All Comments on 'Faking It Ch. 01'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gohtimbogohtimboalmost 2 years ago

lying in the name of love

gohtimbogohtimboalmost 2 years ago

lying in the name of love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I NEED MORE ASAP!!!

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
The next chapter just got approved

It’s being published later today. Thank you very much for your interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally dumb......... I just read through this submission....... wrong area to submit as this is not a true fetish rather non-consent. and it is 10 minutes i can never redeem.......total waste of my time. So I won't be reading part 2

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
You’re entitled to your opinion

The other two commentators think the story is good and are interested in more, but it’s okay that you think is dumb. You have the right to have poor taste. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like ' Using him', 'Blacking Her Brother's Friend', 'Arranged Marriage', but this one really a pathetic story. A total garbage. Because of ragging many students commit suicide. That why there's many laws against it. Luke can reportt this to his parents, teachers, to police or anti ragging like something in online. And also no one whether its school or college that this much shit lying down. It's not the primitive times where just Because you are physically strong you get to do what you want. And lastly, it's absolutely impossible to talk to the girl that bullied you to this extent treat nicely, talk nicely, and nigh impossible to accept that she loves you or her love, confession etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey author, Please bring a story that makes sense, just bring something nice rather than this shit. It's ok for golden showers, rim job a little bit of humiliation, only when couples are alone. Not in front of the audience. There's no way she loved him. And there's no way he can accept her or forget for what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I also meet my fair share of nerdy boys, submissive boys, neet boys etc but no one are like this Luke or should I say its impossible. Bullying is also common in my school years, college years, in my tutions, even in my university. Mainly school years. But after college, it's almost non existent, it's just some light prank between friends etc. And also bullying is a understatement, in even school times its also light not to the extent of college years because everywhere there are cameras. Specially college areas. It's impossible for Priya to not get caught or for Luke to not upload videos in social media. Once he done that, no matter how powerful Priya was, she will be damned.

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
The reasoning is simple

Luke has a great gift. He is astoundingly nice. Luke could forgive Priya, because he is almost saintly, except he still experiences lust. Plus Jesus told people to forgive anything and everything too. The guys in my stories also have a low standard. As long as the girl isn’t a cheater, then they’ll date them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous