Faking It Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you hate me or something?" Luke asks her with a shaking voice. Priya is wounded by this, feeling a stab in her heart from his words. She knows that it isn't his fault since she hurt him really badly, but still can't help feeling upset. All she can do right now is just grab his throat in a threatening way. Her eyes blaze as she tries to bury the pain deep inside her. "I never did anything bad to you, Priya. Why can't you stop bullying me?" He can't believe how pathetic he sounds as he says this to the exotic beauty queen.

"I just enjoy watching you suffer. You are such a loser it's not worth hating you. You are far beneath me," she says to him. It hurts her to have to say this but she doesn't want Kathy to know she loves him, and also isn't ready to tell him how she really feels yet. Plus, his tears arouse her like nothing else can. "You can go to your next class now, but I want you to come to my house after school tomorrow. If you don't, I will send those picture out right way. Do you understand?"

Luke nods with tears in his eyes and then rushes out, feeling humiliated and degraded. It hurts to be treated with so much derision by these girls but he still refuses to surrender. He will continue to try to resist and won't let them see how broken he is. The boy has never hated anyone before but what he feels right now is just as close as it gets. If only they would stop tormenting him, his life would get much better.

....

One day after being forced to eat out her ass, Luke is at Priya's house. "Take your clothes off and lie in the bathtub," she orders him. He looks at the Indian girl, glaring at her before doing as she told him. Like takes all his clothes off and lies down on her bathtub, naked. She looks at his hard penis angrily but doesn't do anything about it yet. That will have to wait. Priya then takes her booty shorts and drenched thong off, revealing her hairy pussy to him. She positions herself over him, her feet on either side of his head. "Get ready for your first golden shower."

He lurches up in shock upon hearing what she is going to do but by then it is already too late for him. She starts to pee, urinating on his stunned face. The girl smirks at him while pissing all over Luke's face, soiling his features with her warm urine. Her yellow urine hits his face in a powerful stream, blasting his forehead and pale cheeks almost violently. The impact of her jet hitting his lips forces them open and she pees into his mouth, filling it up with her salty piss. It is so putrid and makes him feel so defiled.

Yet for some reason his cock got really hard from being treated this way. She seems to notice this too and remarks "You are such a filthy whore, getting turned on by this," all while continuing to spray the hot liquid on the helpless boy's innocent face. After soiling his cheeks with her warm pee, she gets out of the bathtub. "Stay there for a while. I want my piss to dry on your face so that you smell of my pee. No wiping it away." She is about to leave for some snacks but then changes her mind. "I've still got some left," she says before blasting him with one last stream of scalding pee from her crotch.

Priya originally wanted to leave for a little snack after pissing on Luke but now she wants to get to the really fun part right away. That's why she squats down over him and presses her spicy pussy on his lips. "Start eating me out and make me cum, dork. I want to cum all over your pretty face," she says. He is too distracted by her pressing her hairy cunt on his lips to notice the fact that she called him pretty. It is all he can do to try and reach up inside her. Her pussy juice tastes surprisingly great and is musky and intoxicating, making him unaware of anything else.

He sticks his tongue into her slit and probes around inside the tunnel with it. Her molten insides clench around him, squeezing his tongue hard. Luke could taste both her piss and nectar as he laps up with his tongue. The boy then starts sucking her clitoris, using his lips as well in his effort to get her off. It is his hope that she will orgasm soon and he will be released from his role as her toy. Eating pussy is what he wants to do for someone he is in a relationship with, not his bully, despite how hot his bully is.

He uses his mouth to suck her clit and holds his breath for as long as he could, wanting to take as little break as he can to finish her off as soon as possible. His efforts pay off and she screams, her cunt spasming and squirting onto his face and in his mouth. Luke feels like he is drowning in her sticky discharge as she keeps pouring it into his oral orifice. Finally she stops, then moves down to be by his waist, crouching outside the bathtub but placing her hand inside it, wrapped around his erection.

"I can't believe you are this slutty. Look at how hard your tiny cock is, just from swallowing my piss and eating my cunt. You really are a hoe, Luke," she says as she caresses his penis, stroking it up and down. Then she squeezes it hard and bends down. Looking into his eyes with mischief, she swipes her tongue across the underside, giving it a quick lick. She kisses the swollen glans and sucks the head past her lips, before going back to using her right hand on him. It is Priya's first time giving a handjob but she is doing it quite well.

"Please stop touching my dick, Priya," he begs, not wanting to be used by a girl who hates and is so mean to him, not knowing that she doesn't actually hate him. She responds by bending down to take his entire rod inside her mouth. It is very easy, even though she is a virgin, given how small his cock is. "Don't suck my cock," he tells her and she ignores him, bobbing her head up and down. He is too afraid of getting his pictures leaked all over to fight her off, and she is stronger than him too.

That's why all he can do is lie there in the bathtub and let her have her way with him. She hums around his dick, the vibration sending shivers up his spine. It feels so amazing yet Luke still feels it isn't right since they aren't in a relationship, and she is also his bully. Meanwhile, Priya is getting extremely wet from sucking him off and sneaks a hand down to massage her clit, rubbing herself as she her pussy becomes more and more moist from having his dick in her mouth. "Please don't force me to cum in your mouth."

Priya responds by sucking his dick really hard until he spews inside her mouth and right down her throat. She feels so victorious when Luke's virgin cum hits the back of her throat and just keeps on sucking and sucking until he has emptied himself inside her mouth. "Your virgin cum tastes amazing," she tells the boy, despite still being a virgin herself. The shy boy blushes from her assessment, unsure why his long time bully would compliment the taste of his cum. "We're taking a walk in the park together now."

He waits, feeling confused as Priya puts on some new clothes. She gets Luke a glass of milk to drink before the two of them leave her house. Priya leads him to a corner of the park where she really loves hanging out by herself or with a few of her friends whenever she has time. There she makes Luke sit down on a bench and then sits down right next to his, and then surprises him by resting her head on his shoulder. Luke is astounded by her actions and feels a strange warmth growing inside him.

Priya glances at him, suddenly feeling nervous. She decided to bring him here because she wants to tell him how she feels. But now her throat is getting all constructed and she feels like it simply won't open up. Finally she manages to say "I wanted to tell you something. It means a lot to me Luke. Can you please just listen to me spill my heart out for a little while?" She looks at him in a very fragile way, so unlike the badass girl she was just an hour earlier, when she pissed all over Luke's face.

Luke is surprised by how soft her voice is. He finds himself wondering if this is a trap, but for some reason he believes that she is being genuine. It is probably to do with how she is looking at him right now. "Okay, sure. Just tell me what's going and I'll listen," Luke says, surprising himself with the kindness in his own voice. He didn't expect himself to be able to speak to her so cordially, given what she had done to him. She did blackmail him into letting her do sexual stuff to him, after long term bullying. He supposes he was kind of sexually assaulted? Maybe?

The Indian beauty looks at him with a shy expression on her face. She now realizes that bullying him before telling him how she feels might not have been the best decision. "I wanted to say sorry for bullying you," Priya says to him in an earnest tone. "I never hated you, Luke. I love you. I bullied you to hide my feelings from other people and in an attempt to try and deny it as well." The last part is a lie since she never denied to herself. She only said it to make herself look more pitiable to him.

Her words shock Luke and he is now gasping like a fish on land. His face is bright red. A part of him is delighted to find out that a girl likes him. Yes, there was Kathy, but she never said it to Luke and spoke of instead of to him. But then he recalls how Priya has treated him over such a long period of time and says "Wow, I didn't know you feel that way. You were really mean to me though. Could I please have some time to think about this? I promise you I'll be back with an answer really soon." He means it too.

Priya realizes that if she gives him time to think about all the nasty stuff she did then he would likely choose not to go out with her. That's why she decides to go for a massive lie. "Please don't take too long, baby. I don't have a lot of time left," she says. Luke stares, feeling a bit confused by what Priya could possibly mean. "At the end of last year I was diagnosed with leukemia. That is why I finally got the courage to confess to you, knowing that I won't have much time left and would really regret not getting to spend some time with you before I go."

Now the boy is completely shocked. He just learnt that his bully has not only been secretly in love with him but is also suffering from a terminal illness. Not knowing what else to do, he hugs Priya, unaware that what she told him was just a load of crap. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Priya! I had no idea," he tells her. The boy strokes her back gently and she buries her face in the crook of his neck, smiling mischievously. "Is there anything I can do for you? I know I'm not a doctor but if there's anything I can do to help you, I want to."

She has him where she wants him now. Priya still couldn't believe how clever she was, to come up with such a plan on short notice like that. The Indian girl tells herself to stay cool and look at him with a truly vulnerable expression on her face. "Be with me," the exotic beauty says, her brown skin flushed. "My last year on earth would just be so much more meaningful with you in it. Not as the target of my bullying but as my boyfriend. Please, you won't deny the last wish of a dying girl right?"

When she fist confessed to him just a couple of minutes ago, Luke wanted to go home and spend a few days thinking about this first. But now he knows that he can't. She may put on a strong front but being terminally ill must mean that Priya is fragile right now. "I'll go out with you," he tells her, and then kisses her on her forehead, wrapping his arms around the stunning Indian girl's body. "From now on I'll do whatever you want me to. I'm so sorry I didn't know before. I'll do anything I can to make it better for you."

Priya knows that she can't keep up this charade forever. Sooner or later Luke is going to find out. But she will have won his heart by that point. That way, when he finds out she lied to him to get him into a relationship, her manipulation of him would no longer be relevant.

Author's Note : How do you feel about her lying to him?

12