All Comments on 'Fall and Rise'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 311 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really enjoyed this story as he picked his life up with friends!! Thanks DerMtMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry. Can't equate the selfishness of his teenage daughters with the treachery of Dave and Pauline. Admittedly they didn't know he had left six months ago. They had their own lives and Pauline and Dave kept them pleasantly diverted giving then all their materialistic needs. So like many teenagers they were bored to see their father in a separate, cheap apartment. Not sure it warrants wholesale abandonment. But then again he certainly wasn't being given chance to see them two weekends a month.

Btw without mental cruelty or abuse claims, no way she gets him evicted from house during divorce proceedings, so long as hisnam4 is on deed.. first thing a divorce lawyer, especially defending men, instructs is to "stay in the house"

H. JekyllH. Jekyllabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed the story, enjoyed that the divorce wasn't caused by a Martian slut ray (as people refer to it) sex frenzy by the wife, was happy that he crawled out from under the bottle, glad that he met someone, and glad that he decided to never forgive his wife but did reconnect with his kids.

Criticisms? My perspective? In the late conversation, he didn't have to go through the snarky dialogue, listing every, single, untoward thing his ex had ever done. In real life, she'd then come back with a snarky list of things he'd done, his role in the divorce, his alcoholism, yadda, yadda. It would go nowhere. In my (humble) opinion it was enough to say she shattered the family and his life and that he would never forgive her, so live with it. He'd be cordial.

(frankly, I half expected her to say that Dave was gone, and to beg him to return. That happens in a lot of these stories. This was much more realistic)

And, oh, I like that Holly's kid is his, but for me it's a bit too much of a coincidence.

mourambamourambaabout 1 month ago

I don't get why you mentioned the old Nissan? Is that a clue that Pauline is cheating?? But no way right? cause the girls were in the house.. Or did Dave's business tank so he switched to a used old car???

I don't get it!

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 1 month ago

This was a great story. Sam met a wonderful woman in Holly and Pauline was having problems with her marriage to Dave because she cheated on Sam and now Dave was worried that she would cheat on him. Life goes on. It was wonderful that Sam stopped drinking himself to death. The girls accepted Holly and they had a good relationship with their father. Pauline was the loser in this story. She is in an unhappy marriage and it is her fault. She deserves the negative karma that she received. Consequences of your actions can be a bitch. Great story and five stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hmmm... You'd have to drink an awful lot (and I mean gallons) of very strong beer, to get alcohol poisoning from it. Just sayin...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The Cinderella effect. (A sprained ankle from a 'glass slipper?) A one off with Wonder Woman? Great Scot!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Good story, BigGuy, thanks for posting it here.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

If Pauline was so concerned her daughters would be upset when he left the state, she could have told them he was moving right away. She didn't because she secretly wanted them all to herself. His confrontation with Pauline on second to last page was well written. She just cares about assuaging her guilt. Minimizing the damage she inflicted. And yes she did commit an evil betrayal. Suspect she subtly manipulated the daughters to appreciate "Daddy Dave", more and more over time. She wanted it that way, with minimal intrusion from her ex. Despite her protestations to the contrary, sounds like her marriage to Dave is eroding. And yes she did commit multiple evil acts.

willyk1212willyk121211 days ago

holly is great i think he really got the best end of the deal pauline is evil very evil

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Mist was good, but there's no payback on the cheaters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...

SIMILAR Stories