline the interview just use the phone by the lamp now and someone will escort you to the banquet hall."

Just then a buzzing sound from the corner of the room caught Carli's attention. A close circuit TV camera with a blinking red light now pointed in her direction."Here goes nothing." She thought to herself as she opened the box.

The box contained a simple black robe that was oversized and draped to about 1 inch from touching the floor. Under it laid a black blindfold. The robe was slit from the upper thigh/hip to the ground and just left of midline. So as she walked her bare leg was visible with each stride.

Carli looked around the room for a place that she could change without being watched by the camera but no such privacy shield could be found so instead she put the robe over her head like a tent and undressed beneath it placing each garment into the box as it was removed. She also made sure that the camera could see that her cell phone and purse were also placed into the box. She walked over to the sofa placed the blindfold over her eyes and took a seat as per the instructions.

Within minutes the door was unlocked and she could hear the box being pulled off of the table as a group of people entered the room.

A British man spoke first.

"Carli Thompson... 20 years old... Adopted at birth... she has an older brother named Sawyer... baseball player for USC... also adopted. Mother Claudia father Eric." he continued for a straight 5 minutes.

"These people had done their homework. They knew everything about her." She thought.

Another voice the spoke.

"Carli my company is heavily invested into Virtual Reality R&D and we are looking for someone to infiltrate our competitor and essentially spy on them for us. Your professor has told us about a few of your abilities that we think could be extremely valuable to our company but we need to explore them more. Let me start off by saying that we can start you off with a 7 figure salary but loyalty and honesty is the most important criteria as to who we hire for this position. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Carli responded

"You come highly recommended by your professor Dr. Hogue. And he's told us that you have been.... let's say..pretty crafty in how you have excelled in his class. He says that you're someone who can put up with quite a lot to get what you want he says quote -in all the years that I have been teaching, I've never met a student who is willing to go the extra mile like Carli. End quote. Tell us about your relationship with Mr. Hogue, what does he mean by 'go the extra mile'?

"Ummm....ummmm. Well he is a good professor.... he is always prepared for class...... his research has helped some of the girls on the team overcome injuries and.." Carli was interrupted

"Remember," a female voice interrupted "we need you to be completely truthful with us..open up...tell us what he is not telling us. I see that you have an A in Mr Hogue's class. Not many people can say that. What do you think was the key to achieving that grade?"

"Well I studied hard and my roommate tutored me and...."

"Ok I think I've heard enough." another voice interrupted Carli. "I don't think this girl has what it takes.... she obviously doesn't understand what we need, I'm sure there's someone here tonight that understands what honesty is all about." And with the she could hear members in the room standing and getting there things together.

"I... I... I don't think I understand what you want from me." Carli started seeing a seven figure salary slipping from her grasp.

"Well let's start with how you came to be half dressed sitting under Victor's desk sucking on his cock with his wife just feet away." Said the female voice.

Carli sat stunned. Her lips were moving but no words would escape her throat.

"Yeah was he a good lay?" Another person blurted out as the rest laughed

Seconds felt like days as they passed.

"Well Hogue is a hot guy and I needed to keep my scholarship so I figured I could have my cock... I mean 'cake' and eat it too if you know what I mean and I doubt he's complaining, I did get an A after all." She broke the silence with this daring comment.

The room erupted in laughter.

"That's what I'm talking about Carli. You know what you did and we know what you did so own up to it.... What you did was masterful."

"It took nerves of steal," another interrupted.

"When Victor told me that he strung you along for weeks to try to break you and that at every turn you did what you needed to do to keep your scholarship, we knew we had a girl who could help us dominate the technology sector."

The female slipped off Carli's blindfold and the 5 of them discussed vaguely what the position entailed and after 30 minutes or so offered her a job.

"I'll take the job under one condition....I want my roommate Hana taken care of." Said a bolded yet nervous Carli.

"My partners and I will need to discuss this. Why don't you take this mask and wear it tonight. With it no one on the grounds will question who you are. It is reserved for the elite members. Wearing it will give you access to the entire estate and all of its hidden corners. And by flipping this switch under the chin it will distort your voice so that no one will recognize it. We will call you later with our decision.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

Jill and Carli get payback

Jill Hogue now lay on the bed passionately kissing Sayid. His hands groped her legs and ass over her dress as she straddled him. He knew what she wanted....revenge! Sayid's hands found their way under Jill's dress and caressed her bare ass. She wasn't wearing any underwear which turned him on even more.

He was ready to take this to the next level and hoped she did too. In one movement he rolled her off of him and now was on top of her. He began kissing her neck and slid down past her breast as they were covered and inaccessible, in seconds his head was between her legs. Jill could feel his beard on her inner thighs as he plunged his tongue into her wet pussy.

The drinks were finally catching up with Jill and any inhibitions were gone. Sayid was now sucking on her clit as his hands were under her and squeezing her ass.

"Yeah just like that." She moaned.

Sayid picked up the pace and started fingering Jill's pussy.

"Just like that...just like that." Her hips were now moving up and down in rhythm with his tongue.

Sayid continued to lick and finger his friend's wife and could tell she was getting close to orgasm.

Jill's mind started to wander. She could still hear the recording of her husband and the ecstasy in the coed's voice. "I shouldn't do this." Jill whispered stopping Sayid. As she stood he grabbed the back of her neck and hair and kissed her passionately. Jill's hands betrayed her and squeezed his hard cock over his robe. "I don't think this is right." Jill's conscience interjected as she lifted his robe to get a better hold on to his thick cock.

"I do." And with that Sayid spun Jill around and pushed her to the bed face down. Jill could hear him undressing. She turned to see Sayid's hard cock heading towards her pussy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Hana reached her room at 7 she found a tape recorder and a box on the table. The voice on the recording was professor Hogue who was able to hypnotize Hana with a simple phrase and instructed her to dress in the outfit in the box and to wait for him and his wife.

It was now 2hrs later. Carli left her room dressed in her black robe high healed shoes and the new mask. She rushed to find room 10. If her plan was working she new Jill would be pissed and confronting Victor about now but she was running behind and reached room 10 at the same time as Victor.

"Victor Hogue." Carli said in a disguised voice. "Please follow me." Carli passed him and opened room 10.

As they entered the room Carli closed the door behind them and started playing the locker room recording. Victor was shocked. Carli took off her mask and looked at her professor.

"Any minute now your wife will be here...I know your plan Vic....If you don't want me to play this for her when she gets here you will remove Hana from her trance and let us leave." Carli said quickly fearing she was cutting things close.

Victor looked at his watch it was 5 after 9 and Jill was likely close by. "OK..OK.."

Victor quickly had Hana change back into her dress and out of the school-girl outfit she was wearing. He removed the trance word so that it could not be used again. Hana was told that her interview went well and would hear back later tonight if she got a second interview. Hana awoke only remembering what she was told. In a panic Victor quickly rushed the two out of the room "Wow that was close." He thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jill initially gave a half hearted struggle to escape but she wanted payback and what better way than with Victor's attractive dark friend.

Jill couldn't believe how good Sayid's hard cock felt entering her pussy. Until now whenever she played with other men they always wore condoms. She was now on all fours and his strong hands were pulling her hips towards his bare hard cock and he was steadily going deeper and harder with every pump which felt incredible. This was better than any role-playing games that her and Vick had ever done.

"You know you want this." Sayid insisted.

Sayid released her hips and placed both hands on her shoulders so he could go even deeper into his friend's wife.

"Is this what you like. Is this what you need?" Sayid whispered rhetorically.

"Yes! YES!...like that...you're....so...fucking.... deep. Don't stop, don't stop!" She was in ecstasy.

After a few minutes Sayid released her shoulders and turned Jill on her back. He didn't waste any time and immediately was on top of her again.

Jill found her clit with her right hand as Sayid placed both of her legs on his shoulders and entered her again. His dick was now going in very deep and Jill didn't care how much it hurt. She rubbed her clit faster as his dick was getting even harder. Sayid couldn't control himself much longer.

"I'm....gonna....cum!" He said in between pumps.

"Me too...don't stop...don't stop...don't stop!" She screamed. But Sayid couldn't hold out any longer and as he felt her body began to convulse with orgasm he let out a load moan and exploded deep inside of Jill's wet pussy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exhausted, the two cleaned up and agreed that although this was fun neither would speak of it to anyone and they left the room to enjoy the rest of the party.

After some looking, Jill found her husband and approached him from behind. "So where's my "Dark" surprise you promised?" Jill whispered into her husband's ear startling her husband. After fucking Syed she was too tired to argue with him and really after getting her brains fucked out she really couldn't be too mad anymore she thought. But still, he did start it and should be punished, but how?

"I'm so sorry, she uh.... couldn't make it I think she came down with a cold or something" Vick lied.

"That's OK I'm sure you can make it up to me on the limo ride home." She said as she grabbed his hand to leave. "I've got it" Jill thought to herself and as she sat in the back of the limousine. With her husband siting across from her she spread her legs wide and motioned to Vick. "As punishment for not coming though on your promise you're going to go down on me all the way home."

"That sounds fair." Her husband responded, as he knelt before her unknowingly about to lick and suck the pussy that Sayid had just destroyed earlier.

"Payback's a Bitch" She thought as she enjoyed the ride home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hana and Carli enjoyed the rest of the night and both were offered jobs later that night.

THE END

If you like this I may continue the after college adventures. Let me know